It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Break Down Door and Taze Person Filming in Amerika California

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

He pointed his taser at the camera, which the guy was holding, it clicked, the camera dropped with arms wiggling about......it's a safe bet.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Although i agree that things are getting hairy with regards to police using excessive force were it is not needed. On this particular occasion i think there actions were justified.

When the cops show up at your door you need to do several things: Show respect at all times, stay calm and collected and listen and comply with demands.

This guy was asking for trouble from the offset. Although he showed respect, he raised his voice and tone above that of the officers.. strike 1... He said "this is not a police state", the officers know that and are just doing there job, this instantly alienates you from the police and in there eyes you've now become a threat ... strike 2... Regardless of whether or not the intrusion was justified, he refused outright to comply with police demands. They are not asking politely, they are telling you to get on the ground and out your hands behind your back...Strike 3...

When they did enter he still refused demands so they used non-lethal force to subdue him. All-in-all, good police work.

These minor issues will all be put down in the police report giving the guy no chance to put up any kind of defense later in a complaint.

If he had complied and spoke calmly it's likely the scenario would have played out peacefully but if it didn't he's got grounds for a complaint and prosecution.

It's paranoid non-compliant people like this guy that are making the police nervous and more aggressive.

For good measure and anyone who hasn't seen it. Here's a video presentation of how to deal with police encounters.

It goes though the do's and don'ts of police encounters in everyday situations from being pulled over to having police doing community visits.

For a little humor here's chris rocks guide to avoiding getting your ass kicked by the police like this guy, enjoy :-)

edit on 15-5-2013 by MongusePro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This is only the beginning. What you are witnessing is merely one aspect of the complete Zionist takeover your nation in all respects. And its not the first time RE: the Russian Revolution.
You've been had big time.

Arch Zionist and dual citizen Israeli, Michael Chertoff, one time director of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has brought the ominous influence of the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) to our local police departments across the United States. By means of this Zionist military training, our local police forces throughout the land - not just in isolated pockets of the country - are being psychologically, mentally and physically modified from being the protectors of the public trust, respecting American law and jurisprudence, to purveyors of Zionist inspired hate and Stasi like control-schemes over the general population.

Much of this is being carried out under the auspices of groups such as the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) which is known to have ties to the FBI after having been infiltrated by federal agents. And the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B'rith (ADL) which is an (NGO) organization founded for the benefit of Zionists in America by using the threat of anti-Semitism as a means of “defending the security of Israel and Jews worldwide.”

Suddenly we see the unbridled use of police state tactics throughout the land - the use of military gear and uniforms, armored vehicles and armaments, high powered rifles, pistols and assault weapons, and total and complete illegal surveillance is evidence of Nazi-style computer interference systems, and this is all further evidence a dramatic shift in the fundamental structure of the American community.

While the suppressive, over-reaching Obama administration, under the direct control of the Zionist global elite, turns our Constitutional Republic in a Fascist Dictatorship, the dramatic changes in the structure of local police departments throughout the land have been a clear reflection of that all of which will lead to the eventually takeover of our police forces by the military. For example, the Marine Corps has recently created a law-enforcement battalion (ELB) consisting of highly specialized military police officers (SMP) that are to be deployed to assist in investigating crimes dealing with drug trafficking, train and highway security, and terrorism across the board. This will be the model for the future.

The ELBs contain an estimated 500 SMPs and trained dogs. While taking advantage of and capitalizing on their extensive investigative and police training, they will take the role of what were once known as 'street cops,' while still remaining part of the US Marine Corp.

SMPs would be deployed to assist in any event of civil disturbance, handling of detainees, use of biometrics to identify suspects and conduct forensic work. Their assistance is not limited to conducting DUIs and writing speeding tickets in an effort to re-brand the Marine Corps as being more involved with average work now allocated to local law enforcement.

Police departments nationwide are engaging in re-directive training for civil war, domestic insurrection, and cooperative efforts with military forces in accord with covert policies. According to the FBI and DHS, “extremist domestic organizations are just as dangerous as terrorism from foreign organizations” and law enforcement must be enabled to pre-emptively stop these home grown terrorists without the hindrances of Constitutional rights such the 1st Amendment, and the Bill of Rights generally.

A plot was hatched over a decade ago designed to frame veterans as the new 'terrorist bogeymen' that is now is being played out in the "theater of reality" as more and more instances of staged attacks may be looming in the not too distant future the intention of which is the destruction of the 2nd Amendment, along with the obvious demonization of US troops has obvious implications. Former military are trained in tactical operations and could pose a threat to the martial law scenario that the DHS is planning on implementing sometime in the not too distant future.

