It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Susu Banking System How to avoid Banksters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Many have wondered how to get by without the banksters or use their institutions as little as possible well there might be an alternative to too big to fail yes it's smaller and may not cover all your needs especially if you have millions or billions I don't see this working for you,but if you are one of the "little people " who is trying to put Jr through college you might want to look into what some Caribbean and African folks have done for centuries. We don't need Big banks we have got our own banking systems ran largely by women, in Jamaican communities it's called Partners in Trinidad and the the rest of the Caribbean It's called Susu all we need to do is up-grade and use it matter of fact this was how many of our parents paid for college or bought their first home.

Basically a group of people usually women get together and pooled their money, depending on the agreed amount say $100 bucks a month and you have say 50 ppl in the group,each person have a turn at withdrawing 5gs,they can use it to do whatever but typically they return some of that into an even bigger hand next cycle and the one after that I have never heard of the system braking down even after the untimely death of the banker..btw there is no banker percentages.

I might add not every Tom Dick and Harry can show-up and join a group if you are new you may need one or more person to vouch for you the honor system is what keep it tight.

Caribbean immigrants pool their money in susu funds, using an old tradition to start new businesses or buy a car without getting a bank loan. When Andrew Morris decided to open Sam’s Caribbean Marketplace in West Hempstead, Nassau County, in 1993, he went to a bank to apply for a loan. But the bank would only loan him $50,000, half of what he needed to start his first business. To make up the difference, Morris turned to his local susu, an informal savings club scheme popular in the Caribbean.
globalcitynyc.com...
klik^^

Take a look into alternatives if you can see it working for you then flip the Banksters the bird and tell them occupy this..

edit on 14-5-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

Sounds interesting. The man in your avatar looks like he may be able to give me a loan hehe...

There are matters of security of course... What happens when a Susu gets robbed? Is there a vault?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

3n19m470
reply to post by Spider879

Sounds interesting. The man in your avatar looks like he may be able to give me a loan hehe...

There are matters of security of course... What happens when a Susu gets robbed? Is there a vault?

It all depends on the Banker off-course and how she secure the money but in all my yrs I have never heard of someone breaking in and going off with the money...and I am from BLKYN, it's the same thing as if someone would break in your house and make off with your money,like I said it's an informal group mostly friends or recommendations by two or more friends,my guess is the folks involved would bite the bullet and restart this is a thing of trust.

The man in the avatar is Dr Narciese a well educated and very intelligent gangster and a Garveyite with a flare for history from the Caribbean, shown on the cable series Boardwalk Empire in opposition to Chalky White an illiterate African American gangster but with natural intelligence strong leadership qualities tough as nails loyal to his friends. wanna see who win.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm glad I returned to learn about the man in your previous avatar. Always interested in gangsters, rebels, outlaws ever since I was a child. It's a shame that nobody else commented here on what could be for all we know, a real solution. Looks like you've gathered a few flags at least.

Eta- sometimes when it's a busy week or at times people are more interested in more sensational topics so the real nuts and bolts solutions go unnoticed. Maybe one day this flaw can be addressed and corrected. Maybe when the right solution comes along it also needs the right marketing package to go along with it. What that would be I do not know. Also it seems people don't want to trust each other but by habit they choose to put their trust in some type of authority, even though the authorities have proven to be the biggest thieves of all...
edit on 6/10/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I'm glad I returned to learn about the man in your previous avatar. Always interested in gangsters, rebels, outlaws ever since I was a child. It's a shame that nobody else commented here on what could be for all we know, a real solution. Looks like you've gathered a few flags at least.

Eta- sometimes when it's a busy week or at times people are more interested in more sensational topics so the real nuts and bolts solutions go unnoticed. Maybe one day this flaw can be addressed and corrected. Maybe when the right solution comes along it also needs the right marketing package to go along with it. What that would be I do not know. Also it seems people don't want to trust each other but by habit they choose to put their trust in some type of authority, even though the authorities have proven to be the biggest thieves of all...

So true some think mega is always better ,but how do you trust a faceless impersonal corporation more than a neighbor who can baby sit your kids is a mystery to me unless one have lousy neighbors and lousy friends.

new topics

top topics

join