It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened in Fatima?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I advice catholic (and others) private sites, such as Spirit daily (who has a very good headline of the pharisees) to enter into detail of the info above, and to present it in understandable language to the common catholics who might not have the chance otherwise to visit those sites. This is the least to be done, before any interpretation of any prophecy. Basic facts have been denied to us. Including whether Eden garden is on Earth at all. I can continue. When there is such a massive leakage of people who have sworn obedience to their superiors in the secret research labs, that cannot be just voluntary. It is presented as such leaks, because the people are assumed to be unable to handle it. They must. I see the opposite process of secrecy here - a process that tries to bring forth such kind of info by exactly people who were in secrecy. And the common people don't want to hear it. They ridicule it. Good job. Sometimes clothed with doctrine to sound stronger. I just have no words.

Stargates exist. Other planets exist. They are reachable. Canadian ex-minister just named 5 star systems, one is Altair another Pleiades. What more to wait for? To be wiped out of the map?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
from now on I will stop publishing in this thread and will continue in this one www.abovetopsecret.com... because it represents better the content Catholic Church Accepts ET Life?
In case someone makes another attack or theatrical play where I am the bad hero, instead of simply saying "thank you" for all info provided, I reserve my right to respond, in any thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
i had this tucked away in one of my briefcases:

The Third Secret of Fatima

at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming
sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though
they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the
splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand:
pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice:
‘Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God:
‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass
in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it
was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going
up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn
trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father
passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step,
afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he
met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at
the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired
bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another
the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people
of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there
were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they
gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that
were making their way to God.

that is the RCC version before the year 2000 at least it was the version i learned in catholic schools
(1st - 5th grades & again in 11th grade in 1964)

a oddity might be the huge statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro... that is symbo;ically shaped like a cross...

perhaps the city and the statue on that mountain are what the prophecy/vision is meaning
and it is not Rome or the Vatican at all

see pics here: www.ultimatechase.com...

edit on 19-6-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

this is the official version of a vision that at best is part of secret. It is commented in length.
Please notice I move my reflections to another thread and do not intend to continue spending time on this one.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I see bad fruits from my efforts.

Therefore I should be forgotten.

Do not reply, I will not see it.

edit on 21-6-2013 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think Phantomfire did quite well job in this thread, and it is sad to see him leave.
I already moved my reflections to the thread above. That doesn't mean this thread becomes irrelevant. There is a lot of Fatima-related and interconnected info. it would be good if the Catholic church had the same sturdiness as the unpaid posters who did their best in the course of time. It just seems to me unfair when you have a couple of well paid prelates who know everything of that and more, but who benevolent from time to time to say a word. And on the other side, a multitude of people who do great deal of work to get the truth to the light, seemingly for nothing in return, not even for understanding online or for one formal thank you. I know it is not for nothing and therefore I continue. Besides God, who knows everything, there are ETs who read this, even if most of the people don't care.

Once again, part of Neues Europa text of Fatima 3:

"‘There will also come a time of the hardest trials for the Church.
Cardinals will be against Cardinals and bishops against bishops.
Satan will put himself in their midst.
In Rome, also, there will be big changes. What is rotten will fall, and what will fall must not be maintained. The Church will be darkened and the world plunged into confusion.
"God will punish men still more powerfully and harshly than He did by means of the Flood, and the great and powerful will perish just as much as the small and the weak...."

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have to say, on contrary of my previous posts, that I do believe in the officially released 2nd secret (as well as the vision of hell). You know, one goes thru different stages in life, including different attitude towards one same thing, one same apparition. I think forum discussion helps both ways (all ways) to increase awareness.

The latest that we have on the table, is pope Francis' declared intention to consecrate the World to Our Lady of Fatima on October 13, 2013. www.santuario-fatima.pt...
How that reflects into the decades old saga of Fatima consecration of Russia? Why a new consecration of the world if the old one of John Paul II in 1984 is enough? Why the world, and not Russia? Or perhaps pope Francis will add the magic word Russia in the last moment? Or may be something of planetary magnitude will happen between now and October, including on October 13? Questions that have quite different answers if you ask 2 catholics that sit next to each other on Sunday mass. Let alone a forum that is read in the virtual but still public space throughout the world.

Phantomfire, your idea to shut down may appear to be pre-mature, once again. Good luck in determination what will Putin do if Russia is consecrated by name! And what he will do if Russia is missed again. Don't be late, because the Third Eagle will come first with conclusions that according to his views fulfill often especially when it comes to election issues
We have to have a dose of humor in all that.
edit on 14-8-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Even if we say 1984 consecration of the world didn't work fully, still we got from it 1986 Perestroika of Gorbachev, 1989 fall of Berlin wall and end of the Cold War, and 1991 collapse of USSR.

If 2013 consecration of the world won't be enough to convert Russia, what other changes it could possibly do?
2013 is not 1984 and we will do better to include topics such as planetary changes or extraterrestrial presence.

The computer was mass introduced in that period. Now we can say with certainty that it was invented after Roswell. Pls see the above post and thread, and listen to the Canadian ex-defense minister Hellyer. We can't say that doesn't exist anymore. We type on computers that nothing in technology of 1940s suggested they would be invented. So the calculations of the Fatimist people would be missing the core part if they just throw away all of thatas unproven or may be "from the devil".

What does Russia have that requires her conversion to God in order for the world to be spared? Does she have some piece of supreme ET tech that puts the rest of the world in danger, if used for malevolent intent? The nukes are already outdated, although as deadly as before.

Or we may say it in reverse way: does Russia posses a way to physically save the majority of earth's population in the face of planetary cataclysm? And that to be obtainable only if the conversion takes place beforehand?

