It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CODE RED Alert...All Signs Point Towards Major False Flag

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Okay, you do the same and have fun trusting all the crooks. Wake up or you'll still be spouting
denials when we're all in shackles.

Who was I trusting exactly, or are you putting words in my mouth? Who, what crooks did I say I was trusting. I would appreciate you quote me and post back in the forum. I don't want to accuse you of lying, but if you don't respond I will take that as an admission of guilt.

Hello, this stuff is happening and it's just getting worse.

What "stuff", you are going to have to be more specific. Why is it CTs law down all the gospel with ambiguous, loose, vague descriptions? If it's so evident, surely specifics can be given...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Thank you Magus! Great video...!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yep...............You are probably right Signals......I'm sure these scumbags are planning something big to make us forget, distract us, or silence us. "They" are realizing that the majority of the people are not going to continue to be stupid and ignorant. And are now starting to become more informed and defiant. So now and just like every other countless times in the past "They" are going to do whatever it takes to bring complete control back to stop the masses from overthrowing them with revolutions so they can keep their wealth and power. Such a wonderful "civilized" world we live in............

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ahh, the great paranoia of ATS..Listening to much of this Alex jones loser calling everything False flags, you people do realize he just says all the crap for money..hes smart..he saw this opportunity and took it and succeeded now hes rich lol..

After hearing all this rhetorical false flag crap, I've been coming to ATS less and less.. Not everything is a False Flag.. We don't know nothing that's going on out there.. paranoia just sinks in and all the sudden everything is a false flag and a conspiracy..

Sometimes I feel ashamed for coming here, It used to be for knowledge..

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteRegression
Yep...............You are probably right Signals......I'm sure these scumbags are planning something big to make us forget, distract us, or silence us. "They" are realizing that the majority of the people are not going to continue to be stupid and ignorant. And are now starting to become more informed and defiant. So now and just like every other countless times in the past "They" are going to do whatever it takes to bring complete control back to stop the masses from overthrowing them with revolutions so they can keep their wealth and power. Such a wonderful "civilized" world we live in............

What evidence brought you to this conclusion??

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
Ahh, the great paranoia of ATS..Listening to much of this Alex jones loser calling everything False flags, you people do realize he just says all the crap for money..hes smart..he saw this opportunity and took it and succeeded now hes rich lol..

After hearing all this rhetorical false flag crap, I've been coming to ATS less and less.. Not everything is a False Flag.. We don't know nothing that's going on out there.. paranoia just sinks in and all the sudden everything is a false flag and a conspiracy..

Sometimes I feel ashamed for coming here, It used to be for knowledge..

I've said in the past this should be monetized. AJ has been doing it for awhile. Hell, Jesus Christ David Icke was one of the first, to do it on the scale he did. Free travel, big conferences, parties (albeit it with peculiar guests) but come on.

AJ has taken it to another level for sure.

I've sat by like an idiot and watched, I could have monetized the shiza out of this. It's what I do. And instead, I try to knock some sense into people. I made a post earlier clearing up the OPs supposed reference that supports a false flag.

After actually sourcing the articles, and breaking down the story, it showed the exact opposite. It showed the US had an extremely easy opportunity if it so chose, to do a major "false flag", but in the end, it was protecting its citizens. Also nailing it's enemy in psyop.

Alas, there was actual facts and truth there, but it's not what people want to hear. So it get's ignored. And then I am accused a couple posts later of:

Okay, you do the same and have fun trusting all the crooks. Wake up or you'll still be spouting
denials when we're all in shackles.

But wait, where did I say that? I didn't. I just pointed out misinformation by the OP. You know, uncovering truth and all that jazz. What, wasn't that what AJ was supposed to be about? Waking people up?
Waking people up to lies... Holy crap.

Dense crowd.

The followers now, think if you agree with the government on one case, one issue, one line, one story, one circumstance, you automatically agree with everything they say.

