It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
On a serious note, would not an advance race reach the point where they can make food from energy? It seems growing a heard is not very efficient. Unless they want to eat our life essence, or what ever that might be.

That reminds me of the food replicators on star trek. That would seem to be the most ideal way to do it. Maybe some day we will have that capability. I agree that with the increasing population, it's going to eventually get very difficult to meet the demands.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I love this theory... but a couple things come to mind...

I don't believe a human would be more satisfying than a cow to any carnivore. If it was between us, an antelope, a cow, a fish, etc., I really believe all the above would be chosen before us. Wouldn't it be easier to just have us humans raise cattle for the aliens instead? Limit our reproductive abilities and let us know what our purpose is rather than keeping us wondering and exploring for answers? With how mankind is now a days, if they really were raising us for food, a group of high ranking humans would just keep us in concentration camps, fatten us up, and ship us out. Instead were provided with rights and the ability to lead a happy life on our own terms? Hell, are we organic humans?? lol ...no way, were fed just as bad as the livestock we eat!!!!!! Also, we had access to technology to defend ourselves. That would be like us humans allowing cattle to become smart enough to defend themselves and allowing them the resources and materials to attack us when we harvest them. No way.

...but I LOVE THIS THEORY STILL!!

kudos

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
"Cannibals say that babies taste of chicken, so we taste of chicken...." - Eddie Izzard.

So why dont they just eat the chickens. Besides, we are apparently a bit chewy and stringy.

It would seem to make more sense to eat cattle and chickens. Maybe THAT is why we are here....to raise and care for the livestock.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Wouldn't they just use pigs or cows? A lot more meat with a lot less hassle and destruction of the planet.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so... I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner!

This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico ... They took us over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them.

To see the predator, turn off the lights and you will catch fleeting images and may even hear them buzzing around your ear. The ancient sorcerers of Mexico ‘saw’ the predator. They called it ‘the flyer’ because it leaps through the air. Supposedly, it’s not a pretty sight. It’s a big shadow, impenetrably dark, a black shadow that jumps through the air and lands flat on the ground. These ancient sorcerers became ill at ease when the predator made its appearance on Earth.

What I’m saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He’s an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic.

"If it’s true that they eat us, how do they do it?" Don Juan had a broad smile on his face. He was as pleased as punch. He explained that sorcerers see infant human beings as strange, luminous balls of energy covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy.

He said that that glowing coat of awareness was what the predators consumed, and that when a human being reached adulthood, all that was left of that glowing coat of awareness was a narrow fringe that went from the ground to the top of the toes. That fringe permitted mankind to continue living, but only barely.

from Carlos Castaneda book - Active side of infinity

more keywords: Castaneda Flyers, Castaneda Predator, Shadow People

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Even if aliens would eat us for energy, or other crazy reason, there is no sense in creating a cattle race, and leaving it without any control for many years. If we were really someones food we would be organized by them in a visible way. They wouldn't just hide behind the moon watching us and saying 'damn, they're getting unhealthy and not eatable, guess yor gaizllion alien euro project went to ****'.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by suslaf

Maybe what we consider to be "unhealthy" produces something that is beneficial to "them"?

Ever heard of "demons" who feed on fear?

Could be similar to that, in that - whatever is negative for us, is somehow positive for "them"?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

You didn't understand what I meant. If they are not controling us in a visible way, they can't be sure the outcome will be healthy for them. Even if they would feed on our disseases, we could just find a cure and heal and everything I said before still applies. Gazillions of alien euros go to waste, because human farm no longer useful. What kind of intelligent being would do that.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by suslaf

Yeah, I'm just pointing out that maybe they don't have to interfere because we are creating so much "negativity" all by ourselves.

If they feed off the negative energies..... They don't need to do anything at all.

