It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore admits they are spraying the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
In an effort to "stop global warming".

What now, nay-sayers?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Where in this video did he admit they were spraying OP? All I heard him say is that scientists are "proposing spraying the atmosphere"?

First I DO believe they are doing something, but your OP certainly is based on nothing more than you misunderstanding what came out of the mouth of Al Gore......

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I believe he stated that there where those who wanted to, it did not sound like he endorsed it or even said it is happening now.
it would appear that seeker1963 finished the video before me

edit on 14-5-2013 by munkey66 because: added content

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Can you point out the part where Gore admits they are spraying the sky?

I heard him say that SOME scientist are PROPOSING theories for injecting Sulfur Dioxide into the sky, but nowhere did I hear him admit that ANYBODY is spraying anything anywhere...

Beside, I thought the 'chemmie agenda says its barium and aluminum, not sulfur dioxide....

Anyways, I'm super Cereal!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Man-Bear-Pig said no such thing.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You do realize that this thread you authored is a textbook example of disinformation...

You took a video interview of Al Gore, inserted your agenda, twisted his words (if you call making crap up "twisting"
) and labeled it proof and wrapped it up nicely in a logical fallacy; 'appeal to authority.

Your assertions are laughable and you do nothing but a disservice to the other charlatans out there trying to cash in on the 'chemtrail 'conspiracy

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
In an effort to "stop global warming".

What now, nay-sayers?
[..video]

Are you having difficulties comprehending simple conversation?
edit on 14-5-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Where in this video did he admit they were spraying OP? All I heard him say is that scientists are "proposing spraying the atmosphere"?

First I DO believe they are doing something, but your OP certainly is based on nothing more than you misunderstanding what came out of the mouth of Al Gore......

Sure he says "proposing" but he comes out and says things like "turns out plants and animals needs the sun as well as the ocean" so it's obvious they've already done such things and noticed that things are changing because of it.

"Should be another wake up call to stop polluting the atmosphere, we put out 10 million tonnes every day up there and that's what's drying out the soil, contributing to droughts, fires, superstorms "Sandy".. etc."

He only says "proposing" because he's paid to do so, he's not going to come out and let the whole truth out. I'm just glad this was on such a popular show and network and hopefully some more people will question why their skies are gridlocked constantly.

And Hello to the parade of negativity!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Originally posted by seeker1963

Sure he says "proposing" but he comes out and says things like "turns out plants and animals needs the sun as well as the ocean" so it's obvious they've already done such things and noticed that things are changing because of it.

"Should be another wake up call to stop polluting the atmosphere, we put out 10 million tonnes every day up there and that's what's drying out the soil, contributing to droughts, fires, superstorms "Sandy".. etc."

He only says "proposing" because he's paid to do so, he's not going to come out and let the whole truth out. I'm just glad this was on such a popular show and network and hopefully some more people will question why their skies are gridlocked constantly.

I like how you conveniently twist his words to fit your belief and opinion without a shred of evidence. You just took your whole movement back two steps. Please provide a link showing Al Gore was paid to use the word "proposing".
You need to develop a better comprehension of the English language as it is spoken!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It must be working good because there is no global warming!

Way to go, AL! He invented the internet AND saved us from a fabricated global crisis.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
OP, you are making a fool of yourself and not doing the chemtrail issue any good at all. Try to understand fully what is being said by Al Gore.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Wait, what?

So what your saying is, that lying to promote a fanatical agenda is a positive thing, while facts and science is a parade of negativity?

What you did by authoring this thread is create a lie, and by association that makes YOU A LIAR

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

What now, nay-sayers?

The search function is your friend...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enough said...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am beginning to think that "chemtrails" are a plot to dumb-down the populace, but only the populace who believe the myth.
Starting with comprehension of both the printed and the spoken word.
Perhaps this should be reposted in "HOAX"?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What Al gore said is "Some scientists are SERIOUSLY proposing" for those who left that little word out. Al Gore is correct in saying that, it was/is a serious proposal and nothing has changed in the interim, something that we all need to be clear about, and whether anything has been done or not.
He also said he thought it was a stupid idea which we all can debate as stupid or not, but there are several serious proposals at hand not just one, so he was talking about a particular method.
For the OP, it is quite clear that Al Gore admits to nothing other than what scientists have seriously proposed. From my point of view we all need to stop this idea of being a dedicated truther or debunker on this particular subject, and discuss it seriously if they are sincere. The OP needs to do the same, or just go and get a job in The Sun.

edit on 14-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

What do you mean 'what now?'. Clairvoyantrose tries to convince people that something they can see and hear for themselves is really saying something else is a scenario I have seen so often its becoming boring and not worth pointing out anymore. You debunk yourself every single time. The first reply in this thread (from a believer) had it spot on.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Smurfy, very well said. I have tried to get the same message over myself in the past. The 'us and them' 'believer v debunker' stance that people take up with such vitriol is pointless. Pointing out lies and saying why a particular claim is rubbish is an essential part of truth seeking. The alternative is a load of deluded idiots believing any old crap and for what?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Please see comments regarding this video/story in a previous existing thread in [HOAX] located here.

Thread closed.
edit on 15-5-2013 by alien because: (no reason given)

top topics

join