It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Sorry i could Not resist-just to bring some levity to the thread-as you can tell from my first post,i tend to concur with your speculation.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
What a cool story and interesting concept to be sure. I really enjoyed the read.

However, I've always felt like the only thing the aliens may "feed on" and really enjoy is our fear. I think they take absolute delight in all the fear and negativity and horror and war scenarios and such that occur here on planet earth. Perhaps not all species of aliens, but definitely certain ones. Hence, the terrible stories that are told from some "experiencers" of probes and operations and other scary procedures and scenarios...they may find our "fear" absolutely intoxicating...like a drug to them.
They may become drunk when they witness our fear.

As a food product, they should have harvested ages ago while we were still fresh and gamey and free of GMOs and pharmaceuticals and junk food and flouride and pollution chemicals and such....before cosmetics and hair dyes. Now, we've been marinating in all kinds of chemicals, pesticides, herbicides and fracking chemicals and more. Loaded with heavy metals from nuke plant accidents and vaccines and whoknowswhatalllelse...yum. Good luck to the lil buggers!

I can't help thinking of a Monte Python type of movie...with a bunch of us standing on a hill and all pointing at the Whitehouse and telling the aliens how all politicians taste like chicken. Those fat cats get better food than us, organic and all the good stuff.
They can afford it.

At any rate, they come around to harvest us, I know some folks that have really neat toe fungus issues going on...I hope they enjoy. Lotsa new and emerging diseases for them to partake of as well. Bon Apetite (sp) or however that's spelled.
I got a neat bumper sticker that says it all for now to them, "Bite Me"...and they just might.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.”

So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Grim Reaper = Cronus / Saturn / El

Hermit, harvester, child eater.
Santa Claus = Krampus + Saturn.

An important thing to keep in mind about mythology, especially the better known myths like Egyptian or Greek, is that we have actually many different stories using similar name schemes that are actually distinct hierarchies developed by various local groups from various periods.

For example Set is shown as a thunder god in some older depictions, than later on it becomes more of the time/death/darkness theme. So as we can see, "The cult of "Set/Seth", does not refer to one cult and one set of beliefs, but to multiple cults in different time periods with slightly differing doctrines/terminology/organization. Dozens of them apparently.

So when we look at an individual stories, we need to be careful to understand that a given story does indeed conflict with other similar stories because they are both real accounts from distinct cults, however due to our poor organization methods they are lumped together under one heading.

Since I was using Set as an example, I will also note that in some accounts Set merges with Horus, as Horus-Set, which is bizarre. Supposedly some pharaohs believed they were the embodiment of the merger between these two opposing aspects.

Sorry if I am getting a little too off-topic there, it's just what I was thinking about after reading a few dozen stories about the topic of myths, history, and the origins of our traditions.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Since I am thinking about it right now and have no where relevant to post this I am gonna post it here and hope the mods will excuse my slight off-topic foray into attempting to get a grip on things.

Now earlier above I began explaining reasons of why it is easy to get confused when reading about mythology.

I will add to that a little.

Early on in history we had more of what we can call a "city-state" paradigm, where each city or village would have it's own unique pantheon, often times very closely related to it's neighbors in various aspects.

This is a result of the earlier exodus phases of civilization where exploding populations (thanks to agricultural and husbandry developments) were forced to move into new areas and found their own new cities.

Good examples of this can be found under the keywords "Greek colonization map" and "Phoenician Colonization map", but these are merely examples of various 'exodus phases', there are many more instances with different peoples.

The exodus paradigm led to the divergence and differentiation between pantheons over time, just as we can see with writing or art.

However, after time went on, empires began to arise which were powerful enough to control many city-states at one time under a larger "nation". This new paradigm causes synchronization and assimilation between diverse cultures, and we can see this in the various periods of history.

Here under the cult of Jupiter Dolichenus , we are shown an example how in Rome they attempted to synchronize Jupiter with Baal.

This happened many times back and forth, where things would diverge than synchronize, repeat.

Contrary to common beliefs today, in antiquity it appears that it was widely known and accepted that most if not all religious pantheons were originated from a parent source which they all shared in a history that was ancient to even them. In fact by pointing out and synchronizing them, it was like an evidence or proof to them that their religion was indeed the true one because everyone else's actually agreed with it after painstakingly translating it properly.

It is most interesting to realize how wrong almost all of our common day notions about people in antiquity really are when we go back and start inspecting the artifacts and writings.
edit on 14-5-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
you know, this is the story in the awesome movie Bad Taste from 1987. Director Peter Jackson (yes, that guy) did alot of great movies before he made the turd movies about LOTR.

