It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

One last thing, what if aliens are like us, some actually care what they eat like we do, and some don't. That would make sense about the tribulation, the fit ones, the ones who take care of their bodies are taken first, and the overweight ones are left behind for the race like the humans who don't care about themselves. Reptillians come to mind, they could very well be the locusts in Revelations??? The harvest could be the desirable humans???

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DazDaKing

lol

what are you talking about?

makes zero sense bro, but whatever..lol, I still love you

you eat vegetables an fruit because they are good for you..

there, nice and simple for ya

trust me eating flesh is not good for you...

we have all been duped by the FDA/material world society...not your fault

also...

we are not alone, never were..

also

we are all family, all experiencing life in this grand universe named nebadon

do you see spaceships attacking us?

lol

no you don't, because that is never going to happen here.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER
There's no proof of human evolution anywhere.

That is absolutely false. Transition is obvious and apparent. We can trace evolution through genomes now. We can observe genetic mutations from generation to generation. 'No proof' is a bit extreme a claim, considering there are mountains of evidence of human evolution.

There's only the presence of various look alike skeletons, suggesting the GMO engineers were "tinkering" with design rules, to come up with something more efficient and advanced, the same way automobile engineers have been modifying the skeletons of the cars on the road today.

You dismiss fossils as "look alike" skeletons. Have you actually done research on these bones and fossils? When you look at the fossil history, it doesn't take a genius to recognize that there is a clear slow transition from early human ancestors to modern humans. Just take a look at the skull comparison. You see it slowly expanding over the course of 3+ million years. You can dismiss it as coincidence if you'd like, but then you have to get into DNA and explain why that points in the same exact direction just as predicted by evolutionary scientists. Those GMO engineers must have been completely incompetent! It took them 7 million+ years to create humans. I can understand looking at the long term future, but 7 million years is extreme. Our species cannot even think past the next 20 years, let alone 200 or 1000.

If you visit any car junkyard,. and look around, you'll find the same kinds of skeletal remains, showing gradual variations, from older cars to more modern cars. But, you wouldn't take that as evidence that the car was a creature that evolved by random changes and natural selection.

This is a straw man argument. Cars were assembled by humans and we know this. Cars are not sentient beings with DNA that slightly changes from generation to generation. There are blue prints, screws, documented history of assembly, tools required, etc etc. This is nothing like a fossilized skeleton.

Changes? Yes. Selection? Yes?

But not random. Changes by design, selection by designers.

Why should biological organisms be any different?

Because they are. I explained above. You are comparing apples to oranges.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slugworth
My point was that in the time that we progressed from using a stick to dig a hole to building space telescopes and computers the second most intelligent species has made no progress in that direction whatsoever. In the time that we went from building a simple campfire to manipulating fire in advanced ways, such as producing electricity or propelling a land, sea, or air vehicle, no other species has adapted to be able to even build a campfire.

No other species alive today is as intelligent as humans, yes. I don't see the relevance because there have been plenty of them in the past that have been. Humans are the only ones out of the 13+ species of hominid that survived the end of the last ice age. The rest were wiped out. Do you think that might have something to do with our higher intelligence? Yes, we went from fire and horses to internet, satellites and space ships in a few hundred years. Who cares if less intelligent creatures haven't accomplished that?

And, most importantly, we have developed ways to pass complex knowledge to the next generation. Without that ability none of the other stuff is possible. A chimp may be able to figure out how to use a stick as a tool but it won't be able to document it for another chimp born 5 generations later to study. If that later chimp does use a stick as a tool it will be because he discovered it all over again.

This is not fully accurate. Chimps, Dolphins, and a few others teach their young how to use tools. Dolphins are notorious for this. They pass their info to the next generation so they don't have to re-discover it. It may not be complex information, but it's important to their survival, just like a mother lion teaching her young to hunt. Obviously they aren't as smart as humans, but they aren't stupid, however.

The physical evolution of humans may be explainable by evolution, but our mental evolution is something way beyond that. If evolution is a natural mechanism then the progress of our intelligence is either mystic and supernatural, or was augmented by a higher order of species. I think nothing is supernatural, but rather natural yet unexplained. The reason a higher species may want intelligent beings for some type of consumption could be to remove the need for maintenance, like livestock that can grow its own feed and herd itself when necessary.

