It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened in Fatima?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I hate to say it but the attack against those seers was so big from "private catholics" online who otherwise copied 99% of the mainstream line, that those precious seers were rejected all the time, while other "apparitions" were promoted "unofficially". Seems even the people who posted their messages online at that time, subsequently faded away,one way or another. In anyway, today we do not have the full collections of those messages online. If you search hard, you will find some messages posted in other sites and forums. I have the above message because I love it and saved it. But I don't have all of them, that are pretty warning especially for the West. Seems the guilt to deny God's intervention to help the West, falls most on those catholics who despised God's call that was directed to the West in first place. I don't know a message directed to China for example. Or to the Russians themselves, despite all Fatima talk of Russia. Those who would call themselves prayer warriors and did nothing during the course of time, should feel ashamed now. They only listened what others, incl semi-official sources like Spiritdaily, would have to say about it, and criticized it, but did nothing of themselves to help God's ways. 2 popes changed since then, but not the attitude of that type of catholics. The time is now approaching.

I have channel sources that the time is within the months of June/Juy for everything to start. I do not set or defend any dates, because even the biggest date setters failed - such as Harold Camping and the Mayan extraterrestrial calendar. Still it will happen one day. Who will board the ship, who will tell your children to board it? Or may be they tell you. Do not stop God's grace! DO not let pseudo prophets and hierachy stop your generation to be saved! Because some will love to see God's people crushed on earth, after all calls sent by God! They wil pay of course, but let not make yourselves their victims!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I think the catholic hierarchy is guilty over time (different people and generations) for not preventing and not warning the catholic flock (and by extension - the rest of the world) for what it knew from Fatima and other sources (Akita etc). The words of John Paul 2 that I quoted, show gross disinterest in saving people's lives, when it comes to millions of them. Perhaps there is a way to be saved that we are not told about. Such as spaceships made on earth or outside it, such as stargates portals to other planets known from sci-fi but also from confessions of scientists as those interviewed on Project Camelot. I would not bet my life or that of my loved ones on any word of assurance that comes from the RCC after the gross failure to provide such authentic documents. Even after the assassinationa ttempt of JP2 that seemed to turn history of 20th century. Now we know, it did not, and we are still kept in dark, to be sacrificed in the day of that future event. Shame on the catholic leaders over time who made that possible! They will bear the shame of the centuries to come, even if only 1% or less is saved from this planet.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
the self proclaimed prophet 3rd eagle in his latest video almost said that Jesus will come before the antichrist. That is absurd. Actually he didn't say that, he said that God will make covenant with Israel thru most likely Elijah. I will not comment further. You may listen it and reflect on it.

The problem is that 3rd eagle is one of the few End times prophets who are known to be both catholic and End time proficient. The official RCC keeps silence. Perhaps people like the respected 3rd eagle are seeded here and there to present "common catholic viewpoint" that unofficially shapes the catholic mind and also makes propaganda to non-catholics as what is the unofficial catholic stance.

Will therefore the RCC welcome Jesus Christ 3.5 years before the fearful antichrist? And will it be a real Jesus if that happens, thru holograms in the air and cloned personage walking on Earth? Several "apparitions" talk of imminent coming of Jesus on Earth. One of them, I will not name it, said that there won't be a pope (they don't accept Francis as pope), but Peter will rule from the heaven, while Jesus will walk on Earth. Welcome to the catholic apocalypse! If you don't believe it happens, you are not alone.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
RCC is not one single person or monolith entity. RCC is very diverse within itself.
I do not attack the Catholics and the Catholic church. I never did so. 1.2 bln people cannot all be wrong. Neither all bishops and priests that count in tens of thousands if not more. In fact most of the lower ranks do not know what it is all about.

What I have written, concerns some particular cases that are very clear for the unbiased researcher, be it catholic or non-catholic. Here people like fr Gruner of Fatima org will probably agree, as well as people who stay on the opposite end of the spectrum - people like Tom Horn. Because if you read Fatima crusader you get very close to the real Fatima gate. If you listen to Tom Horn's interview on Petrus Romanus book, you get very close to the Fatima gate either, although from the opposite side. They both Know and Care, although the first is staunchest catholic with problems with hierarchy, and the second is staunchest opposition of RCC.

There are historical and objective faults and there are people responsible who know the things the way they are, and those who manipulate things and facts they way they want to be. I will not enter into details.

