It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who are iran's allies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
i have red alot of topics about how
iran could be attacked by the US/Israel

so who are Irans allies ( that would stick up for the country when it comes
to it )

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If the US invades another nation at this point, THE WORLD would be that nation's ally....

If instead, just an attack is levied, and against the nuke facilities, by Isreal, then the UN will seek to condemn Isreal for the attack, and the US will of course, led by paladin George, use it's veto to strike the move...effectively giving the OTHER finger to the world. What a fine representative we've chosen to lead us...*sigh*.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Halliburton & The Carlyle Group

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Halliburton & The Carlyle Group

nice humor

some non humerious replies would be good

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I would not be surprised to point China as one fo Iran allies, why because Iran has oil, US already control Iraq's and china is very tirsty for it, and they will back iran for control.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I was dead serious... But, to name specifics...Russia for one. Iran has been a good customer. France to name another and for the same reason. Germany has had a lot of construction projects there. Not to mention, Syria, Jordon, Lebanon, Yemen, UAE...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
China, Iran, Syria, and NK takes on the world.

Visting your streets soon, get tickets now, supplies will not last long.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

nice humor

Honestly, you know what? I wish my response was a joke and we can all sit back and laugh now, but it's very much the truth!

news.bbc.co.uk...

If you want me to answer your question regarding allied nation? well pretty simple..

Iran endorses Bush for president

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I agree with Gazz,

I think their allies are Russia (both militarily and economicly), N Korea(bought missle tech from them).

Now the other question is who would help them to oppose the US-Syria, China and what about Pakistan.

The other fear I have is that after invading a third country, we may look like Germany did in the start of WW2 and start seeing many countries join to oppose us.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Come on people.

Do you honestly think that Bush is just going to start invading nation after nation now that he was re-elected?

After the limited support of Iraq and the botched intel, you think ANYONE in congress would let this happen? This is WHY we have checks and balances people! Trust me if you sent letters to your congressmen along with half the other country, regardless of this situation, they wouldnt be voting for it.

This is just crazy speculation and the US is one of the LEAST likely to do this because of all the hot water we are in now.

Israel? Now they probably won't be invading but I wouldnt be suprised that they bomb the nuke reactors.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
With all due respect, i think you guys must be joking.

If the current (new) Administration decides on invading ("freeing", "democratizing", "help the opressed people", etc) either Iran or Syria , no one, but NO ONE will stand in the way.

Russia , China, India, Vietnam are currently growing their GDP's at 7-9% per year. Their current militaries are extremely underfunded and underdeveloped (in comparison with the US)

Before any country would oppose the US militarily they would do so diplomatically(in real terms, not just some harsh words on some media conference)

The US administration would do a good job in spinning the reasons to the point that everyone would agree or remain neutral.

Even oposing the US diplomatically (kicking off the US ambassador, expelling US companies etc) would have Cataclismic Economic consequences. No country will take this action for decades to come.

In fact this has been thought out carefully by every warplanner.

In this world, every country considers themselvs Allied or Friendly to the US, (despite all rethoric on TV). Its a long way to go till they become diplomatically hostile, and a huge step for anyone actually considering armed conflict with the US.

Think about it. 12 Carriers, thousands of combat airplanes, the most modern land equipement, and a panoply of gadgets. (and im not even considering the Nuclear Arsenal.)

No one will oppose this.

Any country siding with Iran (if Iran is to be invaded (in the next 4 years)) would be like signing a document saying : "Please bomb my capital, and every larger city, destroy my historic monuments, steal my antiques, apropriate my natural resources, and then put a puppet regime to rule my people"

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
bush won't invade Iran unprovoked, Isreal will attack Irans nuke program, Iran will retalliate, and we will defend Isreal by attacking Iran from convenient staging areas in afghanistan and Iraq. This will make the Rothschilds lots of money......

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Israel will attach Iran. We will get into the act. Go "Dubya" Go. Rid the world of those evil Muslin's.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

This is WHY we have checks and balances people!

But we don't have checks and balances right now. Congress is well positioned to go along with the President's agenda. They won't care about letters. The (Congressional) election results told them far more loudly, that the majority of Americans (it seems) support such an agenda.

Tartessian, it's true that nobody is really in a position to be a military ally with Iran against the US, but you can bet your ass that if Israel attacks Iran, and Iran then counterstrikes, Syria, Lebanon, and Jordon are going to get in on that action, and then we'll have a real mess. My bet is that the first nuke fired in WWIII will be from Israel.

Russia, Germany, and France will be Political allies in the event of a US invasion in Iran, but no, they will not participate militarily, other than supplying arms (and even then, it will be through subterfuge and proxies.)

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Gazrok I agree with you and I may say, if things go they way many claim, knowing how our military is over extended, perhaps the european nations may very well take a stance against US for defending Israel and causing havoc in the middle east, after all is their country in jeopardy no US, we are pretty much save and sound in this side of the globe. If a nuclear attack is launch in the middle east they are more at risk that we will be.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I agree with the post that Iran or any other nation will not be attacked unprovoked.
However, now that the NWO has shown that it is in control of the U.S. we can likely expect another "terrorist" attack in the U.S. within the next couple of years.
Of course, the "evidence" (read: propaganda) will reveal that Iran or Syria will be harboring those responsible and will provide reason for invasion/bombing etc.
Don't forget that the patriot act will go farther in taking away constitutional rights and likely be made permanent.
With shrub in office, it's gonna get ugly folks, one way or another.

I vote for peace from within.

Peace,

~Jammer

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hi!

I've just registered in this forum. I don't think there are many Hungarians here but someone has to represent this country :]

...but you can bet your ass that if Israel attacks Iran, and Iran then counterstrikes, Syria, Lebanon, and Jordon are going to get in on that action, and then we'll have a real mess. My bet is that the first nuke fired in WWIII will be from Israel.

That's for sure.
And by the way US leadership wouldn't need any kind of "provocation" because if they want to attack an arabic country, they just start the "they are hiding and aiding terrorists"-stuff and in the name of "war on terrorism", they would easily have the support of the people.

Russia, Germany, and France will be Political allies in the event of a US invasion in Iran, but no, they will not participate militarily, other than supplying arms (and even then, it will be through subterfuge and proxies.)

I'd say that EU leadership (mainly Germany, France) would be angry on US, and Israel in case of an attack against Iran. They wouldn't protect Iran, but anger would be significant among Europeans. And in long-term planning it would be very bad for the US. I think such an attack would enstrength the idea of creating a separate EU-army...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Israel will attach Iran. We will get into the act. Go "Dubya" Go. Rid the world of those evil Muslin's.

Did you finish school?

Anyway, Iran is quickly losing access points with which it's allies can enter.

new topics

top topics

join