It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened in Fatima?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I can't do it. I can't stay silent as I hoped I could. I have tried. The daily interest in Fatima has not subsided as I hoped, the interest in truth, the wondering about signs, and the indirect provocations from Catholics are just too much.

The best those who wish for my silence can hope for, is that I bury my posts between all the mind boggling fringe views posted by 2012newstart in his threads.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

it is a shame there aren't more to write who call themselves catholics. I think I said it already and intend to retire at least for some time from here.
edit on 1-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'll start with Pope Benedict XVI's resignation.

God alone has the power over life and death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is God who decides when a Pope dies and another takes his place.

Pope Benedict took the decision into his own human hands as to when the next (and by some accounts last) Pope should arrive,

Pope Benedict took the power out of God's divine hands! But the power belongs to God, and it is God who decides.

The miraculous response to that resignation announcement? Did God agree with Pope Benedict in that moment of time for a new Pope?

In the same day of the resignation, An Angel was dispatched from heaven to answer Pope Benedict's decision to resign and force a new Pope to be elected, with not one but two lightening bolts upon St. Peter's Bascillica, for the whole world to see.

That does not appear to be an act of approval. People fear being hit by lightning. Lightning destroys with fire.

But the lightning strikes does not reveal the whole picture. Context is everything!!!! From John Bosco's revelations, I know without a doubt that there are TWO Popes that defend the Church through the storm. La Salette mentions these two Popes as well.

So I'm 99% certain that the attacks against Pope Francis are not warranted and not true.

What then does the lightning strike mean?

One answer: At the very least, departing from God's plan with human reasoning brings about confusion (damage to the truth).

I know this from personal experience. Oh yes do I know this, to a level that would sound absurd.

Here's just one example of how confusion for the Church can come of Pope Benedict resigning. Benedict XVI's act forced Cardinal Bertone to lose his high ranking position as well. Bertone certainly knows the prophetic reasoning that caused him to lose his position. He could be very bitter about what Pope Benedict did and the reasoning behind the action. In reaction and from the loss of faith Cardinal Bertone might become a key figure in a power play that brings about a great scandal to Pope Francis' doorstep??? The speculation is wild but not at all in contradiction to the type of development that is expected by prophecy at some point around the time of world war 3's early days.

Much more likely consequence:
Due to the fact that Pope Benedict did NOT wait around for God to take his life at the time of Divine Will, the abdication inflicts great confusion and doubt around the Malachy prophecy or at least around the most startling and meaningful version of fulfillment(interpretation) of the Malachy prophecy.

Pope Benedict's act killed off the Malachy prophecy for many. But if Pope Benedict left his fate and the fate of the Church in the hands of God, the perception of the Malachy prophecy would be quite different right now.

Where does that leave Pope Francis:

It makes Pope Francis something in between. You could say that Pope Francis is either the completion of the reign of the glory of the olives or Pope Francis is the first part of the reign of Petrus Romanus or Pope Francis is half Glory of Olives, half Petrus Romanus.

In either case, the last two popes defend the Church spilling much of their own sweat and blood at the hands of the persecutors during the awful days of chastisement.

Pope BXVI made an educated guess as to the timing of events, and he was wrong. The Lightening strikes revealed he was wrong.

The most sensational and doomish interpretation of the Malachy Prophecy is not dead yet, far from it. Pope Benedict cannot put an end to that interpretation, that easily, when heaven itself speaks against the Papal move.

And the sign of May 13, 2013 is not one of those I doubted as to it's origin heavenly, it stands far above some of the other signs such as one pertaining to a political development.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The ones who believe the Blessed Virgin and in particular Our Lady of Fatima during the hour of intervention by heaven, will be despised:
"The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their Confreres." - Prophecy of Akita.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is a La Salette prophecy pertaining to the first Pope during the chastisement, which is probably Pope Francis:

"Great troubles will arrive, in the Church, and everywhere. Then, after [that], our Holy Father the Pope will be persecuted...."

and the first Pope from John Bosco's dream revelation:
"The flagship commander - the Roman Pontiff - seeing the ENEMY'S FURY and his auxiliary ships very grave predicament, summons his captains to a conference. However, as they discuss their strategy, a furious storm breaks out and they must return to their ships....Standing at the helm, the Pope strains every muscle to steer his ship between the two columns from whose summits hang many anchors and strong hooks linked to chains. The entire enemy fleet closes in to intercept and sink the flagship AT ALL COSTS. They bombard it with EVERYTHING THEY HAVE...Meanwhile, enemy cannons blow up, firearms and beaks fall to pieces, ships crack up and sink to the bottom. In blind fury the enemy takes to hand-to-hand combat, cursing and blaspheming."

