It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CODE RED Alert...All Signs Point Towards Major False Flag

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

Originally posted by Hopechest "There have been times when the US actually was on the verge of collapse, not these hypotheticals."

you truly don't think the usa (and many others) economies are in freefall? that this global economic crisis isn't uniquely bad? that it's NEVER been worse?

if so i admire your optimism. but i don't share it i'm afraid.

Its not uniquely bad and a simple read through an economic history book will show you that. The Great Depression was far worse so yes, this recession is not the worse we've ever seen.

And as I stated before, we seem to be climbing out of it. It was bad, don't get me wrong, but nothing that is going to require a false flag to take people's mind off of.

If that were the case, Obama would have done it years ago when it was at its peak, not when the recession is fading.

+4 more 
posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Sometimes you bother me sparkly fairy because if your vision in general is correct....The I'm F%&^*D up!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Okay, so...I've been wrong before

Yes you have Sig, you've' been wrong before. But anyone, who is on top of all the goings on and trying to read the signs the way I know you do ? I see wear'n big balls when you're wrong because you stuck your neck out.
Further more, the times you were wrong always add up to the time you were right. If just like you do one pays attention.

I agree the time is ripe. And I have another arguable factor for your list.

I'm well aware you know exactly what I mean.
edit on 13-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Today in Washington: IRS scrutiny included government critics

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 13-5-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by howmuch4another

I understand and agree to some extent but I think Rosco nailed it. We are in a different time and the stakes are greater.

Greater than when?

According to the OP, Obama is going to create a false flag to protect his presidency. Now if Nixon, who was by all accounts the most egotistical president we've ever had didn't do it than why would Obama?

Heck, the whole Watergate affair was so that Nixon could win re-election. He actually already had it in the bag but he wanted such a large victory that his people committed a crime to make it happen.

The only reason Nixon did not declare martial law was the Airforce and Navy would not back him. The first Cav was loaded at Ft. Hood and was ready to go by rail to D.C. with tanks and everything; sounds crazy huh!!..

No I was not there but I had a friend who was a armor company commander that was (sorry no old pictures to follow).

Believe it or not the Army liked Nixon because he let us go across a few borders and clean out resupply stations of weapons and ammo that was used to kill Americans..Cambodia was a major success and all was quite for a couple of months when we finished...Laos sucked and they pretty much had the upper hand with anti aircraft guns and troops strategically placed.

There were no Loh-6s (Hughes 500 military version) left in the Cav for they had all been damaged, shot down or their mission was deemed unsurvivable. Therefore, all our Hunter killer teams went out with 2 snakes (AH-1 Cobras) one high and one low. Laos was badly planned and executed..etc etc Plus they were waiting for us.

Airforce and Navy Brass hated Nixon because of their stupid Washington planned frag orders that caused many an American airman to lose his aircraft (even B-52s) or life over N.V.N..

I have no reason to doubt Andy and what he told me. Guess you had to be there to truly appreciate what was going on. Loyalty is loyalty even to a crook....Kinda sucks huh? One thing for sure America would be a different place today if that stuff would have gone down...
edit on 13-5-2013 by 727Sky because: ....

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
And don't forget the G7 emergency meeting and the billionaire/millionaire meeting on an island off of the S.C. coast!

And the false flag stategy was not being used as much during the Nixon years. But it is in vogue now because of almost total control of the media.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Sorry but the Armed Forces do not decide which laws they will follow. Had Nixon ordered them they would have obeyed.

However there is something along these lines you may not know.

When it was obvious that Nixon was going to be impeached his mental state deteriorated to the point that Alexander Haag...his chief of staff I believe, spoke to the joint chiefs of staff and told them that if Nixon were to give them an order that they were to check with him first before carrying it out.

Nixon was that much of a loon that his own people thought he may be capable of something. This, of course, is all unverified officially but there is enough evidence for us historians to believe it actually transpired.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
WOAH...

He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner.

watergate.info...

+6 more 
posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Nixon didn't have to worry about the Internet
and 600,000,000 news junkies

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown

Nixon didn't have to worry about the Internet
and 600,000,000 news junkies

Very very good point.

It is indeed, a different era we live in.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Had Nixon ordered them they would have obeyed.

Hopechest, I do not know what Alexander Haag said I only know the troops of the First Cav were loaded and ready to go to Washington to protect the White House. If you think the military (back then) would blindly follow orders to set up Marshal law you are mistaken. It could not be done without all the services agreeing to support him...Please understand I am by no means an expert and I only know what I saw, heard, and lived through...just repeating what I was told.

