It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened in Fatima?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I think the extraterrestrial angels sent by God will reverse Chrstianity to its roots before Cosntantine era. Paul is totaly roman-greek added much later much of his writings. How is possible nearly haf of the New Testament to be well preserved letters of Paul? And not to have well preserved Gospel of the life of the Son of God? What we have as 3 synoptic gospels, are composed later may be 2-3 century using one same source. That's why they are so similar. It is a shame the Christian mainstream churches lived for so long with such gross delusions. Indeed the main message that Jesus died and resurrected is intact and saves our souls. How about the rest of the stuff? How much is added later to appease the Roman-greek world of gods and customs? Paul preaches customs of that region, he doesn't tell the life of Jesus the Lord. He doesn't preach Chinese customs either. Paul is the first interpreter of the Gospel shaping it into Roman-greek way of living. As it proved to be in the next 15 centuries. Thanks God now we are not illiterate sheeple anymore. It needs only some credible source to post online the other real part of the Gospels. Or the angels will proclaim it from their ships. Surely they have recorded back then all moves and words of Lord Jesus on video and audio. You think they didn't have that capability incl technology? Why because Rome said so? And here let make differentiation between the pagan Rome that exists even today, and those who really believe within that same structure. Hope they will raise their voice soon.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Paul employed all Roman -Greek philosophy and thus validated it as if coming from Jesus. No it was not from Jesus! I gave some examples before how Jesus couldn't talk of the "carrying one's cross" having the cross a s a symbol of Christianity, in the pre-church era. This is later symbol, not symbol of Jesus' time. When you start reading with that in mind, you meet many other episodes that apparently are added later. But the question I wanted to raise here is how at once Paul got approval and was preserved intact, and not another apostle. Paul is not among the 12 and had only a vision of Jesus, or several visions according to the text. How is it that Paul's teachings reached the end of Mediterranean and especially Greece and Rome, not the teachings of James for example. Why the later Roman-Greek churches would adopt exactly Paul's preaching of christian customs and philosophy, not that of Thomas in India? Because Paul was put intentionally to fulfil that task. Perhaps not even the historical Paul. Perhaps most of his writings are added later under the brand name "Paul". He justifies the Greek philosophy (that is not bad by itself, only it is not Jesus' philosophy). That trend is developed by early and late church fathers who accept the Greek philosophy as given from God, only adding Jesus. What we have as both Western and Eastern Byzantium christianity is Greek - Roman christianity. Not necessarily bad by itself to build upon the Greek philosophy. But that is not what Jesus preached. That could be only one of many possible interpretations. Still it became dogma and canon, later it became inquisition, it became burning of heretics. It became religious wars to conquer Jerusalem. It became conquistadors of Americas who burned and otherwise killed native indians for their native beliefs. (and here we'd better learn something of them as presented by Ancient Aliens because seems they are quite similar with Babylonian Shumers). It comes down the history to the French revolution and Napoleon when the civil power put an end of all that religious hegemony in Europe to great extend. Of course I skip such large periods as the Reformation, or the Eastern Chrstianity that followed its own way of development. My task is not to put all the history in one post.
It comes to our days when we have to look back and re-evaluate much if not all the history together with the books that became "canonical", together with all that derived from such a "religion".

This is not what Jesus taught. And we don't even know what He really taught because the books were banned, burned and hidden. If there aren't humans to reveal preserved books, the extraterrestrials will reveal the videotaped life of the Son of God Jesus Christ. He is their Lord as well as ours. I expect that moment eagerly.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
as a result of all the above, main teachings of catholic church need to be reexamined. For example what happens to the souls who don't go straight to heaven (not perfected yet), but who do not deserve eternal punishment in hell either. The hell is yet another big topic who and what deserves eternal punishment in the hell described by the giants of medieval thought, that sound absurd today. For ex. will you burn in hell for eternity for committing one not permitted sexual relation by the church?

