It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Ufo disclosure of Hostile Aliens what would be your reaction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
first i would find a place to hole up.
then i would try and find me some of the reptiles.
then i would try and kill them.
then if could kill them, i would see if they were fit to eat, some reptiles are tasty. ever had snake, gator or lizard, can't be much deference.
then i would see, if i could use their tech some how, then use it to kill them.
then i would recruit other humans to go on reptile hunts. and have big barbeques were there was endless amounts of reptile to fill our belly's.
then after all the reptiles in our area are gone, i would turn my attention to the grays and see if they were fit to eat.
see if i could use their tech.......

edit on 14-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

wake up ET is not your space brother.
he will more than likely want to eat you.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I would probably try to go and meet the aliens,as whatever the government says is usually all backwards...
If the gov said they were evil,it probably means they are benevolent,and wish to share knowlege/energy which the governmnets of world are all about surpressing for their own gain IMO.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Finally a war worth fighting

Would be my thoughts

Reactions would be me reacting to any given situation, actually describing how I would react would be foolish of me as such an experience would be new to almost all and how one would react would be determined after the case not before.

But a good question and thread otherwise.

S/F
edit on 14-5-2013 by InhaleExhale because: spelling

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Disbelief, incredulity, questions. The distant alien hypothesis is probably the least believable explanation of UFO's / abductions, IMO.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah sure boncho, we all see through the veil that you attempt to cover with

The totality of our horrid existence on this planet all resides between our legs. Sad thought really.

Only when its not in use

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Me: Honey, get the guns, doesn't look like I'm going to work today.

Wifey: Say what?

Me: LOCK AND LOAD WOMAN! GET TO IT!

Wifey: Seriously?

Me: DO I LOOK LIKE I'M JOKING? DO I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN? IF THERE COMING, I'M GOING OUT WITH A BANG!

Wifey: *Slaps Forehead* "Dear me, Rambo's at it again"

Thread~ How was that?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well from that point forward every single meal would contain bacon. I would start with the 12 year old Glenlevit and work my way up to the 25 year old Glenlevit I've been saving. Oh and Visa is going to be VERY disappointed at the end of the month.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

where di i sign up for the mobile infantry ?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
All skeptics and debunkers should be issued with a pocket knife and can of beans an sent to the front lines as as the sacrifical lambs.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
All skeptics and debunkers should be issued with a pocket knife and can of beans an sent to the front lines as as the sacrifical lambs.

No, all believers should as those would be mentally better prepared where people who used ridicule to make themselves believe we are all alone would probably have difficulty firing. Who knows, some of the benevolent civilizations would change and get involved once other ET civilizations mess with their contacts on Earth. Don't let the naysayers get you to say bad things, some people are interested in the subject, some are not and don't even want to know.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I don't think we would get a warning but let's just say we did.

The only solution I can come up with right now is to poison them through what they eat or breath. Even if this poison kills a portion of us. We would have everything to lose anyways. Worst case we could take them with us.

If someone was still in authority they could make it an honorable decree that if you are taken you should poison yourself. Eventually when they see that we would rather die than become their food or labor force they'll move on.

To beat them you have to take away what they came for in the first place.
edit on 14-5-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: there, their, they're, thar

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
We think we can beat them and we get zapped to nothingness.

The smart ones that didn't try to fight and welcomed it would be taken to a beautiful world.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
We think we can beat them and we get zapped to nothingness.

The smart ones that didn't try to fight and welcomed it would be taken to a beautiful world.

Or...you get put inside a sleep chamber and fed intravenously while being induced into never ending dreams/nightmares. Your blood is also being drained while this is happening and your dreams are being hijacked by alien junkies feeding of the serotonin and adrenalin produced by you in your dream states.
Ok i watch too many movies lol

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Truth is if they can get here, there technology is better than ours, probably have large armouries as well, we may have next gen tech hidden away here on earth and to spool up industry to begin equipping mankind with technology that will be effective against them will take months.

Probably will be too late by then, best to just keep your head down, pray they decapitate government worldwide and destroy the current system entirely.
The current system with it's recidivist attitude towards humanity and the technology releases that would benefit it immensely, are founded upon greed and intolerance, this will be their own undoing.
so, aquiesce and learn to live with them whilst learning who and what they are and then begin fighting back when you understand how to hurt them.

Remember though, we here on the surface are not the original inhabitants of earth, below our feet the "Owners" of planet earth allow us to exist here, so if an alien race did show up, it won't just be us they are attacking, they will be a threat to the original inhabitants of planet earth, unless of course, it is the original inhabitants with an eviction notice.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
reply to post by Mads1987

wake up ET is not your space brother.
he will more than likely want to eat you.

haha, why?

I don't think ETs would necessarily care much about me or anyone else on earth for that matter. But I don't think we have anything at all they would possibly want either.
Why would they want to eat me?

We can't travel between stars yet, but we can synthesize meat from animal stem-cells. So I would assume that any race capable of traveling between stars would have the same abilities, and hence have no need to feast on me.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
the government making a blanket statement like that would mean humanity is going to completely reorient itself.

the whole planet would be effectively 'conscripted' into some kind of response force.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
For some reason... I've been thinking about this thread..... Hostile Aliens... I'm having a hard time.... All I'm seeing is this...

Dat~ Dat.... dat! DAAAT!

Better technology.... Yes! Stronger??? NO! Carbon Based... YES! Weakness..... OPRAH MUSIC! Or whatever it was..... LMAO!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It would be a war of our minds. Tech will get you so far and then it would be realized that its a waste of resources. If we assume the aliens have advanced tech it would not be too hard to surmise they have a good grasp on mind control and programming. Make an imaginary battle happen pitting the species against each other until the results are satisfactory. I mean this probably isn't going to be no "hulk smash" type sh1t. If you think of all the possible things we can be used for other than food, its not hard to see why we are being manipulated like puppets. Congratulations we are probably the number one resource in the universe lol

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Mars attacks great movie i liked it!

personally i think Aliens know we are here but see kind of benefit gained taking over a mudball planet on edge of galaxy. As long as humans do not extend our violence into space i dont think they really care one way or ther other what we are doing.
edit on 17-5-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join