It is just absurd that the common catholic one of those billion, don't know the fact released by Tom Horn that Jesuit astronomers have troubles at night when UFOs mess their work to identify new planets habitable for earthly life! It is just out of scope of most priests either! (their guilt is elsewhere). It is another absurd I have to learn that from Tom Horn and not from a devote catholic, be it priest or not, who will shade light. Even with the risk to be banned for some time. Do you realize what that means - searching for habitable planets, and messed with everyday UFO sighting? In the Vatican observatory?

And we still wonder what OL said in Fatima 96 years ago. And what OLs say today in "secrets" and are they real or not. Discern according to the fruits.

The RCC is not one single monolith as presented to the rest of the world. So perhaps we should expect differentiation and controversial action within RCC very soon. How soon -surely at the time of the political events start. If we take Israel - Syria events as a time clock, they are already here.

I didn't say we are in the End times. I don't know.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
www.courlisius.org... down
carolameche - down
Louise Tomkiel - down, together with a dozen of other apparitions of more reliable seers. I forgot the name of the site but it is down for at least 1 year

Garabandal seers that are still alive - completely silenced.
Akita seer sr Sasagawa - silenced.
Pedro Regis of Anguera - does not speak anymore of any planetary events in messages, as he did before.
Medjugorje seers - similar to Pedro, they just changed a Lot during all those years. I don't know what to think but this is not my problem anyway.
John Leary - repeats one and the same of the antichrist. It will make sense only if it happens now, in our lifetime. And what if not?

Instead all of that, surrogate apparitions are promoted as actively as possible online. Devote but deluded people buy into stuff that Jesus and even God the Father would speak things that practically contradict each other and the Gospel. As for ex. that the US dollar would not be let down by God himself (pardon?). The devotees apparently do not read anymore older messages to compare from one same site.

The crackdown on apparitions banning several credible ones, such as Emmitsburg and Little Mary.

Brazil has several semi-approved apparitions that for the moment flourish, but it is unknown for how long and what they will really say. Because if they only speak of prayer, sacraments, conversion and the like, one does not need to read them - there are Sunday preachers for that. That by the way, extinguished themselves to the point of internet homilies that say nothing.

Make your own conclusion from that brief fast review. Even if there is a real seer he will make it very difficult thru that censorship. How would you know of the 3 days pre-warning that a number of seers told about, if those seers disappear from internet space or other contact? I would not bet my future and that of my loved ones on the several well promoted apparitions online. They are just too good.

Until They come from above and start talking directly to all. They - God's angels. But then the time will be over and you will have may be one day may be several more for decision that will determine whether your descendants will inhert the earth, or not.
edit on 15-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I will NOT be reading this thread for very much longer(days). (If I refrain from reading I won't experience the urge to post a reaction to nonsense.)

If Fatima is false, there is no point for me to read this thread, as the prophecies would have already failed to materialize and it would be unproductive to follow this thread.

If Fatima IS TRUE, there is no point for me to continue reading this thread either, because of all the other nonsense here which is so very far from reality and is anti-Fatima and anti-Catholic. But more importantly "far from reality". By staying here or by giving an expectation of remaining here it's like I'm helping promote such nonsense which is completely opposite to what I believe is true.

Yes I consider repeatedly attempting to scapegoat the Vatican/Pope for any future chastisement from heaven, to be delusional and Anti-Catholic and lacking of understanding.

Here's a tip for the time of fulfilment and time of preparation => whoever fails to attempt to apply the precise teachings of Jesus Christ fully to their lives, will be swept away by God's anger as they did not build a strong foundation. How many failed attempts God would forgive, I do not know. And most probably God demands that we succeed in carrying out his wishes with our minds, hearts, souls and lives, when it all begins.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Phantomfire, everytime I post something substantial that takes me usually hours to compose and edit, I say I will never come back again because the people don't deserve it.

Your biggest opposition is against the involvement of extraterrestrials. How would react the Churches tomorrow when that becomes undeniable fact presented by presidents and worldwide media? Will they demonize it? I bet the Catholic pope wouldn't, and the Russian patriarch will be forced to accept it either. But to accept whom of the 57 races?

How would react the faithful on the churches' reaction? How would react you? This is not non reality. Follow the links I present.
At least you and others who read here may do your best to persuade the Fatimist groups to press for the full release of Fatima secrets.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I do not attack the Catholic church, I do not attack the 1.2 bln believers, and I do not attack the pope or the bishops. If it is not clear, now I make it clear. I present my view on topics discussed and Disscussabe.

