Don't worry so much, this is conspiracy forum.
When I woke up this morning I already Forgave You.
LOL, you probably feel I'm the one that should seek YOUR FORGIVENESS. .
This is the truth about why I do not wish to continue posting ( however sometimes I get a strong desire to share a viewpoint or reveal something about
- you are one of the very few that wish for me to post, to give your threads activity. (maybe not any more : ) )
- I have seen the dangers of being a CONVINCING date-setter.
- I feel responsible for the consequences, I'd rather refrain from repeating the cycle every year.
- I have enough material to succumb into the trap of date setting again and again.
- I stated that I would stop posting any way.
- Don't trust myself to avoid saying certain perceived truths that may put souls in peril in the future.
- Don't believe in most of these recent day prophets, some of my insights would not go down well with the followers of such prophets
- I'd rather avoid being declared a hypocrite by heaven.
- few will believe the truth at the moment of decision any way (everyones ego's and conspiracies will get in the way, as if God planned it that way).
- getting 50 people to believe something that may not be true in the first place, is not enough. Waiting for the right moment until the truth reveals
itself, and potentially hundreds of thousands could be convinced of the truth.
- At this point no one can guarantee when the events shall happen.
- This topic diverts far too much of my attention away from far more productive activities/skill learning that should be attended to in the real
- A person that is spiritually prepared is a million times more prepared than a person prepared only physically or only with "knowledge."
-- Even self proclaimed prophets I have supported could be false prophets.
- Even the devil could be inflicting damage through me with some of the "signs".
- I am confident that I would know when the big events are on the tip of just arriving, thus not worried, I am confident I will have time to make the
right decision at the right moment before the wave of destruction.
- I am built to seek truth for myself, not built to stick around for religious propaganda purposes.
- Have been wrong before in a big way.
- Don't feel I am the right person for the job.
- I have defended my position about Fatima in the past, I do not feel obligated to repeat myself to serve other people's purposes.
- Nor do I really feel a need to make everyone believe in Fatima.
2012NEWSTART, I hope you can forgive me. I truly wish good and happy times for your life. But I can do nothing much for you. My interests are in
another direction. God Bless You and Good Luck.
edit on 26-5-2013 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)