It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFR's Jolie has both breast removed without yet having cancer. Didn't anyone slip her the memo?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
You probably ought to do a bit more research. DNA data mining has been going on for quite a while, with or without Jolie's boobs.

You have no idea who you're talking to...

Mobile Google Android to condition people to embrace constant GPS tracking

Can you even any longer imagine life before being constantly GPS tracked, and embracing being so? Ha. That was Google then. And this fiasco, this now widely publicly acknowledged precedent today, Google will ultimately benefit from now. Can you even imagine I was one of the first people to warn about that? I'll bet I was a nutter then too huh?

Or we shall see...
23andme @ Google Trends
edit on 14-5-2013 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
"Married with Children's" Christina Applegate did as well.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You have no idea who you're talking to...

I never claimed to know who I was talking to, nor do I care. The only thing I know about you, is that you seem to cling to fringe theory that has absolutely no evidence and will continue to adamantly defend the theory, even though, like I said, there is not one single shred of evidence to back it up, all the way to contradicting your statements, just to make a point. Thats really all I need to know.

Mobile Google Android to condition people to embrace constant GPS tracking

So now Angie's boobs have something to do with GPS tracking? Wait, let me guess....this is all a front to get the small percentage of women who carry this gene to get tracking devices implanted under the guise of a mastectomy....

Can you even any longer imagine life before being constantly GPS tracked, and embracing being so?
Again, what does GPS have to do with this topic?

Ha. That was Google then. And this fiasco, this now widely publicly acknowledged precedent today, Google will ultimately benefit from now. Can you even imagine I was one of the first people to warn about that? I'll bet I was a nutter then too huh?
You keep calling yourself a nutter, and I am left to wonder why.....

Seriously though, you are all over the board here.

Or we shall see... 23andme @ Google Trends
So I take it that you think you are the only one aware of 23andme? I take it that you dont understand that DNA data mining has been going on for decades?
edit on 14-5-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The BRACA2 gene is no joke. It has killed almost every female member of my family. You have an 80% chance of getting breast cancer and 50% chance of ovarian cancer. The cancers are typically fast growing, hormone based cancers.

I am adopted. I do not have the gene. If I did, you can bet your bottom dollar I would have a double masectomy tomorrow followed by a nice implant of perky size bigger breasts soon after.

Research this gene. It is awful By the way, my family that carries it is full blooded black foot indian, apparently, it is more common in american indians as well.

Please do not fault her for this. I have aunts / cousins/ 2nd cousins/ that have made the same choice. It is a very scary thing.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
Just to show how unusal of a publicity this is, I had my genetic testing done 8 years ago and had inherited from both parents the genes for colon cancer. I think I will have my colon removed to prevent me from developing colon cancer.
As defensive everyone is of Angelina to go public with this, I feel there is a hidden motive, promoting a new trend in preventing breast cancer. Let just get rid of our breasts?

that is ridiculous...breasts are not vital to life..your colon is.

My family has the braca gene and let me tell you after watching so many of them die from fast growing hormone based cancers, I would have mine hacked off in an instant if I carried the gene.

How can you be so insensitive? Honestly, I dont feel that you have an opinion on this unless you have breasts and ovaries..sorry fellas,,

I do not think it was a publicity stunt or it would have been all over the news when she had it done months ago.

Give her a break, she is trying to save her life. A 80% chance of breast cancer and a 50% chance of ovarian cancer is not real good odds...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
How can you criticize her?!

I agree. We should be mourning this great loss to all humankind!

Harte

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
If I'm not mistaken, her mother died of breast cancer and she is doing this as a preventive measure.

Still a little hasty though, in my opinion. It's like somebody saying "Glaucoma runs in my family, I could go blind at any time. Might as well get it over with now. I'm going outside to stare directly at the sun for seven hours."

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by Carreau
If I'm not mistaken, her mother died of breast cancer and she is doing this as a preventive measure.

Still a little hasty though, in my opinion. It's like somebody saying "Glaucoma runs in my family, I could go blind at any time. Might as well get it over with now. I'm going outside to stare directly at the sun for seven hours."

Come on now, thats just silly. Having a mastectomy does not alter the life function of women for the long term. Comparing it to blindness or anything of the sort is intellectually dishonest.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

No, it's nothing like that at all. The gene in question carries an 87% risk of breast cancer. It's no joke. She still carries a high risk of ovarian cancer. There is no comparison to what you have brought up. You can live without boobs, you will have some issues without your eyesight.

She has 6 children as far as I know. She watched her mother die of breast cancer as well. I'm certain she didn't want to visit it on her children. If I was in her shoes I'd cut these 38D's off in a heartbeat.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

1, she did it as a precautionary measure so her family wouldn't have the risk of losing someone they love early in life, 2, she had a 87% chance of actually having the cancer, 3, she will be removing her ovaries shortly as well.

