It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
what if its not our meat they are harvesting but our emotions and energy.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'll try to keep this short. Going by the Ops theory and what people mentioned in this thread, the answer to the question is a resounding no. S n F though for the entertaining theory and critical non mainstream thinking

Heres Why:
Just think about it, If there was an alien race advance enough to travel through space from another planet, solar system, or galaxy and create humans...Do you really think it would be logical for an advance race to create inteligent beings cabable of reason and anything (humans) just so they could eat them at a future date?
the answer is No

Now is it possible there are aliens or creatures from other planets and dimensions that would or want to eat or feed off humans in some way yes. But with that being said keep in mind i'm thinking more along the lines as true foreign creatures/monsters not aliens equivalent to the "creator god(s) of humans".

A quick example look at man trying to create machines and AI to make his life easier and for science or to play god, not for eating...and if they had these high tech capabilities, like others mentioned they could just grow or synthesize food in a lab

We have prime examples on our own planet. Look how most intelligent animals/creatures on this planet do not eat there own kind, or creatures they can communicate with. Even if you can't communicate a true awake being knows its wrong and disgusting to consume life that is conscious/can reason/aware/alive/etc etc. No offense but Only primitive stupid creatures partake in cannibalism. Its because when a being reaches a certain level of consciousness it knows that killing or eating conscious life is wrong. The only time that happens is when a creature is operating off pure survival or is mentally ill/indoctrinated.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
dunno if i would let a colony of several billion beings copulate and grow with their own tech and understandings for food.

its almost like breeding cattle with mad cows disease for food.

i think id prefer my food to be disease free.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Despite the magnitude of scriptural flaws and overall lack of Biblical understanding by the OP, yeah its a neat idea, but even if it was true, were really not the perfect animal for eating in my opinion.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

I like that! Or another way to look at it; What if they aren't harvesting our meat, but our souls, and two powers are fighting for our souls, the forces of good, and of evil, where our souls end up is our decision.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I dont know if this has already been mentioned yet, but if you consider this concept some

it would almost validate the FEMA Camps spread all around, kind of like a cattle preprocessing yards.

*Que, Trippy Twilight Zone music*

Muzz

edit on 15/5/2013 by Ormuz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hypothetically speaking, it is not out of the question.

We humans think we are so damn smart that we put animals into factory farms, supposedly efficient ways to supposedly sustain our people in mass.

Since "aliens" would be more advanced than we are in this situation, it wouldn't be far fetched that they have their own "factory farms" of humans to feed from. I don't understand why they would eat humans though, pork is so much better

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Humans are much to smart. Why create a food source that will put up resistance when you come to farm it. I'm sure there are species out there that are much smarter then us but...... You always got that one "WILL SMITH" mofo that's liable to kill an entire alien race if they try to come here.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
After giving this a little more thought, it is a probability with such an advanced technology said ET species could develop a "replicator" like out of Star Trek. Think of something like a 3D printer but can take mass and re-arrange it and configure it duplicating said food source for instance a human. We are probably years away from developing such technology, so one would think they have ways of creating just about anything on the fly. So Ant farm Earth would be obsolete in this scenario.

Someone mentioned humans being referred to as "containers" I recall reading about this via Whitley Strieber and others in saying we can be used as avatars. Avatars that can be possessed by another entity hijacking the body from the spirit. Allegedly in the case of the greys they are artificial bodies created in a lab and they take their soul energy and transfer from old body or "container" to new one after so many hundreds of years. Basically making the soul immortal ... which coincides with reincarnation for us. I recall a fascinating story a while back about a guy named Jim Ruff who talked about an insect like Alien species he encountered that "feeds on the negative emotions and soul energy" of human beings. Sort of like cosmic vampires or parasites. And these beings remain invisible but are virtually everywhere that can not be seen in our spectrum unless they want to conjure up fear and play mind games. He was toyed with like a guinea pig and made to jump through hoops by these beings he claims. It seemed they were being cruel. And he claimed they have towers set up everywhere that affected our brain waves creating negative behavior in humans so that they could harvest adrenaline for a high.

www.exopaedia.org...

Jim Ruff encountered a species which he gave the name 'depanoid'. They are bipedal but have a bug-like face. They absorb people's energies, and enjoy scaring people because then they can absorb the adrenaline rush of their victims, which gives them a kick. It's like a recreational drug to them. Other people have encountered them as well. This topic was copied from the HyperBase and is likely to be revised.

ATS.MIX: 21 – Alien Experiencer JIM RUFF,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It could explain a lot of things. It kind of explains why negativity is so abundant in this era. And you could probably consider such being being one and the same as Demons by definition beings from another dimension or realm. So in a sense like others have mentioned they could very well be feeding on our energies and emotions. There seems to be a spiritual invasion in a lot of Abduction cases Playing a sort of psychological game in these instances. It seems these beings do go to some effort to scare the bejesus out of their subjects hence feeding on the negative energy. And if this is the case maybe we have all been looking at this phenomena wrong the whole time. There seems to be a astral or metaphysical element to these beings as well from my observation. So maybe this is how they get away with it. Just a thought.
edit on 15-5-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

First of all God told adam and eve to multiply because it was not their purpose to be just two. He didn't give them genitals for their pleasure reason only but to fill the earth.

And God only tested the faith of Isaac if He loved his son more than God.

And sacrificing animals is not food for the God but it is to cover the sins they did..
It would be easy also to say that "the rapture" is just a cover story but we are not forcing you to believe it.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The ability to create artificial food via technology does mean the desire for real organic food suddenly disappears. Humans can produce food in a lab right now, but nobody is proposing this as an alternative to agriculture. Even agriculture as we have always practiced it is a form of technology-augmented food production.

