It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened in Fatima?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
You have to read the story of the saintly fra Savonarola, to grasp the meaning of what it is to promote the image of a cruel god, in the name of Christ. en.wikipedia.org... Savonarola is one of the few cases that catholic priests, namely the Dominicans, wanted full reinstatement and even canonization. While it worked for Jane d'Arc because of the French bishops who demanded her canonization (burned as heretic), it didn't work so far in the case of fra Savonarola. Apart of his political and theological differences, that you may read of. He was tortured, but his right hand was spared so he could sign his confession at the end of the torture process - something he and his aides ultimately did. Because there is a level of pain and a level of torture that one can physically bear and nothing more, providing he is still alive. Finally, Savonarola and his aides were burnt. It happened in the "civilized" 15th century Renaissance Florence, by a pope notorious for his many women Alexander 6th.

I heard how Benedict acknowledged Galileo when pushed by the students in Rome's university. That was good to hear. However I didn't hear about the other figures, including Giordano Bruno. Perhaps there are thousands of unknown people who were bringing either a secret gospel or some other idea, and were burnt. We know of the biggest ones only. Why not Giordano Bruno canonized now, when the space telescopes count hundreds of habitable planets? Will the churches and especially RCC ever turn the page, and take a new role?

How this is connected to Fatima? How it is Not connected, after all the words said before? Fatima-gate is the last card of RCC holding what may cost the millions lives of human beings. May be not burnt by Inquisition, but left to die by cataclysm, rivers of lava, or may be nuclear mushrooms. The RCC is guilty about that, and it is an absurd that no one has courage to say that loudly, apart of few organizations that I talked about. It is an absurd that we still discuss Fatima, so close to the cataclysm and behaving as if it will never fall upon us. Or even worse - some want it happen, and want more martyrs inside.
edit on 16-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Neues Europa text. Read carefully and understand that All Matters, All is interconnected.

thirdsecret.net...

"It was the thirteenth of October, 1917. On that day, the Holy Virgin appeared for the last time to the little visionaries, Jacinta, Francisco, and Lucy, at the end of a series of six apparitions in all. After the manifestation of the miracle of the sun at Fatima, the Mother of God revealed a special secret message to Lucy, in which She particularly stated: "‘Don’t worry, dear child. I am the Mother of God speaking to you and begging you to proclaim in My name the following message to the entire world. In doing this, you will meet great hostility. But be steadfast in the Faith and you will overcome this hostility. Listen, and note well what I say to you: Men must become better. They must implore the remission of the sins which they have committed, and will continue to commit. You ask Me for a miraculous sign so that all may understand the words in which, through you, I address mankind. This miracle which you have just seen was the great miracle of the sun! Everyone has seen it – believers and unbelievers, country and city dwellers, scholars and journalists, laymen and priests. And now, announce this in My name: "‘A great punishment shall come to all mankind, not today as yet, nor even tomorrow, but in the second half of the 20th Century. What I have already made known at La Salette through the children Melanie and Maximin, I repeat today before you. Mankind has not developed as God expected. Mankind has gone astray and has trampled underfoot the gifts which were given it. There is no order in anything. Even in the highest positions, it is satan who governs and decides how affairs are to be conducted. He will even know how to find his way to the highest positions in the Church. He will succeed in sowing confusion in the minds of the great scientists who invent arms, with which half of humanity can be destroyed in a few minutes. If mankind does not refrain from wrongdoing and be converted, I shall be forced to let fall My Son’s arm. If those at the top, in the world and in the Church, do not oppose these ways, it is I who shall do so, and I shall pray God My Father to visit His justice on mankind.
"‘There will also come a time of the hardest trials for the Church.
Cardinals will be against Cardinals and bishops against bishops.
Satan will put himself in their midst.
In Rome, also, there will be big changes. What is rotten will fall, and what will fall must not be maintained. The Church will be darkened and the world plunged into confusion.
"God will punish men still more powerfully and harshly than He did by means of the Flood, and the great and powerful will perish just as much as the small and the weak.
"‘The greatest World War will happen in the second half of the 20th Century. Then
fire and smoke will fall from the sky,
and the waters of the oceans will be turned to steam, hurling their foam towards the sky; and all that is standing will be cast down. Millions and millions of men will lose their lives from one hour to the next, and
those who remain living will envy those who are dead.
There will be tribulation as far as the eye can see, and misery all over the earth and desolation in every country.
"‘The time is continually approaching, the abyss is growing wider, and there is no end in sight. The good will die with the wicked, the big with the small, the princes of the Church with their subjects. Satan’s henchmen will then be the only sovereigns on earth.
"‘This will be a time which neither king nor emperor, Cardinal nor bishop expects, but it will come, nevertheless, in accordance with My Father’s plan to punish and take vengeance. Later, however, when those who survive all this are still alive, God and His glory will once more be invoked, and He will once more be served as He was, not so long ago, when the world had not yet become corrupted.
"‘I call on all true imitators of My Son, Jesus Christ, all true Christians and apostles of the latter days! The time of times is coming and the end of everything, if mankind is not converted, and if this conversion does not come from above, from the leaders of the world and the leaders of the Church. But woe! Woe if this conversion does not come about, and if all remains as it is, nay, if all becomes even worse!
"‘Go, My child and proclaim this! I shall always remain by your side to help you.’"