How is it mystical or supernatural? The skull size increased over the years and it lead to larger brain to body ratios, which allowed for higher intelligence. You say mental evolution is not physical, but technically it is. Your brain is a physical part of your body that controls all of its functions. Why wouldn't it be physical? Because thoughts are not? Other creatures have brains as well and are self aware. I don't see why you consider humans to be special over other species, simply because they evolved better brains. That's similar to arguing that white sharks have been designed since they have better teeth that can grow in and be replaced several times, while humans are stuck with these crappy flat things that rot away and never grow back later in life. If intervention is necessary for advanced brain function, then why isn't it necessary for advanced teeth? The brain is merely one aspect of the body, and it is our prime survival trait. Just like a shark and his teeth, an ant eater with his long snout, or felines with great night vision. These things evolved because they were integral in each creature's success. With a designer I'd expect humans to have all the best traits from the animal kingdom, but they do not. We have brains and opposable thumbs and that's pretty much it. Plenty of creatures have tougher, more protective skin, better vision, better hearing, better sense of smell, better stealth, better protection against the elements, etc etc etc. Hopefully you see what I'm getting at.
edit on 16-5-2013 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Barcs

How many are reported found by the end of the day? Reports include run aways, husband or wives who abandon their famalies, anyone who does not show up for a few days can be reported missing. That doesnt mean they are not found. Now if 1500 people just up and disapeared and were never heard from again that would be a lot but most folks reported missing are eventually found within a day or two. The report is not recinded when they are found it is just filed away as closed. Just getting the figure for how many people are reported missing is misleading. Some reports are bogus, some are mistakes.

Yes, this is why I said it didn't really prove anything, but it was interesting. I couldn't seem to find the stats of how many were found, but the stat of 48,000 open cases on average seems pretty astounding. If 75% of them are found, then that still leaves about 12,000 missing at this moment.. I'd like to analyze these numbers more. I'd really like to find the total missing and total found for last year. Missing people has been increasing over the last few years it seems. If it was actually an alien race feeding on us, it would probably be way more logical for them to feed on humans in less developed countries that can't track stats like that so most of the world would be nonethewiser. I don't believe that is actually true, but it just makes you wonder.
edit on 16-5-2013 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs

Originally posted by SQUEALER
There's no proof of human evolution anywhere.

That is absolutely false.

I'm talking about "proof". You're giving me "theory" and "belief". A poor substitute for proof.

When you look at the fossil history, it doesn't take a genius to recognize that there is a clear slow transition from early human ancestors to modern humans.

There is a transition. We agree. But the "cause" of the transition is where we disagree.

Those GMO engineers must have been completely incompetent! It took them 7 million+ years to create humans.

Here is what those engineers told us...

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

-- 2 Peter 3:8

Those engineers don't measure "time" the same way we do. It might seem a long time to us. But, in their time, it's a relatively short period.

If 1 day == 1000 years, then 1 million years our time, is 1,000,000 / 1,000 = 1,000 days = 1,000 / 360 = 2. 8 years their time. And that 3 years, in our perspective of time, is about the time it takes our automobile engineers to come up with a radically new variation of design for the cars on the road today.

If you visit any car junkyard,. and look around, you'll find the same kinds of skeletal remains, showing gradual variations, from older cars to more modern cars. But, you wouldn't take that as evidence that the car was a creature that evolved by random changes and natural selection.

This is a straw man argument. Cars were assembled by humans and we know this.

And human DNA was not assembled by aliens? And you know this, how?

Changes? Yes. Selection? Yes?

But not random. Changes by design, selection by designers.

Why should biological organisms be any different?

Because they are. I explained above. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Even scientists understand that their theories are just theories, models of the worldly phenomena, that they construct in their imaginations, in order to predict the changes in outputs when they modify the inputs.

But, you are taking scientific theory as some kind of absolute truth, self-evident, and inviolate.

And yet, we are already tinkering with the DNA of organisms today.

What are you going to call the new organisms we create? How will you fit them back into your "evolution" scheme?

Will you continue to deny that scientists have the power to make intelligent design choices to alter DNA? Are the scientists thoughts just random ideas, and is that how you will recover this religion called evolution?

There are "gaps" in the fossil record. If you believe in evolution, you'd have to keep searching for the missing links, because they must exist somewhere. But, if you believe in design, those gaps need never be filled, they are simply jumps in the designer's blueprints.

The most important question, however, is why should we humans be able to alter DNA, and introduce "design changes" into the evolution record, but at the same time consider it impossible that aliens exist that have already done this?

edit on 16-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Yes, we went from fire and horses to internet, satellites and space ships in a few hundred years. Who cares if less intelligent creatures haven't accomplished that?

The relevance, with regard to evolution, is that other animals have made no discernable intellectual progress during their evolution. The point is not that they haven't progressed as far as we have intellectually, but that they have made no intellectual progress whatsoever. As far as we can observe humans stand alone on the planet in our ability to increase our collective knowledge over time.

