It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spat At In London

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This is the way muslims are..

The Uk is about to become a third world nation very soon.Just consider the UK as a lesson to other countries about how not to manage immigration. The UK is a lost cause.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

London was the rudest place he's ever been.

Your mate has obviously never been to Croydon town center on a Friday night then!

I've had plenty of fist fights there in my time...even had a couple of fights with loonbag mini-cab drivers too.

Not a place to wander around on your own at night without your wits about you, that's for sure...and Croydon is considered much more upmarket than say Streatham or Brixton...makes me shudder just to think about going there!

London isn't representative of the rest of England...it's kind of an artificial society in a way. It's all about business, and has virtually zero soul.

The leafy counties are much more civilised and pleasant places to be.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
London used to be my favorite city in Europe. I wrote it off a few years ago and I cannot think of any reason I would set foot there unless it was an absolutely necessary business trip.

The Brits have committed "Cultural Suicide". It is a term that many people find offensive, but I can think of none other that describes what the Brits have done to themselves.

That place is a lost cause, done, no going back. Really sad, it was such a nice visit at one time.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Theres parts of Glasgow that are predominantly Pakistani communities, dont matter if you are from there, if your not one of them i.e white or asian, friday, saturday night, your on your own, steamin drunk your gonna get done in. Simple as that.
edit on 13-5-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

I know the areas you refer to, they have been populated by Pakistani families for generations going back to the '50s. It is in my view not a religious, racial or sectarian issue, but more of a problem with this generation. Their fathers and grandfathers would be ashamed if they could see them act in this way, they worked hard all their lives and all their kids want to do now is hang around and make easy money to get their next electronic gadget.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

have you considered the posibility that this person was agressive to you because you bear a striking similarity to a local NED whom he has had ` dealings with ` in the past ?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Sounds to me like you came across a mentally unhinged individual and little else more. I'm sure all the other experts here will tell you how it's some sort of evidence of how white Britons are constant victims of racial discrimination.

There used to be a Muslim on our street who would chase us and try to beat us with his shoes. Again, the person was mentally ill, and provided plenty of fond childhood memories. Was the one house when we played knock a door run that you had to be extra brave to knock on, because he'd go ballistic with his aladdin shoes.

of course though all the white people complaining in this thread won't even think to tell you about the amount of racist abuse asian people receive in kind. When I was a school kid and knocked about with some asian lads it wasn't unusual for people, grown men at that, to drive past the group I was with and shout racist abuse at them. You want to talk about no go areas, if I took an asian friend out where I live now they'd be plenty of chavs itching to fight him for no other reason than his complexion. Try being an asian going into most pubs in white areas, you're asking for trouble.

and don't believe what these people tell you about no go areas, there are effectively no no-go areas predicated on race or religion. You can go anywhere you want if you know the people. I spent the better part of my life growing up in what were supposedly no go areas for white people. You just get bellends who don't like outsiders, fullstop. Might be a few where you're asking for trouble but a small few and exaggerated at that.

I'll take you and drop you off in a town full of white chavs and see if you fair better lol. Arseholes are arseholes mate. And the mentally ill are mentally ill.

Welcome to England.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeBee
It's not just London, I'm afraid. Many places here in the North West are "no-go" areas if you're not muslim.

Name them.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuttle

Yea it's so bad in Glasgow the whites carry strips of bacon in their pockets to fend off the moslims. If you are approached by an unfriendly moslim you just shake bacon at them and they take off.

I'm jesting of course ...

Glasgow has got a lot of Pakistanis but I don't know of any no go areas.

Name one.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by Tuttle

Yea it's so bad in Glasgow the whites carry strips of bacon in their pockets to fend off the moslims. If you are approached by an unfriendly moslim you just shake bacon at them and they take off.

I'm jesting of course ...

Glasgow has got a lot of Pakistanis but I don't know of any no go areas.

Name one.

