It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A UFO? Military testing? Meteor? Never seen tis kind of thing. It's beautiful, and scary at the same time. It doesn't look like CGI because the contrails or gas left behind look very realistic.

It could be military jets. On fire perhaps? I have no idea. That's why I posted it here. Can anyone tell me what it is?

Come to think of it, it does look two military jets on fire, but what would be the odds of two military jets being on fire at the same time, and still actually doing crazy stunts in unison?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Parachutes and flares, these guys are performing

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

You mean kites? I didn't see a chute.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

You mean kites? I didn't see a chute.

Neither do I but going on the tandem movement, that's definitely sky divers with flares attached

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You guys got to be joking, right?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have seen this video before. Apparently it stunt planes, with some CGI.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I agree with DaTroof , Kites with flares attached like these .

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
So all the people on the beach looking up BEFORE the show starts. The camera rolling BEFORE the shows starts and pointing in the right direction. No audio because it would reveal that it is a recording of stunt planes. The video stops BEFORE the end of the show.

None of these facts dawned on you OP?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think it is a tandem kite with flares. Looks really neat, but I think it is just some guys flying a kite at the beach.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
So all the people on the beach looking up BEFORE the show starts. The camera rolling BEFORE the shows starts and pointing in the right direction. No audio because it would reveal that it is a recording of stunt planes. The video stops BEFORE the end of the show.

None of these facts dawned on you OP?

Well, I assumed that they prepared the camera because it was already seen, and they wanted to capture it.

And I almost always mute UFO videos, a lot of UFO videos I've watched are always noisy, so I mute them.

Oh well, mods, please lock this thread. Case closed.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'd guess stunt planes with some sort of fireworks displays on the end. I doubt if it is military, it appears that they are slow moving acrobatic planes

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A-seems like one splits into two, the. Either 3 or 4 as they move further down, then back up the beach.

B-I lived in kite flying wonderland (Oregon beach). That's a pretty long damn string. Fireproof too.

C-parachute acrobatics aren't performed side by side. It's not the least bit safe. Smoke yes, burning contrails, no.

D-bi-plane, maybe. RC? Maybe. Meteor? No way. Plane crash? Not in the video. Venus? Doubt it. Lanterns? Nope. Plasma? Could be.

Looks bitchin' either way

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Too much speed for this to be anything less than a powered, winged aircraft performing stunts/acrobatics.

One thing that strikes me as odd is the flaring at the source of the smoke trail. Flares aren't generally attached to wing surfaces due to the heat produced so close to the aluminum skin/frame.

Interesting.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It's Aleen fireworks!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

One thing that strikes me as odd is the flaring at the source of the smoke trail. Flares aren't generally attached to wing surfaces due to the heat produced so close to the aluminum skin/frame.

Could be towed flares. If its real. I see a lot of CGI "artifacts".

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That was one hell of an airshow, I would have liked to see it in person. Those are good pilots driving those things too. Enjoying the show is more fun than taking things apart.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Too much speed for this to be anything less than a powered, winged aircraft performing stunts/acrobatics.

Interesting.

If they were way up high in the sky, then I would agree. But (judging by the flame trails) these were not terribly high, so I will go with acrobatic kites with flares attached.

Acrobatic kites can move rather quickly.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

That was one hell of an airshow, I would have liked to see it in person.

If you had been in Sunderland, UK in 2011 you would have.

Yup. Yet another ripped off, "relocated", "UFO" video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/14/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
No kite flying I've ever seen. But, fortunately, I haven't seen everything yet.

Tnx, Phage

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
If you had been in Sunderland, UK in 2011 you would have.
They dubbed some music over the original sound track but you could still hear the engine noise from the planes so kudos to those suspicious of the "missing soundtrack" which could have provided clues...it certainly did!

Hang around these boards long enough and you learn to appreciate clues like missing soundtracks.

Nice job finding the video with some of the original soundtrack intact Phage. I don't know how you do it, but it's great you can find this stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join