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
according to card Ottaviani this is essential part of the 3rd secret, although not exact copy. Le Monde French newspaper that copied Neues Europa, reported also that the extract was given to Kennedy and Khrushchev.
Mgr Balducci published Neues Europa text in Osservatore Romano in 1978. I repeat some things for consistency of the post, because assume not everyone wil go back and read all previous posts and threads. This Is important text. Although it is not the Entire text.

There will be survivors, although the oceans will become steam. How will survive the people in such calamity? My best guess is off planet, although underground may be an option too (for how many of them). The 20th centruy should not delude you, as it deluded JP2 who said in 2000 the secret is over. Benedict said in ....some years after elected, that the secret is not over yet Whatever the year is, it is clear we are on the brink of the cataclysm and that the cataclysm is not averted and cannot be averted since humanity became more sinful for all those years. Much more sinful. At the same time, surely there are many innocent people, who want to live and who will prolong humanity's history, as clearly indicated in the text - it is not the end of the world, neither the Second Coming of Jesus.

Combined with other pieces of prophecy and other info, my best guess is it is not only WW3 but a planetary cataclysm. The one that didn't happen in 2012. I also assumed and will repeat here, that the secret secret should be something humanity hasn't encountered yet. Nuclear bombs are reality. So are the tsunami, even the asteroids in the earth's past. This cannot be the most secret part. And it is released unofficially in Neues Europa decades ago. If it was everything, there was no problem for the Vatican continuously changing administrations to admit its authenticity at one point. The problem is therefore different, the most secret is different, the most secret part is missing from the text above. So I assumed it includes extraterrestrials. Be they good or bad, or both. Rescuers or those who will punish. You may not agree with that, but you should consider all the logic that leads to that conclusion, as well as evidence from other sources.

If you call all of that anti-catholic, anti-church, anti-pope, antireligion, it means you are not real sincere catholic who cares, christian etc. The Vatican continues to hide it and it should be said aloud. Put aside the extraterrestrial part, if you will. It is absurd that the sheeple still are frightened to say a word when the above texts circulate pre-internet society for decades and now are available upon the click. As if their bishops or the above will do anything for them when the events of "2012" finally materialize. Will they believe then?

It concerns all of us, and it doesn't need someone to be any close to catholic church to admit this is true. As Tom Horn does in his books. New apparitions do not erase the old one. As some claim to be continuation. They could be, but it is not proven. Not by sun miracle of the magnitude of Fatima.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
the attempt to put all the blame on Russia based on part two - please refer to my diagram some pages before, is ill fated. Because until we know the entire secret, we may wonder for another century. The calamity described in Neues Europa is much more than one preemptive disabling strike that Russia may be posed to do (or USA, or any other nuclear country with 200+ warheads). It sounds to me a mega war where will be underwater explosions too. Or combined with asteroid. Nuclear ignition of atmospheric N2 is not excluded, pls review the wikipedia about the first nuclear tests and fears of it. Nobody knows when the threshold of that ignition will occur. Some propose nuclear tornado (Rand McNally, scientist quoted largely by other apparition sites, I think Bayside site quotes him). You may watch what happens on the sun atmosphere and imagine what will happen on earth's. Combined with other sources, it seems to me the off-earth cause is as likely to happen as WW3. In other words, the punishment of the world can happen either way. That doesn't negate the escape way provided by heaven. Because it is not meant everyone to die. If you think so, or if you think a refuge in caves proposed by some seers will be enough, you are not much different from those who laughed at Noah and did nothing while he built the ark. Perhaps some, many of them could have been saved too, if they wanted. And perhaps there were other arks that the Bible never talked about, on the other side of the planet. In hi-developed Atlantis, even spaceships. Don't assume you know everything. Nobody knows.