I presume he's going on about Govanhill, Pollokshields etc. I certainly wouldn't consider them 'no-go' areas but perhaps he had a personal experience there or something. The issues going on there right now have nothing to do with Pakistani's or Muslims it seems, but more to do with the large influx of Czechs and Gypsies in recent years.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hey it's London.... the next Holy city of Islam.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

What drugs are you on?

If my OP offended you in any way that was not my intention.

I'm not having a go at the area I was in at the time of this incident, at London or England in general. As I've stated in other posts on here I like London and have many English friends. I'm not 100% sure of the exact location as I was taken there by a driver, but it was in the general area of Shepherds Bush.

For the record your post is an ignorant load of bollox.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nobeattles

I've had plenty of strange/good/bad encounters with all kinds of people but nobody has ever spat at me, and with such vehemence, and for absolutely no reason.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

[London isn't representative of the rest of England...it's kind of an artificial society in a way. It's all about business, and has virtually zero soul.

The leafy counties are much more civilised and pleasant places to be.

London is an amazing place, what are you on about !!!

The English have been living in the Thames basin between the North and South Downs for about 12000 years.
[ before they were called the English - for the purests]

London is full of history, from the Romans 2000 years ago, to the Normans a 1000 years ago and many anglo tribes in between.

It is the home of Chaucer, Dickens, The Globe, The Royal Opera House, The Royal Ballet, even Parliament !!

So many famous and world class poets, artists and just generally fine people hail from her shores.

Many of their ancestors now live in the Americas or the Antipodes.

If you love history, politics, art, music, conspiracy - London is world beating.

The Thames is a beating heart and a gateway to the world, where Henry the 8th once had his ships and many others of note [ love them or hate them].

From the Olympics to world class concerts and shops - London is the best in the world.

London is amazing and so are her people. Unfortunately most of her people have left these days.
Precisely for the reasons stated by the OP and others.

edit on 14-5-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

London was the rudest place he's ever been.

Your mate has obviously never been to Croydon town center on a Friday night then!

Croydon is NOT London it is Surrey.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I might have been wearing my "chemtrails are silly" t-shirt that day, but I bear a striking resemblance to no-one except my brother. What do you mean by 'NED' ignorant_ape?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

NED , no education delinquent - synonymous with chav [ its a northern concept ]

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

NED - No Education Delinquent.....I'll keep that one for future use.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Sounds like someone needs his butt kicked out of the host country. No one should be subjected to such disgusting behavior. What a pig.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

lol

im just saying

dont try and pass off london as some nasty place

as for being arrogant.. i agree...arrogant with a touch of ignorance

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
This is the way muslims are..

The Uk is about to become a third world nation very soon.Just consider the UK as a lesson to other countries about how not to manage immigration. The UK is a lost cause.

WTF lololol

and here ladies and gentlemen... is a Blair baby

10/15 years of anti muslim propaganda has led these morons to deduce that the private sector stealing their money is the fault of a pyjama wearing dude next door

most arabs here are either asylum seekers - in which case the UN and IMF ..PAY US to look after.
private sector takes that money, and throws these people into the benefit system

the rest are our allies, spies, collaborators etcetc

THE REASON WHY WE ARE RICH..IS THAT WE HAVE THEIR MONEY/WEALTH
BRITAIN IS ACTUALLY POOR, BECAUSE IT HAS NO ASSETS THE WORLD NEEDS

we have always lived on a defecit...the torys make you think they are the first to deal with it

what you display.. is misplaced ignorant hate...
get rid of muslims...your problems will still continue,,,in fact it would get worse
imagine not being able to work with emirates/dubai, saudi arabia, egypt, iraq etcetc

thats where the money and our salvation against the rest of asia is

wise up...and dont let zionist propaganda,,,displace and highjack your un-articulate hate

you wanna know why we have these people....look at what our interests are...go do a political science course at LSE

i think you actually need it

peace

edit on 14-5-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join