If I attack something it is the failures, the biggest of which here discussed is the stolen Fatima knowledge. Decades have been lost, including from my own personal life, including from the timeline of world's development, to expect "something" miraculous to happen.

Whether you will read or not, it is your own decision. What I wonder is there aren't that many catholics who care of Fatima issue, as well as of the other raised issues. Strange. Are they afraid? Or are they ordered. Let they post in their own threads if they don't want to mess the extraterrestrial with Fatima. Despite all evidence.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
When tomorrow fr Funes or bigger Vatican boss goes infront of cameras and says the ET are real, that OL told that in numerous secrets not only Fatima, etc., then those who oppose me now silently, will be the first ones to line behind the new course of the Vatican. Good if that happens! I will remain to await award from Jesus in first place, for proposing that to be among the first ones (not the first one). Shame they do not take position now. Because it is not mainstream politics. Can't they see where the mainstream politics go? They are not that stupid. I just can't imagine this is 21st century psychic of active catholics who stay online and who are well Informed of the issues discussed.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
How would the RCC leading figures (not necessarily pope or cardinals) explain the failure of JP2 program of "civilization of love" launched to the young masses after the fall of Berlin Wall? How would they explain the failure to achive an "era of peace" after the alleged 1984 consecration of Russia? These are real questions that matter when EU plunges in deepest crisis after Hiter, without any war. The opposite of a war - in a situation of fallen walls on the East and trade with eastern giants Russia and China as never before in human history. Similar although not equal is the situation in USA. Will you call that "era of peace"? Even without considering the moral factors, that in Russia the abortions are much less and the other forms of sexual partnerships or "marriages" are not allowed by law. Even without that, talking only politically and economically, there isn't a shadow of any era of peace and civilization of ove. Then what?

Did Fatima message lie from beginning to end? Who lied, then or now? I don't have 5 lives to give one of them in expectation of what the catholic mystics promise to occur. Too bad of a choice that I will not make anymore in life, and don't advice anyone to make it. Because we were lied in what the mystics allegedly have seen and told.

Tomorrow we will be presented with another reality - let say ET although it could be modified variance of that (US-made super tech that change the way of production and life, etc). I will not wait the decision of those who already failed, in the name of the whole world. I will not bet my life on their decisions again. Thanks so much, but you can't really play with the world for 96 years and continue to claim everything is right and only a few prayers and conversions and will reach to the rosy future. It is just too much! The world is ruined before your feet, and some have no shame to speak that everything is as promised in Fatima and other "apparitions". When will they believe, under the nuclear rain may be, or under the meteorite rain. There is a limit of endurance, and that limit is reached personally for me. I don't know how much this world will bear more of that.
edit on 16-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
(BTW I can be silenced in two ways: if somebody pays me a lot, or if I am killed.)

At the time when papal astronomers speak of habitable planets in H2 zone discovered to nearby stars, I wonder why that knowledge is just popping up in public space, backed by solid evidence from mainstream science (not only papal astronomers do that research). I want to know, and that is reality:

why are we told of other planets good to live in, if we can never go there? Isn't it to prepare us for the moment when we will be told the other side of the truth, that those planets are already visited?

Either the story of superadvanced US secret program (or other country) that already achieved the hyperdrive tech, and therefore could move significant portions of population to other planets and eliminate the hunger and the danger of nuclear war

Or the story (the real one) of ET contacts dating back not only to 1947 but to pre-war Germany, who leaked scientific knowledge to Einstein and others (see Ancient Aliens series from this year).

If you call that "non-reality", be my guest! I have the right to know, everyone on this planet has the right to know. Far not only the Americans. The catholics strangely enough do not press for their right to know even for such events as Fatima, even when allegedly the Blessed Mother Herself commanded the secret to be opened in 1960!!! It is their problem then. But the rest of the people may not think alike. And they are no more under inquisition rule of Medieval Europe where monarchs were crowned by popes. The reality has changed. Interesting, what is your reality, if mine sounds unreal for you?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If I am paid over several millions or so, I will stop posting online. And because that simply doesn't happen, I will continue bothering you, even if you attack me personally, or even if you look like absolutely disinterested in what I am writing with logic that you might envy. Of course I have my faults and many times I am just wrong. As every human being. Now I expect the planted catholics to attack that statement, because they cannot attack the message itself, therefore they will shoot at the messenger as they did several times. Be careful!

