It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage at Syrian rebel shown 'eating soldier's heart'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

Eating a dead persons heart pales in comparison to what some US soldiers have been found guilty on, if you want to argue the point.

Nice deflection

American soldiers raping people is a little worse, wouldn't you say?

There is some more deflection really want to talk about rape?

RAPE?

Like this?????

en.wikipedia.org...

Scroll down to 'Sex trafiicking'

Pay attention to:

In most Arab states,sex trafficking is not explicitly prohibited..

www.du.edu...

For those who are paying attention RAPE in the ME has been going on centuries only now is it an 'issue'.

Had enough of the 'faux outrage' .

edit on 14-5-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by judus
reply to post by rickymouse

The one thing I can not get my head around is what is the agenda?

What does the west have to gain to justify taking down a whole country?

The west are the terrorists!

It's alright they'll all be claiming political asylum from themselves soon and moving to the UK to live in a mansion and with plenty of free benefits handouts that you the tax payer will be funding.

Then we can all marvel and bask in their cultural diversity as they continue to conduct themselves in ways that haven't been the norm in the UK since the 1200's.

I'm thinking of moving to Jupiter, anyone want to join me?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Paying the pimp as u.s. israel, uk, russia does
makes them criminals.

Two wrongs never equate to 'right',
especially when used in self gain as an excuse.
Self gain makes it that more offensive and
criminal.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Assad's thugs are raping and impregnating women in Syria

One of the least explored aspects of the Syrian regime’s repression is the raping of women. Various human rights monitors have documented cases of sexual violence perpetrated by Bashar al-Assad’s security forces...

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

Read the rest warning on that link though some 'not so nice' things have been done by Assad, and his forces.

Tell me agian how bad the West is?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Raping happens on both sides. US forces as well when in Iraq.

It's like coffee, a comfort how sad and cruel that may be.

It's like when you are in # the whole time, you want to feel good even with doing 'wrong', just comfort woman/coffee.

Basicly there is no good side, the west just picks 1 side that is in their interest. Just a clever way and way cheaper&easy then using your own troops.

Not sure it's really that smart though, it seems out of control and may go in a direction that is not they have in mind.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

One of the least explored aspects of the Syrian regime’s repression is the raping of women. Various human rights monitors have documented cases of sexual violence perpetrated by Bashar al-Assad’s security forces...

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

Read the rest warning on that link though some 'not so nice' things have been done by Assad, and his forces.

The thing you have to be careful of is the deliberate demonisation of the "enemy" through the press.

In WW1 it was the evil Germans who set a hospital on fire killing all of the poor wounded defenseless allies, before raping and murdering the nurses (or was it nuns?).

Then there was the supposed Canadian soldier who was crucified before being castrated by the evil Hun (previously used in 1776 in the battle for Long island).

Then recently the evil Iraqis were taking Kuwaiti babies out of incubators and using them for bayonet practice, or whatever.

It's all nonsense.

A British politician (I think - might be Ponsenby I'm thinking of, but I'm sure one was written around the 20's or 30's) wrote a very good book on lies and propaganda used during war time which listed the usual stories that get used over and over again, or modified slightly.

EDIT: It is ponsenby, you can see it online here: www.vlib.us...
edit on 14-5-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by seabag

To blame US aggression or oil aspirations is a bit naïve

I would put that in my signature, but its full.

Go for it!

It is naive. People who keep saying that sound like kool aid drinking parrots. How great did that theory stand up in Iraq? Do you even know which countries got the big oil contracts? It wasn't US!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

We're not currently arming them we are considering it: www.rferl.org...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I wonder if thats what these new videos are about:

Doubt they'll do any good though.

These guys are nuts. In order for the SAA to win they will have to fight below the belt like the FSA do. Else they will surely lose. Seems to be a whole lot of defections as well.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

Baloney.
The rebels did the same exact thing in Libya. That is commit heinous crimes and blame it all on Assad forces. These guys don't mess around.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Another reason why u.s needs to STOP funding
the terrorists ! ! / israel ! !

edit on 14/5/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
At least, we now know what the rebels are truly fighting for.

The right to eat human flesh.

The most tasty meat on the planet.

They are tired of being denied the pleasure, after centuries of suppression.

