It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Break Down Door and Taze Person Filming in Amerika California

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
If it is in fact a call of domestic violence I see no problems with them going in after the camera man refused to come out. He sounded like an idiot.

But I dont like the escalation of force the officers used. The camera man or the woman weren't being physical or anything of that sort yet they shot them with the tasers. They should have put the tasers away and at least tried to cuff them or get down and dirty and take them to the ground. Only complaint here. My opinion.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Holy smoke, you guys have some crazy police over there... acting all special forces and such

You should take a look here in belgium, just a friendly bunch

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekersRUS

Originally posted by abeverage
COPS needs its own forum here...

I swear this is getting out of hand. I am betting that this was a domestic disturbance call but at what point do the laws for many out weigh the needs and freedoms of the one.

Someone in the house could have been dead... If it was reported that Alcohol was a factor then this is well within legal limits for what these cops did. Like I said.

No before and after video......

Yea, ain't like it was a report of naked chained girls on all fours in a backyard or anything,

Why, then that possible DEAD person, or girl, would have waited it out another, what

TEN YEARS?

Meanwhile ole kink torture club, was posting about men's rights on father forums, poor dear,

So Misunderstood. I'm sure, the COPS feel the same way...(sarc intended)

Again...cops or policies, I prefer really the police state Engineering, cares not about dead PEASANTS nor Dead PEASANT WOMEN, ER I mean whores (to them we all whores baby)

It's just more means to BUST down doors and show who really in control over us dumb PEASANTS.

Though, what the hell, we can dream, pretend the system cares and all that, false security delusion better than nothing I suppose...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch
[more

With respect, we don't have the full picture here ? ( Again...) The police officers must have had a good reason for their actions, and seemed to behave politely, as far as they could in the situation.

No story here, just hype and anti police sensationalism, I'm afraid....

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

From the comment section.

[NthWave] If the police are called out for a "domestic violance" incident, they will not go away until all personel in the residance are given the chance to speak with them alone, and without fear of reprisal from another party at said residance. Telling them that you are filming them, and stating "There is no domestic violance going on here..." is just adding fuel to the fire

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I always get upset at videos where cops break in to someones home. I had it happen to me a year and a half ago. The police helicopters were doing their flight over the neighborhood looking for grow lights, my roommate happened to have some as he did indoor gardening in the house. That was probable cause for the cops.

One night shortly afterwards they showed up, kicked the door in, shot and killed the dog, and tazered us both, assaulting the home because they had probable cause that drugs were being grown in the residence. When they saw that it wasn't drugs they left, my roommate was a lawyer and wasn't even able to prosecute the case, because the officers did nothing illegal. The police department didn't even pay for damage to the home.

That's the moment I realized there's no justice when the cops are involved.

So, I have a lot of trouble determining if the cops were in the right here or not. It sure doesn't look like it to me.
edit on 15-5-2013 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
this is wrong on so many levels..but not on the side of the cops..

I am in germany and i know a lot of cases of domestic violence (i am working in a court)..and the cops handled the situation right.
Why didnt he come out. The problem with domestic violence is often that the wifes are so scared that they only tell the truth to the police if the man is not watching...
so thats why they wanted him to come out to investigate...thats all.
but he wanted to go all drama about that.
COME OONN..the cops are just doing their jobs...why do you have to be so selective about that police state thing....Police state is not when cops investigate in this way...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
OK great comments... does someone out there work as a police officer... (not a rent -a cop at the mall! LOL)
How do YOU feel when you taze someone... a little "adrenalin rush??? hhmmmmm???? maybe you LAUGH at how people fall and squirm... (YOU KNOW you DO compare stories!)

A very close relative of mine is a Captain in the Fire Department and knows cops.. he is THERE when he makes fire inspections and the cops throw down DRUGS to arrest people.. just to harass business owners.

Come on you police "officers" tell us some of your back room jokes or water cooler stories.. on how you "protect" Amerika by tazing people at traffic stops? taking hard earned cash from people because it "might be drug money"

Do you police take STEROIDS to make you tough and stronger??? (BTW STEROIDS SHRINKS your balls LOL and makes you LESS of a man and a brute besides!

Come on police... SAY SOMETHING?????? the whole world wants to know WHY you feel more like a "Man" for abusing power?????????????

