If Republicans really cared about uncovering conspiracies.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Here is the evidence I had where Scooter Libby who runs the Hudson Institute actually paid for the movie to be made by the Coptic Christians in California. To target Egyptian President who lived and taught in California before becoming President of Egypt. Hell his family is still living in California.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are things the Republicans don't want you to know about.
edit on 13-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

That is just BS. FF took the tracking out of WR and is wholly owned by Obama and Holder. The fact that you buy them saying they didn't know FF existed shows your nativity.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The attacks in Benghazi were not due to a movie.. They have moved past that talking point. You need to catch up.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm reading it now!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

They knew Fast and Furious was there. But they decided to change everything about the program. Wide Receiver tracked guns across the border and was used for mapping trade routes of guns and drugs in order to build a picture of who was trading with who and where. Obama canceled that program and created Fast and Furious find gun smugglers and the people selling guns in the US and arrest them. Two completely different things. Arizona decided they did not like that idea and kept doing what they all ways did sell guns to the Mexican Cartels. Obama used his hacking team Anonymous to hack the computers in Arizona in order to find out what was going on in Arizona and then you had Brewer Pointing her finger in Obama face saying why are you hacking my state. Yes Anonymous is the US Homeland Security hacking team.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The terrorist attack was done in the middle of protest all across the middle east and some one used it as cover to do a real attack on Benghazi. The Republicans keep trying to hide all those protest over the movie because there Iraq War Propaganda agents were behind the movie. Yes the same people who were behind the BS stories to sell the American population on why we should invade Iraq were behind the movie and the protest in and around Egypt. Libya was done while the rest were busy with protest in other countries.

Diversion tactics but by who? Most thought it was just more small protest nothing to be worried about until they started being bombed. Then it was to late to do any thing. And every body was already busy.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

The terrorist attack was done in the middle of protest all across the middle east and some one used it as cover to do a real attack on Benghazi. The Republicans keep trying to hide all those protest over the movie because there Iraq War Propaganda agents were behind the movie. Yes the same people who were behind the BS stories to sell the American population on why we should invade Iraq were behind the movie and the protest in and around Egypt. Libya was done while the rest were busy with protest in other countries.

Diversion tactics but by who? Most thought it was just more small protest nothing to be worried about until they started being bombed. Then it was to late to do any thing. And every body was already busy.

Wow all that speculation on your part, and you have the nerve to say that people who have watched the testimonies infront of congress, and indeed those investigating it in congress, dont know what they are talking about and is BS?

Do you even see the hpocrisy here.......

You have NOTHING to back up your claims

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

So far all those people in Congress are moving the goal post because ever time they say this is what we think happened and the testimony proves it did not they move the goal post and say well ok what about that. I say that is BS.

Has anybody asked to question Paula Broadwell yet on her revelations at that Security Conference in Colorado yet? Prisoners in cells at the Embassy? She should know some thing she was banging the CIA Chief who was fired and spying on him for who?

That same Colorado Conference is the one that brought us things like Koch Brothers selling equipment to Iran and the US was behind STUXnet. So I would give that credibility.

edit on 13-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Instead they should be launching investigations and trying to find out why George Bush and his administration launched a misinformation campaign against Saddam Hussein in order to gain support for an invasion of Iraq.

Oh, you mean how Bush convinced 34 other nations and their intelligence agencies to all affirm that Saddam had banned weapons?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Transparency .... it's what the O-bots voted for.

And what is becoming visible in his administration is really ugly.
Your Post amuse me, always make sure to read them.

"Visible in his administration"
Ugly has happened in this Admin.... and the One before it...and the One before it.... and the One before it....

As soon as the 'intellects " on this site learn that.... things can move towards change.

BUT NO

A POTUS from the Repub Party with bring forth UNICORNS and RAINBOWS..

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Oh, you mean how Bush convinced 34 other nations and their intelligence agencies to all affirm that Saddam had banned weapons?

Colin Powell

The Man towed the Party Line, and Probably hasn't looked in a Mirror since.

Ya, it was a Honest Mistake.

So ah , Answer me this Buttercup.

Why Didn't We Leave, When No weapons Were Found?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The whole birth certificate, muslim communist failed, so time to use next event to "impeach" him.

Them grabbing at events like this desparatly means Obama doing more good than "bad".

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
So you think it makes them feel any better when Republicans keep using those deaths as part of a smear campaign that will get them no where?

It's only 'smear' if its not true. Telling the truth and getting to the truth isn't 'smear'.
(No matter how much those on the far left spin it to try to make it look that way)

I'm not really sure what Republicans are trying to do.

Really? It's not that difficult to understand ...
GET TO THE TRUTH so it won't happen again.
Pretty simple stuff.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Colin Powell

The Man towed the Party Line, and Probably hasn't looked in a Mirror since.

