It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spat At In London

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Your Thread gets 119 replies.... mine gets only 27. Similar Incident.

Something to make me say 'Hmmmmmm'

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-5-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

No disrespect intended to either you or seabhac-rua but perhaps you're thread title wasn't alarmist or clear enough about the topic to gain attention.

To be honest until I saw your post in this thread I wrongly assumed, I hate making assumptions but I am only human, that your thread was about some sort of Christian / Muslim 'end of the world' type thread or something similar - my apologies.

I am probably ATS's worst thread starter which is why I tend not to bother much.
edit on 18/5/13 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Ok, I guess my Thread title is the cause for lack of concern.

Too late to change title I'm afraid.

Must make note: 'Title of Thread is Important.' ha!

I actually posted once that I wasn't going to bother with starting Threads anymore but it didn't work.

edit on 18-5-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Dude now you are talking...a kind of thought based ethnic cleansing (as per the comment you agreed with) /mind apartheid.

Everyone who thinks like a rationalist on one planet and all the PC liberals on the other.

What are you going to when the rationalists repeatedly punch you in the face for being annoying rather than spit on you?
Will they allow whining little girls who are spat on, do nothing, but then cry about it on the Internet on your planet?

I think wanting to be on a different planet from people who think differently to you speaks volume about your real views, my fiery tempered if not slightly intellectually degenerate friend.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jukiodone

my fiery tempered if not slightly intellectually degenerate friend.

Quote of the day!

If somebody ever spits on (or any other type of abuse) you for the reasons of racial or religious difference be sure to take a spoonful of your own poxy medicine and keep your mouth shut about it. That is of course unless it's a white supremacist, everybody hates them don't they? But Muslims? No, it's ok for a Muslim to spit at somebody, they are allowed their bigotry, by people like you I must add, thanks very much. But I digress, your viewpoint is redundant, censorship is not what a site like ATS is about, there's nothing you can do to stop me from telling my story, that is except to try and attack me personally, which doesn't change anything, I'm not trying to win anyone to my cause, I don't have a cause. I already explained to you why I created this thread, I'm not going to again.

If an offhand comment about living on another planet "speaks volumes" to you about the type of person I am, then you really are presumptuous to the point of, and beyond, being arrogant.

Add to that your pathetic attempt at insulting me and what can we say about you? I think I hit the nail on the head in my last post addressing your good, morally superior, self.

edit on 21-5-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

No you misunderstand;I treat everyone who spits on me in the same way.
If they are male and within a tolerable weight class (not too small) , I smack them in their face as hard as I can, regardless of religion, race, colour or creed.

I actually believe that if everyone who used spit as a communication tool was treated the same way; spitting would be extinct on Planet earth within 3 mths ; hows that for rational?

Like God, in my fist's eyes; all men are created equal.

In terms of being a Muslim appologist,my posts should make it obvious that I think anyone who upholds someone elses ideology ( ism/schism) is part of the problem...
A problem which you add to by providing anecdotal tales of girly-man-ism that seemed to be delivered in a rhetorical style.

Do you want me to hate muslims or girly men??

I guess my actual beef with your post is that you've confused me as to who should I be more annoyed at ..the spitter or the seemingly gratefull recipient who exacts terrible revenge by...... posting on ATS???
edit on 22-5-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This could have been you in the street OP:

news.sky.com...

news.sky.com...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

So you are positing that because I didn't use violence I'm a 'girly-man'? That's great He-man. I have had broken teeth and broken bones as a result of engaging in street brawls when I was younger. These days I see throwing a fist at somebody as a last resort, mostly due to the fact that the physical results are not usually worth it, and it's more a matter of pride than anything else, unless you are in bodily danger. I don't need to punch somebody to retain my self respect, if swinging your fists makes you feel more like a man then great, have a medal, you're such a hero.

I'm not trying to make you hate anybody. All I did was retell a tale of an experience that was new to me, I now understand what it feels like for somebody to hate you because you're different to them, I've never known that feeling before, now I do.

That you're annoyed by my story, and after trading posts with you, I can see that your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
British soldier beheaded in London street by muslim extremists

To all you Americans who think that us Brits are over-reacting please follow this link.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join