However, the middle category of people seem to be the majority who die everyday. The Orthodox churches do not have their teaching of purgatory. The catholics do. But the purgatory is nowhere mentioned in the scripture. Or if it is talked about, it is indirectly, or may be I lack knowledge. Jesus doesn't talk about that.

How about the luminous experiences of NDE that speak of other worlds, with the archanges and Jesus in the picture, but definitely not the final heaven where God the Creator sits on His throne?

The catholic church as leading christian church is in a big debt, both historical and today's, towards not only the catholics but towards the entire humanity. RCC shaped the history of Christendom. We wouldnt be in a such kind of 21st century if it were not for the RCC deeds in the past including the near past, not only the darkest pages of history. Much was speculated about Fatima, and you may reread past posts. RCC should be responsible for what her members did in the past, or what they didn't do. And take responsibility means to fully reinstate people like Giordano Bruno, and backs off false beliefs. JP2 accepted Darwinian theory, as well as the fact the earth is round and rotates around the sun. He critisized the crusades, and some of the most notorious inquisition cases that were wrong even for the point of view of the then catholic church elite (Jane d'Arc, Ian Hus, and almost fra Savonarola). How many others followed the example of JP2? How many bishops and cardinals? Virtually None that I know of. Perhaps there are some hidden ones.

I don't expect that to happen overnight. But it might be started by the new administration before the extraterrestrial contact. Or not. In anyway the world will never be the same very soon. Neither will the churches be.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
pope Franis with the help of his offices just made the new mass canonization schedule (didn't understand if they are already canonized or only appointed to) of some 90+ martyrs of the Spanish civil war (all on the side of Franco, mostly religious). That is good of course, to memorate those who died for Christ.

Still, how about the mass killings by catholic armies of innocent people, even children? How about 17th century Italy for ex., when the papal armies fought with the armies of the other states. I don't have the link, read it somewhere in a book. The papal soldiers were especially cruel and much more feared by the neutral locals. At that time the papal state stretched between the two seas of Italy and had quite a big army.

We talked a lot of Mayans only months ago. Let remember what was punishable by death by the conquistadors in the Americas:

en.wikipedia.org...
omosexual and transgender individuals were also common among other pre-conquest civilizations in Latin America, such as the Aztecs, Mayans, Quechuas, Moches, Zapotecs, and the Tupinambá of Brazil. The Spanish conquerors were horrified to discover sodomy openly practiced among native peoples, and attempted to crush it out by subjecting the berdaches (as the Spanish called them) under their rule to severe penalties, including public execution, burning and being torn to pieces by dogs

Frankly, I expected other changes by pope Francis. Not only extraterrestrial, but also terrestrial, connected to sexuality and so on. Like married priests, women deaconess (asked by German bishops), second marriages to receive communion, not so harsh policy towards the gays, and harsh policy towards priests-pedophiles. Nothing of that happened so far. Why should I continue put hopes of the new administration? (or is it new). Why should I hope that the new administration of Vatican will be more benevolent towards the issue of extraterrestrial presence, and will bless and not condemn the ships when they appear with their message? Anyway I have taken my decision and it is in favor of the extraterrestrials who come to liberate us. Everyone is free to take his/her decision. It is a gift by God himsef, the free will, and no mind control can take it from you.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Francisco Franco Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler

the war is closer to you thank you think. Because the earthlings want it and deserve it. Not because of a virtual "consecration" that might be one of the many Vatican fabrications. OK let they do it then! Why didn't they do it, because they know it is fake and it will not work, yes?

