It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
Maybe they will come for the Politicians and Eat them first??? We could only hope~

1 would not place judgment on any for 1 is no THE JUDGE nor jury...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

But there coming to eat us
errr.... The politicians.... After they eat the Rebels.... Or at least that;s what TrueMessiah said....
I'm scared. Hold me Ophiuchus!

I judge not! But I am a Libra.... Represented by the Blind lady of Justice or Scales.... So if anyone was gonna pass judgment.... The blind lady can and not I~!!!

So can we get some pictures of Carnivorous Alien Races???

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by jimmyx

O....M....G JIMMY! I didn't know that.... Is this a true fact??? You make this up? Pic or it didn't happen.... Pic of 100,000 missing people....
So what if the abductions are true....
Houston we have a problem!

i'll try and see if I can find the reference. I don't believe it was from some "national enquirer" type rag,. but out of approx. 8 billion people, it wouldn't be hard to imagine...maybe, that why so many sightings are in poorer countries. with so much superstition, coupled with poverty and lack of education., it might be easy pickings, and don't forget a lot of sightings tend to be in out-of the-way places, far away from bustling and populated cites.
plus there are millions and millions of people that have no family whatsoever, due to disease, war, forced separation, mental illness, abandonment etc.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

It's a truelly scary statistic.... I was just playing with the pic or it didn't happen.... But it would be cool if you found where you saw that.... I'm glad it's not out of Natl. Esquire..... Bat Boy is Alive!!!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

If they're reading right now, then rest assured you have their mouths watering as we speak. Lol.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Dually noted..... Are they bullet proof? Maybe that's why they wanted gun control.... If they are reading.... It's gonna be like the Alamo catching me~ Say hello to my BOOMSTICK~!!!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
maybe that's why the heart was cut out in Aztecan rituals...an alien delicacy....embalming, maybe the alien way of pickling,..... burial in colder climates, a sealed cold storage unit.....burial in desert climates, maybe a way to dry cure the meat of the human body, much like buffalo meat was done by the native American indian....

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
so why abandon the farm for so long and let the animals poison themselves.
aliens cant care for livestock worth crap

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
maybe that's why the heart was cut out in Aztecan rituals...an alien delicacy....embalming, maybe the alien way of pickling,..... burial in colder climates, a sealed cold storage unit.....burial in desert climates, maybe a way to dry cure the meat of the human body, much like buffalo meat was done by the native American indian....

Just seems so less developed to be developed or advanced enough to make a nest and have to feed this way. Sometimes yes a genetic interest comes to mind but also a spiritual interest perhaps this goes with Guiding and Overseeing as well. Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy CREATOR Creation guides or Flesh manifested environment suits designed to HOLD a Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy in a selected zone of EXISTENCE... Why Overseen, in which many activities even nefarious may go on.. When overseen...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I read somewhere that 100,000 humans disappear off the face of the earth each year, with absolutely no trace whatsoever, no sightings, no word, no grave, nothing, not one piece of evidence they even exist. vanished for ever.....100,000...8 to 9 thousand a month, figure an average of a 100 pounds of edible material on a human body...and you've got 800,000 to 900,000 pounds a month,......could feed a large contingent of aliens out there, without one human on earth knowing anything was wrong

Very interesting thread,Alex Collier talks about the missing children and the fact we are a food source.

www.youtube.com...

One ask about the time of the harvest,think about the buzz was last year [still is today] the 3600 year orbit of........you guess it.

Also the bible mentions "harvest" 61 times.

wiki.answers.com...

Are we a food source,I don't know,but, I do believe we were never told the truth, from cradle to grave.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Also making it clear no disrespect to any who may take some of POVs shared the wrong way as it is a CREATOR CREATION issue...
NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

I know it would make an awesome story.

It was a nice short story - "Bordered in Black" by Niven.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by viking1117

I read somewhere that 100,000 humans disappear off the face of the earth each year, with absolutely no trace whatsoever, no sightings, no word, no grave, nothing, not one piece of evidence they even exist. vanished for ever.....100,000...8 to 9 thousand a month, figure an average of a 100 pounds of edible material on a human body...and you've got 800,000 to 900,000 pounds a month,......could feed a large contingent of aliens out there, without one human on earth knowing anything was wrong

Very interesting thread,Alex Collier talks about the missing children and the fact we are a food source.

www.youtube.com...

One ask about the time of the harvest,think about the buzz was last year [still is today] the 3600 year orbit of........you guess it.

wiki.answers.com...

Are we a food source,I don't know,but, I do believe we were never told the truth, from cradle to grave.

hears another site....well, sketchy site anyway......
paranormal.about.com...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Here's another what if to add to all the others. What if they programmed us to respond to a key frequency. Once they play this frequency we are unable to flee or even move.

