It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Ufo disclosure of Hostile Aliens what would be your reaction

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
It is the 21st century and where all familiar with high tech gadgets, and have seen umpteen space movies considering ourselfs quite groovy when it comes to the ideas that Aliens are visiting the earth. If they turn out to be bad so what we say as it will be just whats needed to pull humanity togther and pound the Aliens over the head with the Human spirit.

Reality check!

What really would be the typical human reaction if it was communicated to us by our world leaders than Hostile Aliens are real, and the Government has for our own good been keeping the lid on it (so as not create a mass panic).
Unfortunately as the government explains to us the peace treaties originally signed between Earths UN government and Aliens are no longer being honored by the Aliens.
In fact the situation is grave the Aliens have delivered a sporting message they are going to invade and take control of the earth.

The government lets the public in on all the good stuff on Ufos which has been stored hidden in Area51. The government holds televised programs to educated humanity on the Alien threat, and gives us a TV tour through Area51. We watch TV and learn that

- Reptilian and Grey Aliens are real and they dont like humans
- They view Humans as a consumable resource for slave labour and food
- The have large spacecraft, armed with energy weaponsusing the analogy of flying aircraft carriers, and star ships and destroyers from startrek and starwars
- They will enslave some humans using high tech Alien wizardry, (for example fit pain control devices on people to use and direct them to fighter against fellow humans).
- They have no emotions and see emotions as a weak human trait
- They will invade all the major powers at once world, starting with major defence installations, media outlets, and major political institutions.

You watch all this onTV new while your munching sandwhiches.
The program has flashing at bottom a message iterating this is not a April days joke, and its dead real.

The President of US appears suddenly in the programs intermission and gives a speech about how God will make this the greatest test of humanitys spirit, and that what we lack in technology we will make up for with our unified response to repel the attack.

Yours heads spins a for few minutes, and then you compose yourself.
What is your reaction to this Ufo disclosure? How are you going to deal with it?
What will you do?
edit on 14-5-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

"It's about damn time"

*Continues to munch devilled egg sandwich*

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Depression.
I have always had the believe that if an alien race had the capability to travel to our planet, by technological means, they would come in peace. Anything we have here is found in abundance in the rest of the universe, so I don't see why they would want to take anything from us.

But if that was the case, I would be very sad.

I don't have high thoughts about mankind, and as all other things, we must eventually come to an end. So that part wouldn't bother me to much. But I have always assumed that ignorance and evil-doing are closely related, so I couldn't imagine alien visitors to be evil.

It's like Prot says in K-PAX:
Dr. Mark Powell: How do you know right from wrong?
Prot: Every being in the universe knows right from wrong, Mark.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I would log onto ATS and have a laugh at all the false flag, government hiring actor threads about the announcement lol then i probably # my pants

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
My reaction would be to not believe them.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hi op

If it did happen my first reaction would be

WTF this guv can not control us anymore so a radical new approach is necessary.
GUV: this is getting out of control now,we have to implement procedure 11202
and use our advanced tech that we built upon from stolen natzi hardware.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I would run. . .

Then hide.

I wouldn't rely on our leaders. . .

I'd only be able to rely on myself.

Then I would mock them.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I would call my family, make sure they are following the plans we have always talked about for regrouping from across the country and provisioing our children away with the grandparents for their safety.

Next I would immediately contact the US ARMY, and once again volunteer my services to the defense of my homeland.

I am sure someone versed in advanced mathmatical concepts such as aiming and targetting artillery is still gonna be of use, as well as my training and experience in secure communications protocols.

They don't still use the ANCD, or the SINGARS radio system, but I will adapt to the new systems, it is all the same basic package just newer toys.

Then I assume I will most likely die, a truly horrific death, while hoping against all odds, my small sacrifice may have in the end helped to keep my family safe.

Let's just be clear, many of us have no illusions about our ability to resist more than hours or days against even a small force of beings advanced enough to cross the void, their tech would be akin to magic in our eyes, and we would die, but at least I would do so on my feet.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

What really would be the typical human reaction if it was communicated to us by our world leaders than Hostile Aliens are real, and the Government has for our own good been keeping the lid on it (so as not create a mass panic).

I have a dozen or so friends of the opposite sex that I've managed not to sleep with so it doesn't get awkward. So... I'd probably just go through each one until the last female presence in my life which I've not had sexual relations with, would be family.

Yep.. That about sums it up.

No awe inspiring revelations here. Really, life comes down to the jublies. The totality of our horrid existence on this planet all resides between our legs. Sad thought really.

I made out with my 2nd cousin once

I did not make out with any cousins.

edit on 14-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Ya scratch what I said, it would be a total combo between beezer and bonchos ideas.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

If you have anyone you care about with oversized mammary glands, I suggest sending them to Boncho's Love Shack™ for safekeeping.