the humankind as a whole has chosen to go thru the nightmare of yet another world war, one worse than the flood. Whether it will coincide with planetary event, or it will be the planetary event don't know. I am afraid when the pope canonizes 800 martyrs of Muslims, when there are unnumbered armies of fanatics over there expecting the slightest sign of their religious leaders to make their wrongly understood belief into disastrous actions. This canonization was to pour oil into the fire. Now the canonization of those killed by the Spain's revolution. What is next? Next is ours canonization - because someone wants to make the catholics/christians mass martyrs. By letting them die on the planet, by whatever cause WW3 or other. Thanks, not! One does not have to be catholic, or anti-catholic, to see where all that leads to. To the released "official" Fatima-3 vision - mass martyrdom. Someone wants it happen. Let he/they become those martyrs and not send to death their faithful! But that is closed now from the minds of the faithful who think great things of themselves and are ready to go to death because of mind-controlled "vision of seers". You don't have to be a prophet to see all that. But the good news is this is the end of it all. At least until Arnageddon time that might be millenia away.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Is it possible Our Lady never mentioned Russia's consecration? All that went thru Vatican, so we can doubt every single word, if they lied publicly once. And they did.

What if the danger is from Nazi Germany? They were defeated yes. But at what cost. Nobody really thinks of the cost that the Russian people paid. Not Stalin himself. 20 mln dead at lowest estimate, not to count the injured and vast destruction. USA never had such a destruction on its territory. Never.

The Nazi Germany was defeated, but perhaps the Nazi leaders and scientists escaped with the best tech they had. Read the online articles and videos about the operation High Jump of admiral Byrd in Antarctica to pursue escaped Nazi. It is believed Hitler's most inner circle had underground base in New Swabia. USA sent the mission 2 years after the war with all power, I think even aircraft carrier. They were attacked by UFO discs, some ships were sunken, and admiral Byrd withdrew his forces. Later he wrote those discs could fly from pole to pole in a very short time.

Don't assume for a given fact that the Nazi are extinguished once and for all. You and me just don't know the whole truth. The ET race that helped the pre-war Germany build N1 war machine at that time, were blond humans from Aldebaran. You can't really have the V2 rocket right from the propelled planes, can you? Let alone the disc shaped Nazi saucers. Perhaps the remaining Nazi and their descendants were taken thru Antarctica stargate to outside this planet. As one recent movie speculates. Will they come back for a revenge? You will know the answer of that question after you voluntarily found yourselves left behind after the first wave of extraterrestrial angels passes by. It is you who choose that and don't say you haven't been informed. I don't know if you will die from a Russian newest ballistic missile, from a Nazi-Aldebaran saucer, or from mega earthquake/volcano. But certainly those who choose the martyrdom will not have their descendants continue the life. And will wait as spirits until the End of times. It might take millions of years if you consider all the planets that have to be evangelized, and the age and evolution of the Universe itself. It won't be tomorrow. You fundamental catholics are going to miss that all. May be it is good that kind of natural selection? I don't know. There is a historic guilt that may not be paid with one-two revelations of ET. Or may it? In anyway the answer is not mine.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
the dillema of the Third eagle who is the northern king and the southern king, are they Putin and Obama, may run irrelevant, if the real ruler comes thru a stargate from Aldebaran. Genetic copy of Adolf Hitler or anything of that kind. That happens when history is not considered, even the most recent one. When the current situation of superpowers is taken as given fact. When no questions are asked, what if Hitler won on the East front, or what if Stalin made a treaty with Hitler, as it was discussed at that time. No, there should be an evil one today, and because Nazi are nowhere on the visible horizon, here are the new ones. With the same dose of reality the same people tomorrow will name someone else. I will not name anyone, but if you bother to browse internet with end times scenarios, you will see in those places virtually all modern powers.

If what was said about the Nazi-Aldebaran is true, they may reappear unexpectedly on the historic scene once more. Then all scenarios take a different shape yes? Then Russia may be in the position of Revelation 12:17 to oppose them once more. The lucky ones of you in the position of fleeing woman in the desert of another planet. Because you would have missed the space lift of the manchild.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hitler-like invader coming thru stargate with mechanized army - mecha units known also as transformers, and cloned warriors or worse, is not just a sci-fi image. If you have all the available online info of that kind of tech it is just a matter to compose the grand picture. Or somebody to give you a hint as I do, and you do the rest.

