It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spat At In London

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Its a shame its come to this and IMO it will get worse.....

Check out my Thread I started on 8th of this Month:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Entitled 'IF THE CLASH OF ALL CLASHES COMES?'

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have been to a number of predominantly Muslim inhabited countries and to be completely honest, have run into a fewer number of close-minded assholes overseas than I do here at home. It is amazing what a friendly, open-minded conversation with people of another race, religion, or background will result in. Even something as simple as buying a drink (where allowed) for a stranger will open you to a whole new outlook to a different culture. Maybe I have been lucky but my travels to Doha, Dubai, Bahrain, Oman, and a few other places have only led me to grow a fonder respect for the Muslim community as a whole. I tend to believe that all people are for the most part inherently decent. There are idiots in every circle.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just wait till they initiate the next step of their Jihad. Once there are enough of them, which won't be long, they will begin to take your other cities by force. And these camel jockeys have guns and bombs, you have your flick blades and clubs. Start killing them now, or watch your mothers, wives and daughters raped and mutilated just before your death!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

LOL.

Not sure if this is Sarcasm.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
sounds like someone looking for a fight based on his own entitlement and resentment.
religion can certainly exaggerate and balloon that kind of fanaticism but there has to be something in the person already.
i've found that people no matter the ideology would still be the same, because its them making the choice to act like that, and if they were something else they would be nearly as bad.

he is just using his perceived immunity from british law to be an arse to you, jerks like that exist in all ideologies, they think they are better than you because of their religion, and spit on you for it.

lucky for us, people like that are small in number, sadly they are the loudest people around.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I hope the OP has learned his lesson and knows better in future than to visit another third world city.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Originally posted by GeeBee
It's not just London, I'm afraid. Many places here in the North West are "no-go" areas if you're not muslim.

Name them.

lol he can't, they're only found in the minds of daily fail writers and rightwing extremist blogs regurgitating the daily fail.
just like every time this comes up, people have to be reminded that extremists don't count as a majority, and people trying to make no-go areas are all extremists who get ignored by everyone but those stirring up hate for muslims.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
there are dicks in every country

hopefully this doesnt ruin your taste of london
edit on 15-5-2013 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Welcome to the new England.
reply to post by cody599

Just the new London at the moment. In the North East, where White British rates are 90%+, the problem is barely even extant.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

It is unsettling when someone posts something like this from England. It seems that the Muslim population is purity much taking over large parts of England and beginning to treat the native population like there in the wrong place and need to get out.

Point being is when I read the rest of the posts on this thread it seems that the native people that are English are taking this in stride and excepting it as part of life in England now a days, so my question is when is enough of being treated like this enough or do you just move on and let the Muslim population have England and if so, where do you go?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

We stay were we are because it's all Crap....i know lots of Muslims here in Scotland and they are not in the least bit interested in Allah or Jihad or otherwise, more interested in make money and they like a smoke and a drink just like the rest of us...

They may go to the mosque on occasions but it's all for show and to keep the parents happy...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Aye, not all of us that walk this earth are human.

Many are biobots programmed to play the devil's role of provocateur.

The trick is to quickly identify the biobots, and force them to fail at their mission.

Respond in ways they wouldn't expect. Silence. Igrnoring them. Suddenly engaging in conversation with another person next to you as if they didn't exist at all. Laughing.

Remember, the devil's goal is to provoke to anger. Anything you can do to trip him up, will win the day.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

It is unsettling....

What is 'unsettling' is that you choose to believe that this is representative of life in general in London, England and the UK as a whole despite several posters clearly stating that it most definately is not.

It seems that the Muslim population is purity much taking over large parts of England and beginning to treat the native population like there in the wrong place and need to get out.

Not at all.
Yes, there are a small number of so called 'no-go area's' in a very small handful of towns and cities in the UK, and this should not be tolerated, but the vast majority of the UK is quite free of all this bollocks.
Yes, there is a problem with creeping Islamification and it needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency, but it's nowhere near as bad as many people would have you believe.

Point being is when I read the rest of the posts on this thread it seems that the native people that are English are taking this in stride and excepting it as part of life in England now a days,

We take it in our stride because we know that it could just as easily have been a dickhead from any other section of society - arseholes are arseholes regardless of race or creed.

so my question is when is enough of being treated like this enough or do you just move on and let the Muslim population have England and if so, where do you go?

Despite my dislike of London itself I can categorically assure you that Islam will never take over London, England or the UK - to suggest that it would is alarmist scaremongering at it's worst.

The activities and behaviour etc of Muslim extremists are just one of the many issues that need addressing here in the UK if we are to prevent confrontation, civil disobedience and the slide back to Victorian times.

edit on 15/5/13 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by dmsuse
This is the way muslims are..

The Uk is about to become a third world nation very soon.Just consider the UK as a lesson to other countries about how not to manage immigration. The UK is a lost cause.

