It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama: Criminal or Incompetent

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Niether. Until he lies to the world about a war he wants to start; Until he's directly responsible for the war crimes that send 4000+ Americans to thier death, Obama has plenty of lee way. PLENTY.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

HAH ,another believer in the "ONLY TWO" club.Its about corruption, we FINALLY caught one of these asshats doing,he attacks the military,gun owners and press AS WEL AS the other side. And the PC legion wants to protect their sacred cow an American black president.And speaking for the little guy politics be damned WE WANT SOME BUTT.I don't care about Bush what he did or What wild bill did in Mena,Ron brown's murder or the FACT he as a DIRECT result of his POLITICAL decisions got our guys killed in Somalia .I remember these things but the bastard got away with it.
This moron couldn't do it right and I want the next FIVE guys who take the office to remember what we do to him.Not skin, not a party just a petty chicago thug.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Plausible Deniability.

Look at how Bush got away with Treason.
It's nothing new. All Presidents now seem to be into shady stuff.

Indeed. If anyone is holding their breath for real legal consequences as a result of any of this (or anything that is yet to come) they should look back at the Bush years. It ain't gonna happen.

<< 1  2   >>

join