But some know more than the others. And those few are in the Vatican. It is a shame. The catholic church will not survive morally the disaster if it doesn't reveal it beforehand. Everyone knows Vatican holds the key for nearly a century and does nothing. No one will be thankful to what they do/don't do now. I said before and will repeat it: perhaps some secular governments will be more merciful to their citizens, perhaps some other churches will. Chinese may be saved thru the Ring of Life, while catholics will die because of lack of knowledge and lack of desire to be saved. And fear of all powerful Vatican to say a word now when they could. That is a tragedy for the catholic church. Moral and existential, it deals with the truth in first place.

If I am among the saved ones, something I cannot be sure of, I will definitely tell the survivor population, as much as humanly possible, what the Vatican did not do while there was still a time to be done. And I guess many will hear because we will be aided by ET capabilities and communications at that time. Many ET civilizations will hear what happened on Earth, let alone the galaxy. If I die, others will say it. Don't assume nobody will tel the truth further. Nothing happens hidden from the angels or ET if you prefer that term. They record every word, surely internet. It is not only NSA. Just think of the capabilities of civilizations thousands of years ahead of us. Everything is recorded, and everything will be accounted for. Untill the ends of times, that is the Second Coming of Jesus on restored Earth. I can say more but I decide to stop here at the point of the rescue, and not to discuss scenarios for after that point although I could. I decide the internet public that now pretends to evaluate my posts, is not grown up enough for further talk. Even some are still hostile. It is their right to go their way. Only one way leads to the promised and, but there might be more than one way to save one's skin. There are more planets than only one. Therefore you may find yourself saved in a place that is not exactly what you expected to be, but that is your choice that you make right now.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
the Vatican is already compromised. By the fact it keeps the vital knowledge out of reach of common people and thus denies the theoretical possibility of rescue from the disaster. It is not I who push anyone, or speak anti-catholic. (and where are the catholics to speak catholic demands for the truth). It is the facts that show the true face of Vatican, and they are already done deal. Vatican has slim chance to repair it. That information is already known on extraterrestrial level. Even by typing here, although I believe their knowledge is much larger than reading online.

I guess what some deep insiders count on - because they have their own kind of alien connections, and they have their own promises and scenarios. Yes they are among the ranks. Our Lady is pretty clear in the text above.

Understand, all of you who are unbiased. This information is already in the information sphere. In the Noosphere named by the Jesuit Teilhard de Chardin. It cannot disappear anymore. As the life of Jesus cannot disappear from the Noosphere, from being recorded by angels-ET, and at one moment will be revealed, no matter how much the current Gospels are falsified. The fact that the Vatican is responsibe for the fate of millions, is well known by extraterrestrials. Even by the terrestrials with much poorer means of communication than today's internet. Neues Europa was made public far and wide in 80s, 90s. Everyone who cared for Fatima, knew it long before the internet age. The guilt on previous Vatican administrations is a fact. The question is will this one repair anything, or will let the events happen without any prep on the side of the 1.2 bln catholics and another 1.3 bln Christians.

Actually they also could read internet incl these posts, but you know how few of them do that. May be only some 100-200 000 people care. See the youtube videos with relevant content how big the counters grow. I say it again, even if only 100 - 200 000 people are saved (interestingly close enough to the symbolic number 144,000) even though they will continue the life. And will carry out the knowledge with themselves of what happened on Earth and why.

We don't know what happened at the time of Noah on the other side of the earth because the Bible of Moses doesn't speak of it. It is not like that today. Rest assured it is already made known. Surely I can say more, but that is already enough.

I just wonder who will break the story first. Will it be the secular CNN, will it be the White House, (that so many of you devotees name whatever), or will it be Kremlin. Someone will break the story and will start the hysteric salvation by all means possible. (Russia is one of the best repared, followed by USA or vice versus. But WW3 may change that). Destinations vary greatly. I would not bet my choice on any word coming from Vatican, after what it did/didn't do for so long. Perhaps they have their own preferred destination that will offer you devotees to go to? Are you so sure it is the right choice after all that happened in the well known history?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Phantomfire, whether you read or not, whether you write or not, it is you who decide. I do not write only for you, but for everyone who would find this forum. As you did too. Or perhaps you want to provoke certain types of comment. If so, perhaps I fulfilled that goal.

