It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Hamilton man Tim Bosma found dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Missing Hamilton man Tim Bosma found dead

www.cbc.ca

Tim Bosma, the Hamilton man who was the subject of an intense search after he went missing while taking two men out on a road test of his truck, has been found dead, Hamilton police said today.

On Tuesday morning, police Chief Glenn De Caire told a news conference that burned human remains have been found.

De Caire said police "require more time" as they continue to search for "those responsible for Tim's death. We will continue to follow every single lead."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
toronto.ctvnews.ca
www.cbc.ca

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't really have much to say about this. I ran a search expecting something to come up, but I was shocked to find that there was nothing. I'm not sure if this is even the right forum. I was looking for a "tragedy" forum, or something like it.

People here in Toronto have been avidly following this story since he turned up missing last week. A perfectly good person, a young man, with a wife and small child is now confirmed to be the murder victim of morally reprehensible low-lifes.

There really is no way to put to words how I feel about this whole thing. I was heartbroken when it broke on the radio last week. Its such a sad story, and hits so close to home...

My thoughts are with his family. They seem so genuinely good. People who didn't deserve this in any way. I hope everyone takes a minute to mourn the loss of a perfectly good man at the hands of two perfectly evil people.

I will be following the case against Dellen Millard closely. The police found Bosma's stolen truck beside Millard's mothers house... pretty damning evidence.

I hope he rots in prison, or is the victim of ruthless vigilante justice. I have a relentless urge to see him suffer. In any case, retribution will be had when he meets his maker.

Its so hard to articulate how I feel about this...

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Seems kind of sloppy, for a small airline CEO to commit. Sloppy & random. There is the possibility that he's been set up, for something he may have done to someone in the past.

But that's just my faith in humanity, that people are intelligent. I could be way off & this guy could be an idiot that committed a murder for a truck he could have bought brand new 10 times over, and left a trail a blind man could have found......

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This is horrific...and all for the money that pick-up truck would have brought them.

My prayers go to his family and friends.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this....I too was searching for it. I hung fliers all day Saturday and still had hope in my heart. Many of us sell and/or buy things from sites like kijiji, craigslist, and auto sales websites. Two weeks ago many people may have thought nothing of taking someone for, or going on a test drive and now....

A community is heartbroken, a family shattered, and at least one guilty person still walks this earth free

Michelle

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

This stinks, and I'm pretty sure the story will take even more twists before it's over. At least they have one guy in custody.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by shefskitchen

Its true that his personal history is interesting, but I'm not convinced. Rich people are perfectly capable of doing horrible things for reasons we couldn't begin to speculate on. However, as I said, I'll be following the case closely.

I found this article about him interesting. It seems to paint a pretty picture:

Millard

But, again, I'm not convinced. Plus, I'm more then a bit angry. Harder to separate yourself from this sort of thing.
edit on 14-5-2013 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
WHY should Dellen Millard be "SHOCKED" about the accusations against him?

Victim's truck was found in Dellen Millard's trailer parked in his mom's driveway.

Victim's remains were found buried on Dellen Millard's property in Ayr.

He used a fake name to purchase a prepaid phone to hide his identity.

Is anyone "SHOCKED" that Dellen Millard is not co-operating with police?

Dellen Millard clearly had no idea of the trouble his "ambition" would ultimately get him into.

The tip about the ambition tattoo came from the man who placed a Kijiji ad for a Dodge pickup in the first test driving attempt in Etobicoke.

"It was a description of the unique "ambition" tattoo on his wrist that led police to Millard — a description that came from a witness in Etobicoke who said he was visited by Millard and a second man last Sunday, interested in test driving his Dodge Ram pickup that he'd been trying to sell online." www.thespec.com...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

When I heard that his body had been incinerated, I remember shouting out loud in horror. Afterwards I wondered whether any drugs might be involved, as I cannot accept that people on their own can be so damn evil. And all this for a used truck?!

RIP Tim. Prayers and thoughts go out to the family.

top topics

join