This is the second Pope during the chastisement:

La Salette - "His successor will be a pontiff that nobody expects."
John Bosco - "struck down a second time, dies. A shout of victory rises from the enemy and wild rejoicing sweeps their ships. But no sooner is the Pope dead than another takes his place. The captains of the auxiliary ships elected him so quickly that the news of the Pope's death coincides with that of his successor's election...Breaking through all resistance, the new Pope steers his ship safely between the two columns and moors it to the two columns; first to the one surmounted by the Host, and then to the other, topped by the statue of the Virgin. At this point something unexpected happens. The enemy ships panic and disperse, colliding with and scuttling each other...Then, they too head for the two columns, tie up at the swinging hooks, and ride safe and tranquil beside their flagship. A great calm now covers the sea."

Pope Francis is probably the first Pope of the chastisement, but not the second Pope. The Second Pope of the chastisement becomes Pope immediately after the death of the first Pope. Pope Francis did not get elected immediately after the "death" of Pope Benedict XVI.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I don't know maybe I'm not going to post, it's hard to tell.

Most of the apparition followers don't want the "Fatima truth" any way, it conflicts with their other "prophets."

It should fall on someone else to provide the truth.

Too many reasons to keep quite. (including Pope Benedict XVI resigning because he saw some great insight in one of my posts and so resigned about ten days after I declared the time had arrived for the great big events....or so I believe about his reason to resign). Hence, I believe my words can have an impossible impact and that causes serious doubts about the wisdom of posting further without Divine guidance. And yet the lies against Fatima are a non-stop provocation.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Uhhhh . . . it may burst your bubble of fantasies about glorious impact on Benedict's resignation . . . however . . .

Putnam and Horn documented that he had actually and literally formally resigned many months before--actually in 2012--March, IIRC--but forbade those aware of it to say anything about it until he chose the right time to announce it more publicly and more overtly officially.

I think that was well before any of your public pontifications on his resignation.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Putnam and Horn can't even recognize a simple prophecy that states of a Pope "he will feed the sheep" intends to be a prophecy about a Saint Pope not a prophecy about a false prophet. Have you seen the words of Christ Jesus asking the Apostle Peter "if you love me...feed my sheep"?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

No need for lies about Fatima . . . the truth is quite soberingly startling to "true believers" enough.

FATIMA REVISITED Apparition Phenomenon in Ufology, Psychology, and Science by Fernandes, Fernando Fernandes, Joaquim, Berenguel, Raul and Birnes, William J

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1370145398&sr=1-1&keywords=Fatima+tril ogy

= = =

CELESTIAL SECRETS: The Hidden History of the Fatima Incident

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1370145398&sr=1-2&keywords=Fatima+trilogy

= = =

HEAVENLY LIGHTS: The Apparitions of Fatima and the UFO Phenomenon

www.amazon.com...=pd_rhf_se_p_t_4_9ME5

The authors' research into the UFO etiology of the Fatima incidents was EXTREMELY THOROUGH and meticulous. It seems to me that no fair-minded, rational, honest assessment of their work would have much room except to agree with their conclusions and findings.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I don't understand your assertion about Putnam and Horn re "feed my sheep."

They are exceedingly fair-minded while maintaining their Evangelical perspectives.

It appears to me, from your posts, that your biases channel your conclusions rather fiercely and consistently.

Nevertheless, It is their RESEARCH and their WELL DOCUMENTED sources which affirmed that Pope B IN FACT resigned close to the time they predicted he would well before even that time. They initially thought they'd missed guessing about the timing. Then their sources revealed that they actually had it right--that the Pope HAD RESIGNED many months earlier before selected officials--than the official public resignation.