One is sure that Fatima issue and all related issues, mentioned in this thread or not, are much wider than one-two people. It is sad so few care. 100,000 at most are those who care in such details. Perhaps some of them read and make their conclusions

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
let make it clear once more, and it will be 3rd or 4th time in this thread only. I have nothing against the new pope Francis, the Catholic faith, the Catholic people.
What we discuss here are centuries old errors, that surface in Fatima -gate.
Pope Francis has a very narrow time window to try to fix anything. The problems are not only Fatima, but if we talk on planetary level, it comes to Fatima from all sides. And I would add, to the extraterrestrials and the incoming unknown disaster. Whether the pope and his aides will succeed in thathard task, I don't know. I wish them success.
but to wish them success, does not mean to stay silent for offenses that made the world come to this point. 24 years after the fall of communism in Europe, after the fall of Soviet empire, after the Denuclearisation we are at the brink of much worse controversies. Because now India alone or Israel alone can make what the secular people would call Armageddon war (although untrue term). To stay silent is to agree to some degree. I didn't stay silent and I don't think this is anti-pope or anti-catholic, as the respected member Phantomfire willed to name it. It is the other way around. The real catholics must speak Now. Or we all lose, I mean the majority who will not make it.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Because I said centuries old, and someone immediately may say, Fatima is only 96y old, do not mess the history, I would add the first big Marian apparition in modern times - La Salette. It is 150+ years ago, none of the people who lived there is alive. What we have there? A message, secret may be, and then another "message" that surfaces out of the blue. Notice 150+y ago the people didn't print and didn't write prophecy as we do today online. They followed much stricter discipline and were not allowed to write anything in religious matters without approval. (that was finally removed by Paul VI thanks God). So how on Earth would a "message" surface that would speak of antichrist to be born in foreseeable future, if it did not pass the scrutiny of the church authority at that time?

What troubles me is that there is no guarantee whatsoever that message to be authentic. It is so erratic in nature, extended across centuries (if we believe it is to be fulfilled now) and including more than one major event, that it becomes quite irrational piece of paper. Everything could ft in it, depending of what you want to put in.

Except for...if someone wanted to put an antichrist on the scene, when such should not be expected. (Because not even the angels know when Jesus comes back, how then the seers know the antichrist is coming, therefore Jesus is coming after that? Did God tell Jesus meanwhile on heaven so He can come down to tell the seers? Unlikely). If you read La Salette in each consequent period of history, you can easily apply it. Pius XII thought Stalin and the Soviets fulfill the end times prophecy with their nuclear bombs. He failed. They failed too, the history showed. Now, decades later, we might think Hitler was the forerunner of the antichrist. Still, fanatics like the 3 eagle say not Hitler, but Putin is...Wait a moment, who did the holocaust? Who started WW2? Putin was not there at that time. But it doesn't matter for the sake of the piece of paper. Because it deals with centuries and is so messed up...With the same kind of logic we may say the forerunner is not even born, and will come after the Chastisement some 300 years from now, and it would fit too. If this is a real prophecy at all.

Daniel waited ~2000 years for his 70th week, more than the entire span of his fulfilled 69 weeks of years. And he may wait another 2000 years. It is God who decides, not the prophet. Daniel didn't envision the church age either. How then some will put that La Salette message that is Not Dictated by the seer child, not infront of people, not told to any crowd (as Fatima isn't too), but appear afterwards on paper and mysteriously spread out in an era when that was forbidden?