Ya, it was a Honest Mistake.

So ah , Answer me this Buttercup.

Why Didn't We Leave, When No weapons Were Found?

Weapons were found.

But most of them were shipped off to Syria in the cold of night with assistance from Russia.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

Well .. now they are getting it.

Please, I'd like a list of what is becoming "visibly ugly" about the Obama administration - facts with sources. Or are you getting *your* talking points from right-wing blogs?

Dude .... YOU are trying to politicize my statement.

- The lies and coverup with Benghazi-gate.
- The lies and covering of just who 'visits' the white house.
- The White House being full of lobbiests after Obama said none would be in his white house.
- The 'promise' to cut the deficit but instead he triples it.
- Obama not bothering to attend his security briefings.
- His racist interjections about the Zimmerman case and the Boston case that sparked the 'beer summit'.
- He bombed more countries than Bush43 .. interjecting us in Libya and now Syria .. when we don't belong.
- He says we have a 'moral obligation' to help Al-Qaida terrorists in Syria.
- TARP ... major failure.
- STIMULUS I & II ... major failures.
- Obamacare - waivergate ... unsustainable .. actually RAISES costs to people instead of lowering them ... causing business' to lay people off and cut benefits ..
- Failure on the Keystone Pipeline.
- Throwing tons of our money into failing green companies .. which fail anyways.
- Promising unemployement wouldn't exceed 8% with the stimulus. EPIC FAIL.
- Politifact Broken Promise Meter
- Promised no raised taxes on middle class America but then got the largest tax increase in history (Obamacare) passed.
- Washington examiner - Obama's Failed Promises in Charts

ETC ETC ETC ... that should get you started ....

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
In this case it is nothing more than a smear campaign.

For it to be a 'smear campaign' it would mean that they would have to be telling lies.
Show us the 'lie'. Show us how getting to the truth about there being a 'stand down'
order that left Americans in the field to die is a lie.

Where's the truth about why Bush really invaded Iraq? or does that not matter?

That was 10 years ago. There are plenty of threads about that already.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I'm glad you always read my posts.
However, I have absolutely NO IDEA what your post is about.
You'll have to rephrase. I can't follow it at all.

ETA - if you are trying to claim that I wanted a republican POTUS and that would
bring a utopia or something .... don't bother going there. I voted Libertarian.
edit on 5/14/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

Well .. now they are getting it.

Please, I'd like a list of what is becoming "visibly ugly" about the Obama administration - facts with sources. Or are you getting *your* talking points from right-wing blogs?

Dude .... YOU are trying to politicize my statement.

- The lies and coverup with Benghazi-gate.
- The lies and covering of just who 'visits' the white house.
- The White House being full of lobbiests after Obama said none would be in his white house.
- The 'promise' to cut the deficit but instead he triples it.
- Obama not bothering to attend his security briefings.
- His racist interjections about the Zimmerman case and the Boston case that sparked the 'beer summit'.
- He bombed more countries than Bush43 .. interjecting us in Libya and now Syria .. when we don't belong.
- He says we have a 'moral obligation' to help Al-Qaida terrorists in Syria.
- TARP ... major failure.
- STIMULUS I & II ... major failures.
- Obamacare - waivergate ... unsustainable .. actually RAISES costs to people instead of lowering them ... causing business' to lay people off and cut benefits ..
- Failure on the Keystone Pipeline.
- Throwing tons of our money into failing green companies .. which fail anyways.
- Promising unemployement wouldn't exceed 8% with the stimulus. EPIC FAIL.
- Politifact Broken Promise Meter
- Promised no raised taxes on middle class America but then got the largest tax increase in history (Obamacare) passed.
- Washington examiner - Obama's Failed Promises in Charts

ETC ETC ETC ... that should get you started ....

Dude - this whole thing is politicized, that's the problem. As I said, you get most of your talking points from right-leaning sources - I could counter each of those with a different assessment from more left-leaning sources. Who's right? Of course, you are - because it's Obama.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Which is why Syria is such a hot button issue before they are recovered or destroyed but they sure as hell don't want to discuss it.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Instead they should be launching investigations and trying to find out why George Bush and his administration launched a misinformation campaign against Saddam Hussein in order to gain support for an invasion of Iraq.

According to Conservatives, the world didn't actually exist between 2001 and 2009. Nothing at all happened. There was actually no existence at all.

That's why you can't blame Bush for anything. To Conservatives, it didn't actually happen.

But, with Obama, everything including male pattern baldness and stubbed toes is his fault. Every single bad thing ever to happen to anyone at all is ALL Obama's fault.
edit on 15-5-2013 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join