So the alternative now, is to come on ATS, state that everything the government says, everything the MSM says, is 100% fake, a lie, etc.

If you do not do that... Well then... you are just expediting our demise I suppose.

By default, it means threads like this are 100% truth, as is AJ et al.

Jack me up to the Reptilian starship I want some of the snake juice these guys are drinking. Deny ignorance indeed.

edit on 14-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

All world governments are fake. Fronts. Puppets for a global little "club" that me and you are not apart of. All in a charade to make us think that everything is ok and fair. Massive amounts of greed, corruption, and LACK OF EMPATHY FOR OTHER HUMANS. Have you not noticed how absolutely corrupt the US and World has been in the last 13 years???? Its staggering......... 9/11 was an inside job. Not everything is an inside job. But what would stop "Them" from doing more inside jobs like 9/11? What? It's almost a perfect plan for them. Cognitive dissonance, denial, and ignorance stops people from seeing the truth. Creates a perfect storm to figuring out the real truth and to keep this "civilized" world and corrupt system going.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I am a new member but long time lurker. You are completely right . I am here trying to get 20 posts so I can post about NYPDS new plan for JULY. THey will be pumping "non TOXIc" gas into NYC subways begining july. IF THAT DOESNT SOUND FUNNY TO YOU . IDK WHAT DOES!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I don't know about an event being imminent...

But it seems likely that at some point there will be a false flag just to allow for putting the hammer down.

Rumor is, that there are MASSIVE Continuity of Government facilities in the Denver CO area... which to me suggests, at some point, a false flag WMD event in the DC area. Wouldn't surprise me at all if the narrative was to blame it on "domestic terrorism" as well.

That would most likely be the end of the 250 year Grand Experiment called the United States. Sure hope I'm wrong though.

Our problems are not insurmountable as it is... but overcoming our systemic collapse would require people setting politics aside, and keeping it simple and local ground up state and local solutions implementation.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The mainstream media is about to wake up. The OP might very well be right the tides are about to turn in a big way all the signs are there .

If the mainstream media does nothing it will spell the end for any trust they might still have and people will turn to sights like ATS in mass. If I was head of one of these network news outlets I would be scrambling to get the story out before I look like a fool.

They really stepped in it when the tapped the AP. This is huge.
edit on 15-5-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteRegression

Massive amounts of greed, corruption, and LACK OF EMPATHY FOR OTHER HUMANS. Have you not noticed how absolutely corrupt the US and World has been in the last 13 years???? Its staggering.........

Ah I see, and before this time, non-existent was it? You should inform Socrates if you see him when you reach the other side. He would be truly mystified by this revelation. Imagine his dismay, to learn that his death was not in vain, all the while thinking his efforts were futile.

9/11 was an inside job. Not everything is an inside job.

What absolute, irrefutable evidence do you have of this. And in list form, the exact names of the players involved. I am curious, I am not disputing you, only asking where you drew your conclusion from.

Cognitive dissonance, denial, and ignorance stops people from seeing the truth. Creates a perfect storm to figuring out the real truth and to keep this "civilized" world and corrupt system going.

What about the ignorance already highlighted in this thread. (If you've read it all that is.) What about that ignorance, what does it do?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

If the mainstream media does nothing it will spell the end for any trust they might still have and people will turn to sights like ATS in mass. If I was head of one of these network news outlets I would be scrambling to get the story out before I look like a fool.

They really stepped in it when the tapped the AP. This is huge.

The problem with sights like these are that people tend to run off on tangents, full of complete and utter bullshiza. Can you tell me, which part of the AP story did you find most troubling.

And, what do you think the ramifications would have been if that didn't happen. Do you think the sentence was fair?

(I would bet money you don't even know what I'm talking about.)

In full honesty too, did you know what I was talking about without going back and reading the sources?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Predictions... lol.

Those just never seem to pan out.