Are we talking of a much bigger -gate that includes not one but several apparitions, all directed by secret underground people within the sacred Vatican? Or may be outside it? If you listen to secular ET researchers, you will hear that such kind of plan with such a precision and span over centuries much longer than human life, cannot be done by humans. It could be done only by extraterrestrials, but negative ones. Reference Bill Ryan Project Avalon. I will not be more precise because I don't want to offend anyone who sincerely believes La Salette. I put it here only to show how much the history plays out in today's Fatima-gate. As much as far back to Giordano Bruno, and even back to Constantine and the banned books. Now call me "anti-christian". But first explain why Constantine is not among the saints in the Roman catholic church and how that possibly would affect the entire construction of what we call today "church hierarchy". Because there wasn't a such in pre-Constantine time, not in today's structure both in East and in the West. History, you know, customs...customs that made the crusades possible. Today - nuclear crusades if you will. Let me stop here, you may go back and reread previous posts.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The fact that the phenomenon Hitler appeared at all in earth's history, comes to show us there is much more than seen on the surface. How easily we forget history, even the lived history by people like the 3 eagle! I urge every sincere researcher to investigate issues like Nazi Bell, Vrill society, Hitler's expeditions in Tibet and Egypt for ancient tech, admiral Byrd and operation High Jump, Nazy saucers. That puts the entire picture on different track. You have not 2 competing powers (let say USA and Russia) but at least 3, and at least one of them if not more is aided by highly advanced beings outside this planet. The documents show it. Search for Hanebu nazi saucer. If you cannot handle this information limited to general pubic online and presented on various TV and radio shows, how can you handle deeper reasoning, and even add extraterrestrial such as Fatima and the prophets? You will ultimately fail in your conclusions! And many fail. Including the 3rd eagle and his followers. They are not adequate for 21st century realities. Their reality is at least 50 years old. Actually I may say 120 years before the time of Einstein's relativity. Just don't say it is from the devil. It is proven experimentally.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I will repeat again for the sake of the readers who might appear to be hi rank or low rank cathlic priests. I respect the new pope Francis. For me he is a personage Outside of the Vatican who just came in and wonders where to start from to clear the mess (for lack of better term). He could do a lot, especially in extraterrestrial issues that may be are connected to the entire Fatima gate. Now he knows it because he should have read Fatima 3 the first night of his pontificate. I hope he will start hiring people like myself and like Dr Michael Salla for that responsible job to communicate with aliens. And not people who proved wrong, or even hypothetically played on the other sides, if there are such according to the book of Tom Horn ExoVaticana, that I read with a great doze skepticism.

Actually, I will be hired by extraterrestrials pretty soon and that will put an end to my activity here and elsewhere at least in the way it is now. It will be a planetary event and you don't have to come to check this thread to learn it. And I will not have that time to post it. It is a pity the time spent in vain, but the things have been said despite the fierce opposition on all levels. Now we have the picture thanks to some people who spared no effort to make it public. Thanks so much, and thanks be to God!

I will not teach you how to discern ET. Michael Salla has one imperfect classification. Actually nobody asked me for that, and that is not something to be done in the style of work of this forum. You can read and educate yourselves.

I can't believe we will meet 1/1/2014 in the same way. 3.5 years from the spiral in Norway just passed. If something will happen it will happen now when everyone speaks of ExoVaticana and the new pope. When if not now. Our Lady is tired. Jesus too. I know it. Jesus cannot wait any longer to take the first batch from earthlings to serve Him on the ships. No, I do not sell the tickets. They are sold by your own decisions. But someone might try to sell tickets - don't believe him. The problem is you don't believe anymore yourselves and the capability of your own judgment on these matters. Because the catholics are the most uninformed people that I have ever met in my life. Much less informed than Arabs for example. Make your own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I think the RCC hierarchy should be rather thankful to the important suggestions or even theory that I present online, and should seek to update its outdated (public) views on the matter. It should be more active in engaging in public dialogue. In the time when the ET issue is already put in the public space and no one has excuse it doesn't exist, or "the earth is not round."

Instead of well argued position, instead of ongoing public discussion by leading catholic theologians and intelligent public that demands informed questions, what we have in the public space are books like Tom Horn's who present a completely different position of Some persons inside the RCC, not necessarily her official voice. For info I will post the presentation of Dr Michael Salla about the ExoVaticana. I do not support the views in ExoVaticana, neither the views of the quoted Jesuit that do not represent the views of the Catholic church. Based on what we know as views expressed by mgr Balducci and Funes online. So, to claim my position is anti-catholic, means for you to stay on position that differs from true catholic position, that is outdated by centuries, that is fanatically rejecting other beings on other planets, and in respect to Fatima, rejecting facts for the sake of keeping the already ruined image of clerics in that particular case. Or...it is not you, but a position opposite to mine would be something very close to the position of ExoVaticana presented below by the great ET researcher Michael Salla. (don't shoot at the pianist!)

It is RCC problem to tell tomorrow to 1.2 bn followers how it is that Extraterrestrials come, not Jesus Christ whom the Creed professes every Sunday to be expected to come. It is their theologians' problem. I have an answer, well argued, but I will withhold it from the faceless internet auditory that only criticizes me on a constant and even personal basis, or rejects my priceless original views with its total (perhaps ordered) ignorance. I am not obliged to continue pouring priceless data and original suggestions that near a new theory of extraterrestrials in the salvation plan, for nothing in return, worse - for insults and ignorance. If this is the official RCC people it is not strange why it is where it is now. I hope it is not they. I hope the sane reason will prevail once more in 21st century.