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
My folks live 8hrs away even via plane, and this has happened to them. Dad had a heartattack and 10 officers entered house walked all over, looked in drawers, asked 75yo mom whats this what's that, for half hour till ambulance finally arrived. Mom was brushing her teeth and made gargling sounds, they broke open the bath door to find out what was going on, she only takes a minute. She was readying to go spend all day at hospital while waiting for ambulance. The whole episode makes me want to install 24/hr surveillance next time I'm visiting. It's going to be a hassle but so many bad things are happening, my cousin got shot on her own doorstep last year and police protected the key suspect instead of bringing him in. It's all about who you know in this police state. Courtesy and equality is out the window since a decade ago, everyones a suspect, not a victim anymore.

Lots of people are ticked off this is just one instance and theres always going to reasonable cause in some police sympathizers eyes, as if police brutality is not the issue. Hello, no more miranda rights even in most recent publicized arrests, its an open display of abuse of power and incremental martial lockdown, wake up.

Why do they have a problem with being subject to surveillance while on private property, anyways?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Even the most causal observer knows that we have steadily moved into a police state - a Stasi state resembling East Germany + Russia of the cold war days. In fact our roles have completely reversed.

Problem is - they know it but are still in rampant denial about it. The nation has been mind/controlled (aka brainwashed) by their overseers who have also become their captors.

Yes - America is a Police State - anyone here (and there are many) who says we are not is a liar - not stupid - not in denial - but a liar. Why? Because we here know better than the average 'Joe' on the street.

edit on 15-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
They were responding to a domestic, it is their duty to make sure everyone is ok, especially children.

I see nothing here but a gobby bloke who got what he deserved.

There is a lot of these "police brutality" videos surfacing lately, and the cameraman/associates seem to be going out of their way to provoke the police to get that latest youtube "police brutality" hit.

The police aren't at fault here, it's the idiots trying to prove something on edited video that is nothing more than just a new craze.

Question: What if they attended a report of a domestic, left when the guy asked and a couple of days later the wife or kids dead bodies are being brought out in bags...or if they are seriously injured?
I cant stand these comments any longer . I am one and half pages through and its very irritating the lack of logic or concern .
You all agree its a domestic that they are responding too ?? Yes . What usually happens in a domestic . Thats right , the guy is usuually abusing the hell out of a woman .
So keep following this thought and think police are coming to save and protect the women and kids .
Or is that just some kind of weird sick idea in your world. What protect women ..you gotta be joking . We kick their arses in here . We are tough men , We attack women and even better if we get any slight chance , like breaking into a family HOME we choose the woman to TAZER .
Of what a lovely upstanding society you guys run there . Go for the woman. We hate women society ..is that like a gay thing
edit on 15-5-2013 by Anusuia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

the woman is Tazed in the video, did you miss that part or dont you care

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
reply to post by kauskau

the woman is Tazed in the video, did you miss that part or dont you care

I think its the guy who is tazered. Maybe because he screams so high-pitched..?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I'm not following what you are saying. The guy was tazered and the woman screamed, no doubt because her idiot husband was lying twitching on the ground as x amount of volts ran through his body.

He should have allowed the police to check that everyone was ok and no woman or children were harmed in the production of his youtube sensation.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hey here's a question:

Regardless of whether or not they had a warrant or a right to be there conducting an investigation based on hearsay, you really have to ask yourself:

Is it ok for a police officer to use a taser or other weapon on someone who has their hands up?

That was messed up

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

They didn't show who was tazered , I only heard the woman screaming

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
If you listen to the video, there are three taser pops, first of which is on video. Second is not. If they DIDN'T taser the wife, they are using more than one taser on him

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by c74r1ty44

Maybe they tazered him first . I saw her hands up . Frankly there is just no need for this constant violence . Aren't you sick and tired of it . Running around like armed and dangerous crazy people is just so pathetic a life , a wasted life , a useless life a life not worthy of the gift being given , which was a human body and intelligence and what has the intelligences and human body been used for ??? DEATH and tazering ...omg what a wasted bunch of lives

edit on 15-5-2013 by Anusuia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Sure...No reason to be afraid if you have nothing to hide. Where have I heard this before?

Oh right...the entire justification for turning the Nation into a surveillance State.

Peace

Having "nothing to hide" doesn't mean being a good person, it means having nothing to hide from the current government. So do you want to have to make the choice between being a good person and having nothing to hide? I don't.
edit on 15-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

See guys the problem many of you do NOT seem to get is that in MULTIPLE states right now there are laws on the books that basically REQUIRE at LEAST 1 person to be taken to jail on ANY domestic disturbance call even if there is no proof of anything bad happening!

So yeah ... they were completely and 100% justified in NOT allowing the police to enter and NOT "just going outside to talk"!

Some of you in the apologist crowd really need to do your due diligence before commenting on things you obviously don't know JACK about!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join