I do not defend Russia. She is simply not the final beast if we follow the prophecies. She might be the bear.

I may not be alive to witness that, however those questions are vital and surpass any personality. They are not vital only because I put them forward. They are not irrelevant because the catholics do not understand them or do not want to comment them out of fear of punishment by religious authority. (what an absurd in 21 c).

If the End times are near, I would assume the earth would be closed in curved space-time (like a back hole) because the Universe has much more than 7 years life. Or 1007 if we count the Millennium. Perhaps some of the readers here will witness whether or not that will turn to be the real case scenario.

I will repeat again that the level of info of the catholics who consider themselves devote, is very low. Especially the info of the new tech and new physics. You may want to listen to Michio Kaku to inform yourselves. With pre-Newtonian models of surrounding near space that do not really understand why the satellites don't fall when the engine stops the catholics will reach nowhere. That fact is exploited by people who know how to do mind control. Including thru apparitions that might turn to be Aldebaran ladies who loud the antichrist.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
will the pope ever beatify the russian soldiers who saved Europe from Hitler, and who were baptized Christian athough might not have practiced? Or the Russian patriarch should do it. Will the soldiers who stopped Napoleon be ever beatified? Or the beatifications, as the recent trend shows, will follow strictly political lines of unknown yet political agenda that surpasses the tiny state of the Vatican? It is good to beatify/canonize martyrs of Christ. But there are too many of them that no one talks about. WHy these and why now? The pope will not answer me. I don't expect an answer, I don't push anyone. I just notice the fact, post factum. I just notice that 24 years after the fall of Berlin Wall there is no era of peace, neither in the west nor in the east. May be only China lives in a pseudo peace with unseen GDP and richness. Does anyone of the bishops bother to reflect upon that fact, that 24 years after the fall of communism in Europe the people in Europe (and the world incl USA) are far more away from any church? If so, may be the cause is not in the people. May be not the millions sin, may be the few sin within the church hierarchy. I mean RCC but also Russian orthodox church that has different faults. May be something should be done within the church structure and personnel, and not to look for the devil outside. Today it is the Spanish revolution. Yesterday it was the Ottoman (Turk), tomorrow what? I am not a Guinea pig to be experimented by the hierarchy what will happen if they do or don't do this or that. I prefer to follow other better ways. But the hierarchy is posed for a big change, and I hope it is not the change to serve the new master coming from the stargate (or here on earth). these 2 months of the new pope were just lost. Perhaps the rest should be written off in advance and find other ways. I will believe everything the first ET tell us, because they are the ones Jesus talks about "one is taken another left". He talks of the first to be taken to "escape all those things", He doesn't talk the other way around. As the catholics do persistently. At least the protestants open the possibility of a rapture, although they will demonize the rapture/rescue spaceships first. It is funny if it was not tragic.

The end times won't be fulfilled now, if God decides to incinerate the earth and put a pause of the human history for some millions of years. That could happen in several ways, the most obvious is one of those mega flares bigger than Jupiter to reach the earth. 2 Peter will be fulfilled in this case. I don't know if this is the case, or the described in the previous post. Perhaps you don't want to prove it with your eyes while staying on earth, whether you burn or whether the majority greets the antichrist liberator.
edit on 9-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Fatima.... was used by the RCC to further their agendas...or else derail negative comments... tht is why the Fatima incidents were never declared 'Miracles' or Supernatural in nature

there are more cases that resemble Fatima --- in the fact that there were some religious zealots who got hallucinations rapt in the ecstacy of religion.... you all may recall that Joan of Arc was rapt by the visions and auditory phenomena that she herself said were the voices of God or Angels or other heavenly denizens

recall that Constantine vowed to have seen the 'heavenly sign-of-the-cross' and that changed the course of history in Constanople ( now known as: Istanbul) & the whole Western Roman Church

the RCC has been successful in playing Fatima both ways...
if indeed there was a supernatural intercession by Mary to warn the world of things to come... the warnings made over many months on the 13th day had to be very important for either roman catholics or all people of the world or specifically to the Roman Clergy in particular....
time traveler, supernatural spirit, heavenly woman, ET....