edit on 17-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Tehe Catholic church must canonize Giordano Bruno in a time when his ideas that other stars are other worlds are proved correct by experiment - by telescopes, and the ideas of his inquisitors proved completely wrong. They burned him for those ideas! His canonization will be the least attempt to repair damage that extends centuries and that reshaped human history. We could be already on these planets leaving behind overpopulation and nuclear threat, if it was not for the absurd actions of some RCC hierarchy some 5 centuries ago.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Something more: I will not continue offering free hi-quality analysis online that ultimately will reach to RCC hierarchy thru their agents. I didn't receive any reward for what I am doing here, by anyone (if you think I am paid you are in a great mistake). I'd rather continue those efforts for other churches of Jesus Christ who are more open to God's grace. Let see the reshape of religious space on day X when all of them have to explain to their flocks why what is coming from heaven is not Jesus Christ, and how to react. Fatima is a brink in a chain stretched back centuries ago. Now it comes to its ultimate end. Many many will simply die. Others will be saved, but where? In fact RCC may survive, but not on a planet controlled by good extraterrestrials, rather the opposite. I will be very glad if I am wrong. But I don't have the luxury of time that apparently the cabinet people in Vatican have. For them there isn't economic crisis either. They can wait, they can be saved afterwards with elite number of people. Is it all about? Or are there any efforts to save the majority? Let they speak. Tomorrow with ET presence others will speak and the people will listen to them.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
After getting all that info of Fatima etc, I am not surprised that the RCC does not have any interest in revelation of any secrets. Be they terrestrial, solar system, or extraterrestrial. RCC has never shown in its history a great concern for the biological life of men. At the height of its rule in the Middle ages, the biological life reached the lowest average years - 30 or so. How is it that the people lived longer in ancient times, and shorter in the Christendom ruled ultimately by RCC headquarters? I don't have an answer to that question.

In recent decades however, a new different concern of human life was seen in RCC. Mainly after the Vatican 2, but not only. At least on words the Catholic theory supports the prolonging of human life thru medicines and other modern means. here I do not talk of abortions etc. Here I talk of the biological lifespan of the people who already walk on the streets. Should their lifespan be prolonged if possible, or should they be left to die at one moment.

Because if you have a teology that the only reward is in heaven after death, and here on earth one should not expect any economic or other benefits in life, as a given fact, if you have a theology that promotes the bearing of personal crosses as means given by God to inherit eternal life, then you enter into a cycle that ultimately sees people dying on 30 as a given fact from above. ou get theology that justifies regimes in political and economic meaning.

Jesus never said that. The words of "carrying one's cross" are not authentic. They are put in the gospel much later from christian time. Because at the time of Jesus the cross was not a symbol of inheritance of eternal life among the Jews, rather of something else - the most despised death. Jesus could not use that symbol in those years for support of His teaching. I know many will say His teaching was counter the current. But we have already proofs of re-writing Gospels, of composing 3 almost equal gospels around 3rd century AD, so let me doubt such kind of reasoning.

The symbol of the personal cross/suffering is a post-apostles christian teaching of the so called fathers of the church. Jesus cannot say these words in environment were He followed the Judaic law fully. And where He talked of Love as means to enter the kingdom of Heaven. Not Suffering as means to enter kingdom of heaven, but Love. Some will go as far as to say suffering means love. Thanks so much! It is one of the falsifications that we get in the canonical gospels. There are many others.

And it manifests to grand scale when we are talking of planetary cataclysms that the Roman church has advanced knowledge of. May be even the exact year and month. Not only from Fatima. Because RCC inherited also secret books, from the Alexandria library that officially was burned, and others. They know. We don't. We know as much as to say there is something big they hide.

It is clear they do not care for the human life to be prolonged on planetary level, even though they care for the aborted babies (and I care too). Perhaps they want to see a mega catastrophy when everyone will meet personally Jesus in his own death, and therefore "Second Coming" will automatically come. Sorry but this is not any Second Coming. The Flood -like event cannot play Second Coming. But seems some want exactly that. Mass sacrifice of as many people as possible, to meet the Lord and to put an end of the human history. There is nothing Christ-ian in that. Nothing of the Love Jesus preached.

Let they come and say the whole story. Or they become irrelevant at the time when new page of humanity will open. Not new "gods" to substitute the old ones, as some secular people would say. But brothers from space who will tell the entire story of Jesus video taped, may be 3D. Then we will know. Then RCC hierarchy should choose a more distant planet controlled by a warrior ET race (negative) to escape the rage of its own followers. I can name a few of those evil aliens.

