It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORTED – UN Tanks & Supplies On the Move – Local Militias Mobilized – Maine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Whats up guys, just seen these reports coming in from a Facebook Group , The first thing that hit me was "5-19-13 Expect us" Are the militia's around the U.S Gearing up? Just wanted to bring light on this.

There are unconfirmed reports of UN movement in Maine. Reports include connex trailers and tanks being moved along I-95 (between Bangor & Portland), and UN equipment being moved VIA shut down railways. There are some reports of local Militias mobilizing. Some reports are coming in from several sources that indicate 10 UN tanks were being stored at Belfast and have since disappeared overnight. Eyewitness reports: I have been up half the night trying to get more information on this, I have used many contacts trying to verify this and at present, 8:37 am Monday morning, I am no closer to verifying this or being able to say that this was a case of mistaken identity of our own military vehicles. I have received information that there have been sightings of military vehicle movement in several places in Maine over this weekend but no photos were taken. some have stated they were afraid to take pictures of what they had seen or were unable to get pictures taken, One report to me had The 11Th Maine CST (civilian support team – a specialized military Hazmat/WMD response team), on a training exercise this weekend but this in unconfirmed at present. It was reported that they operate in black military style vehicles. I will continue to try to gather more information on this and relay any and all information I receive here for all to see. I work in South Portland and I can confirm the movements of armored vehicles in new forest green along I-95 over the last six months. I can also confirm that the South Portland ANG base (just off 295 on Westbrook St.) has substantially more armored vehicles than previous Google Earth pictures show. Two weeks ago I noticed they had erected two very large tents at the base. Could easily hide a few tanks in them. This base also has the single, lone tan 10′ shipping container that others report. It is on the west side of the base buildings sitting all by its self. It is not in a staging area. I will go take a look this afternoon and report back. I will also check the giant abandoned rail yard in South Portland. Secure Our Freedom is continuing to investigate these claims. We have local ME staff on the ground talking to local militia sources this morning who all confirm they have received orders to gear up

UN Tanks & Supplies On The Move – Local Militias Mobilized – Maine

REPORTED – UN Tanks & Supplies On the Move – Local Militias Mobilized – Maine

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Antz2xplicit

Some reports right now are coming back as false.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! I was in Portland all day right by where the raillines meet I-295, there was nothing of the sort. We traveled down I-95 and back and saw nothing at all. There was nothing on the local news about military maneuvers at all. This sounds like hype.

I live between Belfast and Portland right off I-295 By the rails and nothing out of the ordinary has gone by' that I've seen, on either.

Also, pics or didn't happen.
edit on 5/13/2013 by iwontrun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

UN vehicles? Sounds sketchy. I remember a couple years ago a picture posted from google earth that showed hundreds if not thousands of blue UN jeeps parked on a runway somewhere, Florida perhaps? Familiar?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by denybedoomed

Thanks guys. Nope not familiar, but then again I don't usually follow this kind of stuff. That 5-19-13 thing is getting the better of me I think.
but on a side note isn't UN tanks in the US considered treason?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

If you Google the '05-19-13 Expect Us' hoax you'll discover that is all it is, a hoax.

It was something that originated on 4chan and somehow the idea caught steam. Nothing to worry about my friend. I'll venture to bet the people who started the whole thing are laughing their asses off or have forgot all about it by now.

Edit - Plus if there were a fleet of U.N. vehicles on any U.S. highway it would be on every news channel in the country. (CNN, FOX, MSNBC, plus local news).
edit on 13-5-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The UN doesn't have an army, and all their equipment is from countries that donate it.

There may have been UN troop carriers, that were made here and painted/decalled and ready for shipping out, but that still seems very unlikely.

To answer your question about treason......no it is not treason, it is questionable, but not treasonous, as several of the treaties we have signed make UN troops on the ground legal in certain situations, if I recall correctly.

Though I would still question the validity of such statements, the US is already in some uphevall over the attempted gun control nonsense, having UN troops on the ground with tanks on American soil would not be the smartest move that could happen.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well if they are. Good for them. We can have a militia bigger than the united states army if we wanted to. And the govt couldn't do a thing. Thank the constitution.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
they are filming a movie,old subject.Let's move to the next conspiracy

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Before it's news. No need to say more.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

There may have been UN troop carriers, that were made here and painted/decalled and ready for shipping out, but that still seems very unlikely.

Good point there is a re-armoring facility in Limestone, Maine, but I doubt they'd letter them. And they move all the equipment in and out of there on flatbed trucks.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blkcwbyhat

Where are they filming, that would be cool to go see?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antz2xplicit
reply to post by denybedoomed

Thanks guys. Nope not familiar, but then again I don't usually follow this kind of stuff. That 5-19-13 thing is getting the better of me I think.
but on a side note isn't UN tanks in the US considered treason?

No, treason can only be conducted by a US citizen.

UN personel are not US citizens in general and those that are have the authorization of the United States to conduct whatever operation they are doing.

No treason

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Civil Support Team (CST) Conducted a Training Exercise
13 April 2012 » By Maine Army National Guard

IT ALWAYS STARTS WITH A DRILL

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
They're comin' fer yer guns...
(Pause for tobbaccy spit)
Better hunker down with em now and not let Barry Nobama and George Soros' UN take them away!!!!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It's a bunch of baloney.

I've been in the Portland & Belfast areas since last week & have seen nothing of the sort.

I have a lot of contacts in this area & if something was up with the UN I think I would most likely know.

I've been up here since last week & will be here through next week.

If I see anything/hear of anything crazy - y'all will hear it from me.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Part1

Part 2

Keep your eyes peeled, coming to a city near you....maybe

new topics

top topics

join