Just let us get on with it and lap up the results.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Again, my point... if they are not controlling it, we could just start to create positive energy, there is no guarantee we will not do so with progress. Once more, the point is no matter what they feed off, positive energy, negative energy, human barbeque, or freaking smiles, if they are not controling it directly, it might change and degrade. I hope I explained what I meant good this time.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
the Angels and the fallen Angles do not eat flesh.... they thrive on Spirit Food

call the individuals Spirit a Soul or look upon all creatures having a Spirit as the Native Americans did & some still do

there are 'vampires' that get sustinence from the fear or emotion of a higher based creature like humans, dogs, elephants, dolphins, some monkeys or apes...so it is with the Angels...they are like the vampires

indeed... the present spy system that is being built by the NSA was ordered into creation by the Satanic Illuminati puppet masters that control the reins & purse-strings of all the world's socirties & nations...
they are hoping to serve their chosen Master 'spiritual food' eaters, and possibly gain rewards from the Fallen Angels when they return to 'harvest' the Earthly spiritual food....
my guess would be that the SPYing system will identify the most volitile and overwhelming persons with out-of-control emotions and a forceful Spirit...because they are the most delicious and select spiritual food to be had.

humankind will be sorted:
the 'sheep' & the 'fish' will be for the angels of the desert God... the 'wolves' will be for the fallen angels
edit on 6-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Interesting theory OP thanks for sharing it with us

I don’t think that (god or gods) are interested in human FLESH but the (human souls) to harvesting.

Give it a thought and you will know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

So what you are saying basically is that earth is a big drive-thru, and we are the burgers... but with no one to put us into our boxes with chips. it's a self service, right! hmmm sounds fishy, I do find that your theory reads more like a si-fi story. and reflections of the past behaviour of peoples of the earth was acceptable at that time, we have moved on and I think those sacrifices were just a stepping stone on our journey to where we are now, which seems to be lost unfortunately, but going back is not the way ahead, we need to just deviate from our present course, Sorry I can't buy the harvest thing, at the moment. but thanks for the offer..

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I get the idea that they probably could eat us if they wanted to, however I don't think they would an intelligent species, maybe they have a special planet made of 90% water, and they farm giant sea-worms.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Reading through the comments many of you argue that they would use cows or pigs instead of us, an intelligent species. My point from the beginning is the reason they use us is because we are an intelligent species. We are self sufficient in every way most animals aren't.
We can run our own farm where a pig or cow cannot. If there is disease we look for a cure. If there is a shortage of food we plant and grow more. We even clean ourselves. Some more than others.

They wouldn't even feel the need to hunt us. If a ship was to land tomorrow millions would be lining up to get a look inside. After all most religions state that I or we will return. Return for what? Salvation or restocking the shelves.

Again this is just a theory that primarily feeds off of my imagination but to say it's not a possibility is you lying to yourself. Everyone wonders why we are even here in the first place. I don't buy our existence is all happenstance. There is a chance that the Earth is a zoo as much as there is a chance it's a terraformed farm.

Maybe you believe you are saved but ask yourself this. Saved for what? A snack?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Here is my rough attempt at a disclaimer. If you are easily scared or easily offended by alternate creation stories you may want to back out now.
What I’m about to present and question is totally hypothetical and I know it may offend a great many of you because I will be using a few Biblical stories as reference. Just think of this as an alternate view of his-story, if you will. Also you’ll notice there is a lot of questions and assumptions and I don’t claim to have any answers. I just like asking the questions. It’s a horrific scenario and not anything new to ATS but always a thought in the back of my mind.

Could we inhabit this planet because we are food for another race of beings? Is this planet a habitat for the perfect food source, us humans? We self-medicate, self-feed, and provide our own shelter. We breed regardless of the conditions. We are, in fact, the perfect cattle.

According to the Bible, in Genesis we are told God proclaimed to Adam and Eve:

‘And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein’.
God said go out into your surroundings and procreate and multiply like rabbits. Why was it so important to multiply when his creations just disobeyed him and obtained forbidden knowledge? Why did this knowledge seem to give us knowledge of our nakedness which led to noticing sexuality and making us want to procreate? You would think he would want the opposite for disobedience and immediately limit our population. If your dog keeps chewing up the furniture the answer to fixing the problem isn’t to breed more dogs. Why is it so important for us to create more humans which obviously would create more disobedience and havoc? Does the Adam and Eve story only explain the beginning of another seed planting time in history and the beginning, once again, to our population growth?