Chimps, Dolphins, and a few others teach their young how to use tools. Dolphins are notorious for this. They pass their info to the next generation so they don't have to re-discover it. It may not be complex information, but it's important to their survival, just like a mother lion teaching her young to hunt. Obviously they aren't as smart as humans, but they aren't stupid, however.

A Chimp may be able pass knowledge directly from one generation to the next, but they have no ability to record an abstract of their knowledge for consideration several generations after their death. A chimp may have the most profound philosophical thoughts, but he cannot record them for his distant offspring to consider and build upon. They can teach by direct demonstration only, and perhaps channels of simple communication imperceivable to us. The chimp may show its offspring how to dig a hole with a stick, but that next generation will not improve the stick to create a shovel. It will simply mimic the use of the stick that it learned from its parent generation.

In contrast, humans created philosophy, which lead to science, which lead to things like astronomy, architecture, medicine, and physics. I can go back and read what humans were thinking about 5000 years ago, and everything between then and now, and improve upon that cumulative knowledge with my own contribution. Chimps do not build libraries. It doesn't mean the chimp is stupid, but it does mean that its ability to teach (communicate), and for their species to accumulate collective knowledge, is incomparably simplistic when viewed next to ours.

You say mental evolution is not physical, but technically it is. Your brain is a physical part of your body that controls all of its functions. Why wouldn't it be physical? Because thoughts are not? Other creatures have brains as well and are self aware. I don't see why you consider humans to be special over other species, simply because they evolved better brains.....Plenty of creatures have tougher, more protective skin, better vision, better hearing, better sense of smell, better stealth, better protection against the elements, etc etc etc. Hopefully you see what I'm getting at.

If our intelligence is a product of evolution and is a desirable trait why has evolution not produced comparable advancements in other species? If we are all subject to the same laws of evolution there should be at least one other species that evolved in that direction. None of our physical traits are unique to us. Opposable thumbs are a useful trait. If we were the only species with an opposable thumb it would be just as strange, but many species have developed that trait.

We have a single trait, completely unique to us, that allows us to transcend the evolution of tougher skin, better vision, better hearing, better stealth, and better protection from the elements. Our intelligence has allowed us to acquire all of those things in the form of textiles, tanning, and metallurgy (protective skin), optics (better vision), acoustics (better hearing), camouflage (better stealth), and architecture (better protection against the elements). We have been operating outside the parameters of evolution for a long time now.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
this is a scary thaught and makes me kind of nervouse

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natecoates
this is a scary thaught and makes me kind of nervouse

lol, relax because it's not true...

and to the above conversation, these bodies were created...proof is our DNA

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Actually...eating meat helped our brains develop (relatively) quickly over the past few million years.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I wish we could eat the sun to live. Why do we have to eat each other.

I wonder if there're any creatures that live in the sun, though. Plasma life, or something.

Is there anyway to live without butchering another life-form or scavenging for a dead one.

Sometimes I think the universe is the way it's because we want it to be that way. No, I don't really mean us. I mean our future selves. Maybe ignorance must exist for individuals to exist. And along with ignorance comes everything else; war, suffering, death, etc. Without separation, there'd only be one thing.

I've always thought of hell as pure chaos and heaven as unchanging. Neither can give us what we want.

Our own science suggests that ignorance will always exist. Whether it's the speed of light limit or the inability to measure both velocity and position or whatever. Ignorance is forever.

This universe is like purgatory.

It's the good and the bad that produces everything. Both are inseparable.

What if the whole universe was this earth? Wouldn't that be miserable, if we were stuck here.

Sometimes I wonder if it's true that we have to always expand and always take risks to survive. We're usually told that if we resist change and/or stop expanding we will de-evolve and cease to exist.

Maybe in a hundred million years aliens will come here and discover some slugs. They'll examine their dna or something and discover that they were once us. They'll see we de-evolved.
edit on 16-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Have you noticed how the controllers/bankers of this world seem to enjoy wars? Not only for the profit, but to test new weapons??

Perhaps that is a part of the universal system also--checking out new weapons designs?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ender58

Actually...eating meat helped our brains develop (relatively) quickly over the past few million years.

actually no, that is propaganda.

I wish you could remember

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I actually currently subscscribe(not literally as in money) to a belief system which teaches this stuff - that we are the energy source for more than one group of aliens. The 2012 period was going to be the time when we would all be turned into spacedust/energy, sucked through a blackhole and reconstituted from the large energy pool without any memory and without any freewill. Like Borg effectively.

like the movie heroes, in the nick of time the Goodies (no, not The old TV Goodies, but the good guys) managed to hold off the baddies from turning us into energy and sucking us into their Black Hole universe to become energy food for them to feed off of. They need us because they have lost their connection to Source and cannot tap the source of all energy any longer, although on a smaller scale they do tap our energy generated by sexual couplings.

