It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Break Down Door and Taze Person Filming in Amerika California

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IFightEvil

They should be fired for checking the well being of women and children?

If you were responsible for peoples safety, got called to a domestic, didn't act and then people got hurt or killed, could you live with that on your conscience?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by IFightEvil

They should be fired for checking the well being of women and children?

If you were responsible for peoples safety, got called to a domestic, didn't act and then people got hurt or killed, could you live with that on your conscience?

Both the man and the woman was saying no troubles here officer. One child was playing outside. The other was probably sleeping or with them at their side. I couldn't imagine a kid sleeping through a ordeal like that. This could of been handled way way better and the cops mainly added more fuel to the fire than the entire issue at hand. Little tiny spark and the cops bring a gallon gas. It's not about the cops answering a call, it's the way they conduct themselves professionally and respecting peoples constitutional rights instead of trying to undermine them.

They think they got this big remote control where they can press pause button on the constitution. You see it all the time in video's. I asked you what your name is BOY! Why won't you tell me your NAME! Tell me your name NOW! Well I have a right to remain silent. Then they walk behind the cop car out of camera view and congregate with their buddy cops on how they can make you to talk. Trying to escalate it to the point so you make a mistake of putting your hands up to protect yourself giving them reason to beat your skull in. It will only get worse before it gets better. There is a breaking point and the more the economy gets worse the more crime and abuse will rise. As for these abusive cops, one of these days karma will come back 10 fold and it will be without mercy.
edit on 20-5-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalAlert
I don't think there is anything I enjoy more than watching an idiot get tazed.

This guy had it coming, the cops were doing their job, a kid was in the house with a domestic violence call and the people barricading themselves inside and not cooperating.

Thanks for the vid, the guy got what he deserved.

^^ This. I LOLed hard at the tasing.

Originally posted by bluestar.ranchMy point is THIS IS HAPPENING EVERYWHERE AND ALL THE TIME. COPS ARE USING UNNECESSARY FORCE IN PEOPLES HOMES AND BREAKING THE CONSTITUTION.

Proof please. 'Everywhere'? 'All the time'? Bollocks.

My point is about the cameras!!!!!! The topic here is the CAMERAS.. and the guy yelling that he is "taping the cops"

The cops don't care about the cameras because they know they're acting lawfully while the guy is just being a dick.

If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear. The cops had nothing to hide and nothing to fear, so they were cool with the camera. But the guy... well, looks like he might have had something to hide.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join