It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Break Down Door and Taze Person Filming in Amerika California

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

People FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Do not tell cops you are filming them! WEAR hidden cameras on your body! hats! clothes, jackets, place them on front porch, back porch, your cars, stuffed animals,hair bands ANYWHERE possible to protect yourself... if you see cops committing a crime on a civilian ( actually or WHEN you see a cop committing crimes).. DON'T GET OUT YOUR CELL PHONES... KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! and tape their criminal activity..WITH YOUR CAMERA HIDDEN IN YOUR SHIRT/JACKET/EYEGLASSES/SHIRT COLLAR.....** YOU CAN INSTANTLY UPLOAD COP CRIMES *** TO FACEBOOK, EMAILS, NEWS STATIONS,

Don't take footage to the "police station" these BASTARDS will get "30 days PAID leave" for beating you!!!! You know I am right! America, we are a JOKE to police... they see us as the ENEMY!

Don't you remember when you were a little kid and the brave police officer came to your school? to talk about "protecting you and your family?"

Today. police are storming our schools and killing kids! (for testing purposes of course)

Hey Americans aren't you getting sick of this YET?

It appears that these [snip] KICK down the door even after people tell police that there is NO domestic disturbance.. NO WARRANT, NO LAWSUIT, NO SUMMONS.....

Amerika! I want answers NOW as to WHY anyone would NOT keep hidden small cameras to protect themselves...

Amerika.. I think its over for our constitution if you LET police keep getting away with this over and over.. this is happening EVERYDAY IN AMERIKA!

Hey you weinnie cops in this video, stop taking steroids and [snip] act like MEN not criminals!!!!

edit on 15/5/2013 by Ayana because: Language

+13 more 
posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Some times I think they need someone to go John Rambo on them... Oh wait someone did, they burned that guy alive if I remember right...

Getting harder and harder to view cops as the good guys

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Looks like someone put in a domestic violence call over screaming and there are children in the house, so i don't actually know what laws apply to that.

Having lived through Dad trying to kill us and police coming to save us...my dad shooting at them one time with a double barrel rifle that made a deep hole at their feet withing inches...I am in the middle on this.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
OK I am the last person on earth that would defend cops...that's just me, however a few things came to my mind when I saw the video.

1. Why were the cops there to begin with? Was there a report of domestic violence? If so I believe the cops have the right to investigate.

2. If the cops were really all that concerned about this video then I don't think the video would of ever seen the light of day. Wouldn't they have destroyed it?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
i have no problem if in doing their job, that is responding to a domestic disturbance, or some other call. and they come to find a guy, hold up and ranting about his rights, as a way to prevent from going to jail. them coming in and sucureing the people and house.

you just can't commit crime and say you don't have a right to come into my house. if that is indeed what was going on.

now that being said, if they were outside beating someone or doing any other illegal activity, and some one is filming them from the confines of their own home.

i would say that's is illegal, but from what i saw and heard from that video, there was a called made for that adress and they responded, it is there job to check it out.

now lets just say that, they didn't come in, respecting the wishes of the guy with the camera. and two hours later they get called back because he killed his wife and kids.

what would you be saying then?
edit on 14-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Okay lets slow down here for a minute. WHAT and WHY were they there for in the first place. There is a Police corruption probe taking plus up in Northern California for the Northern Police and Sheriff's Departments up there. But before we accuse and slander these officers, lets get the facts straight. Facts speak volumes of truth.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Lacking too much info here..... They apparently got a call, but if no violence was taking place why not simply let them in and have a quiet talk. To me they seemed like pretty calm informative police officers responding to sonething that in fact could be a child molestation or something like that.

So Im not going cop bashing on account of this one.

+15 more 
posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Remember one thing here.

Police can show up at any door claiming that they have received a complaint of domestic disturbance, bash in the door, assault people...all without a warrant because of a domestic disturbance report.

And if asked who lodged the complaint they don't have to produce a source under the guise of protecting the source. So how easy it to create the situation themselves? Too easy.

