It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NGI - Next Generation Identification - Immigration Bill Trojan Horse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
In a previous thread (RFID GOES LIVE March 23rd) I pointed out the trend toward chipping the public as it is tied to Obama Care. In this thread, I am showing you the further progression of this trend toward reality with the new Immigration Bill. The video says it all.

In another thread, I show you how UNESCO is gearing us up for a new monetary system based on Carbon Credits. Note that Carbon is the mark of mankind and has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. The fruit of our knowledge is technology and is based on the mark of mankind. Note that our coming economic system will require a mark based on Carbon and our graven images of technology. UNESCO AND CARBON

Ring any bells?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It is an 800 page bill so you can bet a lot of surprises are hidden in it. This has to stop, no more bills...ever. Our entire Government is corrupt beyond repair and cannot be trusted, ever again.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

All states but one (LA) have already complied with the Real ID Acts benchmark on taking High Resolution United Nations International Civil Aviation Organization format photographs, and storing them in a database. That photo is then run through a facial recognition software, and a unique set of measurements are produced, giving you a unique number (“the number of a man”).

If you were paying attention during the Boston situation, the FBI stated that they were running a “facial recognition” comparison of the photos taken at the scene to the Drivers License, Visa, and Passport databases. Up to this point the states had claimed that this information was only stored at the state level, this was the first indication that this was all a lie, and this is stored at the national level at the very least. This is the same format that is the world “standard” (used in everything from E-Passports to National ID's), for the first time in history you actually have a world-wide standard ID system.

Since you are alluding to this being the 'mark', I'll give you some more info relating to that. Besides the Real ID being in world-wide standard format, besides it being used for real time tracking, and besides it making your face (facial recognition) or hand (fingerprints) into a unique “number of a man”, DHS actually refers to their five pointed star logo as being a “Mark” in their Benchmark texts. Funny that they don't use the word “seal” like pretty much every other government agency since forever has used. Their “mark” is also a five pointed star, according to prophecy the “mark” would be a symbol that would be one short of the “mark of God”, in this case God does use a 6 pointed star as a symbol between himself and the Jews.

The RFID is just something to keep you looking to a “more scary” sounding system, when the system that they are quietly installing is in reality far worse then the RFID could ever be. The RFID can only be tracked from a foot or two from a reader station, while the Facial Recognition Cameras have ranges of hundreds of feet, and can scan whole crowds rapidly and without their knowledge.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 5/13/2013 by defcon5 because: fix tag

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Dear defcon5,

You have summed up my beliefs quite well. I suggest you read the following article.

Stranger Visions: DNA Collected from Found Objects Used to Create 3D Portraits.

Fingerprints can be duplicated, iris scans can be faked and even faces can be transplanted. I believe there will be something extra required. Perhaps and invisible tattoo that monitors your health and uniquely identifies you. There are a number of wristbands that monitor your health and will even phone you, your doctor or anyone else you want if your health requires attention. I find it very likely, once the healthcare act is fully implemented, that your insurance company will demand that you wear one if you are a smoker, overweight, diabetic, the list goes on and on.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

All states but one (LA) have already complied with the Real ID Acts benchmark on taking High Resolution United Nations International Civil Aviation Organization format photographs, and storing them in a database. That photo is then run through a facial recognition software, and a unique set of measurements are produced, giving you a unique number (“the number of a man”).

If you were paying attention during the Boston situation, the FBI stated that they were running a “facial recognition” comparison of the photos taken at the scene to the Drivers License, Visa, and Passport databases. Up to this point the states had claimed that this information was only stored at the state level, this was the first indication that this was all a lie, and this is stored at the national level at the very least. This is the same format that is the world “standard” (used in everything from E-Passports to National ID's), for the first time in history you actually have a world-wide standard ID system.

Since you are alluding to this being the 'mark', I'll give you some more info relating to that. Besides the Real ID being in world-wide standard format, besides it being used for real time tracking, and besides it making your face (facial recognition) or hand (fingerprints) into a unique “number of a man”, DHS actually refers to their five pointed star logo as being a “Mark” in their Benchmark texts. Funny that they don't use the word “seal” like pretty much every other government agency since forever has used. Their “mark” is also a five pointed star, according to prophecy the “mark” would be a symbol that would be one short of the “mark of God”, in this case God does use a 6 pointed star as a symbol between himself and the Jews.

The RFID is just something to keep you looking to a “more scary” sounding system, when the system that they are quietly installing is in reality far worse then the RFID could ever be. The RFID can only be tracked from a foot or two from a reader station, while the Facial Recognition Cameras have ranges of hundreds of feet, and can scan whole crowds rapidly and without their knowledge.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 5/13/2013 by defcon5 because: fix tag

I believe essence of the mark to be selfishness.

2 Timothy 3

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

He says, "Mark this." There are 18 items marking selfishness in the end times. That's 6+6+6. Thank you for the reply. It was interesting.

edit on 13-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquestion
Fingerprints can be duplicated, iris scans can be faked and even faces can be transplanted. I believe there will be something extra required. Perhaps and invisible tattoo that monitors your health and uniquely identifies you.

