It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labor Pain Simulation (on two men) as their wives sit nearby. Hilarious.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

And this is why I will not have kids.

ROFL!!!!!!

edit on 14-5-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yea they have a few videos like this.... Me and my fiance' watched one.... She gave me my beautiful daughter Lillian..... Oddly, after watching..... She was looking on EBAY for this machine..... I fear for my life.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Laugh the hell out loud

Every time some under age girl says " I want a baby so I can feel loved " she should be put through this along with the boy who's too stupid to put on a prophylactic because " He can't feel anything " this should clear it up.

Just Ace....

edit on 14-5-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That was hilarious. Thank you for posting this, going to make my husband watch later lol.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
Yea they have a few videos like this.... Me and my fiance' watched one.... She gave me my beautiful daughter Lillian..... Oddly, after watching..... She was looking on EBAY for this machine..... I fear for my life.

Local radio did this on air and I laughed the whole way to work.

On another note....my second daughter has the same name...we call her Lily.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You just made my day ...... correction - my year LOVE IT. Thanks for sharing S&F

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Thing is, that's not even the half of it...what about the unbelievable, overwhelming pressure in your downstairs bits when baby is beginning to come down the birth canal? Or the stinging, burning pain when the baby is crowning?

It aint purdy!

(No one should be put off though...I'm 35 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and I'm actually looking forward to this pain
It's an amaaaaaazing experience!)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Thanks everyone.. This hysterical video on men simulating child birth is fun to watch over and over again.....(I am a woman with kids) these newscasters were lets say "cockey" before the pain started! Women are STRONGER than men in a lot of ways...

LOL enjoy! Pass this on to your friends! ha ha ha ha

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
When my wife was pregnant with our daughter she was complaining of pains and a very uncomfortable feeling.
Since she was a week early I said to her that "You mustn't have much of a pain threshold since you're not even in the first stages of labour yet and look at you!".

She gave birth to our daughter 2 hours later.....

Have I ever lived that down?
What do you think?

If it's any consolation (and it wasn't to her) I have suffered the nearest thing to labour pain and childbirth pain a man can endure.
Namely a pilonidal sinus.
I blame karma.
edit on 15/5/13 by Pardon? because: syntax

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Women are STRONGER than men in a lot of ways...

I do not mean to ruin the men ridiculing but...thought i should post this since it was already in my ATS folder!

Heh, i guess you can't compare until you go thru the process of experiencing it.
edit on 5/15/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

My wife cheated during our childbirth......But I watched my beautiful daughter being born and there is no way (as a man) I would ever want to experience that.....Machine simulation or not!!!

Kick me in the junk and call me a girl.......While I cry laying on the floor instead......I would never want to touch that machine!!!

Women should love seeing this though to show to their husbands.......Look honey you can go through this too!! NO THANK YOU!!!

edit on 5/15/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch
www.liveleak.com...

new topics

top topics

join