If Republicans really cared about uncovering conspiracies.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

The article you linked provides exactly what the problem for many, myself included, have with thi.

It was incompetent, and I believe political calculation was a prime motivator, seeing how the election was right around the corner.

It seems pretty obvious obama didn't want to let the fact his killing osamam didn't end the terrorism right before the election, so he allowed 4 Americans to die instead of responding as he should have.

As sending in troops for a firefight would be much harder to put off until after the election vs letting them die and playing down, then dealing with the aftermath after he claimed victory.

Which is the exact opposite of what he is supposed to do as comander in chief, it is politician in chief, he is suppossed to do the job first, and gain political favor second.

It may make you less popular in the short term, but in the long term it will pay dividends.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Ollie ordered kill teams in Nicaragua who were trained in the School of the Americas under Reagan however,they are experts at secret stuff and they employ multiple levels of deniability.This current POUTS evidently isn't that smart or connected so we find out about them.
No President's hands are clean and haven't been. in elite military circles there is NO peacetime only black ops.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

So then when someone makes a mistake in the past all future mistakes by others are simply brushed aside as a smear campaign?

Thanks for clearing that up

This has nothing to do with bush, nice attempt at deflection though.

So since you do somthing wrong and they give you a pass all others should not be held to account either?

I mean this is exactly what your saying from what I am seeing and it is ......not very well thought out or put together as far as an arguement goes.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by muse7

So then when someone makes a mistake in the past all future mistakes by others are simply brushed aside as a smear campaign?

Thanks for clearing that up

This has nothing to do with bush, nice attempt at deflection though.

So since you do somthing wrong and they give you a pass all others should not be held to account either?

I mean this is exactly what your saying from what I am seeing and it is ......not very well thought out or put together as far as an arguement goes.

Haha I'm sorry that that was what you got out of my O.P, that I'm trying to give Obama a free pass on all of his questionable decisions? Not at all.

In fact I admitted that Obama has made several questionable decisions.

But as someone else has already said, Republicans do not care at all about the truth. If they REALLY cared about the truth then they would have held Bush's feet to the fire and went after all of his lies the same way they go after the Benghazi attack. Maybe if they would have done that, then we wouldn't have thousands of Americans soldiers killed and injured, maybe it could have prevented millions of deaths.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by METACOMET
reply to post by muse7

Pursuit of the truth = smear campaign.

Got it. Thanks so much!

In this case it is nothing more than a smear campaign. I'm sorry they got you fooled

Where's the truth about why Bush really invaded Iraq? or does that not matter?

NOthing more huh? Tell me.......have you watched the Benghazi hearings ? Have you sat through and listened to them testify?

How about the testimonies made about them being pressured and bullied not to say anything? HuH?

I suppose the stuff that just came out abut the IRS is just a smear campaign too huh?

How bout Fast and Furious.........

Right..........

Seems to me that "the chickens have come home to roost"
edit on 13-5-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Listen, I wouldn't be calling this a smear campaign had I seen Republicans go after the Iraq invasion like they go after the Benghazi attack and every action the Obama administration takes.

If the Republicans had launched hearings and investigations as to why Bush and his administration LIED to all of us to go to war against Iraq, that resulted in the deaths of millions of innocent victims and tens of thousands of US soldiers injured and killed, then I would not be calling this a smear campaign.
edit on 5/13/2013 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

So then you HAVENT watched the hearings or weighed the evidence......figures...

Listen, I wouldn't be calling this a smear campaign had I seen Republicans go after the Iraq invasion

So the reason that youre calling this a smear campaign is because you believe its not FAIR.........

Not because of facts........

Well.......im glad we can see this thread, and indeed this mindset coming out lately from the left over this , so clearly for what it is then........

Unbelievable...............

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssshhhhhh!!

This is really getting old...hell, why not investigate what FDR knew, and when he knew it with regards to the Pearl Harbor attack?

We investigate the Pearl Harbor/FDR conspiracy here at ATS as well, almost nothing is taboo.

But don't investigate Obama; that is taboo. Doing so is a smear campaign.