Tattoos can be removed, and chips can be cut out.
You cannot, however, remove your information from a government database once they have collected it from you.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

I believe essence of the mark to be selfishness.
He says, "Mark this." There are 18 items marking selfishness in the end times. That's 6+6+6. Thank you for the reply. It was interesting.

You are correct, and its why you cannot “buy or sell” without the mark.
In essence you are showing loyalty or allegence to a system of worldliness, and that you are a willing ally with that system.

Sort of like you now have to show that you are a Loyal citizen (as opposed to an illegal alien or a terrorist), to have this ID and use it to open a bank account, cash a check, remove money from you account over a certain amount, get on an airplane, drive a car to a job, prove employment status to a potential employer, vote, get prescription medications, etc...

You are showing that you have nothing to hide to the government, that you are willing to give up your freedom, and that you are a loyal citizen. In exchange they will promise you safety (you are supposed to look to God for safety not the government), and the ability to interact with their corporate and banking system.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You cannot, however, remove your information from a government database once they have collected it from you.

Like somehow government databases are so much more evil than corporate ones.

Fitz

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Corporations control some money.
Governments control people.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Corporations control some money.
Governments control people.

Sure thing.

Whatever floats yer boat

Fitz

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Right. I think it goes further than this. The mark of selfishness also denotes a thief. In each of the cases listed in 2 Timothy, the person in question is willing to push others down to perceive themselves as more powerful in their own eyes. These are the types of people that treat others as commodities for useful purpose. It goes on to show what kind of person they are. Verse 6 through 9 goes on to show how far they are into their own narrow awareness of the world around them. It's like a baby only knowing the breast or the child clinging to his own narrow view of the world. We all know the difference between these types and the person who is sincere in their walk through life, assisting others before themselves. The type of person listed here has one person in mind when it comes to thoughts, words and deeds.

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

Consider Jannes and Jambres. They were the magicians that contended with Moses on behalf of Pharaoh. This is significant when you consider the current day 'experts in the law' that work mind control over populations of people. This is very evident when we look at the words of President O compared to his actions. They do not match. The words manipulate so the actions can then walk a deceptive direction. The same magician is at work by intent (Design). Take a look at JFK and you see the opposite of this desire for self. JFK was in this for the people and his words matched his actions. He clearly thought of others above his own ambitions.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yes they all are one and the same government subcontract private companies to do the collecting and work on the erosion of privacy that once was protected under the Constitution.

It is not the government the one spying on you but private companies working for the government.

The ones to benefit from the full biometric implementation and face and retina scan predicted by 2017 will be the private sector, but as usual we are not suppose to know that until the smart ID is fully implemented in every state.

Corruption at its highest, we citizens are the enemies of the govenrment and the corporate dictatorship in the nation we all need to be tagged, scanned and tracked like pets.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Dear defcon5,

Tattoos can be removed, and chips can be cut out. You cannot, however, remove your information from a government database once they have collected it from you.

We live in a world where face transplants and hand transplants occur. Biometrics alone is insufficient. A tattoo or a chip that was removed would know it was removed as they monitor your physical condition. Even your DNA can be copied, you can be cloned. We are not in disagreement, I believe that biometrics is going to play a very large role in our use of electronic money; but, it will not be enough to prevent fraud. There will be a technological aspect to your identification. If it is an invisible tattoo and you remove it, then what? You don't get to access your money.

If you wish to follow your "mark" reference, the bible says that a mark will need to be taken. Unless we all go in for cosmetic surgery, our face and biometrics are not something we take, merely something we show.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
We live in a world where face transplants and hand transplants occur. Biometrics alone is insufficient.

Nothing physical is sufficient, anything that is made can be destroyed.
You are never going to get your information back from the government though.

I believe that biometrics is going to play a very large role in our use of electronic money; but, it will not be enough to prevent fraud.

We already have electronic money, its called Fiat Money. There is no value to Fiat money other then what is listed in a computer somewhere, and there is not enough printed money to cover the amount of Fiat Money in existence.

You don't get to access your money.

Yo ucan also be denied access to your money for not having a drivers license.

If you wish to follow your "mark" reference, the bible says that a mark will need to be taken.

No one shows up at your door and drags you to the DMV to get a license, you go get it voluntarily.
Because we are used to this being something mundane, no one gives it a second thought anymore. Why do you think that they attached this National ID to the Drivers license system rather then made a separate National ID?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I feel like no matter when the world ends, ( I don't think it ever will), how selfish or giving a person is, (both have always existed) no matter how crummy they make life for the masses of people, there are only 2 kinds of people, those with the upper hand and those without it, and it will always be like this. Its a power struggle, all ways has been always will be. Its all about staying in control once in control.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Voyager1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
crazy what this world is coming to

the technology for facereading is crazy.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
And this belongs in the "Secret Societies" section because? Shouldn't it be under "Government Conspiracies" or something? Oh, let me guess - the Freemasons are making everony get chipped... :rolleyes:
edit on 16-5-2013 by IslandMason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join