It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the term "terrorist" and "terrorism" is a fail (and why we should bring criminal charges aga

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"

-Gerald Seymour "Harry's Game" (1975)

I was reading an article on an intelligence agency website, when I realized my God these people are stupid.

You know why? Let's look at the definition of terrorism.

1. The use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
2. The state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3. A terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

[dictionary.reference.com...]

The escalating level of domestic surveillance, intimidation, psychological operations, harassment, gang-stalking, and other intelligence operations fit this definition perfectly! I often find myself laughing at the irony of the term domestic terrorism coined by those dispensing it.

Then consider the stance of America and it's war against "terrorists". Technically, the west are the "freedom fighters" who are terrorists to others. I do not approve the warfare methods of the west. The kind of technology the military hides from the masses is more than enough to non-lethally take out those who wish to harm others.

The idiots in the government who really maintain the war on terror make normal citizens of the west look like we support their garbage, their terrorism of those in the middle east. The particular terrorists of the west in authoritative positions cause terrorists in the middle east to strike the west.

I get the sense that people are starting to understand this sentiment. I just think that we have a strong case for bringing criminal charges against corrupt members of the intelligence community, government, and private sector.

For example, let's look at Canada's newly passed bill S-7, the combating terrorism act. It covers things like facilitating terrorism in another country....hmmm.....arab spring anyone? By now we all know that was an intelligence agency operation...and we know we're going to see more revolutions magically appear for political and private gain as the west attempts to resuscitate its economy...

The power is with the people, and I know one day everyone is going to come to the same conclusion I have. These terrorist laws, while a tool of the police state, can be flipped right back on the same *snip* who started these problems.

Technically and legally, we could bring criminal charges against members of the intelligence community, the government, and private sector.

Technically and legally, we have the evidence to support claims of terrorism committed by corrupt members of the intelligence community, government and private sector. I bet even with information gathered from the internet alone, we could gather enough evidence.

Technically and legally, we could place these people under citizens arrest and bring them to court. Even if the charges won't stick, it would get massive media coverage and no one would ever forget that event. Everyone would realize that we were right, and that they were terrorists.

We could even organize this publicly, and there's not a damn thing the corrupt members of western society could do. They might try to run away, but thats fine, haha.

All I will say is that we need to be organized. The occupy movement was horribly unorganized and I believe that's why it never succeeded.

So whaddya say gang?

edit on 13-5-2013 by DivineEvolution because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/13/2013 by maria_stardust because: Removed profanity.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
go read this history:

en.wikipedia.org...

We are repeating early last century. Only we are not calling it anarchism this time. It's labeled terrorism.

Some people count cards. If you can count historical events it could be quite profitable. Even better when you stack the deck.
edit on 13-5-2013 by IntelRetard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IntelRetard

Exactly.
Read this for some more history you're about to repeat: Reichstag fire

Also, the latest GFC is a "recycled event" of last century too.

All this nonesense is going to be very, very embarrassing for current generations, once it appears in histories rear-view mirror... once again.
edit on 13-5-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

join