It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama: Criminal or Incompetent

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Once again, Bob hits a home-run.

How does the president of a country know zero about of these actions of his Administration? Truly.
Does everyone in his own administration not trust him enough to tell him what's going on or is he straight up lying to save face?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Both.

And that video was GRRRRRRRREAT!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Plausible Deniability.

Look at how Bush got away with Treason.
It's nothing new. All Presidents now seem to be into shady stuff.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I think you make an outstanding point here. It's a fair question too. Did he direct and have involvement with what are fast becoming multiple scandals from several directions at one? Or has he just been running this profound a failure in leadership to keep his appointed people across the Executive Branch in line and under something resembling control? That actually is his job, as it happens.

If he were 100% uninvolved here, as some would suggest (with a straight face too... That must be hard at times), you'd think HE would be outraged and ready to can some people right out of Government Service for so badly contradicting his visions of the way the nation should operate. Obama ought to nearly be on the war path to clean out his own house of these scandal ridden screw ups....eh?

This is the situation where that legendary 'buck' has to stop somewhere, and the President sets the tone of an Administration which all others come to follow. This was a pretty sloppy tone if innocence in more is to be believed, IMO.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Ugh! I couldn't stand to listen to that video!

But as others have said, it's probably a little of both. Politicians are known to skirt the truth - even to the point of criminality. Did Obama commit a crime? I don't know. Perhaps. Is he incompetent? In some areas, I'm sure he is.

I think the IRS and AP stories possibly hold a lot more weight than the Benghazi thing, though.
edit on 5/14/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
We need a leader 100% void of human emotions! Just use rationality and stakes to make judgements!

A Robot!!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Wow! This guy could give Alex Jones a run for his money with a rant like that.

I think he needs to calm down I honestly thought half way through he was either going to pop a blood vessel or release some really bad constipation, in fact at the end of that for a brief moment I thought he had actually had a heart attack.

Chill out dude, after 2016 you won’t have to worry about him anymore so rather than spending the next 3 years dramatically raising your blood pressure and having the internet laugh at your rants start planning the most epic“ding-dong barry o’ b is gone” party”

I will admit the dude in the video is making some interesting points but honestly I just laughed through most of that video, he would come across so much better if he just calmed down a little.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Both.
Second line.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
David Cameron has been doing things the last 3 years that would have got his head removed a few years ago by doing Treason.
His moves and attacks on our Army in 2012 was treason, our Navy and Air force was attacked by him in 2011-2013 by cuts that make the UK in danger from air attack and sea attacks now, that's treason.
Treason is all over the west NATO area today, that is why I'm please Russia is slinging agents out the UK & USA have put in there.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Its doubtful that Obama new the details of any of these events. Presidents rarely have the time to spare to micro- manage things and usually just give broad goals they want achieved and let their people handle the details.

Is Obama ultimately responsible? Of course, he is the big boss so everything eventually must go to him and I'm sure he has scolded those accountable for making him look bad.

I wouldn't be too quick to dump the blame on Obama, or any President for that matter...they really do not have that much control.

Bush was even quoted as saying he's a great decision maker but that's all he did. He never handled the details of anything.

I highly doubt Obama was aware of any of these things until they happened. Now he may certainly be guilty of pulling a Nixon and trying to cover them up but not the actual events.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

How does the president of a country know zero about of these actions of his Administration? Truly.

Because he is just a figurehead who has no say in any of the decision making, he is just a puppet who is there for theatrics, just like every other president.

Plus he is a criminal AND incompetent for allowing these things to happen in his name.

I can't believe that in this day and age people still actually believe that their "elected officials" are actually the ones calling the shots.

ETA:

The guy in the video clearly believes that Obama is the one calling the shots though

edit on 5/14/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Originally posted by luciddream
We need a leader 100% void of human emotions! Just use rationality and stakes to make judgements!

Not only that, he (or she) needs to be non-human, so they never make an error in judgment or deed.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Easy, Criminal. Bald faced lying criminal.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Painful clarity trumps fair and balanced any day.

You won't get that on the network news, no-sirree Bob, lol!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Obama has been surrounded by the intel community since his birth. His entire family is involved in various intel organizations. Whatever he is the CIA knows every whit. They made him what he is.

Let's just stop the game of pretend.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm thinking ... both. The AP and the IRS are criminal. Benghazi .... that falls more on him not knowing what to do with that 3AM phone call .. just like Hillary's campaign ad showed. And Hillary shares the blame with Obama for Benghazi.

And the spooky thing .. these are just what we know about.
What else is going on? And how deep do these stories go?
The AP and IRS stories should scare the stuff'n out of everyone!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Obama is a nobody, and to put it into perspective of who we are, try getting an interview with him.

Presidents are NOBODY'S, just actors taking the blame for other's, he can't make policies, laws, regulations, he can't even change one damn thing without having the authorization to do so, and before a politician makes a country wide policy or anything of the like, he must have the populations agreement, does that happen, nope, they are nobody, and were nobody, time to stop looking up or down on these actors.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I dont like him, but criminal? No. People say hes a criminal because of benghazi? Why? Benghazi was a non-sanctioned cia op running under a "legal blanket" and when things go south everything burns, including the blanket who doesnt even know why is getting burnt and why no one is there putting out the fire.

If I agree with it? No. But thats how it works. I dont agree with lots of stuff either, but I have to comply. I dont make the rules. Got my fair share of crap by disobeying direct orders.

Benghazi is nothing to them. Is just a wild good chase for civilians to get their heads busy. If coordinated right (which seems to be so far) it will turn out in nothing - this is not the 60s, 70s or 80s where you caught the cia with their pants down. They've learned from their past mistakes so when the common rabble reaches the cia, they'll only reach a brick wall. Nothing else. And it will end there. But I dont think it will go that far.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Fear not, Obama fans. Somebody is just reminding Obama who is really the boss. As soon as he invades Syria like he was told, all of these stories will drop faster than the value of a Federal Reserve Note.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Congratulations you've just said "I'm happy we lost intelligence assets in Russia. Spot on,absolutely right, we really don't need to know what goes on in Russia,pass the Koolaid mate.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join