Check it out.

IMDB Bad Taste

A little warning to sensitive ppl, it is a little gory.
Full movie

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Alright heres part 1 of the youtube series i am making about these reptillians here.

And here is part 2. Part 3 will be out tomorrow most likely.

Enjoy guys. Should help explain a couple things about these reps.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Could we inhabit this planet because we are food for another race of beings? Is this planet a habitat for the perfect food source, us humans? We self-medicate, self-feed, and provide our own shelter. We breed regardless of the conditions. We are, in fact, the perfect cattle.

Well, it doesn't have to be literal food that we provide. For example, we provide labor for the nation / religion, etc. at the cost of our individuality - this could be the result of some kind of (alien) cultural parasite that fulfills its vision by using humans.

Or the elites, I don't know. Either way, it seems obvious to me that we are beginning to see it as our "duty" to slave for our masters instead of earning money to help improve our individual lives / family lives.
edit on 14-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
i honestly don't think so, if you look at the creatures we breed, they can't survive without us, they can't think for themselves, they need us to take care of them and left to their own devices they would die out.
just look at the two most common animals we eat, chicken and cattle, they would barely be able to survive without humans to protect them. they are both pretty stupid species and would be wiped out in two generations, we bred them that way, to make them easy to control.

humans? as a species when given all the information needed and the motive, humans are not easy to control, but you need information and a motive to fight.
plus humans are pretty nasty, i wouldn't want to eat one, after all: you are what you eat, and most humans are full of unhealthy crap.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I usually don't like to post short replies, but I just have to say IMO absolutely just... No. I think this is a grasping at straws if you will. Some of your biblical references did not even closely resemble this idea, and were totally taken out of context. Especially the "ALMOST" sacrifice of Isaac, which an angel of the Lord stopped. It was to be a trial of Faith, wherein the Religion is based upon loving Jehovah more than our Earthly families or friends. So since he loved Isaac so much, it was a test. I'm not agreeing with said heart attack inducing act, lol , just stating I really don't see any conspiracy here. Sorry.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Blood harvesting aliens...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Why would these aliens who would use us as a food source allow us to poison ourselves on a daily basis with tobacco, alcohol, genetically modified and junk food etc, and also put metal and synthetic articles in our bodies via healthcare.

Not very smart aliens me thinks.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marlborough Red
reply to post by kimish

And what do you know about Lilith?

That's a good question for anyone, especially since it is part of a greater mystery.

A good thing to bring up immediately is Eve and Lilith vs Parvati and Kali.
There is also a lot of discussion linking Lilith with the "serpent" theme.

From what I understand, Kali is the feminine version of Shiva, and Shiva is Saturn. Google says in Vedic Astrology Shiva the destroyer/transformer or Sani his devotee represents the planet we call Saturn. The themes match and so does the astrology, nice fit. Also "Sani" apparently denotes the day of the week, Saturday.

In Egypt it seems to be Nephthys possibly more so than Isis.
Perhaps Lilith is a good representation of the dark moon, or the eclipses. Whereby the twin goddess or opposite would be the full moon?

Something also worth bringing up in relation to this is Hecate and the Triple Goddess myths that are so closely associated with Lilith in many accounts.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Hmm give a whole new meaning to "being favored by the gods".. This one is definitely more exciting.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
YIKES...lets hope this is not the case...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

edit on 14-5-2013 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
just to put another slant on the concept:

gurdjieff claimed that everything on earth is 'food for the moon' in a metaphysical sense, and that the whole of creation was 'food' for the creator, again not in terms of 'bodily meat', but rather perceptions, emotions etc

i'd like to offer a more detailed explaination but to be honest it gets very complicated (and confusing to me)

google 'gurdjieff food diagram' for the thoughts of those who pretend to know what he was on about

edit on 14-5-2013 by aynock because: filled out

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Jeremiah 7:31 - "And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart."

Jeremiah 32:35 - "And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination"
edit on 14-5-2013 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by anton74
Why humans? Pigs are much better at converting food into body mass than we are. They would be much more efficient.

perhaps aliens don't eat no swine?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1
But... but... but...

Why would they harvest cattle lips and anuses?

Appetizers maybe? Do we taste like beef? I thought we tastednlike high grade veal?

Maybe if I eat enough garlic suppliments they will leave me alone...

Just kidding...

No we probably taste like pork matter of fact some societies in the Pacific, called humans long pigs..

edit on 14-5-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join