It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simpsons predicted Free Syrian Army in 2001!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by corporation

The flag existed prior to the Bathist takeover of Syria. Nothing else in this video is conclusive, so no.

Seeing the Simpsons dubbed in French is cool though.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It's a very obscure flag.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Am I the only one that sees the flag on the jeep as green and black fields, with no white stripe and using four white stars instead of three red ones?

Close, but no cigar would be my opinion.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The Simpsons are "arming" the rebels with new ideas.
Ban Ban Ban the Simpsons ban them all.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I once seen a photo from the early 1900s that had a man dressed in a clown costume. Therefore, it predicted the rebel clown war of 2256!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
like 2000 episodes. of course something will come true.

Exactly. Just like those "Illuminati cards" that people drool over.

You make and release enough of them over a span of time and a few are bound to make some distant connection with something in the future.

It's called retrofitting.

Originally posted by Char-Lee
What is PP?

PP = Party Posse

It's the name of the boy band in the episode.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It's probably all coincidence...

However, I really find the skeptics funny for emotionally denying this could have any link to what is happening in Syria right now.

Some of you are getting worst than conspiracy theorists, you seem like you would go to the point of lying to yourself to prove that there is just nothing there, "move along now".

In fact, I would say that ATS is getting so full of skeptics that it poisons the atmosphere and discourages people to debate and theorize. Skeptics can be good to bring people back on track, but this is getting out of hand.

Unless it's planned this way of course.
edit on 14-5-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
It's probably all coincidence...

However, I really find the skeptics funny for emotionally denying this could have any link to what is happening in Syria right now.

It's not emotions. It's logic and reason.

Sorry not everyone crowds around and eats up everything that's flung around here.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Am I the only one that sees the flag on the jeep as green and black fields, with no white stripe and using four white stars instead of three red ones?

Yes you are the only one. I mean I hope you are the only one.. Put on your glasses

I see why some of you guys find it as predictive, but I think it's more the muse being funny. I have had it happen to me.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Yup I pointed out as much on the other page, this flag was used by the Syrians in the 1960’s and it is also very similar to the Ba’athist flag of Iraq under Saddam who they are singing about in the video…..

So no this is not he Simpsons predicting the rises of the Syrian National Council, the FSA or the Syrian civil war.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join