If RCC doesn't do anything Now. Sorry, but Funes' ET interview 3 years ago is just not enough for evolving exponentially world who demands to know the full picture. The conference of exo-life in Vatican some years ago is just not enough anymore. We need Facts. The RCC has them and hides them. For its own ends.
I cannot bear that "pharisees hypocrisy" anymore.

I wish all the best to the new pope in his uneasy work, and repeat that he has months or less, to start fixing the things. I just cannot understand why 2+ months were just lost for making 895 new martyrs as the main product of his starting pontificate. To prepare the flock for martyrdom may be? If a martyr should be canonized, it is fra Savonarola, it is Giordano Bruno, and others burnt by the inquisition. It is the slain children in Jerusalem when the crusaders invaded it, that put the hatred between religions as primary tool for centuries. I expected Fatima-3 release on Day 1 of the new pontificate. And attempts for Vatican 3 to canonize the real gospels and to heal centuries old wounds. Perhaps to declare there isn't anything wrong to accept brothers in space created by same God, who come to Help us. Nothing like that I see to happen. Time is not endless. I understand the pope has a lot of opposition from inside. But the billions just cannot wait that! It may well be the last pope of RCC if nothing is done on time. As prophecies say.

Will for example RCC bless a prolonging of natural life with 120 years, or even 200 years? If the extraterrestrials offer such means? Or why not as long as the first people before the flood, 900-1000 years lifespan as "norm"? I want to know. Will RCC serve the humankind or the vice versus. I will not ask RCC for permission about that.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I will make my final post on this thread latter this week in answer to some of the mind numbing absurdities. Immediately after submitting and editing that post, I will entirely stop reading this thread.

edit on 17-6-2013 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
I will make my final post on this thread latter this week in answer to some of the mind numbing absurdities. Immediately after submitting and editing that post, I will entirely stop reading this thread.

edit on 17-6-2013 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

" mind numbing absurdities" I am not sinless or all the time right. I put legitimate questions, not to you but to everyone and in first place to those who ruined my generation and that of many others. I demand compensation for the lies told in 1990s for as if era of peace have come. They shaped my life because I bought the lies of JP2 and others about Fatima eras and Church-world eras.

And please, you devotees, stop praying for me. I ask for arcangel Michael's protection from your prayers.

Phantomfire, whether I will write or not, does not depend on your views on my thread, or whether you read or not. If you think you are the only person I write to, only because you are of the few who answer, you are wrong! I follow my own program and didn't become a member of Abovetopsecret because of your personality. Do not blackmail me! You wanted even to get personal info of me, both online and in PM. If you have what to argue with logical reason on the facts I present, then you are more than welcome.Please stop insulting me personally, as you just did! it again! I did not insult you personally even once. I do not deserve that, after all that I did, for free. Perhaps someone behind scene wants exactly that - to make me crazy to abandon this thread and everything, because of someone who presented himself as a "friend" and then turned his back on me. I don't even know you, and actually don't care. Stop the blackmail and come to your senses and comment the issues discussed. OK without the Extraterrestrials if they are so far from you.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The Vatican and in first place the last several popes and cardinals who knew the text of Fatima 3 are personally responsible for the fate of millions who bought into their ...how to say, misinformation, to avoid the word lies. They presented the picture (JP2) in 1989-1990s as rosy as if the era of peace has arrived. The following crises int he world, latest of which is 2008-now, prove the absolute inconsistency of that. The world is as far from the era of peace as before, with much more piled up sins. The miracle that holds back the hand of God, will cease any moment. You see what happens on G-8 where the leaders cannot handle one pressconference to speak similar tones. The rift is open and wide. The Vatican had the key for the world peace and did not use it. I don't know how much more time is left for any possible use of that key given in Fatima. But the disaster after that will be the most terrible after the Flood, according to not only one or two messages, according to Neues Europa Fatima text too. Most likely without warning, if you don't count the warning the spaceships wo will save the few. Actually that is both the catholic (pseudo) warning and the protestant (pseudo) rapture. It is it. Then follows the total disaster. Choice is yours. Don't shoot at the messenger when you cannot say anything about the message.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I find it just terrible the lack of catholic response not to myself, come on people, but to the growing demand of declassifying Fatima. Where are the voices of those who read every month Fatima crusader? Where are the voices of Marian Movement of Priests? Y2K passed and their expectations failed. Where are they to demand the truth from their leaders? Are they so much afraid of their skins, so they prefer the world to follow the pre-flood world of Atlantis (not only Noah's surroundings), but not to say a word now? Their silence is as treacherous as that of their superiors. Big and small will perish, say Our Lady in the published in Osservatore Romano text of Neues Europe. Believe that, not the BS that I write, you who think are so devote that your devotion cannot be expresed in words in public. You wil be terribly sorry both personally and in a wider scale. It is you who collaborate to the Fatima-gate and to the ultimate demise of the world the way we know it. prove me wrong, I want to be wrong! No you will try how wrong I reason, but you will not try to touch the hot subject. That only proves the side you stand on. The side of destruction, of punishment. Interesting do you consider yourselves worthy to be spared while all others die in flames that you refuse to stop by your inaction today? Great job! You wil be responsible before history, and I don't know about God's judgment that is far beyond my understanding.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
I will make my final post on this thread latter this week in answer...

