It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage at Syrian rebel shown 'eating soldier's heart'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk

A video which appears to show a Syrian rebel taking a bite from the heart of a dead soldier has been widely condemned.

US-based Human Rights Watch identified the rebel as Abu Sakkar, a well-known insurgent from the city of Homs, and said his actions were a war crime.

The main Syrian opposition coalition said he would be put on trial.

The video, which cannot be independently authenticated, seems to show him cutting out the heart.

"I swear to God we will eat your hearts and your livers, you soldiers of Bashar the dog," the man says referring to President Bashar al-Assad as he stand
(visit the link for the full news article)

+11 more 
posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
OMG

These are the type of people we are arming!

10 Million of the UK tax Payers Money as well as US $$ is been sent to these animals on a monthly basis.

Why OH why are we funding terrorist groups !

Libya was the first to fall in the hands of so called freedom fighters. Has anybody heard anything from Libya in the last few months ? I doubt it, as it is like a scene from Mad Max at the moment with gangs running about with fully funded US and UK weapons.

I bet ya that in two years time these so called rebels will be our new Boogey men.

We had a old lady die in the UK last week due to not been able to pay certain taxes but we have enough funds to start proxy wars.

God love the west as nobody else does.

Here is the link to the video PLEASE WATCH AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION www.presstv.ir...

www.bbc.co.uk
edit on 14-5-2013 by judus because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
So shooting someone to death, not a war crime.

Eating, war crime.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
So shooting someone to death, not a war crime.

Eating, war crime.

Bombs are gas are fine but eating that is a big no no.

Somebody posted this on a site " I wonder if he was Halal"

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The world is backing rebels, these people aren't calm or rational people much of the time. They are most often the kind of people who like to kill others. The United States backs these kinds of people then we have to clean up the mess they cause later on at great expense. Stupid idea if you ask me.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

The one thing I can not get my head around is what is the agenda?

What does the west have to gain to justify taking down a whole country?

The west are the terrorists!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is nothing short of Satanic. They are also beheading Christians. This is not a move of freedom from oppression: they are overthrowing west-courting & Israel-tolerant leaderships - replacing them with Muslim Brotherhood anti-west, anti-Israel & anti-Christian leaders (largely Sunni) and they are wiping out all traces of Christianity and infidelity to the cause of Sunni Islamization by sword.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

ah..."All the world's a stage"...

I see it...this flick...it's like a a bad movie trilogy...just keeps coming back with more sequels.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Beat ya to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by judus

Beat ya to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That new search engine sucks!

I added the full title and then searched key words.

Get back to your UFO forums Mr Grey

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Completely different culture over there.

Here is an interesting Documentary from Vice, which talks about the same concept.

(Viewer Discretion is Advised.)

The Cannibal Warlords of Liberia (Full Length Documentary)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i guess the currant administration has turned their backs on the earlier stance on terrorists.

not so long ago a president had these words to say.

The United States of America is fighting a war against terrorists of global reach. The enemy is not a single political regime or person or religion or ideology. The enemy is terrorism— premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against innocents.

In many regions, legitimate grievances prevent the emergence of a lasting peace. Such grievances deserve to be, and must be, addressed within a political process. But no cause justifies terror. The United States will make no concessions to terrorist demands and strike no deals with them.We make no distinction between terrorists and those who knowingly harbor or provide aid to them.

The struggle against global terrorism is different from any other war in our history. It will be fought on many fronts against a particularly elusive enemy over an extended period of time. Progress will come through the persistent accumulation of successes—some seen, some unseen.

Today our enemies have seen the results of what civilized nations can, and will, do against regimes that harbor, support, and use terrorism to achieve their political goals. Afghanistan has been liberated; coalition forces continue to hunt down the Taliban and al-Qaida. But it is not only this battlefield on which we will engage terrorists. Thousands of trained terrorists remain at large with cells in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and across Asia.

Our priority will be first to disrupt and destroy terrorist organizations of global reach and attack their leadership; command, control, and communications; material support; and finances. This will have a disabling effect upon the terrorists’ ability to plan and operate.

We will continue to encourage our regional partners to take up a coordinated effort that isolates the terrorists. Once the regional campaign localizes the threat to a particular state, we will help ensure the state has the military, law enforcement, political, and financial tools necessary to finish the task.

The United States will continue to work with our allies to disrupt the financing of terrorism.We will identify and block the sources of funding for terrorism, freeze the assets of terrorists and those who support them, deny terrorists access to the international financial system, protect legitimate charities from being abused by terrorists, and prevent the movement of terrorists’ assets through alternative financial networks.