And what is conversion? There are so many new churches and the religion is free in Russia.

I think these questions should be discussed very loudly in the 2 months before the consecration takes place. We may not have another chance in our lifetime. The catholic priests do not do any good help by silencing any talk on those topics. There should be groups and talks, because frankly we may not be alive even before October 13. If someone (not necessarily Putin) decides to stop that act, or if the comet-killer comes from unknown yet direction. May 13 there were 4 major solar flares in one day 24hours only. What will be on October 13? This is not a coincidence. I think it is very probable any of the events mentioned here to take place before that date. Amd if not, if we have a sunny October 13 2013 with a new consecration and grace, then what was our place in all that? What did we do to make Our Lady's words materialize fully in 2013? Or in November the survivors will be bitterly disappointed by one more missed chance of grace. Gorby might not lower the missiles in 1989 and frankly they are ready at any moment as we speak. You need just a sparkle in Middle East, and the preemptive doctrine will play with full force. If someone doesn't know it, it is a good time to look in the free internet resources. Hair triggered alert from the cold war was 15 min. Now it is less than 120 seconds for the Russian missiles.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

What really happened in Fatima?,

The veil between our world and the next opened.
3 peasant children saw Mary, the mother of Jesus.
Prophecies were made by Mary .. and came true.
Thousands of people saw the miracle of the sun.
Lives were changed for the better. The end.

To begin with the children called her the Lady
The church called her Mary
Mary is just a sinner like the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Giant coronal hole on the Northern solar hemisphere around August 15 Assumption of Our Lady. The wind will come Aug 16-17. Expected is polar reversal, it already took place in the North pole.

spaceweather.com... CORONAL HOLE: A coronal hole has formed in the sun's northern hemisphere, and it is spewing solar wind into space. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory photographed the UV-dark gap during the early hours of August 14th: In the image, above, the sun's magnetic field is traced by white curving lines. The coronal hole is where those magnetic field lines have opened up, allowing solar wind to escape. A stream of solar wind flowing from this coronal hole is expected to reach Earth on August 16-18. NOAA forecasters estimate a 25% chance of polar geomagnetic storms when the windy stream arrives

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The re-consecration of the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, planned to occur on October 13, 2013 by pope Francis, shows we deal with a complete different Fatima reality than previously thought.

The first consecration of the world happened on May 13, 1984 by pope John Paul II. It didn't bring the era of peace, however many believe it brought the end of communism with Gorbachev's perestroika and the followed collapse first of the Eastern block in Europe and then USSR itself. It took a decade for these processes to accomplish, at the end of which the catholics realized there isn't era of peace, there is absence of cold war only. The staunchest believers followers of Don Gobi continued to wait until year 2000 and some wait until today. It just doesn't happen.

What new will the new consecration of the world bring to the world? There isn't the magic word Russia to be included in it, as it wasn't included in 1984 consecration as well. Does it mean the Fatima real texts are something completely different from what we were told officially and unofficially?

There is a little more than 1 month until the scheduled event. Everything may happen until then, especially after the doomsday year 2012. Strange there aren't many and strong voices asking for release of the secret texts. Seems the Catholic prayer warriors are in limbo and follow others, doubtful apparitions that predict a second coming soon. And they just don't notice that the big event will pass by and they will miss their chance to say a word about it.

Perhaps the pope knows exactly what he wants to obtain by this consecration. Certainly, if he has read all secret texts in original, not only of Fatima. The problem is the people don't know it, and will be surprised, shocked and God knows what. Sure, they are not grown up to be told the truth the way it is. In a certain way, the pope and the rest do their best for a population of devote but absolutely uneducate people who lack basic knowledge as why the moon doesn't fall on Earth, and quote Genesis as the utimate scientific source. Not mentioning it was written thousands of years after Adam and Eve and after the Flood. With such backpack of facts and reasons it is indeed difficult to explain what Our Lady told the children in Fatima while the crowd observed the falling sun towards earth (better say either earth falling to the sun, or an expanding sun). It is very difficult to work like that, to talk like that with people who just refuse to make a step forward. For them the evil one is Russia in all possibilities (even if Russia itself wants a different role), that failed to be consecrated. Well, if so, everything indicates it will fail to be consecrated again and it will invade the world very soon. Is this the calming thought of the prayer warriors? Yes, because they will escape in caves, or will die as martyrs. That is an anti- theology if I may say that. If that occured, that would mark of the Christianity the way we know it. Jesus prayed to the Father for his disciples, not to be taken from the world but to be kept from the evil one.

And to spread His words, as mandated at the final words of the Gospels. Even to the ends of the Universe. Please make effort to translate correctly that word from Greek, because the Gospels are written in Greek. It doesn't mean "our world" because the world of the apostles didn't include America. Even less "earth". It means "universe". The universe of the Greek included some 6,000 stars named mostly by the Greek. I will stop at that point because I am tired to talk to deaf people.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
the pope's reluctance to consecrate Russia by name reflects in a situation of very close doomsday. Repeated attempts by popes failed in the so called "consecration" i.e. a simple prayer that should be said. Does it mean they DON'T WANT to consecrate Russia, so Russia could play the image of the "beast, antichrist" in some scenarios?

Or does it mean Our Lady NEVER asked for such consecration, the secrets of Fatima are totally forged? Or indeed She asked for, along with many other things that were not told?

One thing is good out of the bad: the closer we get to the doomsday, the greater the chance of a rapture. Or called with other words, to Extraterrestrial intervention and/or rescue of individuals and groups of population to secure locations, on this planet or beyond. The extraterrestrials may give an extra time though, and it may not happen overnight but in the course of months, or even years.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join