We, with our ancient DNA given to us by variuos interbreeding with other aliens, at least have the potential to do that tapping into Source, although not many people apparently do it these days. Obviously, this belief system goes a long way further than just that, but I thought it would be interesting to mention that there IS this belief out there.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

What exactly am I suppose to remember? We can't photosynthesize sunlight so we must have some form of energy to keep our bodies functioning. During the early heard of Homo sapiens we HAD to have a primary energy source through protein because we had to be nomadic. Being nomadic meant we couldn't start farms, and couldn't get our primary protein source through legumes. You dig?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
yeah. you're right i think.

the mayans believed the last world age ended when humans were 'eaten by jaguars'.
except jaguars to them meant not the animals but the vampire-reptile gods who shapeshifted into jaguars and back into humans and who they worshipped by feeding them blood and hearts...

war of the worlds and skyline is how i think it will happen, and i do think it's coming....unfortunately.
look at what we allow to be done to cattle, pigs and chickens. humans in general don't seem to care about them. will any kindness be shown to us?

i do think this is why humans lived underground - during the last pole shift, the nth american indians retreated underground for safety. then reemerged after the shift.

our gods are all a kind of vampire-reptilian alien which feeds on human blood/bodies and animal blood/bodies.
hence all the human and animal sacrifice to our gods....

earth and the moon are both artificially built. "who built the moon?' from amazon.com; and 'our mysterious spaceship moon' also David Icke writes about the moon being artificial.

the jewish holocaust, french revolution, and other mass extermination events for humans may have been 'test runs' so to speak perhaps.

holocaust, by the way actually means "burnt sacrifice/offering to the gods".

read william bramley's book 'gods of eden' to see how the human flock is controlled by these ETs.

i think we are their food source, and they probably live on/inside the moon, and on/inside earth. They can appear as human and are hard to spot when they do. they do interbreed w humans producing hybrids who may or may not be aware who they are or that they are hybrids. they control global events. perhaps even earthquakes, tornados etc. if they built earth they could probly do that.

i never made a thread about this because i am not sure what the point is in scaring people, as if it's true (which i think it is), i'm not sure what the heck any of us can do against aliens capable of building an artificial planet....

In the Epic of Gilgamesh the god Enlil decides to wipe out humans with the biblical flood and start again with a new, better improved race... Enki saves Noah, and (the ark was probably a ufo by the way. arks- boats ; in egypt the boats of the gods were heavenly boats - i.e. ufos)...repopulates earth ....
their lifespans are much longer than ours : "a thousand ages in thy sight are like an evening gone; short as the watch that ends the night before the rising sun" (hymn to god- my school hymn actually). Vampires are said to be immortal; well vampire alienis would seem immortal to us if they lived for thousands or tens of thousands of years...
i am not sure how often they need a feed either...

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
in the end my advice is, don't be fat.

there might be a reason for the 'obesity epidemic' we're having. join the dots.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajkesh

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
what if its not our meat they are harvesting but our emotions and energy.

This, this, a thousand times this. It may be for some of the dark cabal, that they still prefer meat. But, for the other 99% of the time, it's about life-force energy released through emotions.

no, that's the brainwashing, dears.

in the old days humans had to offer them up hearts, blood, and body parts by the thousands. Heard of the Aztecs or the Mayans?

aint just your emotions they be after...

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
An advanced alien race still has to eat meat? Fail. I think we can take em!

can the cows take us?

some flaws in your logic.

we all gotta eat. alien or not.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by canucks555

I know it would make an awesome story. I have just enough ADHD that I was able to write this hypothesis on it. A book or movie would be out of the question.

The Harvest...times up.

well i'm writing the full book. up to about 600 pages now if you care to read it ...only problem is, it isn't finished yet. i kinda get too depressed by everything to finish it... it's really good tho... At least as good as Icke or von daniken (not v humble, am i), i reckon...more pictures too... :/

you summarize a lot of the points in my book nicely. i even had a bit about the moloch sacrifice at carthage in it...you beat me to it tho with that.

praps i wont get to finish it in time anyway - who knows how close a harvest might be?

and in any case, i mite not be allowed to publish it....
i am under close observation; i also have cancer , funnily enough...
i suspect there is probably a limit to what i am allowed to say ...

anyway, good luck.

little tip: last time it was jaguars,
this time the disguise will possibly be zombies,. perhaps those smart enough to figure it out will defend themselves/find a way to hide, and will survive...survival of the fittest in the herd... they are probably into that.....

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join