Of course, you are welcome to deny facts all you wish. I just don't recommend it as a route to truth and understanding of what's going on in these END TIMES.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Sure, Sure. they are fairminded, if you claim so, it must be so. Not like your willing to admit the obvious deception they attempted to pull on their readers. So obvious that I have to believe people can be brainwashed into believing any ridiculous notion.

Are you actually so easily fooled by Horn into believing The Malachy Prophecy, a Catholic Prophecy by a Catholic Bishop about a Holy Pope that "feeds the sheep" is a true prophecy from heaven about a false prophet?

Try figuring out what "feeding the sheep" actually means to God, based on the words of Jesus (John 21:17). And suddenly you can see through the religious brainwashing unless you insist on rejecting the obvious.

As for Horn having meaningful documentation about the Pope's plans to abdicate...What like a photocopy of a news article about a rumor?....Horn was equally pushing the 2012 doom and needed some B.S. evidence to support his claims to his readers that Petrus Romanus would arrive in 2012. Makes the doom seem more realistic if he could show there was solid evidence the Pope would resign in 2012. I have seen these rumors of Pope John Paul II stepping down as well. Well documented news of rumors that come around every year or two from tabloids possibly is nothing much at all.
edit on 2-6-2013 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Too tired and sleepy to respond at length.

imho, You are assuming wrongly about how Horn and Putnam construed the Malachy prophecies.

I and they are keenly aware of the Biblical "Feed my sheep" exhortation to all spiritual leaders.

Horn and Putnam never claim to be the least bit prophetic. They only claim--quite rightly--to be researchers. They sometimes hazard some guesses and inferences from their research. They never claim infallibility about such guesses and inferences.

They rightly believe Fatima to have been a UFO event start to finish.

I'd have to look the Petros Romanus paragraph up . . . maybe tomorrow.

I hope you love God far more than ANY INSTITUTION or office or office holder.

Night night.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If God chose to associate the Fatima miracle of a fiery sun falling towards the earth in front of men, with the number "13" despite the fact that the Bible associates the number 13(Revelations 13:13) with the false prophet that is capable of causing fire to come down from heaven, what do you suppose it means?

If God choose to associate his prophecies with a messenger named Lucia(close to female form of Lucifer), what do you suppose it means?

There is more to this theme of how Fatima is covered and being covered with a veil that will make people interpret the events surrounding Fatima, as something from hell.

No wonder ""The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their Confreres." - Prophecy of Akita.

No wonder the people respond with a "storm of hate, as if blinded by an infernal rage."(E. Aiello).

The Catholic prophecies of the final Pope and French Monarch are the mirror image(surface image) of the False Prophet and Antichrist. (Antichrist is a warrior, French Monarch is a warrior)(Antichrist promises peace, Pope and Monarch are associated with a promised peace, miracles involved with both tandems).

No wonder everybody will turn against the miracles, the Pope, and everything connected to Fatima and the Catholic Church when God's finger touches down.

All the false prophets in their blindness, will jump on the bandwagon in making false prophecies and false claims against God's truth regarding the Pope/French Monarch.

Either they are from the devil or they are from God, there will be no other choice. 99% of people will make the wrong choice. Only when they begin to repent and actually make a wholehearted effort into reforming their lives according to the teachings of Christ, will they begin to wake up out of the delusion and into the truth.

It is stated clearly in the Bible in regards to the False Prophet that a strong delusion would be sent by God"so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness" (2 Thessalonians 2)

What exactly is the nature of a delusion? Is it something so crystal clear and obviously understood when ensnared in it, or is the nature of a delusion the opposite.

What about the delusion that forces everybody to believe a Pope is the devil?

It would be the fulfillment of this type of warning:
Matthew 23:29-34 "you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started! You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar."

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
On the otherhand,
If the big manifestations happen (Fatima warning) and Pope Francis after that warning becomes MORE POPULAR, instead of much less popular, I will have to wonder that maybe he is part of the delusion to bring people towards anti-Christ teachings.