Seriously though, any talk about holding our representatives accountable to the truth is subversive speech. Unless you're an Alpha and you wear grey. Oh, how I wish I was an Alpha!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

My statement wasn't about your op, it was in response to your last post on page one, where you flat out said that bush didn't get raked over the coals enough, so obama is just being smeared.

I can't quote it, because this pos phone is problematic, sorry for the confusion.

Still though, I don't see how you can be making these claims while still trying the its bushes fault line.

It is nonsense man, plenty of people held the mans feet to the fire, and as I recall the dems held control and did nothing, blame them, the republicans are not the only party that can hold hearings over political wrong doing you know.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Are you suggesting that the CIA erroneously reported the event to the White house and the Obama administration was mislead in its dissemination of the false reports? I really don't remember Bush creating his own fake story, at the peril of others, to play down his own failure to act. Absent a smoking gun in regards to Iraq's WMD, and there isn't one, there was no falsification of events, just gray areas. Obama blatantly lied to excuse away his own failure to act.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

The democrats didn't do it because the majority of them agreed that the intelligence showed a threat and they backed what Bush did.

They would look kind of foolish don't ya think?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

Originally posted by BobM88
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssshhhhhh!!

This is really getting old...hell, why not investigate what FDR knew, and when he knew it with regards to the Pearl Harbor attack?

We investigate the Pearl Harbor/FDR conspiracy here at ATS as well, almost nothing is taboo.

But don't investigate Obama; that is taboo. Doing so is a smear campaign.

Seriously though, any talk about holding our representatives accountable to the truth is subversive speech. Unless you're an Alpha and you wear grey. Oh, how I wish I was an Alpha!

I honestly didn't give Benghazi a lot of thought until recently when I've seen people come completely unhinged that its being discussed, much less investigated. The reaction to it makes me wonder why the reaction is so strong, and because it is so strong I have to wonder if they touched a nerve.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

I don't know what has occured here, either you have changed your perspective to closer to my world view, we have both moved closer together, or you have managed to mind control me into liking everything you say in the last month or so.

When you first joined I used to disagree with a lot of your posts, I don't think I have read one in the last month I haven't starred, as always, very well stated and to the point.

If only some of your linguistic skills would rub off on me, I would only ever have to post once a thread to get my point across.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

82 (40%) of 209 Democratic Representatives voted for the resolution.
29 of 50 Democratic senators (58%) voted for the resolution.

Iraq War Resolution

Just helping you out, Hopechest, since people rarely believe now that any Democrat was for the Iraq war....

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by redtic

The article you linked provides exactly what the problem for many, myself included, have with thi.

It was incompetent, and I believe political calculation was a prime motivator, seeing how the election was right around the corner.

It seems pretty obvious obama didn't want to let the fact his killing osamam didn't end the terrorism right before the election, so he allowed 4 Americans to die instead of responding as he should have.

As sending in troops for a firefight would be much harder to put off until after the election vs letting them die and playing down, then dealing with the aftermath after he claimed victory.

Which is the exact opposite of what he is supposed to do as comander in chief, it is politician in chief, he is suppossed to do the job first, and gain political favor second.

It may make you less popular in the short term, but in the long term it will pay dividends.

As I said, there was obviously some level of incompetence at some level of government - the exact details are still unknown at this point. To suggest that Obama purposely did something, or did not do something, for political gain is, I think, ridiculous, especially when there are lives involved. There's nothing to suggest that and, despite how much ya'll vilify him, I don't believe it's in his character. So, while I respect what you have to say up there, it's all opinion and hearsay, and, in my humble opinion, wrong.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Everything seems to be a problem the Republicans started and Obama kept secret only to have the Republicans come out and blame Obama for the problem in the first place.

Fast and Furious. Started under Bush as Wide Receiver. When Obama said stop it. The smart guys from Arizona who were charged for it decided to do what Bush started the hell with Obama..