Maybe its thought to sound like a trumpet? Revelations anyone?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by viking1117

www.youtube.com...

wiki.answers.com...

hears another site....well, sketchy site anyway......
paranormal.about.com...

Interesting read Jimmy

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Interest theory, although this is assuming the extraterrestrial's involved are of pure physical form (like ourselves) and are literally feasting on our muscle tissue and/or body organs.

In turn, what if multi-dimensional beings use us as food but rather as a source of energy (from our positive/negative emotions)?

Just a couple of extra things to ponder?

# Surely our physical appearance and build as a homo-sapien still leaves our feeders with a half-empty stomach. I mean, how many body parts do we possess that would be completely edible. Compared to a Pig or a Cow, I'd imagine very little. Then again, what would I know I'm not a cannibal.

# How would this relate to the NWO, and their plans to de-populate the planet, from the current billions to a fraction of that number? Does this contradict the OP's theory, or tie-in with it?

Exactly my point with the DInosaurs, plenty of smacking there so we would only be Hors d'oeuvres, not to mention so many other Earth life forms after our butts, including ourselves. As for taste, well my local cannibal says we are sort of piggy like in flavour.

Truthfully though, the OP is only scaring him/herself in phobia fashion when the one real fact is that most of us just die, a good percentage expire by human intervention like wars, natural disaster, plague, technology and plain stupidity et al. So the whole idea of being cultured for food over millenium doesn't make much economic sense.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

seen that one www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man", a true classic.
Also I find it really cool that others are researching the same topics I am, and coming with unique and original questions I had not personally thought of until after reading their postings.

I have been looking into ritual cannibalism closely (especially the MesoAmericans) and I have come upon all sorts of revelations, although of course many of them are very vague or generalized.

One issue I am currently working on, is that I have multiple reasons to believe that the etymology of the word itself "Cannibal" is being hidden and covered up (possibly by cannibals themselves) so we do not realize the potentially large scope of it going on under our noses in Euro-Asia-Africa for millennium without we even realizing.

I am under the impression that 'Cannibal' is actually Canaan + Baal.
Which reverts back to discussions of ritual child sacrifice and "Moloch". It has been argued that "Moloch" is mistranslated and that it is not a "deity" itself per se, but the contraption representing the (Ram/Bull/Horned One) that was used to sacrifice the children in. A large metal container shaped like a Minotaur, with allegedly "moving arms" that would "eat the children" thus tossing them into the inferno inside it's belly.

What I believe is being possibly hidden is the very high possibility that a form of ritual cannibalism was also going on and that this information has been largely hidden from simple cursory examinations and requires diligent and deep examination to reveal even fractions of.

Here are a few wikis that go into a lot of detail of how much of this connects.
Baal
Hadad (divine hidden name of Baal)

Baal = Zeus/Jupiter
El = Saturn /Cronus

BTW , Cronus/Saturn/El actually ate the babies. Cannibalism right there in our faces. And keep in mind this archetype is present in virtually every religion in some form or another.
Even in the "seemingly harmless" tradition of "drinking the blood and eating the flesh of Jesus" practiced by many Christians, there is a overtone of ritual cannibalism.

I just find the entire topic fascinating, intriguing, and startling.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by Just Chris
Interest theory, although this is assuming the extraterrestrial's involved are of pure physical form (like ourselves) and are literally feasting on our muscle tissue and/or body organs.

In turn, what if multi-dimensional beings use us as food but rather as a source of energy (from our positive/negative emotions)?

Just a couple of extra things to ponder?

# Surely our physical appearance and build as a homo-sapien still leaves our feeders with a half-empty stomach. I mean, how many body parts do we possess that would be completely edible. Compared to a Pig or a Cow, I'd imagine very little. Then again, what would I know I'm not a cannibal.

# How would this relate to the NWO, and their plans to de-populate the planet, from the current billions to a fraction of that number? Does this contradict the OP's theory, or tie-in with it?

Exactly my point with the DInosaurs, plenty of smacking there so we would only be Hors d'oeuvres, not to mention so many other Earth life forms after our butts, including ourselves. As for taste, well my local cannibal says we are sort of piggy like in flavour.

Truthfully though, the OP is only scaring him/herself in phobia fashion when the one real fact is that most of us just die, a good percentage expire by human intervention like wars, natural disaster, plague, technology and plain stupidity et al. So the whole idea of being cultured for food over millenium doesn't make much economic sense.

Well what say they harvest all but 1 million,come back 6000 years later they got
8 billion,then do it again.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

What if those freaky buggers in your avatar were involved...
Yowsers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join