It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CODE RED Alert...All Signs Point Towards Major False Flag

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Okay, so...I've been wrong before, and I hope against hopes I am wrong this time.

BUT...all signs are pointing towards this administration and TPTB setting off a MAJOR False Flag event soon, like in the next 5-7 days to take our minds off of the unraveling currently in progress.

Take a look at the evidence:

* Benghazi-Gate. The current hearings have exposed a major breach of our security (if you think about the event in the best possible way...), and at worst - an absolute cover-up of unbelievable proportions. Rumors of AL-CIAduh given rockets and then a failed attempt to get them back are rampant. They were willing to let our Ambassador and the Heros that tried to save him burn for this information not to get out.

* IRS- Tea Party-Gate. Our administration has been purposefully targeting Pro-Freedom, Libertarian, and Constitutional groups by any means necessary....NIXON ADMINISTRATION ANYONE?

* The Boston Bombing. Craft agents everywhere, the black back-pack. Naked man arrested. Crisis actors...I could go on and on, but you and I know this smells worse than a SKUNK...

* Govt Taps Press Phone Records. This is a breaking story. apnews.myway.com...

* Unprecedented‎ ammo shortages, nationwide....even 22 LR !

* Repeated calls for stricter gun laws. American gun ownership keeps tyranny at bay and they know this.

* Uncle Janet and DHS showing no, I mean NO signs of accountability for border security and homeland attacks. Only calling for tighter tyrannical control over all of us.....DRONES anyone? Anyone? Beuller?

* Repeated calls for strikes on Iran, led by Israel....NO evidence NONE of any type of military nukes in the works for Iran.

* False stories of Assad in Syria using chem weapons against his own people. The only chemical weapons being used are being used by the FSA....whom we support....(ALCIAduh).

They need something big

I MEAN BIG

to take our minds off of the horrible corruption that is bursting out at the seams!

Again, I hope I'm wrong, but it's seriously time to hug and kiss all of your loved ones...appreciate the beautiful and little things...and come up with a game plan for those close to you.

If they pop one off, it will make us forget about all of this crap piling up.

If they'll execute Fast And Furious, I wouldn't put anything...ANYTHING past them.

Stay safe friends and stay vigilant, do not be afraid to point out the truth, and the lies.

+24 more 
posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You could pick absolutely any time during any administration and find just as much corruption going on.

Why is this time any different? Why would they now need a false flag to take our minds off anything?

Heck, most people aren't even aware of half the stuff you listed......go ahead and ask people what they think about Benghazi and 8 out of 10 will ask you what a Benghazi is.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Ah man, I'm already paranoid enough as it is!

If anything were to go down like you've described, I'm thinking a nuke as the solve all for tptb. Good thing I live around plenty of abandoned mines! Only one main drag through this town and they'd have to go over some mountains to get me. Bring it. Ima hit up the John muir trail if things get nasty. And also, thank jebus for four wheel drive!!!

Stay safe, homies!
edit on 13-5-2013 by denybedoomed because: Typo

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yessss, there does seem an awful lot going on at the moment doesn't there.

I tend to agree with you.

Especially after seeing the UK Prime-minister and US President on the news this morning having there mutual ball tickling exercise to the press.

+6 more 
posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Why is this time any different?

Because in the last few days the Administration has lost their leash on the media regarding Benghazi. My sense is that there is a time that journalists will have to start covering their collective butts...like now.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

Originally posted by Hopechest

Why is this time any different?

Because in the last few days the Administration has lost their leash on the media regarding Benghazi. My sense is that there is a time that journalists will have to start covering their collective butts...like now.

Its possible that this may blow up but who knows. Remember that after Watergate broke there was about a 3 week period where everyone forgot about it until more information from deepthroat was released. Then it really went off.

But thinking that Obama is going to create a false flag to make this go away is just ridiculous. If Nixon didn't do that why would Obama?

+31 more 
posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest "Why would they now need a false flag to take our minds off anything?"

because we are in a time unlike any other. a perfect storm of economic collapse, mistrust of government, heightened nationalistic paranoia and manufactured fear mean we, as a global citizenry, are on the ropes and dizzy. all it needs is the knockout blow.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I believe they already have something in place and ready to go.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

Originally posted by Hopechest "Why would they now need a false flag to take our minds off anything?"

because we are in a time unlike any other. a perfect storm of economic collapse, mistrust of government, heightened nationalistic paranoia and manufactured fear mean we, as a global citizenry, are on the ropes and dizzy. all it needs is the knockout blow.

Please, we are at one of the most apathetic times in our countries history.

Want to talk about nationalistic paranoia then look no further than the red scare when everyone was afraid they were going to be accused of being a communist.

Our economy appears to be getting better so there is no economic collapse and i've seen no polls indicating there is any more distrust of the government than there ever has been.

+21 more 
posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

then i'm happy for you.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I understand and agree to some extent but I think Rosco nailed it. We are in a different time and the stakes are greater.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

I understand and agree to some extent but I think Rosco nailed it. We are in a different time and the stakes are greater.

Greater than when?

According to the OP, Obama is going to create a false flag to protect his presidency. Now if Nixon, who was by all accounts the most egotistical president we've ever had didn't do it than why would Obama?

Heck, the whole Watergate affair was so that Nixon could win re-election. He actually already had it in the bag but he wanted such a large victory that his people committed a crime to make it happen.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Irikash

Good post and good call....

MASSIVE FEMA/DHS exercises happening this spring and summer.

You know, just to make sure we are "prepared"

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Irikash

Good post and good call....

MASSIVE FEMA/DHS exercises happening this spring and summer.

You know, just to make sure we are "prepared"

Given the massive screw-ups by FEMA don't you think they need to practice?

And considering that DHS is just a collection of pre-existing departments and may play a role in emergencies, such as the Coast Guard, don't you think they should participate also?

+25 more 
posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest "Why would they now need a false flag to take our minds off anything?" ...... and i've seen no polls indicating there is any more distrust of the government than there ever has been.

click here please

+27 more 
posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Keep suckin back that government kool aid Hope.....
Soon it will all be over.....

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Keep suckin back that government kool aid Hope.....
Soon it will all be over.....

People have been saying that since the day the government was formed.

Every single generation is seeing things nobody else has and their time has the most problems anyone has ever seen.

Well that's simply not the case.

There have been times when the US actually was on the verge of collapse, not these hypotheticals, and we got through it. Civil War, Great Depression, Revolution, Cuban Missile Crisis....the list goes on.

What we are experiencing today is absolutly nothing compared to some of our past problems.

+13 more 
posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Well I am in full conspiracy mode here
I don't agree that it is to save a presidency, I think it's for long term power and a global agenda. Signals comment about American gun ownership being one of the last obstacles to tyranny (paraphrasing) is interesting. Also I don't think Nixon had half of what Obama or Bush has dealt with. Recession, wars, disasters etc. so that's not the most moving comparison for me as it isn't just about the scandal. I hope that doesn't come off as blah blah Hope. You I like...

Sorry I hit the wrong button I wasn't finished...

edit on 5/13/2013 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest "There have been times when the US actually was on the verge of collapse, not these hypotheticals."

you truly don't think the usa (and many others) economies are in freefall? that this global economic crisis isn't uniquely bad? that it's NEVER been worse?

if so i admire your optimism. but i don't share it i'm afraid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join