His actions and teachings in comparison to Christ's teachings will be everything in interpreting the truth of reality and who is who.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
great job Phantom to put the classical picture out for the people to read and reflect.
After today's day, I am sure the Russian invasion will proceed as planned in the next 3 months, followed by the final solar flare/nibiru/axis change that means falling sky visibly, perhaps on Oct 13. I will not discuss how I reach these conclusions and how they match my previous posts, because they do perfectly. Remains to expect the miraculous salvation of angels to take place before the nuclear war. And don't ask for your angel where are his wings because he will laugh. Instead use his teleportation tech used by Philip to go to Azotus, to get on time to the nearest chariot of fire. If you need better schedule, you need to know when the nuclear war starts, because the people who are saved need to have clean DNA as Noah did (not messed with Nephilim DNA) That's why Noah's family was saved and found grace.

I have to say clearly I am not one of the prophets of the end times. And don't think the end times are now. But for us it just doesn't matter. They are played for now, all as theater precursor. What matters if they are after 5000 years more? We live now, for us they are as real as the first christians with Nero.
edit on 2-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/beyond-science/2012/11/has-china-built-a-stargate-the-ring-of-life-2439960.html China built stargate ring of life

This 157 meter high building named “Ring of Life” cost around a hundred million RMB ($16 million USD) and used 3,000 tons of steel, but is it really a piece of architecture or are China expecting some visitors? As always you decide.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
if you carefuly read what I wrote, the antichristic Andromedans represented by the very honest envoy ALex Collier, said in Feb 2012 that the first ET to come are not "good" I.e. the A's those who are against the Bible and the God of Bible, say for someone who will come before them, that he is "not good". Therefore that someone is good! Andromedans expect to come around 1/1/2014 after according to their theory the black holes in central galaxies will start radiating higher D radiation, whatever it could mean. As a schedule also matches with other expectations of more earthly nature. SO please learn to read exoploitics to be able to make exopolitics analysis and not only to demonzie whatever shouldn't be demonized, because you will miss exactly the dangerous one. I still hope Alec Collier's A's will repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior and Son of God. For now they don't accept it even as one same historical person but three. And they are blond humans according to Collier and other contactees. The visible appearance is not everything to say about the race. Blond Humans were Aldebaran that adviced the Nazi. That doesn't mean there aren't other blond human ET who are what we call the angels. Raphael was also pretty nice looking human. I am tired of all that. Today is a big loss of opportunity, whatever you may call it later in analyzes. We don't have that much time.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I'm having too hard a time making sense out of your posts and line of reasoning.

Maybe I'm too tired etc.

imho, the UFO critters are in cahoots with the evil globalists toward setting up the NWO to ultimately worship satan.

Fatima HAS to be part of that deception/delusion.

Anyway--night night.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Brown Dwarf coming? I will highlight

spaceweather.com...
CHANCE OF STORMS: NOAA forecasters estimate a 50% chance of polar geomagnetic storms on June 2nd as a high-speed (700 km/s) solar wind stream buffets Earth's magnetic field. The warning comes on the heels of a lengthy G2-class geomagnetic storm on May 31-June 1 sparked by the arrival of an interplanetary shock wave.

The source of the shock is unknown

Current speculation focuses on a corotating interaction region (CIR)--that is, a shock-like transition zone between high- and low-speed solar wind streams. Whatever it was, the impact ignited some beautiful auroras, described below. Aurora alerts: text, voice.
the words that actually matter. It is not a practice for this or any astronomy mainline site to say the source is unknown. Especially when it comes to unexpected geomagnetic storm to hit the earth from as close distance as the distance between the sun and the earth. The followed "suggested explanation" is just absurd. It never happened before in that way. We have the first undeniable proof of another big player in our near solar system Sun - Mars. Perhaps most likely thta player is behind or somehow hidden by the sun, still.

What was that prophecy to say that when we see 2 suns then the last battle will occur, and how many percent of popuation will die. I forgot was it one message or two. Anyway. The topic is speculated so much by secular sources that I don't have to add anything to it. I post it here for information purposes of those sincere Fatima followers and those who seek the truth to know the event of October 13, 1917 falling sun is not that far away. For now I will not enter into any new discussion and it indeed doesn't have to at this point when no real discussion occurs on the topics that I spent quite a lot time to put them out in the public space, hopefully read by devote people from all denominations of Jesus Christ.
edit on 3-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
I have to say clearly I am not one of the prophets of the end times. And don't think the end times are now.

I have never experienced a vision, never heard voices from the spiritual dimension. Nor have I had dreams of intense realism.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join