So back to the question:

Our Lady said the third secret should be opened and announced either at the death of Lucia, or in 1960, whichever happens first. In 1960 the secret was not announced. None of the following popes who solely took decision ont he subject, did that. JP2 said the words that I quoted in this thread, and will just remember them now: no need to tell the people if millions of them will die from one moment to another. Thanks so much JP2! So much of your talk of civilization of love, consecration of the world (not Russia) in 1984 and era of peace! So much of your walks around the globe bigger than to reach Mars probably (estimated many times to go to Moon). You lied to us. Worse. You tried to change history, but not in the way the Blessed Mother wanted it! The proof is the collapse of EU before our very eyes as we speak. Because if the victory of OL was the collapse of communism in 1989-1992, what is then the collapse of the post-communist economic system that is worldwide? Only China stands proudly, defying both economic laws and mysticism, and popes. They were wrong!

What will the new pope do in the months remaining? It is already 2013 and by the Extraterrestrial Mayan calendar the new cycle should have started already. No it is not a fairy tale, it is astronomical knowledge. NASA satellites detect energy waves (whatver) outside solar system that comes inside it. We can experience everyday the effects of a raging sun.

Perhaps the Blessed Mother has provided salvation and it is not in the hands of humans. It is in the hands of angels - ET. Perhaps She and God have scenario if their request are thrown out, to do directly with the willing people. At one moment everyone will decide for himself or his family. Not the pope or president, or cardinal. It was until now that they could have saved the world. They betrayed the world many times over. And we are alive not thanks to them. Because nuclear war should have started during Andropov. Watch "Able Archer" for things that many of you dear Fatima-people just don't know.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
the new pope said and was consecrated as a "Fatima pope and pontificate". Thanks be to God!
Only let we know should we wait another 8 years as we waited with Benedict, until the promised land of Triumph of Immaculate Heart comes. Or it is just something that concerns the prayer warriors that die one after another and take their reward in heaven. It is all about that, or is it? The world has 7 bln human beings made in the image of God, and I want to know if the new pope with so many hopes, cares for them more than John Paul 2. Who said no need of warning of millions will die for moments. Isn't it better then to believe a Buddhist priest or someone else, if the beloved JP2 could do such a betrayal of humanity? It is nothing short of it. Only mirace stopped the nukes back then (as you have already seen on Able Archer). It is not guaranteed the miracle will continue. Listen to Putin's full interview on RT to know more. At one point in the beginning, right after the immigration discussion, he said if a launch from submarine is detected, there is no way to distinguish between nuclear armed and non-nuclear ballistic missile, or between low yield or hi yield nuclear explosive. In other words, he gave ultimatum: shoot one only ballistic missile that we doubt it goes our way, and we shoot back without waiting for proof. This is how I read it. I might be wrong. He said other things but I do not intend to type his words for people who refuse to know the truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Next Sunday is Pentecost according to the Orthodox calendar. the true calendar that was in place when the Apostles and their descendants determined how to celebrate. In Jerusalem, in Holy Sepulcre basilica, the most important temple of Christianity (and not St Peter) will be celebrated the coming of the Holy Spirit.

Will it coincide with the long awaited prophesied events? I can only pray and hope, after relaying that to you online, for free.

I will only add, that your understanding of prophecy will not be full if you exclude the 2 Esdras book. It is in Latin Vulgate and in the first king James version. Paradoxically, it is not preserved in the Judaic tradition, neither in the Orthodox Greek and other Bibles. So one advantage of Rome - it kept the word of God given to Esdras (or Ezra) in End times prophecies that may or may not play out in our days. Start with chapter 15. And that is all I will tell you for free to public that I don't even know. It is strange someone would ask me what to do and what not to do, or personal data online. I did volumes of work that some of you guys take it for free, while others of you ridicule. Thanks so much for the reward for all that info! I guess what - some of you guys don't want that info to reach the ears of the common (catholic) believer. Youa re wrong, because much of that info is already on Ancient Aliens. I didn't believe 4 y ago when they started, that they will reach so far. But today it is a fact, and the embargo of the truth imposed by some fails right there on History channel worldwide.

