It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamagate, Much More Than Just Benghazigate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Now on to the AP news business again. It appears that Obama is not out to protect the freedom of speech of the press as he states. So now does this mean that Carney lied or Obama lied? We really need to get rid of these press puppets for our presidents.

Video: Jay Carney Caught in Falsehood Over Obama Support of 'Press Protection' Law

Throughout the briefing, Carney kept reminding reporters that, as a United State senator, President Obama had been in favor of this "press protection" legislation, but Republicans had killed it.

Todd, who had obviously done his homework, then dropped a nuke on Carney by revealing that, in 2009 as president, Obama changed his mind and "killed" the legislation, even though at the time it likely would have easily passed through both chambers of Congress, which were then controlled by Democrats.

edit on 14-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

This is Obamas big mistake he angered the press and they think hes dangerous.So know he lost there protection and they are out for blood. Just wait i promise you the press has been sitting on stories wait for the flood to begin.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

No, he attacked DOD in ways NO sitting president has EVER done,he bashed traditions,Christianity and responsability,his downfall was inevitable when he tried to play "Hard ball" Chicago style in the white house.
And because most of all it is quite clear...wait for it...NO HE CAN'T.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The old news of Obama "Enemies Lists" is now out! And it didn't take the front page of ATS to do it. If it isn't too late to get onto it now, I am most certainly on Obama's Enemies List and darn proud of it! Victory!

This video gives me goosepimples. And as a American it should! Consider this my victory dance.

edit on 15-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
IRS in charge of Obamacare death panels...to be used to target conservatives?

Michele Bachmann worried the IRS might function as Obamacare death panels [VIDEO]

In the wake of revelations the IRS improperly targeted tea party groups for extra scrutiny when they applied for tax exempt status during the last election cycle, Michele Bachmann is worried the Obama administration's apparent desire to make life difficult for conservatives might extend into other walks of life.

Specifically, she's concerned the president and his cronies might deny health care coverage to conservatives once Obamacare is fully implemented.

That's right -- she's worried about those dreaded death panels.

blogs.citypages.com...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

You know I gave up on this thread for some time and was just contributing info to other threads, You and anyone else that is interested are more than welcome to help me on a fact finding mission.

Right now I am looking for evidence on this hot baby. You see, the Whitehouse created an Obamacare snitch page and the folks snitched on, got audited. This short program is very important, since it links the IRS scandal straight to the Whitehouse!

New Investigation - Obamacare Critics Audited After Whitehouse Snitch Page Created
edit on 18-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join