This is their ticket into any house they choose...without a warrant and using force if desired.

Make no mistake, this is the new Police State.

Peace

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I agree with jude.

It seems as if there are alot of people posting their
opinions" about all this outlandish police activity , yet
they have not experienced any of it first hand.

Just wait until you have to deal with their incompetence
and you will change your tune.

???

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I don't think there is anything I enjoy more than watching an idiot get tazed.

This guy had it coming, the cops were doing their job, a kid was in the house with a domestic violence call and the people barricading themselves inside and not cooperating.

Thanks for the vid, the guy got what he deserved.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Nice way of to spin something you don't know the backstory to

And as we don't know the backstory to this, we can't judge anything from it, but the video is still there, so i guess the police don't mind it being there, as they just did their job.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartaocean
Okay lets slow down here for a minute. WHAT and WHY were they there for in the first place. There is a Police corruption probe taking plus up in Northern California for the Northern Police and Sheriff's Departments up there. But before we accuse and slander these officers, lets get the facts straight. Facts speak volumes of truth.

The wife is saying " we was just arguing yelling". I guess someone was concerned enough to call the police but the behavior says the couple planned this for the video. They could at least have show the police kids were ok.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by just1question

I agree with jude.

It seems as if there are alot of people posting their
opinions" about all this outlandish police activity , yet
they have not experienced any of it first hand.

Just wait until you have to deal with their incompetence
and you will change your tune.

???

They came, they risked their life's and they saved mine when I was a child, more then once. My Mother did not call then she was afraid, some neighbor did that.

Later when I was 7 my Mother had remarried, us little kids called the police because my stepfather was choking to death my 12 year old brother. They came he ran, or my brother would be dead. At least mom left him that day.

We had a neighbor here who got out the gun and shot at his family every time he came home late and drunk...we heard the shots and then the police. This is the way many police die.

Police state or not there are good police and their are life saving police who risk all for someone else. The first part of this video seems missing or cut I just don't feel I like these people who made it.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

OK details are all not there.. My point is THIS IS HAPPENING EVERYWHERE AND ALL THE TIME. COPS ARE USING UNNECESSARY FORCE IN PEOPLES HOMES AND BREAKING THE CONSTITUTION.

My point is about the cameras!!!!!! The topic here is the CAMERAS.. and the guy yelling that he is "taping the cops" Cops are brutal pigs in SOME cases.. but they are getting really bold lately? do you remember cops treating civilians like this and police brutality happening 20 years ago? 30? guess not...

People.. I have NOT been confronted by cops (no reason to) I avoid them and don't break the law....WHEN you are in an area where cops are present.... THINK ABOUT WEARING OR HIDING A HIDDEN CAMERA FOR YOUR PROTECTION..

These people should have talked to the officers.. yet worn hidden camera

(does anyone get that this post is about protecting your rights with hidden cameras and do NOT tell police you are taping them or use your cell phone!)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I actually think cops were worse 20 to 30 years ago, but back then they didn't have citizens recording them at every situation, thats why you don't know about it.

Why would you want these people to use hidden camera, as they clearly didn't hide it in this situation the cops were aware of being taped, so hidden camera wouldn't change anything.

Think you are over reacting a bit on this, kind of weird actually

And using caps dosn't make your point more clear, we can hear you without

edit on 14-5-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
To all those defending the police, let me ask you this..

I can call the cops on my neighbor, regardless if they're having a argument this that or NOT, and those cops are legally allowed to go bust into their house?

I don't think so.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

I can call the cops on my neighbor, regardless if they're having a argument this that or NOT, and those cops are legally allowed to go bust into their house?

I don't think so.

If I refuse to come out or let anyone else come out, yes, I would say they do.

The cops are doing their job.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

I don't think so.
Yes, but you called the cops, so actually you are the problem and not the cops

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This looks bad, but there's no context!

Give us some context first.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join