However, this campaign need not be sequential to be effective, the cumulative effect across all regions will help achieve the results we seek. We will disrupt and destroy terrorist organizations by:

direct and continuous action using all the elements of national and international power. Our immediate focus will be those terrorist organizations of global reach and any terrorist or state sponsor of terrorism which attempts to gain or use weapons of mass destruction (WMD) or their precursors;

defending the United States, the American people, and our interests at home and abroad by identifying and destroying the threat before it reaches our borders.While the United States will constantly strive to enlist the support of the international community, we will not hesitate to act alone, if necessary, to exercise our right of selfdefense by acting preemptively against such terrorists, to prevent them from doing harm against our people and our country;

and denying further sponsorship, support, and sanctuary to terrorists by convincing or compelling states to accept their sovereign responsibilities. We will also wage a war of ideas to win the battle against international terrorism. This includes:

using the full influence of the United States, and working closely with allies and friends, to make clear that all acts of terrorism are illegitimate so that terrorism will be viewed in the same light as slavery, piracy, or genocide:behavior that no respectable government can condone or support and all must oppose;

supporting moderate and modern government, especially in the Muslim world, to ensure that the conditions and ideologies that promote terrorism do not find fertile ground in any nation;

diminishing the underlying conditions that spawn terrorism by enlisting the international community to focus its efforts and resources on areas most at risk;

and using effective public diplomacy to promote the free flow of information and ideas to kindle the hopes and aspirations of freedom of those in societies ruled by the sponsors of global terrorism.
2001-2009.state.gov...

stirring words in a promise to help eradicate terrorists from the world. yet NOW the SAME country that promised this seems to be actively SUPPORTING TERRORISTS. :shk:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

The war propaganda boys must be rubbing their hands together at this one.

Just remember truth is always the first casualty of war.

There will a lot more of this pre-war propaganda trying to win the hearts of western general public over the coming weeks. If you detach yourself from the emotions of this type of propaganda it will allow you to read between the lines.

If you assume that ALL news is propaganda, and while watching it ask yourself what sort of emotional response are tptb trying to elicit from me?
edit on 14-5-2013 by creatives because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by generik

What they say and what they do are very different.

Why on earth do we let our governments get away with constant lies !

If another person lies to you more than a few times I for one do not really have anything to do with them as it is a trust issue.

I do not think I could produce a document big enough to list the lies in my lifetime alone. Yet we still trust these people with our lives.

Ironic ! don't you think .

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by creatives
reply to post by judus

The war propaganda boys must be rubbing their hands together at this one.

Just remember truth is always the first casualty of war.

There will a lot more of this pre-war propaganda trying to win the hearts of western general public over the coming weeks. If you detach yourself from the emotions of this type of propaganda it will allow you to read between the lines.
edit on 14-5-2013 by creatives because: (no reason given)

Whats really get me is that people actually be-leave all this BS thats comes from MSM I have seen more truth in a Harry Potter film.

But as long as we have our I pods, Xbox and X Factor who cares. Candy Crush will dissolve the bad memories away. Long live the distraction !

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus
OMG

These are the type of people we are arming!

10 Million of the UK tax Payers Money as well as US $$ is been sent to these animals on a monthly basis.

Why OH why are we funding terrorist groups !

Libya was the first to fall in the hands of so called freedom fighters. Has anybody heard anything from Libya in the last few months ? I doubt it, as it is like a scene from Mad Max at the moment with gangs running about with fully funded US and UK weapons.

I bet ya that in two years time these so called rebels will be our new Boogey men.

We had a old lady die in the UK last week due to not been able to pay certain taxes but we have enough funds to start proxy wars.

God love the west as nobody else does.

Here is the link to the video PLEASE WATCH AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION www.presstv.ir...

www.bbc.co.uk

Lets not forget about Egypt, which fell to rebel control under the Muslim Brotherhood. It all started in Egypt, not Libya.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
isnt it if you eat the heart or brain of someone you killed you get their courage or something like that? thanks for posting.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

reply to post by rickymouse

The one thing I can not get my head around is what is the agenda?

What does the west have to gain to justify taking down a whole country?

The west are the terrorists!

Yeah Yeah 'the west are terrorists' yadda yadda.

Least they don't go around eating hearts and livers.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
As long as they don't get Assad we're okay.
If they actually get Assad Russia will step in and launch us into WWIII.
And with the Rebels being total Rambos and the crazy rape warfare it would be like Vietnam for the US.
Hope their ready. I've been saying this since these guys took over Libya.
I'll give it about 2 years before we're all at war.

Edit to add something:
"The main Syrian opposition coalition said he would be put on trial."

Yeah right.
edit on 14-5-2013 by iamusic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk

A video which appears to show a Syrian rebel taking a bite from the heart of a dead soldier has been widely condemned.

US-based Human Rights Watch identified the rebel as Abu Sakkar, a well-known insurgent from the city of Homs, and said his actions were a war crime.

The main Syrian opposition coalition said he would be put on trial.

The video, which cannot be independently authenticated, seems to show him cutting out the heart.

"I swear to God we will eat your hearts and your livers, you soldiers of Bashar the dog," the man says referring to President Bashar al-Assad as he stand

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? War does horrible things to people, but it does seem Psychopaths revel in warfare. To them, actions like rape, murder and cannibalism are actions as a way of establishing their power over someone else(hence why normal/empathic type people can't figure out why someone would do something like that as an act of power, because it only makes sense to psychopaths).

Either way, too much bloodshed and idiocy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join