It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama Cry During His Press Conference? (Again?!?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

My Source.

Is it my imagination or does President Obama cry more than any president in the history of the United States?

What's the deal? Did somebody on his staff tell him it was good for him to shed a few tears? Is he looking for sympathy or trying to show he has empathy?

I'm not impressed and actually I find it to be very unprofessional!

Do you think Vladimir Putin cries? He may but I kinda doubt he cries as often as Obama. Hell, I don't think most children cry as often as Obama!

Mr. President it is time to "Man Up"!!! Wipe the tears and change your tampon we're tired of the nonsense!

Edit - Here are a couple other times he has cried and this is in public....

www.theatlanticwire.com...

edit on 13-5-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
OH MAN. Really? I haven't seen that .... But it was at about this time in Bush43's time in office that he started crying at the drop of a dime. Crying all the time. I was starting to wonder if he had a break down. I'll have to keep an eye out for Obama and his alleged 'crying'. I haven't seen it.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Can you imagine Russian President Putin crying? He would never win another election.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy565
Hello ATS,

My Source.

Is it my imagination or does President Obama cry more than any president in the history of the United States?

What's the deal? Did somebody on his staff tell him it was good for him to shed a few tears? Is he looking for sympathy or trying to show he has empathy?

I'm not impressed and actually I find it to be very unprofessional!

Do you think Vladimir Putin cries? He may but I kinda doubt he cries as often as Obama. Hell, I don't think most children cry as often as Obama!

Mr. President it is time to "Man Up"!!! Wipe the tears and change your tampon we're tired of the nonsense!

So he shows emotion at the death of Americans...and that is a bad thing

I love how you want him to act more like Putin...and yet I would bet that you hate Putin's policies and if Obama did act like Putin, you would be calling him out for that.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berzerked
Can you imagine Russian President Putin crying? He would never win another election.

Putin would never cry like that! He’s a man’s man!

…though we might see him wearing a support bra soon.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DistantRumor

He's resposible for the deaths in Benghazi, Libya! I think those are tears of fear!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
his fake tears are for the women and gays they are the ones that put him in the while house.. I still have my gay friends posting praises about obama on facebook and when i bring up negatives about him they are like really pfft whatever your crazy type of things to me...

Just becuase you are black and we haven't had a black president doesn't mean you are the right black guy for the job... same thing about women presidents yes we haven't had one, that doesn't mean we go with hillary or that idiot from alaska. If either of those women are the first women president which I am calling it now it will be clinton. I will be 100% sure that we have no hope as a nation and no control over our government and I will be leaving the US as fast as possible because there is no hope for us. I will be sitting in a jungle somewhere farming coffee and bananas for pennies a day.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

He is looking a little saggy but I wouldn't say that to his face.

Edit - If you said something like that to Putin he'd kick your ass, Obama on the other hand would just start crying.
edit on 13-5-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy565

He's resposible for the deaths in Benghazi, Libya! I think those are tears of fear!

I don't think he's fearful...

He already has 2016 locked! They just haven't told Hillary yet.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Are you even comparing the two? I mean... Obama, the man who plays golf while tensions around the globe rise and refuses to man up to real dangerous situations versus Putin the ex kgb officer whos hobby is to to hunt deer with a dragunov...

really?

Obama is weakening the united states for each extra minute he stays on that chair.

And to think Clinton was impeached for a bj and a stained dress...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The problem with Obama showing emotion is the crocodile tears. That man could care less about the deaths of Americans..especially when it meets his agenda.

link   
Well I'll be damned.

I think we've just been given a glimpse into what has gone wrong with our society and why we're bearing witness to so much ugly in the world...

Apparently, to show one's emotions is considered "unprofessional" and is frowned upon and deemed to be "unacceptable". Apparently, one must stifle one's emotions and bottle them up instead.

Hmm... I think we've stumbled upon a clue, my dear Watson.

link   
reply to post by billy565

Have you never heard of Crocodile_tears?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Are you even comparing the two? I mean... Obama, the man who plays golf while tensions around the globe rise and refuses to man up to real dangerous situations versus Putin the ex kgb officer whos hobby is to to hunt deer with a dragunov...

really?

No…just bringing a little levity to the thread.

If I didn’t crack jokes about some of the things going on in my country I’d go crazy with anger.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by seabag

really?

Obama is weakening the united states for each extra minute he stays on that chair.

And to think Clinton was impeached for a bj and a stained dress...

Well Clinton was impeached but not removed from office. (go figure)

You're right though, there is no comparing the two men, my bad.

Obama should be impeached but I don't think it will happen. We can always hope.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Are you serious?

He's the president of the most powerful country on the planet. I don't think crying to the press is a good message.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Apparently, to show one's emotions is considered "unprofessional" and is frowned upon and deemed to be "unacceptable". Apparently, one must stifle one's emotions and bottle them up instead.

Hmm... I think we've stumbled upon a clue, my dear Watson.

It wouldn’t be a bad thing if I thought for one second he actually meant it…I do not. His timing is off. Where was this emotion when our citizens were murdered in Benghazi last September?

Obama is playing for the camera in an attempt to cover his own rear. There is a difference between real emotion and theatrics.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's part of his gig. It is his "slam dunk," routine.
just as his jaunty swagger when he thinks he's the winner.
I call it one of my cultural difference I have with him. Does that make me a bad person?
edit on 13-5-2013 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Heartless gay half-white Kenyan married to a Pakistani,

ACTING as straight, married, black American leader.. with a heart

Fake promises, fake crises, fake tears, fake president!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by billy565

Well Clinton was impeached but not removed from office. (go figure)

You're right though, there is no comparing the two men, my bad.

Obama should be impeached but I don't think it will happen. We can always hope.

Impeachment does not equal removal from office.

Impeachment is the accusation...not the conviction. Bill Clinton was accused (impeached) by the House of Representatives and was acquited by the Senate.

IF, and that is a big IF, Obama was ever Impeached by any of these current ploys by Republicans...he would also be acquited by the Senate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join