If someone spies what I write for whatever reason and reports to whatever central, he/they might also be converted by God-inspired words of the Bible.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by 2012newstart

However in my own consideration of the third secret, I concluded that it would have to be something ominous enough to make the Vatican go back on its promise to reveal it in 1960. I lost touch with the Catholic church, but when I accidentally caught the video of pope Benedict singing the praises of Lucifer at the 2009 Easter service I think it was, and declaring him to be the father of Jesus, my mind was completely blown. All his versions of the video were removed from YTube shortly after he resigned. To me in any case, I had seen the third secret revealed in its unforgettable horror. I say horror, because although people do not speak of it, or if they do/did I wasn't aware of it, the pope really looked like a possessed person. It seemed to confirm the end of the Christian era to me.
edit on 13-5-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

This is the first time I have heard of this ( in red ).
Please provide some sources or links, if not, then it's not true.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by 2012newstart

However in my own consideration of the third secret, I concluded that it would have to be something ominous enough to make the Vatican go back on its promise to reveal it in 1960. I lost touch with the Catholic church, but when I accidentally caught the video of pope Benedict singing the praises of Lucifer at the 2009 Easter service I think it was, and declaring him to be the father of Jesus, my mind was completely blown. All his versions of the video were removed from YTube shortly after he resigned. To me in any case, I had seen the third secret revealed in its unforgettable horror. I say horror, because although people do not speak of it, or if they do/did I wasn't aware of it, the pope really looked like a possessed person. It seemed to confirm the end of the Christian era to me.
edit on 13-5-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

This is the first time I have heard of this ( in red ).
Please provide some sources or links, if not, then it's not true.

I also want to see original source or words that aboutface speaks about.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
Yes I consider repeatedly attempting to scapegoat the Vatican/Pope for any future chastisement from heaven, to be delusional and Anti-Catholic and lacking of understanding.

what do you mean under "anti-catholic" or lacking of understanding?
I do not attempt to scapegoat the Vatican/Pope for chastisement of heaven. I said many times with evidence, incl JP2 words, that the popes non-actions lead to, although inadvertently, to scapegoat the people by not telling them the truth of the coming chastisement, by not making proper consecration of Russia, and by not talking of the possible ways out of planetary chastisement. Here come the secret aliens a secret kept in Vatican for centuries, according to specialists that I quote. Why all that Fatima talk to continue 96 y after, incl card Ottaviani about the validity of Neues Europa text, and JP2 words in Fulda (that I posted in this thread), if it is not the fate of millions concerned? I categorically reject the position of JP2 in Fulda and already provided enough evidence why that is absolutely wrong. I can continue in that style for those who want to listen. Be it Our Lady, be it ET, and I believe in Fatima case it is directly Virgin Mary, if such a knowledge is given a century beforehand, the responsible, i.e. popes and cardinals, also bishops to some extend, have no esxcuse if they do not do the minimum to save the maximum people. If they fail, it is they who scapegoat the people, not vice versus. Seems from the release of Fatima 2000 vision, that they pose for sacrifice, they prefer the mass sacrifice to include as many people, instead to tell the people the truth and if there is a way out. I energetically reject such an attitude as being Non-Christian. Jesus Christ didn't send to death anyone, He died himself. Seems from the inaction of the popes they will send to death quite many people, may be in millions. That has nothing to do with the teaching of Jesus Christ in the Gospels, although we know the Gospels have been re-written at some early point in history. Nothing to do with the "good shepherd". Is it enough of I should continue? One may wonder how much the civil authorities know. But you see, Our Lady didn't appear to the American president, or to the kings and queens, or to the party secretaries. She appeared with a message to the pope(s) and bishops, and they so far fail. Their failure is a gross failure, planetary in scope, and the victims will be not only catholics. Nothing "anti-catholic" I see in talking about that openly. Instead, after 2000 false/half secret, the real catholics should not close their mouths day and night, should not have stopped writing online, talking on radios, and so on. The catholics who silently support the above described dangerous trend, actually collaborate to the innocent victims of the yet unknown chastisement/WW3/whatever. The remaining survivors, even if they are only 144,000 (symbolic number or not) wil not simply forget and forgive. That will reshape the remnant church after the event forever. Let dare to say, the church after will not see the structure of the churches before the event(s), if they betray humanity for nearly a century.