WTF lololol

and here ladies and gentlemen... is a Blair baby

10/15 years of anti muslim propaganda has led these morons to deduce that the private sector stealing their money is the fault of a pyjama wearing dude next door

most arabs here are either asylum seekers - in which case the UN and IMF ..PAY US to look after.
private sector takes that money, and throws these people into the benefit system

the rest are our allies, spies, collaborators etcetc

THE REASON WHY WE ARE RICH..IS THAT WE HAVE THEIR MONEY/WEALTH
BRITAIN IS ACTUALLY POOR, BECAUSE IT HAS NO ASSETS THE WORLD NEEDS

we have always lived on a defecit...the torys make you think they are the first to deal with it

what you display.. is misplaced ignorant hate...
get rid of muslims...your problems will still continue,,,in fact it would get worse
imagine not being able to work with emirates/dubai, saudi arabia, egypt, iraq etcetc

thats where the money and our salvation against the rest of asia is

wise up...and dont let zionist propaganda,,,displace and highjack your un-articulate hate

you wanna know why we have these people....look at what our interests are...go do a political science course at LSE

i think you actually need it

peace

edit on 14-5-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

You jump to a-lot of conclusions
There is nothing wrong with racism don't let the Blair policy delude you

I do not believe the "pyjama wearing dude next door" has taken any wealth either.

It stands to reason though, there is not a single rich "pyjama wearing" nation anywhere in the world, as the UK is becoming predominantly "pyjama wearing" so the UK will become poor.

I don't know what crap you are talking about living on a deficit, there is not a damn thing wrong with doing that, all major rich countries run on a deficit, then pay it off by inflating their currency, Doing this is what gives the countries so much wealth in the first place, "pyjama wearers" probably don't understand this which is why they are so poor.

Furthermore I don't know what rubbish you were spewing about Iraq, Egypt etc, perhaps you are talking about oil ? I do not think destroying the earth is the best way to go for the UK. The "pyjama wearing" folk might think so, but the more educated probably won't.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

It stands to reason though, there is not a single rich "pyjama wearing" nation anywhere in the world, as the UK is becoming predominantly "pyjama wearing" so the UK will become poor.
reply to post by dmsuse

Thats not called reason, it's called a logical fallacy.

Like if I say you are a man, and you are in the kitchen, therefore all men are in the kitchen.

You also need to read up on geography. There are plenty of rich "pyjama wearing" nations. The Emirates and Quatar would be just two of them, and their economy is looking far better than british economy is.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
so... is "pyjama wearer" a new accepted term.....

i thank you

lol
edit on 15-5-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

No it's not.
But you sometimes have to stoop to a closet racist's level so that he can understand the word-sounds that your mouth is making. They generally aren't the brightest buttons in the box, so you need to coddle them a bit on occasion.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
things happen man, although I dont buy your story I would say that you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

it wasnt your fault

the guy was just an a$$hole and assuming your story is true, I hope he has someone pooping on his day too,

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
reply to post by thePharaoh

No it's not.
But you sometimes have to stoop to a closet racist's level so that he can understand the word-sounds that your mouth is making. They generally aren't the brightest buttons in the box, so you need to coddle them a bit on occasion.

Closet racist? being presumptuous again ? I am in no closet

You seem rather defensive. I could honestly say I could not give a crap about Christianity or the UK, both of which I am presumed to care for, but what I care for even less is islam and its Sheep.

A good sign of a childish person is how easily or quickly they get defensive, shows they are not at ease with themselves or their belief

edit on 15-5-2013 by dmsuse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

It is unsettling....

What is 'unsettling' is that you choose to believe that this is representative of life in general in London, England and the UK as a whole despite several posters clearly stating that it most definately is not.

It seems that the Muslim population is purity much taking over large parts of England and beginning to treat the native population like there in the wrong place and need to get out.

Not at all.
Yes, there are a small number of so called 'no-go area's' in a very small handful of towns and cities in the UK, and this should not be tolerated, but the vast majority of the UK is quite free of all this bollocks.
Yes, there is a problem with creeping Islamification and it needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency, but it's nowhere near as bad as many people would have you believe.

Point being is when I read the rest of the posts on this thread it seems that the native people that are English are taking this in stride and excepting it as part of life in England now a days,

We take it in our stride because we know that it could just as easily have been a dickhead from any other section of society - arseholes are arseholes regardless of race or creed.

so my question is when is enough of being treated like this enough or do you just move on and let the Muslim population have England and if so, where do you go?

Despite my dislike of London itself I can categorically assure you that Islam will never take over London, England or the UK - to suggest that it would is alarmist scaremongering at it's worst.

The activities and behaviour etc of Muslim extremists are just one of the many issues that need addressing here in the UK if we are to prevent confrontation, civil disobedience and the slide back to Victorian times.

edit on 15/5/13 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity
It would seem you have confirmed what I was unsettled about in your denial of the problem. Its your opinion that there is no problem and your entitled to that but don't be naïve about a belief that is the heart and sole of Islam to bring Muslim rule to the world.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join