it sure was not taken seriously at the time-- no documentary movies or anything approaching scientific was done to record the pious catholics' hearsay accounts of the events...

the Sun episode could have a natural phenomena answer, like an atmospheric lensing that caused the muddy fields to dry up quick & the sun to spin & dazzle the (faithful)m onlookers who came to Fatima with hearts wishing for any miracle to happen... (crowd hypnotism)?
edit on 9-6-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I want to warn the good extraterrestrials who are expected to help us (no matter if it is a rescue, or fix the things down to earth). They are too late to come! We are humans with human capabilities and endurance. We many of us the prayer warriors (or call it whatever) will be ultimately dead before their help comes (whatever kind). They are not gods! They are not even what the bible calls spirits - angels. They are extraterrestrials of flesh and with saucers or spcacraft. As it is shown clearly on Ancient Aliens. You need to read only Ezekiel chapter 1.

May be it is they who are too late. May be they share the part of the guilt. Don't blame God for everything, don't ask God for everything. It is they who waited too long. No command from God? Or may be there is? I don't know. But I know that when I cross the other side, in spirit (dead) or in body, I will ask that question over there. And will ask those who now are late to come, where they have been. Perhaps there are guilty ones mong the "good ones" "in heaven", in other words among the "good extraterrestrials in space". You can't have 96 years since Fatima with Nothing to happen! Where is 1960, where is 2000? You may think I am crazy, and perhaps I am after all of that lie that flooded us.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I think more Christians should join voices and prayers and call for angelic/extraterrestrial intervention. Not staying passive as sheeple to be slain. Otherwise, if you do not urge it from God in prayer, you will still be under demonic/evil reptilian/ call it whatever influence. It is crystal clear: the extraterrestrials visited the earth and helped shape civilization on multiple ocassions in the ancient times. They stopped for some time doing that. (if you don't count Virgin Mary's endless apparitions). It is a time for their renewed activity. And let not sound crazy, but they will be answerable before God for their delayed help! They are not gods, they are not sinless spirits (as angels are presented to be). They are extraterrestrials, good indeed, angels=messengers, but prone to error. They err since 1960 because they delay events! It is on our own expense - that of the suffering faithful to God. Enough is enough! They did nothing to end the cold war and waited for Gorbachev and the communists to do it from inside. They do nothing today to change the things for better and wait the first nukes to start flying to save the few. Good job! I will press that case before the throne of God when presented there. Those ET-angels did not help the humans, as Our Lady Promised in Fatima to happen before the end of 20th century! Those ET are responsible for that. Any day delay brings more innocent victims, martyrs of economic and social injustice to be presented before God. Until when oh God will not avenge for our blood, they cry in Revelation 5th seal. Perhaps one day it will be myself.
You will judge angels, says Paul. Not necessarily the fallen angels that have chosen the path of lucifer. But also the non-fallen angels who seemingly are not spirits only, are physical, and thus prone to error. Let they fix their actions now! Let it sound crazy, but I know there are human ET who are online, and who read that. Should I cal them the good ET angels? They know who they are. One of them gave the date July 2 for disclosure. Let they be fast to fulfil what they endlessly promise and prolong.
edit on 11-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Do not be afraid to present to God (via Our Lady and thru Jesus) not only your needs but the needs of humanity. As of now - the impending need of extraterrestrial angelic intervention. If you think for a while on Revelation 12, as I did in another thread, may be you realize the manchild baby is not baby Jesus. It is combined image of the elect ones in the Last days. May be we are not in those days. I don't know. Certainly I do not think it is me and that I say for those who will use it to attack me personally. But I think the combined efforts of the elect ones will reach to God. May be we are in the era of manchild rapture, may be not. In any case, it is the rapture of the manchild that starts the war in heaven. May be it started already long ago. May be it starts right now. May be in the distant future. For God the time is all the same. (can't imagine it how, that is what is said to be). So if more devote Christians to use their power as children of God (as we pray in Our Father) the help will be more speedy and visible. How many of you ever prayed for an archangel to come and fix something for you? Not necessary? It is necessary! They need our prayers to do it and will not do it without our free will. How much more to fix enormous problems in society/world that we see today to make an avalanche of news. You are powerful as child of God the almighty thru Jesus Christ! Ask for extraterrestrial - angelic intervention ASAP! It is scheduled, but may be it matters the month and the day. May be it is you and your children that won't make it if it delays one more month!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
with this post I denounce all my end time hypotheses. I remain awaiting the ET contact with whatever civilization it might be, not necessarily human. Second Coming of Jesus is quite far in the future for those who will continue the life. For those who die - it will be soon. But it is not called anymore Second Coming in the Bible, rather death and private judgment.