How many like you have been waiting. For how many years?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seeka73o

I am a new member but long time lurker. You are completely right . I am here trying to get 20 posts so I can post about NYPDS new plan for JULY. THey will be pumping "non TOXIc" gas into NYC subways begining july. IF THAT DOESNT SOUND FUNNY TO YOU . IDK WHAT DOES!

Do you think (worst case scenario) it will be the same dire consequences we saw in 2005 when they pumped the same gases (or what they claimed!) or do you think it will be much worse this time?

I'm eager to hear your opinion. Someone who is so, on the ball, such as yourself.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You are not the only one who thinks this..Seems this is how they work when the light is shinning on there darkness.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

9/11 was an inside job. If you truly research the event and its inconsistencies you will conclude that it was an inside job. I myself like millions of other people believed the original story. At the time I was totally oblivious and didn't pay much attention to the US government or really cared about anything in the news. 8 years after 9/11 I looked back at the event. I noticed the inconsistencies. I did massive amounts of research and thinking. And came to the conclusion that 9/11 was an inside job. That was Pandora's Box for me. No going back after that. I did massive amounts of research on topics of the main stream media lying countless times, bank scandals, our fake world economy, etc. My trust and security is totally broken. I have a totally different world view now. Again cognitive dissonance, ignorance, and denial really stops people from realizing all of this. And that is understandable. On top of that, a lot of emotions come to play. The fact that if a person accepts that 9/11 was an inside job than that means that their our own government lied and killed its own people to pursue an agenda (getting the public behind invading the middle east and more wars). The person's trust and security is totally broken, their whole world is upside down, and are now scared and do not know what to do. And because of that most people do not let that enter their minds at all. 9/11 was a inside job. The is the brutal reality. It was hard for me to accept it. But I did. I did not hide from it. Check out these documentaries below and truly do your own research and make your own conclusion. The internet DOES have creditable information.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I agree with the OP's premise and as for Nixon not doing it, well Obumma in not Nixon and we are about 39 years away for the circumstances that were prevalent for Nixon.

As for Hopechest well you need more practice , little too obvious about your polictical leanings.
You would make an excellent Cheer Leader though , maybe a career change is in the wind huh??

edit on 15-5-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteRegression

9/11 was an inside job. If you truly research the event and its inconsistencies you will conclude that it was an inside job. I myself like millions of other people believed the original story. At the time I was totally oblivious and didn't pay much attention to the US government or really cared about anything in the news. 8 years after 9/11 I looked back at the event. I noticed the inconsistencies. I did massive amounts of research and thinking. And came to the conclusion that 9/11 was an inside job. That was Pandora's Box for me. No going back after that. I did massive amounts of research on topics of the main stream media lying countless times, bank scandals, our fake world economy, etc. My trust and security is totally broken. I have a totally different world view now.

I asked for irrefutable evidence. Evidence of the exact players. Evidence... Not long winded dribble.

I also didn't state what my position was. I was asking you. You assume, simply because I asked the question, that I believe the OS in it's entirely don't you? *Note* Unless you are talking to me in a generalized version, in which you are saying "you" as in "the reader" which is acceptable, and I would take back this paragraph, as this paragraph depends on the context of the word "you" you are using.

This isn't an assumption on my part, it's reading your response. And what a response that was...

Simple question, bullet points. If you don't have the answer, just say so people...
edit on 15-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarryNights
reply to post by Signals

You are not the only one who thinks this..Seems this is how they work when the light is shinning on there darkness.

www.naturalnews.com...

Natural News, the biggest liers of the "alternative media" scene. Wow, this thread is getting better and better.

So question for all the people that are stroking this OP, after you lie to yourselves for 20 pages, star the crap out of each other, tell each other what you want to hear while ignoring inconvenient truths....

Do you all.....

feel.....

like you got to the bottom of things?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I'm applying for my FOID card soon and going to get a gun so I at least have something, before it all goes to hell. I used to make fun of my conspiracy buddy but lately I've been getting worried myself. I wish I would have listened to him sooner.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join