It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes Our Soldiers Are Terrorist, So We Will Just Exempt Them From Prosecution

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by XaniMatriX

Oh yes I am a monster with total disregard for human life....wait,www.military1.com...

But other than the rest of the MAJORITY of the military I can see how clear your vision must be when you get out of middle school I suggest you go into philosophy.

Middle school? I am too old for that

What does philosophy have to do with murdering other human beings under a uniform? still a criminal.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

for pride and honor

I would say that's the last of the motivators for joining the military...prime ones being...no money, no work, no brains...but that's just me

I'm a former ranger with a degree in History and Archaeology (minored in theology) ... I'm working on a MBA right now... whats with that no brains crap? Do you have issues? I also thankfully never lacked any money or work... Are you out of your mind?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

for pride and honor

I would say that's the last of the motivators for joining the military...prime ones being...no money, no work, no brains...but that's just me

I'm a former ranger with a degree in History and Archaeology (minored in theology) ... I'm working on a MBA right now... whats with that no brains crap? Do you have issues? I also thankfully never lacked any money or work... Are you out of your mind?

In your former days of being a ranger, have you murdered anyone?

Also brains have nothing to do with being able to memorize a piece of paper, or being successfully brainwashed, i mean, you can teach a monkey how to memorize, no brains needed.

Having a brain would be, "hey look, another human being, i shouldn't kill him or steal from him because i wouldn't want that done to me" BAM that guy has brains.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by XaniMatriX

Oh yes I am a monster with total disregard for human life....wait,www.military1.com...

But other than the rest of the MAJORITY of the military I can see how clear your vision must be when you get out of middle school I suggest you go into philosophy.

What does philosophy have to do with murdering other human beings under a uniform? still a criminal.

LOL maybe a criminal but living in a free country...guess God will have to sort it out for me...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

for pride and honor

Also brains have nothing to do with being able to memorize a piece of paper, or being successfully brainwashed, i mean, you can teach a monkey how to memorize, no brains needed.

Having a brain would be, "hey look, another human being, i shouldn't kill him or steal from him because i wouldn't want that done to me" BAM that guy has brains.

LOL....if someone is pointing a gun at me or trying to kill one of my unit my friends or family I will do what ever it takes...Ex military or not I would do it without thinking about it.....so color me a killer.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Romeo1

Okay, you just said it.. and you don't live in a free country, if you want proof of that go get an interview with Obama.

I am not a killer, even if someone was pointing a gun at me i wouldn't harm that men/women otherwise i would be no better then them. So yeah you are a criminal, very cave like thinking you have their sir.
edit on 14-5-2013 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Romeo1

Okay, you just said it.. and you don't live in a free country, if you want proof of that go get an interview with Obama.

I am not a killer, even if someone was pointing a gun at me i wouldn't harm that men/women otherwise i would be no better then them. So yeah you are a criminal, very cave like thinking you have their sir.

Maybe so but my family and I would still be alive to think about it...
edit on 14-5-2013 by Romeo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Romeo1

And if you think we were in Iraq for oil thats BS..we were there to finish off a douchbag dictator

A dictator America helped to power in the first place & supplied his WMDs, so that he would fight Iraq form them.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Don't forget the old adage "it's just my job". or "all care taken, no responsibility accepted".

edit on 14-5-2013 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
reply to post by Romeo1

And if you think we were in Iraq for oil thats BS..we were there to finish off a douchbag dictator

A dictator America helped to power in the first place & supplied his WMDs, so that he would fight Iraq form them.

Yep I know that no argument there...gota love american politics and the CIA influence...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

In that definition I am a killer too. Gee, don't you have a spine? You can't do that to protect ANYTHING?

Sucks to be with you.
edit on 14-5-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

I don't agree with you. However I would defend your right to say it.

That said there is a reason Australian women throw tennis balls with phone numbers and date plans on them when ever the US Navy pulls into port.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Regardless of my answer which for obvious reasons I'm not going to give you... honorable, respectable soldiers are not "murderers". Do not offend the honorable men and women who spend (and sacrificed) their lives protecting your peace-loving sorry ass so you can have the freedom of speech necessary to call them "murderers".

Do you understand? Do I make myself clear enough?
edit on 14-5-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romeo1

reply to post by Romeo1

Maybe so but my family and I would still be alive to think about it...
edit on 14-5-2013 by Romeo1 because: (no reason given)

What do you mean? was some terrorist group knocking your door down threatening your family?

I get it, nvm

edit on 15-5-2013 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

In that definition I am a killer too. Gee, don't you have a spine? You can't do that to protect ANYTHING?

Sucks to be with you.
edit on 14-5-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

Having a spine means you have to be a criminal? It's a lot easier to destroy something, then to leave it alone.
It is easier to pull the trigger then to understand someone, so i believe i have more strength then most people.

But if having a spine means i have to be a Pig of a human being, count me out.
edit on 15-5-2013 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Regardless of my answer which for obvious reasons I'm not going to give you... honorable, respectable soldiers are not "murderers". Do not offend the honorable men and women who spend (and sacrificed) their lives protecting your peace-loving sorry ass so you can have the freedom of speech necessary to call them "murderers".

Do you understand? Do I make myself clear enough?

Oh yeah, you made more clear then anyone here yet. There is no honor in killing someone, and you didn't protect # except the corporations that sent your sorry ass to do their dirty work, criminals.

Respectable soldiers is a funny one to, would you respect a person who committed a homicide?

Also, if you were actually protecting this country, why in the world would you be in another one?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

If you will not even kill to preserve your own life, or the life of another, I believe there is a darwin award in your future.

Imagine if lions would kill, even to feed their offspring, or germs to spread their seed.......

All life would have long ago been extinguished, your position is obviously stupid, and grounded in idiotic rhetoric, because I assure you, you will kill to preserve your own life, all animals will, and men are just animals with big brains.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

I think it is unfair to describe soldiers of any country as terrorists. I'm sure the vast majority of them are decent folk.

They take orders from above, and do a difficult job,

It's the politicians you need to vent your anger on. ( Quite rightly, of course.)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hey, it's this simple. "armies (Armed Forces) are for defending a country" result - you lose. Like Germany, Japan, Italy. Why did they lose? They were incapable of 'defending' themselves. Why? The guys they were fighting against removed they're ability to wage war, by killing until your enemy until it begs for mercy, and then killing them some more. It's a really simple concept. Even monkey's 'get it'. Our political leadership, unfortunately is a lot less sophisticated than monkey's. Big surprise there right?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

They join the military, fully aware that the primary job of the military is to kill human.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join