Phantomfire you are more than welcome to answer some of the issues, not all, in intelligent way that you are capable of. I don't think the church you represent will be very happy if you provoke yet another storm of response on my side. Because the several previous outbursts were provoked. Was it the intention after all? You are welcome to discuss Fatima, or any related issue here. A public forum like that deserves intelligent discussion of the facts, and I presented many of them. Discuss ExoVaticana where our views may be match (if it matters). If you refuse to follow such an intelligent approach, then it wil not erase the fact ExoVaticana is much wider spread than the posts we play with here, and mor epeople will form their views reading and hearing people like Tom Horn and Michael Salla who only presents him (not necessarily agrees with him). If someone's turn is to speak, that is of the Vatican officials or at leats again the chief papal astronomer. Because the quoted Jesuit fr is not chief papal astronomer and was lowered in hierarchy exactly because of the statements we heard of by Dr Michael Salla.

That kind of discussion deserves the place of Abovetopsecret, and not the other kind that I just described above. I believe most of the readers are above the level of intelligence need to understand the issues discussed. And perhaps they should have shown it more actively. I do not discuss the English Sunday morning tabloids here. Although at some point they say more valuable things than many posts. It is a pity the world is just being sacrificed, the way I described before, by people who know what they are doing. Perhaps they will receive reward in heaven for that? Let me doubt!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Phantomfire, your latest several attacks on me suggest one thing - that you are voluntary or otherwise representative or, I don't know, perhaps agent of someone within RCC. I don't care of that. I care of the positions expressed. I was attacked several times personally, when the evidence posted required some answer from the RCC to save face at least. Their devotees, to say it in that way, chose to attack me. Not only you but others too.

It is no more different now. Questions have been put forward that even hi-level RCC clerics try somehow to answer. Such as of ET life. What's wrong to discuss that in connection with Fatima, if so many people and Ancient Aliens most recently said Fatima sun was a UFO disc?

The question of Fatima full release has never been answered. Neither in this thread, nor elsewhere. RCC is in debth in regard to the population that follows it. If it continues the current policy of half truths and brute attacks on people, it will go nowhere than to the deadlocked pontificate of Pius XII. Who on one side saw the end times events played out by Soviet Russia, and on the other side called for avoiding nuclear war with her "at all cost". Please check the original words, I don't have a time for that. Of course he have been informed of ET, all of them. It is not fair for the people who follow them, and it is dangerous for the world we live in, to conceal that.

I hoped the new pope will bring any change, but as of today I see no change. If he turns the wheel towards pre-Vatican2 policies, then too bad for RCC people in first place. Not single individuals like myself are the danger of RCC but its own ranks. Because all those bishops are not insane, they are quite intelligent people who read also internet, and see by themselves the reality from within that is hidden for us. They will take the action, if change does not occur soon enough. I don't know how soon is soon. Whether I write that or not, whether I die tomorrow or not, it just doesn't matter. The questions are long overdue even before this and other threads to appear in Abovetopsecret. I will remember again we are 2013 that means 13 granted years since Fatima's :end of century" and 6 granted months since the precision galactic mayan extraterrestrial calendar. The doom may break loose any given moment. But some want exactly that. And those some are not only humans.

With actions like that on public scale, or better say inactions, I start thinking thatmay be, just may be, something in ExoVaticana is correct to certain extend, Michael Salla is not someone to be sidelined. He is the best ET expert having the best until now classification of ET (although not 100% full), If he presents ExoVaticana in his first TV show, that speaks volumes. Still I didn't hear he endorsed it as absolute truth, rather as a debatable work. Let debate it then! Let talk about what species of ET life are already in connection with the Vatican structures, and are they the best choice the Vatican prelates could do for centuries! I don't even say popes or cardinals. It might be lower tier of invisible structures on the surface. This is what matters, along wth the other questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join