It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CODE RED Alert...All Signs Point Towards Major False Flag

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by boncho

I didn't say he was successful. And, no, not going off on that tangent here. If you want to do a thread on that, we can discuss there, but it's a bit off topic for this thread.

It's not off topic at all. This thread has been consistently 'statements made: no evidence to back them up'

You are right on topic my friend.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What I stated was that I believe some news events are created. real events, just not by those we are told are responsible, in some cases. SOME such events could be used as diversionary measures. Some could be used for other reasons, such as, say, to push gun control. Specifics? Many such cases have been discussed here, when there are many discrepancies in the stories. Nothing is proven, but it's possible.

I certainly don't think every case we see is a false flag. Example - Boston. I think we got exactly what we were told that was, in that case. In some others, not so sure. Certainly, governments throughout history have not been averse to manufacturing events. Considering the possibilities seems simply logical. With all the scandals going on right now, the time is certainly ripe for such an event, if one were so inclined.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
hows that major false flag coming along then?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

As the Presidential scandals pile up...the chances become greater...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
As another week slips by I have to wonder how this imminent false flag attack is coming along. Or is this an open-ended prediction?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gary29
As another week slips by I have to wonder how this imminent false flag attack is coming along. Or is this an open-ended prediction?

It ends in Stardate 23847309484.983401

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It'll happen eventually, at some point, at some time.

Sometimes these "imminent false flags" take longer to develop than other "imminent false flags".

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Laugh it up guys...I hope you're all right.

This administration will not step down, so when it gets bad enough....

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Obama Administration: Too big to fail.
Sucks for the USA.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Be alert for Bird Flu crisis.

[MAX ALERT] Large Scale H7N9 Hemorrhagic Bird Flu Outbreak May Be Underway Right Now!
pissinontheroses.blogspot.com...

The Centers For Disease Control has an IMMEDIATE NEED to order assay kits to test 300,000+ H7N9 patient viral samples for resistance to antiviral drugs

edit on 6/5/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is getting deep, really deep....

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I am not a sky is falling type of guy...........BUT. I think anyone with a little common sense knows something is very wrong with this picture.

To be honest if you are not prepared you had better start reading the survival threads. In mu lifetime I have never seen such a stream of stories like this. It is epic.

What will it be? I have no idea but I think the people are just about to wake up.
edit on 9-6-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

I am not a sky is falling type of guy...........BUT. I think anyone with a little common sense knows something is very wrong with this picture.

To be honest if you are not prepared you had better start reading the survival threads. In my lifetime I have never seen such a stream of stories like this. It is epic.

What will it be? I have no idea but I think the people are just about to wake up.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Why would they step down? They're only six months in to their second term.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join