You must have missed the point where I said the Airforce and Navy would not back him. In that case you would have had the armed services fighting each other in some grand free for all..

Nothing more blood thirsty than a modern army thinking they have" right and god" on their side. Many in the military back then were filled with hate for the protesters and anyone who disparaged their efforts in S.E. Asia. Many who fought believed in what they were doing and lost friends and limbs during the process..

There was a poster that went around saying "Army 4, Kent State 0" after the killing of four students and wounding nine others at Kent State. Oh my, horrible I know, but that was the thinking by many back then. Kent State was lucky it was National Guard troops or I fear it might have been much worse. Again the mindset of the times was a tad bit different IMO.

edit on 13-5-2013 by 727Sky because: ..

edit on 13-5-2013 by 727Sky because: Y

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I understand that a certain country has planted
suitecase nukes in various places around the
'USA' and has used these to threaten or blackmail cooperation.

North Korea was paid 3 billion dollars to rattle their
sabre at USA so that one of these nukes could be
triggered and the blame would then be on NK.

Thankfully NK has backed off.

That intervention was due to Putin.

These nukes can be triggered in several key
locations which are tactical and strategic
centers of commerce, like twintowers were to finance.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

they also removed Richards
key to the nuclear launch codes.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky

Had Nixon ordered them they would have obeyed.

Hopechest, I do not know what Alexander Haag said I only know the troops of the First Cav were loaded and ready to go to Washington to protect the White House. If you think the military (back then) would blindly follow orders to set up Marshal law you are mistaken. It could not be done without all the services agreeing to support him...Please understand I am by no means an expert and I only know what I saw, heard, and lived through...just repeating what I was told.

It you must have missed the point where I said the Airforce and Navy would not back him. In that case you would have had the armed services fighting each other in some grand free for all..

Nothing more blood thirsty than a modern army thinking they have" right and god" on their side. Many in the military back then were filled with hate for the protesters and anyone who disparaged their efforts in S.E. Asia. Many who fought believed in what they were doing and lost friends and limbs during the process..

There was a poster that went around saying "Army 4, Kent State 0" after the killing of four students and wounding nine others at Kent State. Oh my, horrible I know, but that was the thinking by many back then. Kent State was lucky it was National Guard troops or I fear it might have been much worse. Again the mindset of the times was a tad bit different back then IMO.

We have declared martial law numerous tmes so its not suprising that they were prepared for it. After all, a President was being impeached.

To contend that our armed services would not follow a direct command though is unthinkable. Until you show me proof of that I cannot believe it.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787

I understand that a certain country has planted
suitecase nukes in various places around the
'USA' and has used these to threaten or blackmail cooperation.

North Korea was paid 3 billion dollars to rattle their
sabre at USA so that one of these nukes could be
triggered and the blame would then be on NK.

Thankfully NK has backed off.

That intervention was due to Putin.

These nukes can be triggered in several key
locations which are tactical and strategic
centers of commerce, like twintowers were to finance.

They don't need to be strategic and this is where you fail.

One nuke set of anywhere in the US would have an impact. Center of Montana or NYC....the result would be the same.

+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Keep suckin back that government kool aid Hope.....
Soon it will all be over.....

ROFL!
i used to think up until recently that she was obama's younger daughter
trollin' about with her free cybercommand kit...

here's my vote nominating her as:
ATS Resident Naif and Supreme Exponent of "Sanity"

Originally posted by Hopechest

Our economy appears to be getting better so there is no economic collapse and i've seen no polls indicating there is any more distrust of the government than there ever has been.

continue to fool yourself, youngling, the reason there hasn't been an economic collapse YET,
is because THEY still have the seed crops to go through, not to mention CAFR monies [look it up, also some very good threads here]funds which could easily pay off the national debt.

if Stefan Molyneux can't cure your "sanity" or at least educate you
nothing can
www.youtube.com...
There Will Be No Economic Recovery. Prepare Yourself Accordingly.

edit on 13-5-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Just wondering if you, or your friend, were aware of SOG during the vietnam era?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

I'm betting on rouge nukes throughout many cities in the US, or a nuke inspired HUGE earthquake - west coast or new madrid fault line.

Petraeus is set to give testimony soon on Benghazi.

What really makes me angry is that they let fast and furious fall to the wayside. I think that's the biggest scandal that has much more to it, in this administration.

Oh yeah - economic collapse caused by either nukes, or major earthquake scenario.

DHS martial law.

There's just too much "enlightenment" this week for something HUGE not to happen.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Great video and thanks for posting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join