I think she is a very brave woman and your OP disgusts me,

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This bothers me, none of our odds are good, but we should not be acting out so drastically, based on fear.
I know people in my family who's mother died of breast cancer at a very young age, yet there children never got it because they try to look after their health.

Cancer Odds

Women have 1 and 8 chance of developing breast cancer.
Men have a 50/50 chance of developing cancer in any place.

This is a fear based society that has driven it's women to such drastic action, as just a preventative precaution, I do not agree with this health based fear mongering.

Just so you know I have had it, and survived, that was over 25 years ago.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Darn im gonna miss the twins. Well I have a question for all the ladies out there. Having a mastectomy isnt liek it used to be correct? cant they basically leave the skin there and remove the inside of the breast to allow implants to replace what was removed? Sometimes a person gets used to walking with that there entire life and it really throws off their balance i would imagine suddenly being gone. Next she needs her ovaries removed to avoind that cancer as well.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is one of the saddest things I have read in a long time. It's just completely sad.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Yep would be my best guess. They'll piggyback surgeries in the same area to reduce down both the number of surgeries, costs and incisions. Don't know this for sure about masectomy and reconstruction but I know they definitely do this as I had a scheduled c-section, tubal ligation and tuck (to repair a bad c-section) at the same time.
The surgeon surprised me with the repair, which was an unbelievably cool surprise once the swelling went down. Some good docs out there.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

S&F I was wondering if anyone would start a thread on this. When I read the article yesterday, I was appalled.
Why would anyone mutilate perfectly healthy breasts BEFORE they get cancer?

I know her mother had cancer and AJ has "the gene." But there's also the chance she may never get cancer.

Of course, I do NOT trust the medical industry. I believe most forms of cancer can be successfully treated thru natural means, and that knowledge has been suppressed for more than a hundred years.
Cancer is a huge cash cow for both Big Pharma & the medical industry.

Angelina is a talented actress (more talented than Brad), but I do not like the woman on a personal basis.
She's basically an unstable weirdo.

I also don't trust her "do-gooding" which smacks to me of much grandstanding with good photo ops.

That she's a member of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) doesn't mean she's a member of the "Inner Court" -- I would say most of the members of the CFR are "Outer Court" useful idiots. They don't really know what's going on either.

I suspect Angelina is merely a useful NWO tool. Celebs can be useful that way.

Too bad there are women who will use Angelina as a role model. Tragic.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

That is TRAUMA. Trauma, something that the likes of me, a person raised by a true pathological liar stepdad, has endured something that might give an ounce of insight into.

See for youself, what this person, who is desensitized to images of war, death, carnage, mass murder, gore and brutality is incapable of ever again watching:
Breast Reduction Surgery

To me the most controversial fictional horror show ever is the ultimate must-see 'entertainment', yet never again will I deliberately watch such true life socially induced mutiliationary carnage. Do with these facts what you will. Those images I've seen of Iraqi's that were tortured by drillbits powered by drills, this is all my likewise kryptonite.

She's so brave!!!!! Yes, as "is"everyone who lives by the live-by plastic surgery, mythos.
edit on 15-5-2013 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
Angelina is a talented actress (more talented than Brad), but I do not like the woman on a personal basis.
She's basically an unstable weirdo.

And that's why I love her, despite all of this. In a world gone mad, I strive to be the ultiumate 'crazy' maniac, just so long as my presumptions are qualitatively correct. The shame angles of this helped motivate my ordeal here.

Not more than 3 weeks ago I checked into the prospect of a Tomb Raider 3 film, her film. Only to discover that a "reboot" was in the works with some other.

Very disapppointing.

It might be noted that until this "Final Act', she as a person was still one of my favorite "acts". While not more favored than Tyler Durden,

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I dont buy in to what these doctors say...They are out to make money and cancer is a big money maker for them..I believe chemo is the killer of woman with so called cancer not the cancer it self..People believe anything including mutilating there bodies to save there life.wow.Eat healthy including no gmos and organic only food live a clean life ( no chemicals)and meditate and maybe your immune system will fight off any cancer overgrowth that you might get..Wake up..To many people believing to many lies!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
all we can do is wait and see now..

I think any links with CFR and the TransHumanism agenda will be apparent in time.
(maybe we'll see Jolie in the next lady gaga video)

thanks for starting the thread.
thanks for the heads-up on '23andme'

i'm curious - if jolie was profiled for 87% mental illness ....do you think she'd opt for head removal?

i noticed a lot of pro-jolie comments here are sporting various 'princess' avatars and other forms of "self-empowerment"
/shrug

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I'm a little confused by this story.

An 87% chance of developing breast cancer, but something like a 95% chance of survival should she get it.

Seems a bit rash.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join