It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Terrifying Nightmare EVER: A Black-Eyed Me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The compulsion to share this has nagged me for a long time, so here goes…

At the age of 15, I had a nightmare that has haunted me ever since. I can recall the nightmare as though it happened last night. My family, who were present to witness the subsequent effects, can recall the experience readily too.

Upon falling asleep one unremarkable evening I began to dream…

I dreamt that I was lying in my bed as though it were real-time. I awoke (in my dream) to an eerie glow shining through my window and somewhat illuminating my room.

As I sat up and began to get out of bed I was acutely aware that something was wrong. Immediately, I was overcome with fear. I was then drawn to the window, in the standing position, by a seemingly invisible force. Now standing at the window, facing out, I could see my backyard. I was frozen there unable to move from my stance or stare.

It was then that my fear turned into a panic like I had never felt. I was aware that SOMETHING was after me. But I couldn’t move from the window no matter how much I tried. A voice inside me screamed for me to run to get away from the window…The words “Run it’s coming” being delivered from somewhere inside my head, like a bullhorn at point-blank range.

I could see something moving rapidly toward me, over a distance through the trees in the backyard. With every fiber of my being I attempted to break away from my frozen stance… and then it was too late. It was there. Standing directly in front of me was ME. An older version of me, without a specifically discernible age. The older clone/carbon copy of me was wearing all white with dead looking, pale flesh and Solid Black Eyes.

It (me?) never vocalized a word… but it conveyed an apparent telepathic message-
It was there for my SOUL.

I awoke screaming at the top of my lungs and crying. My parents and sibling were in my room as they had heard me screaming and shaking and were attempting to wake me up for at least an entire minute(according to my mother).

I am now in my thirties. Both the feelings and image of what I saw in that dreadful nightmare are brought to mind instantly. To this day, after years of many unsettling life-experiences… this still grips me with the most profound feelings of fear and dread.

If anyone has had a similar dream and would like to share...I'm interested.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Have you ever considered the thought that you could have been abducted in the past?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidFire

I've considered it, yes.

What I find intriguing are the parallels the dream has to accounts of supposed 'black-eyed-children' and the overwhelming and foreboding sense of imminent danger.

The inability to move combined with the eerie glow and the black eyes does harken to something extraterrestrial, indeed.

Perhaps they are all cosmically tied together. Wish I knew.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Don't watch the TV Show Supernatural.
(or do, it's great and it might be good for you mind, defeating demon's etc)

Anyway I hope you have sweet dreams now?
edit on 13-5-2013 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I'm not a big fan of TV

The dream wasn't recurring, so that's probably a good thing...

edit on 13-5-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hi Topdog that does sound hideously frightening,my sympathy.I have a thread on here"What's the Worst Nightmare you ever had?" I Dont recall reading of a member having a similar one as you did,though.It does sound almost like it could harken to the abduction phenomenon.

top topics

join