Like I said - this is just the beginning.

edit on 15-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MongusePro

Your commentary on the Police State in America is ill-informed to say the least. The police do NOT have the rights that you claim that they do and we, as citizens of a free society to NOT have to 'Kow Tow' to their Gestapo tactics.

SHOCK POLICE STATE VIDEO:
“You Have No Right To Be In Here! You Have No Right to Be In Here!”
“Because we don’t live in a police state, sir."
"Martial law has not been established in this country."

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante
reply to post by MongusePro

Your commentary on the Police State in America is ill-informed to say the least. The police do NOT have the rights that you claim that they do and we, as citizens of a free society to NOT have to 'Kow Tow' to their Gestapo tactics.

SHOCK POLICE STATE VIDEO:
“You Have No Right To Be In Here! You Have No Right to Be In Here!”
“Because we don’t live in a police state, sir."
"Martial law has not been established in this country."

Can you please quote were i mentioned anything about the police having "a right" to do anything. I read my post back and cannot find such a sentence.

I merely stated the best ways in which to present yourself and your decorum when in the company of a police officer to best avoid confrontation.

At the beginning i also mentioned how i do believe the police are acting out of hand as of recent years. What exactly are you trying to tell me or point out sir/madam?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Oh, in addition (see other replies to follow this testimony as quoting was long), to all that,

My mental diagnosis, Battered Women's Syndrome. Dah, ya think,

But Doesn't do me any good now, nor my children, and that's the worst part. Well, no, what's worse, is through all this, I found out, he did the same thing to his ex wife, used the System and CPS (they had five children) to abuse her and it's all on record, assaulted another girlfriend, same state same locale, after his ex threw him out, when She tried to leave him, he went to jail for that one but they gave him diversion, yea big deal...then another woman, with Lupis, attacked him self defense, same state, same city,

All of us are CRAZY??????? We all disabled or have a disease yet we all CRAZY???? In Same state?

And the SYSTEM knew all about this during their investigating and they Still went ahead with all of it...it's all documented, every bit of it, they have zero excuse, they can't say they didn't know, they KNEW

They didn't care. Now be a VICTIM and have this done to you, and they can't understand why victims don't leave or get help, gee duh,

I wonder

What it's done to my kids, is unforgivable, especially the girls as they saw everything, how the system COS especially practically adored the psychopath abuser and dismissed it as nothing, blaming the victim, my daughters SAW this,

They Begged to be heard, like talking to a wall. My oldest, wants them DEAD. I don't blame her as I want them dead too. I never hated before, like I struggle with now, ever,

That's the hardest, is not letting it destroy the good in you, most days I feel I'm losing that battle. But for the kids I hang on, I cry every day, all day, screaming at the void and knowing what SHOULD have been JUSTICE,

Was nothing but one big fat LIE. I studied to go into politics and law, I regret it more than ever and denounce my citizenship even, I'm that disgusted with all if it. They destroy GOOD PEOPLE, yes they do. And for what?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That's all it is too, that and agenda, most of you here Know it, but many deny it, I understand that, I denied it for years. It's the same way with an abusive husband, you deny, because you can't understand narcissism or psychopaths and at times they are nice...you didn't get that it's all part if their CON

And that's what the SYSTEM IS, a psychopathic abuser father/husband. And it doesn't get better folks,

Once you Stand up or Leave

They kill you.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Regarding the alleged duty to show respect as a civilian, to police.

Really?
I've always addressed officers with a good afternoon (pulled over, for parking light allegedly out, but not), or a 'hi' to officers during an emergency. Theres always been a mean look and just stampeding into the house without being asked in. For me the latest case was the cops banged on my door and pointed a flashlight into the house while asking for some weird hispanic name, that didnt live in my house (a private, 1 house estate i've lived 7 years at)... even after replying no such person lives here, only I do, they started drilling me on how long I lived there, how long I lived in USA (born there)... dumb, presumptive questions that are anything but professional, but rather, condescending and, well ghetto!

And with NYPD theres this whole arrogance like they are Bloomberg's public mafia, and internationally so, flashing NYPD badges in Rome, Japan, what gives?

Sure this OP case aint the most excessive but its a rare one where camera is involve usually it taken and media confiscated

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The real - outraging - point is the police did NOT keep on discussing through the window. Even a possible “domestic” case is no reason NOT TO PATIENTLY explain the situation. After all they were invading a private residence. Had they calmly discussed the situation for a few more minutes and explained why they absolutely needed to investigate, the house owners would almost certainly have let them in.

But these police idiots chose not to calmly discuss and convince but to almost immediately destroy the door, violently break in, then immediately tell the inhabitants to “get on the ground” (was there a war going on?), humiliate and tazer attack them. And exactly THAT is the “police state” element of what happened. 20/30 years ago no (or at least almost no) police officer would have dared to penetrate into a private residence in such a violent and oppressive manner.
edit on 15-5-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
While the Fourth Amendment usually means they need a warrant, the Supreme Court has ruled on an exception "where there is probable cause to believe that a criminal offense has been or is being committed."

