It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clever Cat Opens Five Doors!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You can forget about this cat staying indoors. Not if he can help it.

I love the cat's attitude the minute he gets to freedom.

That guy need to change his door knobs, he's making it too easy for his cat.

Animals are so cool.

Enjoy.

edit on 14-5-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Today door's tomorrow the World

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The real cat burglar!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
Today door's tomorrow the World

Pinky and the Brain...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

My daughters cat does this. He comes and goes as he pleases! I notice she waits first in case someone will open the door for her! love Kitties!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Hehe, yeah, my cat used to open those kinds of doors. In fact, at the old house, we had a side by side fridge that opened pretty easily, so he could actually open it up, and get food out. We had to put a kid lock on it to keep him out of it.

Once, I saw him open a kitchen cabinet, and knock the can of Pounce (cat treats) down on the floor. Then, he put one paw on the can and used his teeth to pry off the lid, and then ate every damn one!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Hehe, yeah, my cat used to open those kinds of doors. In fact, at the old house, we had a side by side fridge that opened pretty easily, so he could actually open it up, and get food out. We had to put a kid lock on it to keep him out of it.

Once, I saw him open a kitchen cabinet, and knock the can of Pounce (cat treats) down on the floor. Then, he put one paw on the can and used his teeth to pry off the lid, and then ate every damn one!

I bet your cat was wigging out after that.

ROFL...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Oh, he's gotten into catnip before too. I remember coming home one day, catnip all over the kitchen floor, and two stoned kitty cats. I have a pic of it somewhere.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Find the picture...

You got to post that.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

What an adorable little smarty! I love, love, love cats! Thanks for sharing this video.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yep, I think I only have it in printed form, so will have to scan it, upload it. I'll check though.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
That's awesome! A quick story:
Last year, my lady and I lived in an apartment that had an older refrigerator. Now, I was weary of this apartment from the get-go (but my girl loved it...guess who won?), because it was #33 and had black and white checkered floors, and, being an ATS member, I couldnt help but make superstitious connections.

3 mornings in a row, I get up, the fridge is open. I'm thinking the place is haunted, and am ready to move out. My girl, of course, thinks its hilarious. So I get up late one night to use the restroom, and I go to check if the fridge is closed. I peeked around the corner, and here is my cat, using his claws to break the seal on the door, causing it to open, so he could get into the canned catfood on the shelf in there.

Little *&%$

edit on 14-5-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

A little haunting is no reason to move out. Unless it's some kind of militant poltergeist or something, but those are pretty rare I'd have to think.

Our old house was haunted. (or at least the stairwell was, mostly). We made a lot of believers while we lived there, hehe... One of the biggest skeptics I know even got freaked out one night. He turned white as a sheet, hehe....

We lived with it just fine though. Overnight guests sleeping downstairs would complain of moaning in the night (and no, wasn't us), stairway lights would flicker and then you'd see a moving shadow out of the corner of your eye, and probably the most impressive, it would mimic the sound of a dog or dogs coming down the stairs (nails clacking on the wooden steps), even though all dogs were present and accounted for, and laying down. Often was a coldspot in the stairway too, that was eerie to move through, when it was there (and no, no vent or draft or anything, it was in different spots at different times too).

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Ghosts dont normally bother me. I have actually been face to face with an ex-girlfriend's dead mother in the middle of the night, no joke. If I was a skeptic before that, I was a full on believer after that.

the other thing I forgot to mention about that apartment was that it was #33. That, combined with the checkered floor, combined with the odd 'vibe' I got from that place was enough to make me not want to move in in the first place.

I think my cat knew I was wierded out by the place. He was just messing with my mind. He likes to do that. In the apartment that I had before that, there was a mouse issue under the building. I told him one night: "If you catch the mouse tonight, Ill give you a full can of tuna tomorrow". Sure enough, the next morning I came downstairs and nearly stepped on a dead mouse on the bottom step. He ate like a king that day

I actually have tons of stories about this cat. He was a stray as a kitten, and weighed less than a pound when I found him. He is now, 5 years later, a 19 pound BEAST of a black cat. Ive honestly thought about writing a children's book about him.
edit on 14-5-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

thats stupid cat - clever cat gets the human or the dog to open the doors

top topics

join