I want to quote Dr Steven Greer, who recently made public irrefutable investigation about alien corpse found in Atacama desert. In his latest post he says:

siriusdisclosure.com...
Retrograde and fanatical religious groups, similarly, have great vested interests in fulfilling the promise of Armageddon. An eschatological paradigm, well enshrined in the belief systems of those running covert UFO projects, is supported by the portrayal of a cosmic conflict in the heavens. Voila! We have the necessity of spinning the UFO/ET issue in the evil invading aliens (translates in religious terms as demons) direction. Indeed, this has already been accomplished, courtesy of the ‘civilian UFO community’ and the tabloid media (swhich at this point is virtually all media…). Additionally, there is a subtext which can only be viewed as thinly veiled racism. You will note that part of the ‘new myth’ regarding UFOs involves the ‘good ETs’ , which invariably are described as ‘Pleidians’ who are ‘handsome’ white, blue-eyed Aryan appearing types. Naturally, those ‘evil, bad ETs’ are darker, shorter, look funny and smell funny. Please. Such clap-trap would have us trade age-old human racism for an extraterrestrial variety. This nonsense and propaganda could only make Hitler proud. - See more at: siriusdisclosure.com...

I want to see the churchmen who would call that "demonic" and explain why. Perhaps their hidden secrets are far beyond the ~6 nch creature that cannot really do harm to anyone. Similar corpses were found in Latin America, and one videotaped in Russia (you can search for it on youtube), where the tiny creature lived for 2-3 weeks with his host, an elderly woman, seen by many others. Welcome to 21st century!

edit on 12-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I want to know what does the Vat. really know about it. These creatures (particularly this one) is old 100y at least, show the measurement. How old are the ET knowledge and links of RCC and with what exact species?

The world has the right to know. Incl what happened to the Nephilim, is Noah's fam. the only survivor of the flood or there are others outside of his ark. How is possible the book of Moses written thousands years later to be the only authentic "God-inspired" source that the whole structure of religion to be built upon? How did Moses remember all those thousands years history? Wasn't he wrong somewhere? Isn't it absurd? Yes it is, 6 days creation, as one absolute example of the short seeing of those who wrote Genesis.

Actually some Bible scholars such as Chuck Missler said that some Nephilim remained in the Holy Land up until the Jews took it, and even until this time. Pls refer to Missler's online lectures. At least they inform of something.

Here is the smoking gun, here is the alien mummified corpse. Let those who know speak now! They will be answerable before the history for what they delay as revelation today. The word will not remember their centuries old silence with good. Even if only a tiny portion of this world survives, those people and groups of people, organizations, who made us all fool, will not be rewarded by the next generations. Don't they realize that?
edit on 12-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
www.google.com...
Fatima.org has a lot on what scholars or people close to the events and following
investigations, I get some sort of consecration by the Pope and leaders in required
before Mary sort of rounds them up like she did in South America. I mean South
America had it rough with the Spanish Conquest so some happiness had to
come their way even if it was conquest of the Vatican, all Mary's doing with
apparitions. So could it happen with Russia. Supposedly eventually with
whatever in between. I try and find some reference on the net and youtube
video but I found one that was so chopped up it sort of left me with zero
impact over the straight forward DVD and booklet information that comes up
to fairly recent times.