Cannibals unite, take back your freedom and your right to consume the blood of man, from the tyrannical governments that deny you.

The way of all flesh.

All flesh consumes flesh.

It's the natural law of the universe.

Want to be a vegetarian? Go live with the plants in the forest.

City dwellers live among their food. The obvious solution to all starvation, eat the fattest members of your group.

Bettya it solves all greed, in every sphere of human society, if we always sacrificed the fattest, the wealthiest, the biggest, among us. Even Jesus was sacrificed. They took his clothes and dressed themselves up in his garments. Yeh, the Lamb, slain at the foundation of the world. He that has acquired the most, to feed the flock.

edit on 14-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

In addition, I'm not sure how many US soldiers have actually been found to be raping those burga clad women. There were a few recorded incidences in Viet Nam of rape, but the left has always portrayed it as something our soldiers do regularly and in massive amounts.
Yah eating a dead guy's heart must be so much more civilized....(sarcasm) and looks from the news that more people are going to be doing that.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The Middle-East is a lost cause- a cesspool of Neanderthals that time forgot.

Let the Jews of war slip, I say.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I just finnished watching the actual video,

The man barely puts it in his mouth when the video ends.

Not sure if they ended the filming right there because he didnt really eat it because it was just for attention/to start things or if he actually did eat the heart....

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The United States better get a wake up call from this.. How can we back these sick bastards that dude was/is one of their leaders.. # all of them. Build a wall around that place evacuate the women and children and let them all kill each other. The world will be better off.

This era of American politics is the most corrupt in our short history.. my money is on we still end up helping them.. I want to hear what McCain and Lindsey Graham have to say now.. how the F are they going to spin this ?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WhereAreTheGoodguys

The United States better get a wake up call from this.. How can we back these sick bastards that dude was/is one of their leaders.. # all of them. Build a wall around that place evacuate the women and children and let them all kill each other. The world will be better off.

Do you know for sure US is backing these rebels?

I heard of a proposal to help but thus far I've seen no evidence of backing. I think they (rebels) would be doing a LOT better right now with our tools at their disposal.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by judus
reply to post by rickymouse

The one thing I can not get my head around is what is the agenda?

What does the west have to gain to justify taking down a whole country?

The west are the terrorists!

It appears to me as if the goal is to construct a unified islamic extremist front across the middle east. It's almost as if the powers that be are attempting to set up the caliphate the jihadists have wet dreams about. Egypt, Syria, Libya, etc. There seems to be no logical reason for this. If such a thing were to occur, it would almost certainly lead to world war 3. There are some sick people in high places however, and that could be precisely what they want.

As for whats going on in Syria, this sort of thing should come as no surprise to anyone who has been paying attention for the last decade. Are we done talking about how evil Assad is? Probably not. I'm sure the west will continue to promote the rebels as Syria's saviors. Assad is no angel but it should be completely obvious at this point that the devil you know is preferable to the alternative.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

these are salafi and wahabii killers...

Muslims also condemn them (i am not muslim, just know a bit about the culture)

the men who do these things (salafi and wahabii) are condemned by most muslims. they follow the ways of teaching very contrary to Muhammad, and this example emulates the actions of a woman called Hind bint Utbah...who ate the liver of Muhammads uncle...when it boils right down to it, most people do not know the original Muslims were fighting people who did things just like this, they were fighting cannibals and murderers...but sects like wahabii and salafi cloud that picture to the west...

most Muslims follow the tribal traditions of hospitality, revenge, and asylum, or something similar...but those principles were in place way before islam, and islam only re-enforces them...but eating human parts is not islam at all...that is more like Hind bint Utbah the cannibal...
edit on 14-5-2013 by studythem1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by iamusic

actually the outside jihadists were in the country pretty early, and would kill police and military, take their gear, dress up like soldiers and military, and then walk around like death squads so people thought it was ordered by assad...but they also shot just about anyone, did not discriminate...

there were also people shooting at protesters indiscriminately from overlooking walls with handguns in the early days, and they were not assad soldiers or police...

"rebel" snipers also moved into towns and shot anything moving...men, women, children, grandchildren...just to create fear...and the people victimized asked for assad to send soldiers to stop the killers...

all of this is straight out of the CIA psyops handbook...this is how wars are started and confusion is introduced...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join