It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Flying Very Low DC Area 5-13-2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkorange
reply to post by flana23

Now that seems like a train going along the highway. Hill comes up hiding the train. Made up conversation, mean like the phrase "where did it go"?

Hope I have more then a one liner.

Train would be a logical explanation since the lights don't actually change, but if so that is one fast train.

Do they have high-speed trains in the DC area?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
There's the DC Airport and then you have air traffic making descent into Baltimore International Airport. Sit near the highway in that area and you will see stuff flying over your head all day from different directions. I've seen it a million times. I'm there at least 3 times a year.

When people upload videos like this to Youtube, they are purposely feeding the ever so hungry-for-conspiracies UFO crowd in hopes of making them look like idiots. They knew this was a plane. No way they didn't know that.
edit on 14-5-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by darkorange
reply to post by flana23

Now that seems like a train going along the highway. Hill comes up hiding the train. Made up conversation, mean like the phrase "where did it go"?

Hope I have more then a one liner.

Train would be a logical explanation since the lights don't actually change, but if so that is one fast train.

Do they have high-speed trains in the DC area?

The DC Metro goes along the side of the highway in parts of Maryland and DC. Most of the tracks are in the inner city though. I'll have to view the video again to see if that makes sense.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

They remind me of those low flying candescent orbs in "Close Encounters of the Third Kind."

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

It's an optical illusion. The plane is coming towards them the entire time. The runway is off to their right, and the approach pattern would take it from their forward left to right rear. It looks like it's changed directions, but it hasn't. I've seen that a lot in many videos. At night it's hard to tell where the runway is, without some kind of reference.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

This same person also video's a airplane and freaks out. LMAO You should have looked through his video's first before posting!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join