Moloch ‘the king ‘is a reference to a god that the Canaanites worshiped by burning a child in sacrificial fire.
It is also believed that Abraham was going to kill Issac in a similar manner since he was in the lands of Canaan. After Abraham was to stab Issac he was going to burn him as an offering until he was stopped by an Angel and told to use a Ram instead. If you notice in many paintings of Abraham and the sacrifice, Issac is either carrying or lying upon a bundle of wood that was to be used to burn his body.
Are these sacrifices examples of cooking and preparing a human to eat for the God(s)? The young meat of animals is considered a delicacy due to the tenderness. This would be no different for human children. Is this why child sacrifice was often used? What if human cannibalism came from observed behavior by their god and this is why some ancient cultures participated in it? The same goes with human sacrifice around the world. What if their gods liked to dine on humans and this is the reason behind human sacrifice all the way up until the present. Are they imitating what their forefathers did to satisfy the gods hunger?

Homosexuality is heavily frowned upon in religion. Having sex with the same sex, as we all know, doesn’t help with procreation. Again we see the heavy urge to go forth and multiply by world religions. The more people the more problems…or is it more food?

Pandemics also pop up throughout our history. There have been diseases that run rampant and lower the population drastically (The Spanish Influenza). Could this be an effort to stifle a large population because harvest time is still a ways out?

Maybe this is why the Governments won’t divulge the knowledge of anything about extraterrestrial life? Could they have uncovered the truth and since there isn’t anything they can do about it they decide to do nothing but keep the people calm.
Ignorance is bliss, right?
What if the genuine Alien UFO craft that are seen almost daily are unmanned probes? These ships could be taking constant readings of the environment of Earth and reporting back results to some command site? The occasional cattle and other animal mutilations found could be an effort by the Alien race to collect samples and keep tabs on the environment of the meat and other foods we intake.

Have you ever noticed how much of the Earth’s history is just a blurred recollection? We are left with fragmented ruins all around the planet which are pieced together assumptions on how those civilizations lived but we have little evidence on what became of them. What if this is by design? What if after the great culling there is only a handful of humans left to replenish the population? Taking only what they need the Alien Race then floods the Earth with water (deluge) in high populated areas to push the population back down since most of the population lives near large bodies of water. The survivors are then provided with commandments and laws so we won’t kill each other off entirely before the next harvest. Could we be given a messiah figure so we will uneventfully gather to be collected when we believe he has returned? Could they have inserted a belief in something called the ‘Rapture’ so we have something to tell the few that are left behind and that everyone else sudden departure was a good thing? We are starting to find that large amounts of people lived underground at certain points in history. Why was this? Could they have been hiding from the great harvest?

Again this is all hypothetical. I do know if I was part of a supreme race with intelligence beyond ours, and I had a great many of my own to feed and take care of, I would designate certain planets to provide food and other planets to provide energy sustaining materials. Maybe I could even create a planet that has both. Place a moon in the precise orbit to create tidal movements, make sure the planet is safely within the confines of a Star to help sustain the carbon based life, and then create a food source intelligent enough take care of itself. I would have these planets setup and spaced throughout the galaxy allowing them to grow until its harvest time in that part of the universe or when I just so happen to be traveling that way again. My civilization could then grow with unbounded resources.

Even if you think this is just a B.S. scenario I can see the human race doing this once we have mastered space travel. As we travel further into space we would need to do similar to what I’ve mentioned. We would need to create habitats on outer planets so we could replenish our supplies as we traveled further and further out into the depths of space.

Maybe one day there will be a planet of cattle. They could call it Earth.
But now we can survive floods, earthquakes eruptions etc.. And have plenty toys to fight back. They'd maybe wanna think twice about the next culling, of course unless each countries government already knows about it

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I highly doubt we r a food source, but hey, $h!t happens. U would think they would be eating some of us by now. Why all the death of billions and billions of people already gone to waste and just put int the ground? That's the only reason I can say that I highly doubt that's y were here.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have a question for those into biology, can a truly alien species feed off another?? I mean every living everything on earth are linked through DNA , isn't that the reason why we can feed off each other ??, would DNA even be common in true aliens.
If so then it lead into us trying to live on another planet , if we can't even eat what's out there, wouldn't we have to destroy the echo system that's there and remake the planet for us.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yes we are coming soon.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
no they are just humanoids, just bit hungry

human as creation is to me pretty high tech, and pleasuring form of existence..

living over dead also

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join