It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Month later, still no aerial footage of Tsarnaevs' alleged stolen vehicle chase

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
One month has now passed since Tax day Boston Bombing, and still no footage of the alleged chase. Scour the net for some decent footage, and this is all that can be found:

Here's an example of latest police pursuit of stolen and/or fleeing vehicle chase, we've most all seen these on the news (remember OJ?).. yet why none for Tsarnaev bros? One would think it would have been broadcast real time, yet all we have is some footage of Boston lockdown many, many hours later the following day after the alleged MIT incident, grand theft auto, and alleged police chase of stolen vehicle.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
We probably will never see the footage of the Tsarnaev chance. It will be seized and locked up as "evidence" against them in court. The footage may never see the light of day again, if you didn't know supposedly all the seized security footage from Oklahoma City Bombing was never even used in the case against Timothy McVeigh in court.

But still lets wait and see.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Don't know why you think there WOULD be any footage.

It was late at night, so no traffic copters would have been in the air.
Don't think the police usually just keep a chopper up in the air for no reason in the middle of the night.

I was listening to the Boston scanner at the time. My recollection is that the time between when the hostage they had in the car with them jumped out and told the police and the point where the police caught up to the car and the guys jumped out of the car throwing the explosives at them wasn't that long. Maybe ten minutes if I remember correctly. Not really enough time to get a chopper up in the air and over there. The chase would have been over.

L.A. usually gets that footage when it is during the day and traffic copters are in the air and they hear the reports on the scanner. Also, L.A. is packed with freeways so the chases usually last much longer.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by below

I wanna know when we'll see the video of the original suspect, the "dark skinned male".

My guess is never. Since both the brothers are Whiter than me.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't mean to appear abrupt, but now that time has passed, who's going to believe anything the FBI puts out now, and that includes the video of the guys dropping their holdalls.
However you could study this picture, (the Green photograph) of the aftermath, here you see the younger brother leaving the scene. The FBI handled this picture and it has been worked on. look closely at the brother, and the arm adjustments, in fact it is so badly done he has two arms on the leftside, in the colour reversal below you can see much clearer, but you still need to look closely, there is a whole rectangle of reworking.

You can see the two arms one above the other, the rectangle fill including brickwork, why would they have done that? play about with the picture, the features could probably be enhanced more, I just don't have the time at the moment. You could also scroll the big picture across the street and see a person with no face, why would they have done that?

edit on 14-5-2013 by smurfy because: Picture.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Not everything eventually get to youtube you know? You shouldve rephrased your title to say..."AS YET.....there has been NO AERIAL FOOTAGE made PUBLIC..."

You know there is footage...theyve got it...and we arent gonna see it.

top topics

join