My own opinion is we are ET less past, present and future as far as an
incredible flying machine is concerned. There is a great media machine
making a living off that flying invention than people struggling with 60 cycle
AC power converted to DC to drive computers world wide. We still get
the Edison low level DC pumped to computer clock frequencies while
the wise people go along with the media alien lies knowing they will never
fail to be backed up.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Edison is a big mistake in the world development. We should have used Tesla's inventions for 100 years. Perhaps free electricity and much more. But many couldn't even spell those names, what to say to sit down and read what Edison stopped of being done in early 20c. and why the flying saucer is not a demon but a flying machine as simple as the plane, only better. But what I'm talking about, some people who pretend of vast knowledge are really at the point of Newton's apple and cannot make it further. For them the Earth is still the center of the Universe, although now symbolically, the hell is indeed in the core of the earth and heaven starts where the atmosphere ends, so the angels' wings can operate properly. Because in space they couldn't fly with atmospheric bird-like wings because there is no air in space. That should be a big flaw in medieval cosmology and that of those devotees who really believe Heaven-Earth-Purgatory-Hell scheme is the only thing that God created, only for them as species. Probably for them Ancient Aliens are demonic serial. Too bad because they shut their minds from the truth in the name of God.

Despite I am skeptical, I follow the development of the main apparitions until this day. And strangely enough they echo the Vatican for greatest part. Perhaps those who do not, are not publicized online. Especially they call for prayer for priests who were a gift to the catholics, we were told in Medugorie. Seems many catholics see quite many faults of those priests and are not shy anymore to say it loudly, far not only sexual abuse. Seems someone is not happy with the fact and puts harsh warnings thru apparitions.

I lost al hope anything could be fixed in such situation of constant intrigues and undeclared spying, not online but in human souls. May be thru microwave brainwash of some seers too, may be with apparitions of extra-dimensional aliens. I don't know. Neither will consecration of Russia, nor anything good happen in practical terms. Instead, other apparitions that I will not quote, give bleak picture of tectonic shifts, rivers of fire, or fire from heaven. Others say all that is in secrets. Not a word of rescue of those who spend 10,15,20 years believeing all that stuff. Thanks so much!

RCC walks with broad steps to self-fulfill Malachi because its leaders wish so or think this is God's will (that in practical terms have the same consequence). Malachi didn't say "Second Coming" but I will gladly welcome our beloved Jesus when He comes. The belief in Him has little to do with today's religious practices of many. So theoretically, if He comes He will put an end of today's order. And if He does not come now, most likely, (despite of many declared and undeclared dragons, beasts and antichrists), then the self-fulfilled prophecy will happen. I didn't wish RCC to go down in history as Malachi speaks, and as the faked 2000 Fatima vision speaks. I didn't wish so, and in all my posts I argued how the other timelines were possible. That is far from the ears, minds and hearts of those who should seek such a way - the devote catholics. I will stop discussing RCC issues, unless something really big happens. Such as an End times event visible to everyone (understand it as you will).
edit on 15-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
For example several Ukrainian Catholic apparitions of OL were brutally silenced, websites shut down or exchanged with mainstream content, after they published alleged messages that criticized bishops as being worthy of going to hell if not repent. You can search online if anything remained still.

The double standard is evident. Perhaps it comes to different ET dimensional appearances,a nd not to one same OL who speaks different things here and there? The catholic public is just misinformed for great many things. The few "independent" outlets post info that overall could be called mainstream, or "mainstream opposition" to the mainstream line. It is a pity the catholics just cannot go out of the box, even when their generation ends (those older prayer warriors for whom Vatican-2 happened in their lifetime). Many messengers who sounded credible, passed away one by one. As well as Lucia herself. Any era of peace?