The assumption that the purpose of harvesting organisms for consumption is limited to eating them is flawed. There are plenty of reasons to harvest organisms that are unrelated to food production. Example: algae fuel.

There is no need to keep us inside little fences or camps if the earth itself is the camp. Consider the possibility that the earth was seeded with life specifically for this purpose. Consider a vivarium containing living plants and small frogs. As far as the frogs can tell they are living in a normal environment. Even if they could comprehend that they are inside a vivarium they would not have knowledge of what makes it different from their natural habitat if they were born in the vivarium.

We are fish in a bowl trying to understand the nature of the bowl, and the person who feeds us. We can't even come close to understanding the bigger picture, because our tiny fish brains can not comprehend why anyone would want a pet fish.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

So why arnt we being eaten now surely there would be masses of people disappearing unless its our souls that are being harvested

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Read a few interesting articles recently implying that Biological Life is a direct consequence of entropy that exists within the quantum system that is our observeable Universe.

Examples:

Photosynthesis: www.sciencedaily.com...
Intelligencge as a Thermodynamic Process phys.org...

In summary, Biology seems to occupy a quantum semi conductor type role in the ultimate reality.

Rather than being the food of the Gods; I find it more possible that Biology probably generates a unique form of resonating energy that might be of interest to beings who exist on a statistically likely higher dimension.

Following the shock horror theme of the OP; in this model, any beings that occupy higher dimensional planes may feed upon /recieve entertainment/stimualation from both positive and negative energies generated by the Biological beings.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by honested3

I like that! Or another way to look at it; What if they aren't harvesting our meat, but our souls, and two powers are fighting for our souls, the forces of good, and of evil, where our souls end up is our decision.

Have a read of my thread I created a couple of weeks ago about this very same subject

It's called "This planet is a trap for souls"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd
reply to post by AussieDingus

What if they do not cook or eat the way we imagine? What if they only need a certain ingredients or "parts"! Hypotheticaly everything is plausible.

We do however feed our cattle/fish with unhealthy chemical food and eating them while we are in the know that it is harmful. If you would just use the horns of the cattle for a reason... would it matter how you have fed them until they have grown their horns? If you only use the skin of a shark, would it matter with what you feed it? I can go on and on.....

Hypothetically, everything is possible, but realistically more than likely not. I cannot answer your question until the "carnivorous alien race" reveal themselves and why they may, hypothetically be doing it.
Your point about eating contaminated food misses one small point.............we were told growing up that is was the healthy option to eat these foods, not knowing that chemicals were being used. Did you hear anyone talk about the dangers of Fluoride in the water up until the last few years ? Yet for years before, we all drank tap water thinking it was safe because we were told it was. Even though the dangers have now been revealed beyond any argument, people still drink it like they use to.

You cannot compare what WE do with our cattle or livestock, or water supply, because we are not an advanced alien race. If, and I stress the if, but if we are being used by an alien race as a food supply without our knowledge, then that alone would prove that the "aliens" are far more advanced then we are, and IF they are here, then how do they escape detection ? IF they monitor us from outer space, then that's just more proof that they are way more advanced then what we are. So, I go back to my earlier question........."why would an ADVANCED alien race allow us to poison ourselves ?"

We do it to our own food supply for several reasons. One, we are not as advanced as those we are comparing to. Two, there has been a concentrated effort from TPTB to contaminate our food and water supply, to not only dumb us down, but to make us sick and add more money to the health system that treats the sick. No alien race, just evil and corrupt decision makers !

Again, there is no way of proving this alien race exist unless THEY choose to reveal themselves IF they do exist. Until then, its all opinion, rumour and hypotheticals. No, I cannot prove you wrong, just as you can't prove there is an alien race.

Hypothetically, the alien race might be herbivores and then all this talk and worry was a waste of time. But we'll never know until they reveal themselves, IF they exist ?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If this is the case, with all the genetically modified, hormonally induced, carcinogenic-ridden food we consume daily ourselves, I feel sorry for whatever has to eat us. They'd better be some sort of super-immune being, or they're going to have problems that maalox can't fix.
edit on 5/15/2013 by clayb2004 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
We are GMO.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

That would likely be closer to the truth, if there is a truth. I dont think meat is that hard to produce, if they wanted just protein there are hundred of thousands of other way to get it, this is a feeding frenzy on a whole nother level. And the harvests happen from time to time, what does everybody think WW1 or WW2 were about? Allie's vs the axis, or because some duke got assassinated, by some pro this or anti this group? = Red vs Blue, it is merely a game.
Oh ya! lets just say humanity ain't the brightest of species, nowhere near what they like to think themselves as.

Watch as the cycle tries to repeat itself from time to time, in fact for all anybody knows its happening right now. Its subtle but its there. It is but another aspect of the evolution of all physical matter. And yes there are entities feeding off it, just like there are people out there, or corporate entities, or groups, who are raking in the $$ of it, they to are feeding.
Its all one big intricate dynamic thing, it is what drives things forward, its evolution. As for the whole sacrificial lamb part of it, well...Seek and ye shall find, though you will not like what you find.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I would have to say no. This doesn't make any sense.

- Humans evolved, we didn't just pop out of a can.
- If a carnivorous alien race wanted fats and protein there are way to get it that don't have the energy cost associated with crossing interstellar space.

If you are going down the 'aliens made life on earth' route I would suggest 'science experiment' is more plausible than 'lunch', but only a little.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This, this, a thousand times this. It may be for some of the dark cabal, that they still prefer meat. But, for the other 99% of the time, it's about life-force energy released through emotions.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join