So, they just need "probable cause" to do the search and enter. Later, they'll have to prove they had it, for the judge, but that won't keep them from entering if they want to.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MongusePro
Although i agree that things are getting hairy with regards to police using excessive force were it is not needed. On this particular occasion i think there actions were justified.

When the cops show up at your door you need to do several things: Show respect at all times, stay calm and collected and listen and comply with demands.

This guy was asking for trouble from the offset. Although he showed respect, he raised his voice and tone above that of the officers.. strike 1... He said "this is not a police state", the officers know that and are just doing there job, this instantly alienates you from the police and in there eyes you've now become a threat ... strike 2... Regardless of whether or not the intrusion was justified, he refused outright to comply with police demands. They are not asking politely, they are telling you to get on the ground and out your hands behind your back...Strike 3...

When they did enter he still refused demands so they used non-lethal force to subdue him. All-in-all, good police work.

These minor issues will all be put down in the police report giving the guy no chance to put up any kind of defense later in a complaint.

If he had complied and spoke calmly it's likely the scenario would have played out peacefully but if it didn't he's got grounds for a complaint and prosecution.

It's paranoid non-compliant people like this guy that are making the police nervous and more aggressive.

For good measure and anyone who hasn't seen it. Here's a video presentation of how to deal with police encounters.

It goes though the do's and don'ts of police encounters in everyday situations from being pulled over to having police doing community visits.

For a little humor here's chris rocks guide to avoiding getting your ass kicked by the police like this guy, enjoy :-)

edit on 15-5-2013 by MongusePro because: (no reason given)

What you are saying is you must submit at all times..no matter what. People do not think that is right, but they are also afraid of police and so often they are right to be afraid, seen here when this man was tasered and beaten to death in another live leak video.
For a change the intercourse between the two reporters is spot on and worth a listen. even in the poor video shown it is obvious that even though the crowd could see the overkill by the police they were afraid to challenge them. Everybody should have an entitlement to challenge without fear of retribution.

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 15-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Star for you and I agree, there are times when standing your ground and going by the constitution is right and police conduct is not. you'll have to excuse me as i'm in polite company so can't watch the video you posted.

It's a fine balance that in the heat of the moment can be very difficult to judge. What i'm trying to portray in this particular instance, the the gentleman could have handled the situation differently, that's all. The police were fairly well conducted but as you rightly point out there have been cases were the citizen was well conducted and ended up 6ft under.

This is obviously tragic and blatant murder. It's a shame as iv'e seen written a lot recently that the good cops out there don't weed out the bad. Of course we know why, it's because the game is rigged and they fear loosing there jobs. Cheers

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ok. So, cops get a call that there's yelling at a house, and possible domestic violence in progress.

By duty, cops have to check it out.

Cops arrive on scene. Occupants tell cops there's no domestic violence, they were just having an argument.

What should the cops do?

Say cops say, "Ok. Just checking". And they go away.

Next day, they discover wife beaten to death by husband. Chief of Police ask the cops, "Did you guys check out this thing properly, yesterday?" "Did you actually see the woman, make sure she had no bruises, questioned her without the hubby present, to see if she had a complaint, which she was too scared to mention in front the hubby? You guys didn't do your job properly, you're fired."

See, the cops are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

Better to kick the door in, and find nothing wrong, than walk away, only to hear the next day, that they could have prevented the death if only they had done their job and investigated properly.

Especially, since the news of the women kidnapped and held for a decade with out being discovered. How many times did the cops get called to that door, only to hear the woman inside say "It's Ok" ?

edit on 15-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MongusePro
reply to post by smurfy

Star for you and I agree, there are times when standing your ground and going by the constitution is right and police conduct is not. you'll have to excuse me as i'm in polite company so can't watch the video you posted.

It's a fine balance that in the heat of the moment can be very difficult to judge. What i'm trying to portray in this particular instance, the the gentleman could have handled the situation differently, that's all. The police were fairly well conducted but as you rightly point out there have been cases were the citizen was well conducted and ended up 6ft under.

This is obviously tragic and blatant murder. It's a shame as iv'e seen written a lot recently that the good cops out there don't weed out the bad. Of course we know why, it's because the game is rigged and they fear loosing there jobs. Cheers

Yes, and more to the point in this particular video it begins in the middle of the story, so I can see why some posters are loath to go out on a limb re the police behaviour, but the man or someone was filming and he was shouting, he was out of shot and did not touch the officers, but he was still tased. There's only one 'reason' for that, he did not "Get on the ground" which was the immediate command on entering the house. Both command and taser was at the outset unneeded. So much is so wrong.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

Originally posted by CasaVigilante
This is only the beginning. What you are witnessing ...
.... in the not too distant future. Like I said - this is just the beginning.