The War in Iraq was covered up with Nancy Pelosi who made around 35 to 50 million off her stock in Apple after her meeting with Bush. Take a look at the history of when Steve Jobs walked into Apple and told them to drop every thing. Renamed the company and came out with the Iphone,Ipad Ipod. Miracle man or someone who was given a dream come true with designs from the government? And the head of the official US propaganda agency wrote his biography. And he only quit the Broadcast Board of Governors when the stories came out about Apple using companies in China that had people jumping from roof tops to there deaths. Stories about Steve Jobs having AIds.

Benghazi? Everybody wants to ignore the fact it was setup by Scooter Libby and the Hudson Institute and there were protest all over the middle east that had all of our military and Embassies being evacuated to airports. Hell most of these people who say the were told to stand down were not even told to stand down but to continue with your own evacuation plans for some where else. They were not sitting in a office with nothing to do. They were already given a job to do but wanted to be diverted to Libya and leave who ever they were already supposed to help standing in harms way. The Ambassador who was killed one of his last phone calls before the attack was talking about the Cario Embassy being attacked over the video had people enter the compound and that the flag was taken down. The video was targeted at Egypt. The Embassies were overwhelmed with Embassies being attacked or protested at when the attack on Benghazi happened. Who knew that the State Department CIA and Military would be over whelmed by a large number of protest over Scooter Libbys video and could use it as cover to do a real attack on Benghazi?

The IRS problem that is out now started with a Bush guy. The one the Republicans say they want fired was not in charge over a year ago when this all took place. That guy quit in November. Right after the elections. This problem with targeting Tea Party and Patriots goes back even further to the Immigration debate and the people who were on the borders like the Minute man Projects. They were all targeted for money and fraud. And that was when Bush was still in office. Could that be because they were causing problems for his immigration policies and his Wide Receiver gun smuggling?
edit on 13-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article about how Hillary & Company "operates"...

From Bimbos to Benghazi
(4 page story)

summary:

[color=cyan]The Clinton formula is as old as it is predictable. Let’s run through the Clinton check list.

• Dismiss the charges as old news? Check.

• Attack the messenger? Check.

• Call the accuser a liar and say they are doing it for money or publicity? Check.

• Cover up inconvenient truths? Check.

Hillary Clinton is indeed a master of this game.

From Bimbos to Benghazi, nothing — absolutely nothing — has changed.

The whole Benghazi thing is classic Liberal "cover it up"

They have been exposed over and over and over.....

I think most people know ......

and WHAT does this have to do with the Iraq invasion ??

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Maybe they don't like Hillary because when Obama took office and put the Wars on the books they did not put the Black Budget on those books. They transferred the Black Budget from the military to the State Department. Then Hillary had control. But not enough for her taste she had to go after the IMF President and the World Bank President and take out those guys. One went away quietly the French guy she had to set up with a fake rape charge in New York. Her check mate on fraud and money laundering through nation building as Bush called it was done.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yeah listening to cries of help is really very boring.

I think most of us realize that the Obama administration probably didn't set it up. What they did do is ignore cries for help, essentially aiding in the deaths of their own.

Set the Republican and Democrat debate aside for a moment and think about what happened. People died needlessly, instead of bored you should be outraged.

If the lives of those men can be tossed aside so frivolously imagine for just a moment how little they, Obama....would care if it was your life. Human life is important, this shouldn't be swept under the rug because you are simply "bored of it already"

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Fast and Furious. Started under Bush as Wide Receiver. When Obama said stop it. The smart guys from Arizona who were charged for it decided to do what Bush started the hell with Obama..

Wide Receiver ended and Fast and Furious began in October 2009. From what I've read it's true that Obama and even Holder didn't know about it, but the way you said it, it sounds like it didn't occur on his watch, and it did.

Sou rce

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

You lost me with the Scooter Libby and Nancy Pelosi info...do you have any sources? I googled and came up empty. I'd like to read whatever you've read too.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Fast and Furious was started when Obama took office and said no more guns across the border. Wide Receiver sent guns across the border for tracking. Arizona decided they like Wide Receiver ways better then they awful Obama way and continued to let guns go across the border. Hell even weapons in the names of Arizona Border Patrol and Arizona ATF were found on the other side of the border where they even sold there personal guns to Mexico.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join