It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice takes over land in real time, crazy!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Amazing I wonder if the pressure could crush the house?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

She was so annoying I had to turn the volume down...I could not listen to that for very long....It would drive me to drinking.....MORE!

Yep, apparently me & you weren't the only ones. Jesus, scared me for a second. I thought maybe..., this is what people look forward to coming home to? Dear god...

edit on 14-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Amazing I wonder if the pressure could crush the house?

That was my first thought when I saw that ice coming. Apparently it did not occur to those filming.

Normalcy Bias was strong with that one.

Crushed homes ...

on that page is a link to a video of the ice destroying homes ...
edit on 5/15/13 by SherlockH because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/15/13 by SherlockH because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Wow, this is really cool (no pun intended.) I love seeing things like this that I've never once in my life seen prior. I never knew there was such a thing! Really fascinating. What exactly is this phenomenon called, so that I can read up on it?

And I for one liked her voice, regardless of everyone's else's earsplitting opinions.

Peace.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Great video, but for anyone that hasn't watched it yet, take my advice and turn the volume down because there's only so many times you can hear the reaction of "OMG" before it drives you nut's !

You have been warned

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The quickening lol?

Remember those Wooly Mammoths they dug up that had been frozen with undigested food still in their guts?

Always wondered how they could have been frozen so quick, well now I'm not wondering.

I never ever thought ice could move like that, a frozen flood lol. Must be when it reaches a certain temp or something that makes the ice loose enough to move? It looks like a slushy.

edit on 5/16/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join