Excellent post.

The new world order has only just begun to rear its ugly head. This is how “slaves” were treated generations ago (and still are today in countries like China) when they didn't "show respect at all times“ (post by MongusePro) or when they "raised” their “voice and tone above" that of a master race representative.

And now it’s all coming back at us. If the new world order is not stopped, we western citizens will have to re-learn what it means to be “slaves” and to have most consitutional rights taken away.
edit on 15-5-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
sick in head man set fire to the doors of neighbors and the cops have cut him to the door . 28 times he said who** , the last words in the video, what do you saliva on the lips? cop spits www.youtube.com... p.s. in the "totalitarian" USSR cops in holstered seeds dragged
edit on 15/5/13 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Remember one thing here.

Police can show up at any door claiming that they have received a complaint of domestic disturbance, bash in the door, assault people...all without a warrant because of a domestic disturbance report.

And if asked who lodged the complaint they don't have to produce a source under the guise of protecting the source. So how easy it to create the situation themselves? Too easy.

This is their ticket into any house they choose...without a warrant and using force if desired.

Make no mistake, this is the new Police State.

Peace

Jude is correct.

You can scream, gripe, bitch, moan and post your blog commentaries about it all you like but NOBODY IS GOING TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE !!!!

I feel everybody’s pain quite keenly today.

However the fact of the matter is that "THEY" can literally do ANYTHING they want and there is absolutely nothing that you can do about it !!!

This is NOT an overstatement or exaggeration !!!

THEY CAN DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING, ANYTHING THEY LIKE WITH ABSOLUTELY NO FEAR OF REPERCUSSIONS WHATSOEVER !!!

This includes theft, arson, rape, breaking your house door in without a warrant or provocation, arrest for absolutely NO REASON whatsoever, beating, torture, assault, pedophilia, murdering you or any member of your family or your pets, sexual assault, planting of false evidence, lying ( both in and out of court) ANYTHING, ANYTHING, ANYTHING !!!

They can even do any of these things in full view of witnesses, neighbors and even on camera for all to see and they will face either very minimal or ABSOLUTELY NO RECOURSE OR REPERCUSSIONS WHATSOEVER !!!

It is incumbent on every individual to KNOW and fully UNDERSTAND that there are NO MORE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AT ALL !!!

There is now only the ILLUSION that you have "freedom".
You have no freedom !!!
You have owners !!!
They own you !!!
And worst of all is the startling fact that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT ANYBODY CAN DO ABOUT IT !!!

"Banding together" for the common good WILL NOT HELP !!!
Writing to your Congressman WILL NOT HELP !!!
Forming protest rallies WILL NOT HELP !!!
Arming yourselves WILL NOT HELP !!!
Forming militias WILL NOT HELP !!!
Educating people WILL NOT HELP !!!
Calling the police WILL NOT HELP !!!
Calling your local news media WILL NOT HELP !!!
Calling your local city, county or state representatives WILL NOT HELP !!!
Being optimistic WILL NOT HELP !!!
Demanding to be heard WILL NOT HELP !!!
Standing up and shouting out to "rally the masses" WILL NOT HELP !!!
Being outraged WILL NOT HELP !!!
Screaming "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" WILL NOT HELP !!!

IT IS FINISHED !!!
YOU ARE FINISHED !!!
THIS COUNTRY WAS BOUGHT AND PAID FOR A LONG TIME AGO !!!

Sorry, but this is simply the way it REALLY is !!!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I had to deal with a similar incident last Thursday. At 2 a.m I noticed a bright light blaring into our driveway. I saw it was a police squad car and went out front to talk to the officer. Realizing he wasn't in the car, I turned down my driveway to see the officer right himself from a crouched position on the side of my car. I approached him, asked him why he was trespassing on my property and his name. He refused to identify himself even after I explained that by law he has to and being a public servant means I pay his paychecks. He said, didn't ask, more like told me that my car was in a hit-and run which I knew was 100% false. I asked the cop to prove it and or show me the damage. He kept quiet when I told him I didn't know who he was. He could've bought the uniform from Party City and the badge cuffs from an army surplus store. After telling him I'd be talking with his shift commander, I told em i'll be back outside with my camera to catch him breaking the law and turned around and closed the door.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

It scares me to think this could have happened to me the other day. I personally would've called 911 and said people are breaking into my home and they have guns, which is exactly what happened. They had no Constitutional right to do that and they should all be fired and arrested for breaking the law.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join