I hope the sane reason has come to all responsible, especially those in Vatican who actually know the real content of Fatima and Other prophecies, as well as the hidden reality in terms of aliens and spacecraft available to humanity, and there will be ways provided out of the disastrous event for at least those people who will want it. Call it a rapture, a rescue, alien, human, whatever. Someone must continue the humankind, because it is not the Second Coming of Jesus, as some suggest, nobody knows when it is. If Vatican fails in that mission, being given advanced knowledge for nearly a century before the event, then probably God will act directly with the people whom He will save thru His holy angels Directly and communicate at the time of the event Directly without middlemen. As He did in Noah's time. Jesus Christ speaks of Noah and Lot when He speaks of the end time events. (be they the final end times or not exactly the final - Jesus speaks twice of Jerusalem that overlap, may be trice then?)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Perhaps a civil authority of a country(s) and another church(s) will be more merciful towards the people and will use all their available means to save the many. China that many will call communist, atheist, and buddhist, already built up what seems to be a stargate sculpture (or real) in a city NE of Beijing. Search for Ring of Life. Russia informs population especially the youngest ones, with many pop music activities that involve extraterrestrials And voyage of children to far away stars. In USA and elsewhere the Clone Wars series continue. Let alone all the other films and cartoons with doubtful quality. The poit is, the civil authorities seem at this moment to do much more for the proper education of the masses, to understand enough and be ready for whatever event has to come. In that view, Ancient Aliens are just the necessary missing link of information, that now become an ocean of information in Season 5 of the serial. I do not agree with all said there, and I don't have to agree. The important thing is the people are clearly told, as for ex. by Erich von Daniken, that Ezekiel 1 book speaks of extraterrestrials who come with their flaming spaceships. Something that the churches knew for centuries and failed to relay as message, one way or another. Their failure is a gross failure. The early church cared for the people much more, not so much for the shepherds as it is today. They betray us, especially RCC with Fatima, but also the others to the degree they are in the know. The next generations won't forgive, won't forget. The humanity incl the religious systems will never be the same after that event(s). Jesus is not a religious system of rules that send the people to death. This is not the true image of Jesus. This is a cruel image of a cruel god who eats up his "children". Thanks so much, but keep that caricature of a "loving god" for yourseves, you who think it is the church silence that is right, and it is the people's demand of truth that is wrong. Remain with your righteousness for the world that you will inherit with such actions. Because seems the humanity will divert as bifurcation of a river, to meet at the ends of times again on earth. There will be more than One rescued groups on more than one Planets. Perhaps you've just chosen your place on the wrong one. Because it is a choice given to each individual. Still, the souls could be saved, but not the bodies and the inheritance thousands of generations later. That will be lost by those fanatics and unbelievers, by those who always think they are right and know, by those for whom this world is everything. They will lose the future land promised by God. But still can save their souls.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
my last words of the created artificial image of Jesus and God in the course of history, puts automatically the question of how much re-written the Gospels were. I already wrote about that. Seems main episodes of the life of the Son of God are just missing. The years of His youth are completely cut off. Why? To avoid any mention of any other person(s) in the life of our Lord? The 3 "public years" are also re-written, with evidence of inconsistency specialists show, even before we talk of secret Gospels. For ex. where are the 3 days in the tomb, there aren't even 2 full days between Good Friday and Saturday night. Small detail, huh? If the Gospel is not right for the biggest sequence of events that is the Last Supper - Crucifixion - Resurrection, then what is it that the Gospel is right for?

Hope there are hidden texts that will be revealed Soon. Or, the holy angels have recorded everything the entire 33 years earthly life of the Son of God, and will present video and audio of key moments we have been lied about. Because otherwise it just doesn't fit. For whoever has mind to reason, and heart to accept. What is offered to us to accept so far, is a different, a historical and a cultural image of Jesus that has very little in common with the real Jesus who walked on Earth back then. May be as little as to save only the souls if one is very devote. But nothing more than that.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Don't be surprised of promoted image of a "cruel god" thru the centuries. What is it if not a "cruel god image" the crusaders who killed also children and burned cities, including Christian cities in some cases. What are the burning of heretics and Inquisition, if not promoting the image of a "cruel god"? What was the slavery starting 15th century in the catholic empires of Portugal and Spain the biggest colonial powers at that time, and then continued by the "anglican" England in what is today USA? Let call the things the way they are. Paganism has deep roots in Christian so called traditions. Rome, temples, statues that were turned Christian. I already talked of emperor Constantine who was the chief priest of pagan Rome at the time he called Nicaea council. Pardon?
In our days one may still hear or see statues of pagan African gods and goddesses in the Caribbean called under different names of St...St...and venerated officially as such. But that is not the biggest danger. The biggest danger is what I talked in the previous post. That what we have as culturally shaped, or may I say, politically shaped image of Jesus, has little or nothing to do with the real Jesus. Only new revelations of facts, scripture, or even videotape (see previous post) can help restore the truth. It matters, it is real, and it is not anti-catholic. The other way around - the other is anti-Christian in full meaning of that word. And it will ultimately bring forth the final anti-christ. May be after thousands of years, I will not speculate here.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join