It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Flying Very Low DC Area 5-13-2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Most people that know me on ATS know I don't usually post in the UFO forum, but I thought this video that was just posted on YouTube extremely interesting.

At first I thought a plane's lights, but and the big but here the lights remained constant no mater what direction they were filming, so a plane is out imo, because the plane would have to be going backward at some point for all 3 lights to remain constant.

Any thoughts?

Published on May 13, 2013 Coming from a Mother's Day Gathering, Looked up 2 the side of us, there's a massive UFO flying very low!! When we slowed down it slowed down, when we picked up speed, it picked up speed!! Are they stalking people?!! If so, Why?!! Why are they here? Will the government announce there presences here in Earth!! If not, WHY?!!

edit on 13-5-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It looks like a good video. I only wish that it were closer to get a sense of how "intense" the lights were. I was on my couch in PA one night about two years ago and a super intense light flooded the living room so I bolted to the deck. A very low (not much higher than the trees) "craft" was the source of the light. It was moving slowly and was absolutely silent. The back of it was open. There was what I absolutely take to be a man standing up inside doing something. Orange jumpsuit wearing man. So, given the security level in D.C. and what I have seen first hand I simply suspect we have some tech we don't advertise.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Firstly, no "UFO" will be near the ground anywhere without a massive media circus if it were something non-terrestrial.

Secondly, DC area means lots of airports and planes.

Thirdly, that is a plane. Three landing lights = one on the front landing gear and one on each wing. You can even see the object getting lower indicating the plane is coming in for a landing. Hence the low-flying and the landing lights.

Another IFO for the UFO forum.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I can't say what the object is but she seems a little bizarre. Here's some on her youtube comments:

This is near the Washington, DC area. I can video these things every night if I wanted too. I started posting them to see if anyone else is being followed too. It's becoming annoying. I even took my battery out of my cell phone because I thought this was how they were following me. That wasn't it!! As soon as I come outside I get a fleet of them following me!! I drove 2 Chicago, and they followed me from here 2 there!!! This is not good at all!! This is Harassment!!

These things are following me every time I'm out at night!! My family kids are afraid of these things!! They are Harassing me!!!

The objects are following her? Maybe a little dramatic?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
MrKellyroberts seems to have a lot of these videos of lights on his channel and I suspect they're more to do with aviation than Aliens .
Here's another only this one is hovering in the 5th Dimension except you can hear its engines

edit on 13-5-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Firstly, no "UFO" will be near the ground anywhere without a massive media circus if it were something non-terrestrial.

Thirdly, that is a plane. Three landing lights = one on the front landing gear and one on each wing. You can even see the object getting lower indicating the plane is coming in for a landing. Hence the low-flying and the landing lights.

That's pretty much it, in fact there may have been a slight turn, enough to obscure one landing light.
You would see a similar view of planes landing at Dublin airport as they cross motorways. I begs the question, WTF do they have these city airports?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
MrKellyroberts seems to have a lot of these videos of lights on his channel and I suspect they're more to do with aviation than Aliens .
Here's another only this one is hovering in the 5th Dimension exept you can hear its engines

edit on 13-5-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

That's a new one on me, "it's as quiet as s#*@?" .
The video reminds me of that Russian guy, who constantly films aircraft landing or taking off in Moscow, I think it is, and passes them off as UFO's

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What is he riding in?

Looks like possibly reflected light off windows or windshield.

Who knows but something that bright should have been picked up by other camera eyes. I mean it doesnlook like that was bright enough to be seen for miles around and the area looks to be busy.

But my gut tells me it isn't ET.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not sure. My first thought is it's a plane but it does seem a bit low for it's size. It's hard to tell when people shoot videos from a moving vehicle.

These people....

This is near the Washington, DC area. I can video these things every night if I wanted too. I started posting them to see if anyone else is being followed too. It's becoming annoying. I even took my battery out of my cell phone because I thought this was how they were following me. That wasn't it!! As soon as I come outside I get a fleet of them following me!! I drove 2 Chicago, and they followed me from here 2 there!!! This is not good at all!! This is Harassment!!

These things are following me every time I'm out at night!! My family kids are afraid of these things!! They are Harassing me!!!

....have some serious issues.
I'm thinking it could be a case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Partial definition: Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism. www.mayoclinic.com...

Why would the government or aliens follow the average person. If it's the feds then the people must have committed some type of serious crime. I'm saying something more serious than downloading a few songs, movies, or games.

I'm not sure about why aliens would follow someone but that's where the narcissistic personality comes into play. They really need to get over themselves.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I thought it maybe a plane too, but the lights don't seem to change directions at all.

What I mean by this is watch the flight path if it were a plane the light would change after passing over the expressway. I live near an airport and watch planes come and go all day and night, when they pass a certain point the light will change directions, or disappear all together.

That is what stood out in this video and why I posted it. Lights are not following a typical aviation pattern.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I thought the same thing, but watch the lights very closely. The 3 lights do not change at all, meaning if a plane is coming in from one direction then the lights will point one directions, not 360 degrees.

If it were a plane then why do the lights stay in the same pattern as it passes by the car and over the freeway?

Wouldn't that mean the plane is going backwards at some point?

That is what confused me on this one.
edit on 13-5-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I thought it maybe a plane too, but the lights don't seem to change directions at all.

What I mean by this is watch the flight path if it were a plane the light would change after passing over the expressway. I live near an airport and watch planes come and go all day and night, when they pass a certain point the light will change directions, or disappear all together.

That is what stood out in this video and why I posted it. Lights are not following a typical aviation pattern.

First two lights, then three, then again two. The plane could be turning slightly, it could be partially obscured at those times by anything ground based. The three or four landing lights, (often two in the nosewheel) will be observed as evenly spaced, and in this case one wing landing light is not visible at times, and it doesn't take much to do that. The middle light or lights would blend as one at a little distance

edit on 13-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Lots of airports like all three ??????

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

My kids used to think the moon followed us because they could see it outside the car window when we traveled at night.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Are you expecting? Congratulations.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by billy565

You didn't get that disorder quite right, it's actually called Narcissistic Youth Personality Disorder, (NYPD) for short
Understandable really, who knows what aircraft they use.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Looks like a freaking plane going in for a landing. What's next...pictures of balloons tied together with people claiming a UFO..oh wait...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
if you read the comments on youtube and the coment mrkelly has made,its pretty clear hes a paranoid lunatic lol.he thinks there personally following him.....

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by flana23

Now that seems like a train going along the highway. Hill comes up hiding the train. Made up conversation, mean like the phrase "where did it go"?

Hope I have more then a one liner.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by flana23
if you read the comments on youtube and the coment mrkelly has made,its pretty clear hes a paranoid lunatic lol.he thinks there personally following him.....

him and everyone else on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join