I guess the Chastisement is postponed to the ends of God's patience and will pour out without any further delay and without the pre-conditions expected by 2 generations catholics that never happened, today encoded in endless "secrets". We, the world, the churches, will be punished, because the sins piled up much higher than during the Cold War. Some will be saved. But nobody talks of that salvation and if someone does, he is called to follow "protestant rapture." No matter it is written about 10 times or more in the canonical Gospels!

The sought by elite End Times scenario (alleged, fake one) may not be given a chance to be played out. Or will it? According to the Last Generation theory everything including the Second Coming must fulfil before 2018 end. Because the generation that saw Israel restored, would otherwise pass away, and that contradicts Jesus' words in His prophecy about the End Times (rejected by Benedict btw). How about prolonging the lifespan of the Last generation to some 200 years of age, or even as little as 120 years? That will give additional time for End times events (real) to unfold.

I am not a prophet, but the theories crush each other, and the catholic theory is not a Bible-based theory, rather apparition based one. With the presence of Extraterrestrials, (pls visit my other thread too, and inform yourselves from abundant online info on that), those apparitions become nothing more than information outlets of different dimensional extraterrestrials. Not demons or angels. We are caught in the play between them. We cannot anymore claim that all those OLs that contradict each other are one same real OL, if there are flying ships and even landed aliens. Some of whom are said to be pretty looking blond female human Pleiadians.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
one of the main nowaday catholic self-proclaimed prophets just announced Putin's divorce to be a proof he is the last king od the north. Still, the Third Eagle leaves the door open saying Putin is different from the personage of the antichrist.

come to your senses, catholic fundamentals! The antichrist will cease the sacrifice in the temple, not something else to be ID. AT least the 3rd eagle allows the rapture for the protestants, that is a great progress for any catholic, be it a self-declared prophet, seer, or just a common check-payer on Sunday mass.

I just cannot resist to watch the Third Eagle of the Apocalypse and the co-prophet of the End times. Perhaps protestants could learn from him what the bishops are shy to say. I guess Dr Churck Missler wil have a good time watching it to relax after his hard Bible research.

I wonder what happened with Carol Ameche that sounded much more sober with her talk of refuges to escape the Chastisement. her site was brought down with the explanation she didn't contact the site master. Is she ill or even dead? I miss Louise Tomkiel too, may she receive her reward in Heaven! That generation dies off. Comes the prophetic words, namely the Chastisement. Not necessarily the End times.
edit on 15-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Unfortunately, both sites of Louise Tomkiel and Carol Ameche were shut down in time. Louise passed away some years ago. Here is one message that unequivocally speaks of a rescue thru space:

Extremely and Imminently Urgent Message via Louise Starr Tomkiel, V+J
June 9, 2004 --1:20 A.M.
Louise began to receive a message from Jesus and said, "Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious Blood."
Then Jesus spoke, "I stand ready at the helm of My ship which soon will set sail. We will pass through the great pillars leaving the turbulent seas behind and navigate our way into the safe harbor of the Three Hearts; the Hearts of your Jesus, your mother Mary and daddy Joseph.
Here you will find safe refuge from the battle that rages about you. Here alone will you find true peace. Covered with the mantle of Divine Love you will find rest for your weary soul. My ship will sail safely through the darkest of night, unseen and unheard. It will withstand many storms as it is propelled by the Breath of the Holy Spirit.
It has provisions for 3 1/2 years for all My precious remnant- -men, women, children and various animals. The light will come from the Light of Christ and the Spirit's Breath will provide the pure air needed for the entire journey.
I invite you, My precious few, to be ready to board at My command. Fear not for it will be smooth sailing even in the roughest of seas.
Michael and his legions of Angels are now on standby. All is ready and the darkest hour is approaching very quickly. Watch and pray for Our Father is about to signal His Angels and the trumpets will blast alerting His faithful ones that departure time is upon you."

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join