The whole idea here is to throw off the Aliens by making them believe the compound is simply about Valentine's Day greeting card services. In reality it's a 60's style shag carpeted orgy centre with absolutely no class and outfitted with top of the line, high tech CCTVs in every corner.

We will defeat the Aliens by breeding ourselves to staggering numbers. Outbreeding them is the only way to win. Boncho, at your service, reporting for duty, saviour of the free world.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I was saving this for the zombies apocolypse reaction, but I think it can be applied to this situation too.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I would start eating lots of fruit. Watermelons and strawberry's especially. What can you do right? Might as well be a tasty snack. Welcome to earth, enjoy you hungry bastards

But i have played Day Z so if that was the scenario, i would get away from everyone. Its the best chance of survival given the human condition.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Ah, so the last card has been played ...

I would hold my family together hidden in the hills of Kentucky through the panic, riots, collapses and deaths across the globe, we lay low.

Once the smoke clears of humanities self destruction we would watch and see what happens next ...

In my mind, I am thinking it is all a grand hoax. A trigger for the next step to justify the restructuring of the world's governments into one, a culling of the world's population, a plan decades old in the planning.

If by chance it is real and we are being invaded/destroyed my mission is to teach my one year old son how to survive and provide for his older sisters and his mom, knowing I will most likely die trying to keep them safe.

In other words ... I would keep doing exactly what I have been doing all along.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

What is the new duke nukem game like?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by inverslyproportional

If you have anyone you care about with oversized mammary glands, I suggest sending them to Boncho's Love Shack™ for safekeeping.

The whole idea here is to throw off the Aliens by making them believe the compound is simply about Valentine's Day greeting card services. In reality it's a 60's style shag carpeted orgy centre with absolutely no class and outfitted with top of the line, high tech CCTVs in every corner.

We will defeat the Aliens by breeding ourselves to staggering numbers. Outbreeding them is the only way to win. Boncho, at your service, reporting for duty, saviour of the free world.

You funny man...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
First thing that comes to mind is project blue beam - a fake alien invasion to implement global totalitarian rule, a bit like 9/11 but on a bigger scale. So as the media is in a frenzy and ATS is swamped with new alien invasion post I would try to work out which parts are real and which are lies.

Then as the internet and all other communications are shut down as I can see glow of a burning city over the hills it really does not matter much just exactly who or what started it, my days of a web developer are over. Would probably go down to the local pub, get drunk and have a fight or two as a lot of people will be upset and # off. After that all I can do it take things a day at a time.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Lol "boncho's love shack" is a registered trade mark of the "Boncho" brand of companies of love making educational LLC., and all rights are reserved, any use of "Boncho" brand products without prior written consent will will be a clear violation of US trade mark and international trade mark and copywrite laws, and will be subject to the full penalty of all national, state and local laws.

As the undersinged, I do herby relieve Boncho, and any executive of Boncho brand love making, love shak, and love educational material inc. Of any legal liabilities associated with, but not limited to1) extreme enfatuation for Boncho, a strong desire for your female companions to return to Boncho many many times a day for further Llove making" or 2) arguements stemming from female companions desiring the wear the Boncho brand lable, in the form of tattoos, otherwise known from here on as a tramp stamp, or Boncho hand prints on mamory glands and or buttocks.

I also relieve Boncho of all other responsibilities, including but not limited to, Boncho visitations in the home resulting in severe sexual fulfillment, and or extreme moments of pleasure experienced by female companions in the presence of Boncho.

If you would like to enrole a female companion in the Boncho experience please sign below, and Boncho will service her needs at his first convenience. Please sign below.

Inverslyproportional

What's the worst that could happen?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
First thing that comes to mind is project blue beam - a fake alien invasion to implement global totalitarian rule, a bit like 9/11 but on a bigger scale. So as the media is in a frenzy and ATS is swamped with new alien invasion post I would try to work out which parts are real and which are lies.

You are on the right track with your assertion.

That's why we should pay close attention to all false flags and related events at this present time because it's all geared to this exact scenario of totalitarian rule. After an acknowledged invasion, then enters the "false savior" Anti Christ among the mist of all of the chaos and confusion whom everyone is expected to follow, unknowingly to oblivion. Faced with the possibility of being vaporized in a nanosecond by advanced technology or following the fake savior, most will follow the Anti Christ after it is discovered (falsely) that he's able to deal with the threat. If this plan is executed successfully, Earth becomes another slave/hybrid mecca among other planets who have fell victim.

That my friends is the reason there's no official disclosure yet. However, recently Earth and it's beautiful inhabitants are waking up to the reality of ET life out there and there are those who want to help humanity. This is vital towards thwarting the above plans.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'd take a few weeks off work to laugh at all the religious people.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join